PDA

View Full Version : punch on the street (vid)

IronFist
10-24-2010, 10:39 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB56tq003SLZJ5HPj

Not world's most powerful punches, but that dude didn't go down.

If it had turned into a fight tho, I don't think it would have stayed 1 on 1 for very long.

fopah
10-24-2010, 11:04 PM
they guys got balls... if not brains.

EarthDragon
10-25-2010, 04:38 AM
Man I hated watching this video. I love it when people like that think thier tough, I always like to find this calaiber of patrons when I bounced. Its like practical pratice frfo me LOL.
People with that kind of attitude is what we train for. Hitting someone because they asked you to turn your radio down disgusts me. Why do wanna be bullies never pick on people who are bigger and badder then they are????? :mad:

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 04:48 AM
guy should have went down the street found an officer and filed assualt charges.

EarthDragon
10-25-2010, 05:00 AM
naaaaa, never call the cops, therea re other ways to handle this kind of human's

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 06:54 AM
THAT video right there.....is the whole reason why Black folk in the hood like to target WHITE people. That white man took two punches and the only thing he can do is make a few comments. He should have fought that guy back...win or lose. it just may make that black dude think twice about treating anyone like that again. If more people would just stand up to these thugs....it would reduce these happenings in a big way. In SF, we'd be rolling in the streets with this guy.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 06:58 AM
naaaaa, never call the cops, therea re other ways to handle this kind of human's

use your head man for something besides shaw brother flicks and fantasyfu. :rolleyes:

bout the time you start messing with the guy, he pulls a gun out and blows your freakin head off.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:00 AM
bout the time you start messing with the guy, he pulls a gun out and blows your freakin head off.

Not everyone is carrying a gun. For all HE knows YOU too may be carrying one.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Not everyone is carrying a gun

why take the chance. of course it's only your life so... nahhhh it doesn't matter that much.

David Jamieson
10-25-2010, 07:10 AM
the black dude was an ass hole.
he deserves a good beating.

that is all there is to it.

I didn't see anything there but a criminal assaulting a citizen.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:11 AM
why take the chance. of course it's only your life so... nahhhh it doesn't matter that much.

Some people understand those odds. they even come to grips with it. in some cities and hoods you have to face this EVERYDAY. it's either become a victim or if you ARE going to be a victim you won't just give it up so easily.. yow know statistics show that if you fight back the bad guy isn't expecting you to so you will have a great chance a surviving an ordeal like this.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:12 AM
the black dude was an ass hole.
he deserves a good beating.

that is all there is to it.

I didn't see anything there but a criminal assaulting a citizen.

it happen WAY too much. here in SF black folk are now picking on the asian community cause THEY most likely won't fight back either.

LSWCTN1
10-25-2010, 07:13 AM
What would you guys do in that situation?

I am of the belief that if you have ever been brought up around violence you would have seen this assault coming loooooong before it actually came. Frank talks about in SF you would be rolling around in the street if this happened, i beg to differ...

If this victim had ANY clue whatsoever the attacker would have had the swiftest headbutt of his life, as soon as he got within 2 feet of him. i know what I'd have done...

David Jamieson
10-25-2010, 07:15 AM
it happen WAY too much. here in SF black folk are now picking on the asian community cause THEY most likely won't fight back either.

There is no racial harmony anywhere.

There's multiculturalism. There are individuals who see individuals instead of generalizations, but society as a whole is not racially tolerant on any end of it.

Nobody accepts anybody except their own.

I think if you keep that in front of the mind, you'll navigate through the ass holes a lot easier.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:17 AM
I am of the belief that if you have ever been brought up around violence you would have seen this assault coming loooooong before it actually came. Frank talks about in SF you would be rolling around in the street if this happened, i beg to differ...

YOU can beg to differ. it's how YOU think. You're not here in SF so let's just chalk that up to your personal opinion.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 07:19 AM
in some cities and hoods you have to face this EVERYDAY.

well we can thank someone that not everyplace is a sh!t hole. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to sit here and say i wouldn't have put the guy on his a$$. I'm just saying as a rule for most people they should go down the street find a cop and file charges.

Some people understand those odds. and some people don't give a hoot about odds and would rather shot you than fist fight.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:21 AM
There is no racial harmony anywhere.

There's multiculturalism. There are individuals who see individuals instead of generalizations, but society as a whole is not racially tolerant on any end of it.

