Lucas
10-24-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZotfeqX00

shaolin_allan
10-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Brock was sad to say the least.

Vajramusti
10-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Cain was a prodigious and disciplined in his training regimen when he wrestled at Arizona State University. In a previous thread on this forum-I pointed out that he had a good chance for beating Lesnar despite the diffference in weight.

joy chaudhuri

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 04:46 AM
first link broke.... here's one I found that worked still.

http://www.rockthedub.com/2010/10/video-ufc-121-lesnar-vs-velasquez.html

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 04:58 AM
here is another fight from that card.

Sanchez vs. Thiago

http://www.mmaroot.com/diego-sanchez-vs-paulo-thiago-fight-video-ufc-121/

MightyB
10-25-2010, 06:09 AM
the arena erupted in cheers when referee Herb Dean stopped the fight with a bruised and bloodied Lesnar covering up and trying to avoid Velasquez’ elbows and fists, the new champion rose, walked to the center of the cage and covered his face with his hands. It was at that moment that the emotions hit him. -- from Yahoo sports.

Fact is - Carwin should've got the win when he knocked Lesnar out in UFC 116 but the ref didn't call it.

I was actually surprised that White allowed the ref to call Lesnar out. Must be that Velasquez has more crowd appeal.

goju
10-25-2010, 06:32 AM
^ oh come on theres no way they should have gave it to carwin most of his punches missed or hits brocks arms!:D Brock was perfectly fine after the frist round too so stopping it do to carwin giving his forearms the beating of his life is a bit much

David Jamieson
10-25-2010, 07:07 AM
That was crap. I'm going back to watching boxing instead of two big guys rolling around randomly hammering on each other.

ufc = ****.

I don't care if they are bulls and fight hard etc etc. The look of it is crap, the feel of it is crap.

Boxing, now there's some sweet skills.
ufc? slightly better than a dog fight. :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
10-25-2010, 07:11 AM
I was actually surprised that White allowed the ref to call Lesnar out. Must be that Velasquez has more crowd appeal.

UFC has been pushing Cain to attract Hispanics to the sport.

SoCo KungFu
10-25-2010, 08:27 AM
That was crap. I'm going back to watching boxing instead of two big guys rolling around randomly hammering on each other.

ufc = ****.

I don't care if they are bulls and fight hard etc etc. The look of it is crap, the feel of it is crap.

Yes because it takes absolutely no skill at all to out grapple a 265 lbs (yeah right) olympic wrestling alternate that also hits harder with his pinky than you could with your whole body. No skill at all....

KFM: where looking pretty is more important than brutal effectiveness...

yutyeesam
10-25-2010, 08:33 AM

ufc = ****.

you didn't like how he was able to spring out of brocks holds and takedowns? that was some good fa jing energy!

sanjuro_ronin
10-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Sucks to get hit, LOL !
No matter how big you are, you get hit on the button and few times and your legs become jell-o.

Lucas
10-25-2010, 08:55 AM
you didn't like how he was able to spring out of brocks holds and takedowns? that was some good fa jing energy!

i like when brock slammed him on his back and it was like 'BOING' he instantly was on his feet so fast. almost faster than they eye could see. certainly suprised lesnar. lesnar just could not keep him off his feet. you could literally see the frustration, and also there was a point when lesnar was backing up to the cage, looked like he was feeling the pressure and out of his element. fight control.

David Jamieson
10-25-2010, 10:16 AM
waaaaahhhh I like ufc and you're a stupid head waaaahhhhh...

fixed that for you bud.

for the record, my opinion is ufc is a suckfest.

also for the record, you haven't got a clue about how hard I can hit so stfu or I'll make spurious assumptions about you all over the place.

ok?

that's all. :rolleyes:

GeneChing
10-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Cain is a Bay Area local. I've never met him but I've been to AKA where he trains.

SoCo KungFu
10-25-2010, 02:47 PM
fixed that for you bud.

for the record, my opinion is ufc is a suckfest.

also for the record, you haven't got a clue about how hard I can hit so stfu or I'll make spurious assumptions about you all over the place.

ok?

that's all. :rolleyes:

Looks like you got some sand to deal with.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_7875-302-1673300_0__?productId=3043955&Ntt=shovel&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Dshovel

donjitsu2
10-25-2010, 07:44 PM

ufc = ****.

Yeah. Well, you know, that's just...like...your opinion, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 03:36 AM
Yeah. Well, you know, that's just...like...your opinion, man.

yup and we all know what thats worth. :)

Frost
10-26-2010, 05:35 AM
thanks for posting the clips, its easy to see which guy decided to go to a good gym and work on his all round game with great fighters and who didnt want to push himself and set up his own gym with mates, sad really

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 06:13 AM
I enjoyed the sanchez fight. I like his style. Dogged and unrelenting. You find a few fighters with that quality, but not many.

wenshu
10-28-2010, 03:08 PM
I enjoyed the sanchez fight. I like his style. Dogged and unrelenting. You find a few fighters with that quality, but not many.

Does Sanchez still make the poop face trying to hype himself up during his entrance? I missed this one but before his bout with Penn he was screaming and making these faces like he was trying to pass a kidney stone. By the time the match started he had already gassed himself out.

He is a fun, scrappy fighter to watch though. An uncanny ability to connect with the flying knee.

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 04:04 AM
yeah he's fun to watch. I like watching clay guida as well. One of the best fights I can think of was when him and sanchez fought. Non-stop fight, non-relenting, pursuit of each other.

Syn7
11-04-2010, 09:49 PM
brock wasnt off his gamne??? yall smokin crack??? he was game and he got his ass handed to him by a superior "fighter"... finally, a real campion, not some freak of nature one trick phony retard... brocl lesn ar has no game on his feet, PERIOD... he got where he is solely on the fact that he's a freak of nature and a great wrestler... thats it... his conditioning isnt even that great, and theres just no excuse for that... bye bye brock...

cain not only has the size, he has the conditioning(second to few) he has the stand up aswell as the wrestling... he's rounded in a way lesnar never will, never can emulate...

Syn7
11-04-2010, 09:56 PM

ufc = ****.

oh please, all my life ive watched grimey cats litterally destroy that flowery pretty boy bullsh!t... dont knock what you dont have the skills to do yourself... i love kung fu, and at school we make fun of that flowery bullsh!t... we keep it rough and real, these wushu geeks coulndt beat a highschool wrestler...

i actually used to like some of what you said, what happened??? the mma debate put you on the insecure defensive and its making you look like a pus$y, playbwoy...

Syn7
11-04-2010, 10:05 PM

yeah that was fight of the night for me... nice to see two technical grapplers try and slug with eachother... there were some really nice reversals in that fight... really nice... thiago is no joke either...

i wanted kampmann to beat shields, ive always liked kampmanns style... but shields just drove through all his submissions... they need to do it again, it was too close...

whats up with Yvel, thats one ugly motherfukcer!!!

Syn7
11-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Does Sanchez still make the poop face trying to hype himself up during his entrance? I missed this one but before his bout with Penn he was screaming and making these faces like he was trying to pass a kidney stone. By the time the match started he had already gassed himself out.

He is a fun, scrappy fighter to watch though. An uncanny ability to connect with the flying knee.

no but he was screaming his ass off during that emormous double...

Dragonzbane76
11-05-2010, 04:16 AM
wanted kampmann to beat shields, ive always liked kampmanns style... but shields just drove through all his submissions... they need to do it again, it was too close...

shields is such a boring fighter to watch. He is the pinnacle of wrestling ability no doubt, but he doesn't take risks, and pushes the ground on his opponent.

Which is not a bad thing for him, he wins, just boring to watch like I said.