Nobody accepts anybody except their own.

I think if you keep that in front of the mind, you'll navigate through the ass holes a lot easier.

Samoans: Don't mess with you even though their bigger and stronger than your house.

Asian: Target their own

Whites: just let things happen to them and claim foul

Latin: If you don't look like a gang banger you're safe.

Black folk: often target EVERYONE because in their minds nobody is tougher then them.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 07:23 AM
If this victim had ANY clue whatsoever the attacker would have had the swiftest headbutt of his life, as soon as he got within 2 feet of him. i know what I'd have done...

First thing don't let someone in your face... if they are invading your personal space than more then likely they are going to resort to violence. I hate the chest popping idiots and the finger in the face people. If they are going that far you my as well take initiative and attack.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:23 AM
and some people don't give a hoot about odds and would rather shot you than fist fight.

yeah wrong place wrong time happens to EVERYONE

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:29 AM

right. but the key is this...."the moment you are confronted by a thug like this you have two choices. 1) keep walking and keep your mouth shut. 2) KNOW that once you are confronted the possibilities of being a victim is VERY HIGH and just be ready for it.

and some people don't give a hoot about odds and would rather shot you than fist fight.

Yes, i've even had some d1ckhead walk up to me in my old neighborhood look at me, my car, then turned and asked if i was a cop. i said "you don't smell the weed? and when he realized i was not a cop he showed me he had a big ass gun in his pocket. we had a few words then i just kept walking. nothing happened.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 07:31 AM
he showed me he had a big ass gun in his pocket. we had a few words then i just kept walking. nothing happened.

but on the other hand he could have been out of his mind pulled his gun shot you took your keys and drove off. There is always the worst case senario that could happen and never take that it won't.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:32 AM
If they are going that far you my as well take initiative and attack.

if you feel its inevitable, just be READY.....or like you said...take the fight to HIM.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:33 AM
but on the other hand he could have been out of his mind pulled his gun shot you took your keys and drove off. There is always the worst case senario that could happen and never take that it won't.

this is true too. unfortunately, its a fact of life for people here in SF. No neighborhood in SF is completely safe these days.

David Jamieson
10-25-2010, 07:34 AM
First thing don't let someone in your face... if they are invading your personal space than more then likely they are going to resort to violence. I hate the chest popping idiots and the finger in the face people. If they are going that far you my as well take initiative and attack.

Hit him first because he is going to hit you at that point words are done.

When someone is up and in your face, take theirs.

also, don't talk to strangers and try to impose your desires on them because that will get you what it got this guy.

radio too loud? what do you care, it's not like he's standing in your living room.
radio too loud? dude, stfu you live in a city. lol

anyway, slappy was a jerk and glasses was a dummy.
end of story. nothing hurt but someones ego.
move along.

common sense is simply not common anymore.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 07:35 AM
radio too loud? what do you care, it's not like he's standing in your living room.
radio too loud? dude, stfu you live in a city. lol

anyway, slappy was a jerk and glasses was a dummy.
end of story. nothing hurt but someones ego.
move along.

common sense is simply not common anymore.

my thoughts as well.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 07:41 AM

Sometimes you just can't avoid it. yeah sure, simple thing would be to move out. But sh1t is SO expensive in SF...rich white folk are moving in the ghetto's now to save money.

If that dude tried that in my neighborhood the only way he'd succeed is if his target was like "GLASSES"......otherwise......we'd be in a big fight.

IronFist
10-25-2010, 09:56 AM
I don't get why that dude asked if you were a cop?

As for you guys who said you would have headbutted the black dude or whatever, you do realize it would've quickly become like 1 on 4, right?

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 10:10 AM

As for you guys who said you would have headbutted the black dude or whatever, you do realize it would've quickly become like 1 on 4, right?

because there aren't too many caucasians that actually hang out where this went down. the only ones that do are usually undercover cops. in my neighborhood of 16th and mission in SF you have a mixture of the latin gangs, primarily sureno's in this area mixed with black dope dealers and pimps who use B.A.R.T. to come over from oakland.

when that dude did that i was looking at him right in the face watching his every move as he circled my car looking inside for signs of being an undercover car. thats when he looked at me and asked "are you a cop".....i pulled my weed pipe out and he says "oh, i thought you were a cop, shows me his gun and says you get a pass"....LOL....i get a pass in my own hood. wow.

EarthDragon
10-25-2010, 12:14 PM
dragon

use your head man for something besides shaw brother flicks and fantasyfu.

1.no one is going to commit murder for a loud radio in broad daylight.
2. Calling the cops is going to take umm 20 minutes fo the to show up even if they decide to show up.
3. cops suck they show up and say keep walking, they cant arrest the guy its his word arisnt the other witnesses which are his friends.
4. wont finx that balck guys attitude, an aess whooping will

EarthDragon
10-25-2010, 12:17 PM
HSwarrior, you live in the mission brother? your white? ****, I lived in SF but by grant St, chinatown with my shifu then 19th and noriega in the sunset... nice neightboorhoods adn I miss them.. I remember going to the mission to get pot adn we stopped by that huge martial rts store whats the nam of it? i think its on mission st anyway it was way rougher than where I grew up in NY... God be with you over there...

Knifefighter
10-25-2010, 12:33 PM
dragon

2. Calling the cops is going to take umm 20 minutes fo the to show up even if they decide to show up.
3. cops suck they show up and say keep walking, they cant arrest the guy its his word arisnt the other witnesses which are his friends.
4. wont finx that balck guys attitude, an aess whooping will

LOL... the whole thing was caught on video. That means black dude has a pretty lock-tight case against him for both criminal and civil damages. Pretty simple to find an attorney to take this case.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 12:44 PM
HSwarrior, you live in the mission brother? your white? ****, I lived in SF but by grant St, chinatown with my shifu then 19th and noriega in the sunset... nice neightboorhoods adn I miss them.. I remember going to the mission to get pot adn we stopped by that huge martial rts store whats the nam of it? i think its on mission st anyway it was way rougher than where I grew up in NY... God be with you over there...

Yeah i born and raised in the Mission district the place you're talking about was Brendan Lai's. That martial art store was there for a long time but has since moved in the outer mission closer to Daly City now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4ZrgwFdP4&feature=related

Am i white...well...pops is a filipino Irish and my moms was sicilian....first in her family to be born in USA.

EarthDragon
10-25-2010, 12:46 PM
gottcha, OK you were raised there i thought yo moved there, if you were raised then you know eveyone and dont have to worry. OK B lai's store yea it was cool and old school. LOl daly city? i reembmer driving out there its the onyl place in SF you can afford to buy a house... LOL

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 12:57 PM
gottcha, OK you were raised there i thought yo moved there, if you were raised then you know eveyone and dont have to worry. OK B lai's store yea it was cool and old school. LOl daly city? i reembmer driving out there its the onyl place in SF you can afford to buy a house... LOL

Yeah born and raised there. Since my older bro was the president of the Sir Lords (a huge mult-ethnic street clique) i was both protected and at risk. Protected by all of the gangs that were associated with the Sir Lords and at risk by their enemies. I remember this one time a friend and i were being harrassed by some guys wearing spikes from their wrists to their forearms. we found this little junkyard hopped the fence and grabbed some table legs and headed back over to those guys to fight them when a few carloads of people rolled up on us and someone inside was like "frank, where are you going"? Needless to say they took care of that problem for us.

to me, growing up in the mission district was a real experience in life. and daly city is where i live now but i'm always in the mission because my girl works there as well.

Sardinkahnikov
10-25-2010, 01:04 PM
they were both little *****es. snoop dogg there punches like a little girl, lol. funny how he takes a few steps back after hitting the honky dude. they should have drawn a circle with chalk and had a manly slug match inside of it instead.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 01:17 PM
they were both little *****es. snoop dogg there punches like a little girl, lol. funny how he takes a few steps back after hitting the honky dude. they should have drawn a circle with chalk and had a manly slug match inside of it instead.

any african american still using the word honkie in today's society should not get mad when a honkie uses the word n1gger. :) Just sayin'!

LSWCTN1
10-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Sometimes you just can't avoid it. yeah sure, simple thing would be to move out. But sh1t is SO expensive in SF...rich white folk are moving in the ghetto's now to save money.

If that dude tried that in my neighborhood the only way he'd succeed is if his target was like "GLASSES"......otherwise......we'd be in a big fight.

YOU can beg to differ. it's how YOU think. You're not here in SF so let's just chalk that up to your personal opinion.

i take it by the double response that you got my meaning... I meant that i dont think people that come from that 'street' background would be silly enough to allow it to happen in the first place... You'd do nothing afterwards because you would have reacted first

na, its dealing with the situation before it deals with you tbh... Adrenaline and aggression takes over. its fight or flight really - which is why the video surprised me, as Glasses did neither?

you wouldnt sense when its no longer just an argument? you'd stay there and not do something after you did sense that its no longer an argument? which is it, bro?

neither, of course. You would react instinctively. Fight or flight...

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 02:23 PM

First, this is where GLASSES got himself into a lot of trouble. His white scrawny a$$ is in a very populated part of that city...lots of cars and lots of people. Black dude could have easily felt violated in his own mind by GLASSES inserting himself into a situation he shouldn't have.

where GLASSES went TOTALLY wrong is when he made that "Stinkin ass breath" comment thinking the black dude really wouldn't smack him like a b1tch. In my mind, did he have it coming to him? YES. Why? cause he could have just kept walking and taken his groceries or whatever was in his bags were HOME. But he kept bumping his gums.

In a situation like this...GLASSES instigated it. What he should have done - regardless of how loud the music was - was KEPT WALKING. If he'd have minded his business he would have made it home safe and snug as a bug in a rug.

andyhaas
10-25-2010, 02:33 PM
THAT video right there.....is the whole reason why Black folk in the hood like to target WHITE people. That white man took two punches and the only thing he can do is make a few comments. He should have fought that guy back...win or lose.

Nahhh ... now the other guy winds up in Jail for felony assault. And they even put it up on the website with nice video. It would be hard for any jury not to find the guy guilty.

The other guy could have fought ... what would happen? He'd have the guy's buddy hitting him, too, probably wind up hospitalized.

Knifefighter
10-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Nahhh ... now the other guy winds up in Jail for felony assault. And they even put it up on the website with nice video. It would be hard for any jury not to find the guy guilty.

The other guy could have fought ... what would happen? He'd have the guy's buddy hitting him, too, probably wind up hospitalized.

This.

Not only does the guy get convicted of assault and battery, but he gets his wages garnished to pay out to the guy who got "whiplash" and "emotional damage" as a result of getting hit.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 02:45 PM
What happened the video happens in San Francisco many times a day. In the Mission District which is PRIMARILY latino and HAS BEEN for generations. Right now gentrification is taking place in the Mission District, lots of white people with money moving in, beautification projects, and the erasure of the "LATIN" element in thd mission is causing my old neighborhood to be the HIGHEST in robbery crimes.

I recall once my girlfriend literally had to drag me away because after we got off the subway in my neighborhood there was a group of young white people holding up signs and passing out flyers with the words "let's take back our streets"....i was ****ed because those weren't THEIR streets. Most likely they even came from a different state much less a different part of the city. the MISSION belongs to the latin people. San Francisco is a Latin name and SF's ORIGINAL name was Yerba Buena.

Anyways, all of these white NEWCOMERS to the ghetto come thinking it would be SOOO COOL to live here and bring their cushy little lifestyles in addition to the high end cell phones, laptop computers, and flashy electronic gadgets showing them off in front of a bunch of low income, poor people. More often than not they also bring their ELITIST and RACIST mindsets. In fact, i was sitting in my car when i overheard these white people walking through the mission saying how nice it is but they wished there wasn't so many mexicans.

Before they moved into the Mission it was pretty quiet and the districts crime level was kinda low. everyone was poor so nothing really to steal. but with the white people came the money, electronics, jewelry, and what not. The GRIMY Fuks were having a field day with them. it was like they were saying "Hey, I'm white, i have things you don't, come rob me!"

oh well.....sorry...i had that bottled up in me for a while...i just needed to vent a little. i'm tired of seeing ETHNIC parts of SF being overtaken by CAUCASIANS.

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 02:47 PM

only way that would happen is if the police were there on the spot. i bet you that black dude will NEVER see a jail for doing that. and yes, if GLASSES saw the video and tried to press charges, then yes...TOO MANY DUMB FUKS video tape sh1t like this and get busted. dumb fuks!!!!

This.

Not only does the guy get convicted of assault and battery, but he gets his wages garnished to pay out to the guy who got "whiplash" and "emotional damage" as a result of getting hit.

Thats something you would ASSUME would happen. it happens so much that most people take it and keep moving. they didn't rob him. GLASSES is going to go home and say "WHY DIDN'T I JUST MIND MY OWN BUSINESS?" to himself. next time he will avoid it all together.

Black dudes from the ghetto know they are stuck in the ghetto and the threat of jail is of no consequence to them. Jail only adds to their street cred. OH...WAGES GARNISHED....do you really think a thug like that has a job? what are they gonna do garnish a drug dealer's wages? LMAO

If you're going to BE in the "hood" that is a reality you live with.

Dragonzbane76
10-25-2010, 03:07 PM

you know this for a fact? I've met some looney a$$ people. In society you never know what the he11 your going to get. Why take the chance with you life. stranger things have happened.

IronFist
10-25-2010, 06:14 PM
because there aren't too many caucasians that actually hang out where this went down. the only ones that do are usually undercover cops. in my neighborhood of 16th and mission in SF you have a mixture of the latin gangs, primarily sureno's in this area mixed with black dope dealers and pimps who use B.A.R.T. to come over from oakland.

when that dude did that i was looking at him right in the face watching his every move as he circled my car looking inside for signs of being an undercover car. thats when he looked at me and asked "are you a cop".....i pulled my weed pipe out and he says "oh, i thought you were a cop, shows me his gun and says you get a pass"....LOL....i get a pass in my own hood. wow.

So he would've shot you if you were a cop?

IronFist
10-25-2010, 06:18 PM
na, its dealing with the situation before it deals with you tbh... Adrenaline and aggression takes over. its fight or flight really - which is why the video surprised me, as Glasses did neither?

you wouldnt sense when its no longer just an argument? you'd stay there and not do something after you did sense that its no longer an argument? which is it, bro?

lol, wait, are you defending the black guy???

hskwarrior
10-25-2010, 06:53 PM
So he would've shot you if you were a cop?

lmao... i don't really know

Hardwork108
10-25-2010, 07:39 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB56tq003SLZJ5HPj

Not world's most powerful punches, but that dude didn't go down.

If it had turned into a fight tho, I don't think it would have stayed 1 on 1 for very long.

The cemeteries here in Colombia are full of guys like that thug. :D

Hardwork108
10-25-2010, 07:54 PM
.... its fight or flight really - which is why the video surprised me, as Glasses did neither?

The first punch woke the white guy up to the fact that he has never fought before in his life and realized that he could be badly hurt by the black guy. He got scared and "froze".

As you say in the UK, "he lost his bottle", and was too shocked to even run.

I personally, would have walked away. Some idiot's loud radio in a public street is none of my business, specially when the idiot had a few friends around him.

Living here in Colombia teaches you that minding your own business can result in a full and prosperous life.:D

On the other hand you don't have many people acting like that black guy in the video, because the general population here is tough, wether they wear glasses or not, so one never knows who one is dealing with, or what they are capable of.

Sometimes dangerous countries are safer to live in.....;)

LSWCTN1
10-26-2010, 02:55 AM
lol, wait, are you defending the black guy???

Lol! no, like f*ck am I defending that Pr!ck

it was a response to an earlier statement challenging what i said.

I cant see why Glasses did what he did. He should either of walked on by or realised what was going on and got stuck in. first.

i was rebuting the fact that i would have 'Glasgow kissed' him long before he went to hit me, where someone accussed that as being of the wrong mindset to have in that situation.

Sardinkahnikov
10-26-2010, 07:25 AM
any african american still using the word honkie in today's society should not get mad when a honkie uses the word n1gger. :) Just sayin'!

if someone says something like "yo my n1gga" to me then it's ok cuz i feel warm and welcome but if they say "u n1gga lol" then i'll get ****ed and might have to carjack some white folk in order to quench my anger

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 07:31 AM
if someone says something like "yo my n1gga" to me then it's ok cuz i feel warm and welcome but if they say "u n1gga lol" then i'll get ****ed and might have to carjack some white folk in order to quench my anger

carjacking begets 38 special to the face. :p

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 08:19 AM

Well...if you do just make sure the whiteboy won't put up too much of a fight. black dudes today think JUST CAUSE someone is white it will be easy pickings. didn't you see the EPIC BEARDMAN Bus fight? that old white man beat the living daylights out of the black dude who acted like the white man should have been trembling just cause he raised his voice.

Out here in SF...."My N!GGA" is used by EVERY ETHNICITY.....and also used in referring to a best friend, kitty, girlfriend....even children. it's got a multi-purpose these days.

I can understand your point...but...if you carjacked a white person FIRST then they called you a N!GGER don't get upset. you just did something very N!ggerish. even black folk knows there's a difference between a stand up law abiding citizen who happens to be black and a hood rat that even picks on his own.

In my book....N!GGER is just as offensive as WHITE BOY. mostly for the image it conjurs up. I NEVER dated a white girl in my life. I don't know where WHITE LAND is..... i do know that my pops is filipino irish and moms is pure SICILIAN.

bawang
10-26-2010, 08:58 AM
I NEVER dated a white girl in my life. I don't know where WHITE LAND is..... i do know that my pops is filipino irish and moms is pure SICILIAN.

NICE we are like brothers bro you me we imigrants high five slap hands

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:02 AM
NICE we are like brothers bro you me we imigrants high five slap hands

LOL....OK....

http://www.stjoesfoodprogram.org/images/high-five.jpg

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:02 AM
bro you are like the aborted brother i never had. u r badass and in touch with the immigrants just like me. maybe one day we meet irl and wrestle

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
bro you are like the aborted brother i never had. u r badass and in touch with the immigrants just like me. maybe one day we meet irl and wrestle

NICE...let me lift weights first. and Lose weight. :D

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:11 AM
why are you fat

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:14 AM
why are you fat

I was NEVER FAT before. I turned fat after my accident. I'm working on that now. I plan to be SLEEK AND SEXY LIKE wombat soon.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs110.snc1/4812_93477507731_697132731_1942892_7115163_n.jpg

Sardinkahnikov
10-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Well...if you do just make sure the whiteboy won't put up too much of a fight. black dudes today think JUST CAUSE someone is white it will be easy pickings. didn't you see the EPIC BEARDMAN Bus fight? that old white man beat the living daylights out of the black dude who acted like the white man should have been trembling just cause he raised his voice.

Out here in SF...."My N!GGA" is used by EVERY ETHNICITY.....and also used in referring to a best friend, kitty, girlfriend....even children. it's got a multi-purpose these days.

I can understand your point...but...if you carjacked a white person FIRST then they called you a N!GGER don't get upset. you just did something very N!ggerish. even black folk knows there's a difference between a stand up law abiding citizen who happens to be black and a hood rat that even picks on his own.

In my book....N!GGER is just as offensive as WHITE BOY. mostly for the image it conjurs up. I NEVER dated a white girl in my life. I don't know where WHITE LAND is..... i do know that my pops is filipino irish and moms is pure SICILIAN.

PS: I'm not black
PPS: I was just joking. I don't actually believe racism justifies carjacking, nor do I endorse carjacking or any kind of crime, violent or non-violent. Racism is the result of ignorance and bubble life.

:D

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
lol...nice :D

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
why are you wearing a womans cloth in the photo

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 03:28 PM
why are you wearing a womans cloth in the photo

WHAT WOMEN's CLOTHES? im not on the drum...im standing next to the drum.

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:36 PM
wow man you are built like a tank. nice .too bad you had gay hair. if u had buzzcut you would look badass and manly

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 03:39 PM
wow man you are built like a tank. nice .too bad you had gay hair. if u had buzzcut you would look badass and manly

LMAO...i used the have hair to the midle of my back. I wanted to pull it all back like steven seagal with LONG hair. LOL. one day i want to a party with my hair down, and some one said "LOOK JESUS IS HERE".....:( that night i went home and shaved my head for good

but thanks bawang

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:41 PM
have you tried just not eating for 2 days? that worked for me (but i had no choice)

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 03:46 PM
never gonna work. my body will survive on my fats will i get really skinny. may take decades. so now i train harder and with my students instead of just teaching. i signed up to a gym recently too. i didn't care if i was fat.....no one really started trouble with me due to me size....maybe they didn't want to be crushed LOL.

IronFist
10-28-2010, 02:13 PM
LOL....OK....

http://www.stjoesfoodprogram.org/images/high-five.jpg

Holy **** that guy has a long ring finger.

Yum Cha
10-28-2010, 09:05 PM
If some stranger got all in my face for playing my radio with my friends, I'd probably hit him too.

Especially if he was a total a$$ wipe.