PDA

View Full Version : How women screw up the martial arts for us...

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:10 AM
Dragonzbane76 wrote: man you b!tch a lot. sure your not of the female gender? my wife doesn't even b!tch that much.

This is not a thread about women in the martial arts and me not wanting to work with them. This is about how our women(mine anyway) have kept us from the martial arts. I was doing martial arts three nights a week(I have no kids) and she would used to complain, "You are going to class again? Do you like beating up people and getting beat up? It is kind of immature. We never spend time together anymore."

This is where I made my mistake. I used logic. I pulled out a calendar and marked down the days and times we spent together and I thought, and hoped, that the sheer power of the information would blast her to reality. The reality was that we spend SO MUCH time together that I barely had time for martial arts let alone anything else.

My logic and evidence did not cow her at all actually. It enraged her even more.

Anyway, do any of the guys(and gals too) find similar situations happening in their homes?

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
I imagine it is much easier for guys who own a school.

I have to go to "work", honey. After I am done working(secretly doing the awesome martial arts) we will see each other(though you might be sleeping).

That must be mint.

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Your woman isn't your woman, she's your owner and you are her dog.

My wife is my wife. We make time for each other and recognize that we are not interested in the same things as each other.

She likes to watch Oprah, and I can't stand Oprah and her emotional terrorism.

She likes to watch shows about fat chicks trying to ft into clothes that make them a little less fat and I can't stand watching fat chicks lie to themselves and maintain their laziness while blaming their designer for not making them look thinner.

I like to do workouts in our gym, she likes to go for runs and hit the treadmill only.

I like to play music, she likes to listen to an iPod

I like over the top violent movies, she likes pukefests with Hugh Grant

and so on. But we share a lot as well.

My point is, you should both be partners, but at the same time self directed.
Your partner shouldn't be and shouldn't be allowed to tell you how to spend your time. Does she offer a substitute for that time? Consistently?

Do you even know your goals in your practice? If so, tell her what you are working towards.

common sense, it's your friend in all areas of your life.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 08:26 AM
My sifu always stated that a Martial Artists worst enemy is NOT another MARTIAL ARTIST....but a Girlfriend or Wife. He's lost many students cause their wives. I had an ex that told me "its either ME or your SIFU!!!!!" i just looked at her and asked her one question: "how long have i been with you? (two years). how long have i been with sifu? more than 20. NOW WHO DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO CHOOSE?

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:27 AM

My wife is my wife. We make time for each other and recognize that we are not interested in the same things as each other.

She likes to watch shows about fat chicks trying to ft into clothes that make them a little less fat and I can't stand watching fat chicks lie to themselves and maintain their laziness while blaming their designer for not making them look thinner.

I like to do workouts in our gym, she likes to go for runs and hit the treadmill only.

Your partner shouldn't be and shouldn't be allowed to tell you how to spend your time. Does she offer a substitute for that time? Consistently?

Do you even know your goals in your practice? If so, tell her what you are working towards.

You love to give advice and sound like a *****. YOu would be the first person to be moderated. LOL.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 08:30 AM
This is not a thread about women in the martial arts and me not wanting to work with them. This is about how our women(mine anyway) have kept us from the martial arts. I was doing martial arts three nights a week(I have no kids) and she would used to complain, "You are going to class again?

so when are you gonna tell us what kind of martial arts you practiced? :D

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Anyway, do any of the guys(and gals too) find similar situations happening in their homes?

I told you already, as you asked you fecking tard.

You love to give advice and be a nasty moron. You would be the first person to be moderated. LOL.

You are a moron, you can't even stay on topic, so, you're an adhd moron on top of your basic moronic ways.

:rolleyes

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 08:32 AM
it's a give and take thing. The one thing I learned by being married was that you have to have a middle ground to come to.

my wife's never tried to "moderate" my actions in any form. That's why I love her. She lets me be who I am, and is content with it.

Yeah there are a lot of things we don't agree on, I could add to the list DJ posted.

But again middle ground is what we come back to.

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:33 AM
My sifu always stated that a Martial Artists worst enemy is NOT another MARTIAL ARTIST....but a Girlfriend or Wife. He's lost many students cause their wives. I had an ex that told me "its either ME or your SIFU!!!!!" i just looked at her and asked her one question: "how long have i been with you? (two years). how long have i been with sifu? more than 20. NOW WHO DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO CHOOSE?

My friend had this same situation happen to him! It is so funny. It never went that far with my situation. And for a while my friend gave in to his girlfriend until they broke up. I never gave in.

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 08:34 AM
I've been married for 10 years, been with Lisa of 12 and never once has she ever said anything about the time I send in my MA.
Of course I spend more time with her than doing MA and I spend more time with the kids then doing MA.
MA is not the #1 priority in my life.
It was at one point but that was when I was single, when it was supposed to be a priority.
It comes after my kids, after my wife.

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:35 AM
I've been married for 10 years, been with Lisa of 12 and never once has she ever said anything about the time I send in my MA.
Of course I spend more time with her than doing MA and I spend more time with the kids then doing MA.
MA is not the #1 priority in my life.
It was at one point but that was when I was single, when it was supposed to be a priority.
It comes after my kids, after my wife.

You are lucky.

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 08:36 AM
You are lucky.

No.
Grown Up.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 08:36 AM
My friend had this same situation happen to him! It is so funny. It never went that far with my situation. And for a while my friend gave in to his girlfriend until they broke up. I never gave in

not supposed to give in. females should stop trying to control us with the pussie....they should respect your wants....and vice versa. except if one of her wants is for you to stop practicing martial arts and lay up snuggling up under her armpits.

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:39 AM
No.
Grown Up.

I have met many "grown up" men that have bad situations with their women. And it is not just martial arts. They cannot see their friends, etc.

They are all different ages so being a grown up has nothing to do with it.

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:40 AM
not supposed to give in. females should stop trying to control us with the pussie....they should respect your wants....and vice versa. except if one of her wants is for you to stop practicing martial arts and lay up snuggling up under her armpits.

I used to have a problem with her going to clubs without me so it goes both ways. Eventually I did not care if she danced her butt off with other men hitting on her because I knew she would come home to me. She never eased up on the complaining to me about my life though.

Marry a woman with a job and a life. That is the best advice.

Chief_Suicide
10-26-2010, 08:42 AM

Couldn't agree more about the Oprah opinion.

If you didn't live thousands of miles away, I would swear we're married to the same woman.

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Marrying you probably put a cramp in her sucking d1cks in the alleys outside of clubs, so it goes both ways. Just sayin....

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 08:47 AM
I used to have a problem with her going to clubs without me so it goes both ways. Eventually I did not care if she danced her butt off with other men hitting on her because I knew she would come home to me. She never eased up on the complaining to me about my life though.

yeah we all have issues with that at times. but TRUST is a good thing. but like you said...she will come home and be READY TO PUT IT DOWN ON YOU...so you should be ready for HER.LOL......same goes for when they go to the strip clubs.

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 08:52 AM

the story of a man with no control.

smarten up. focus. YOU get the job, YOU get the life and don't be so desperate for sage wisdom from someone you regard as a life support system for the vagina.

When you mature, you won't date tramps and you won't be such a disaffected punk yourself.

lucky for you, life brings change. and if you stay the same, you've wasted your life.

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
white women have mustache. u guys call it peach fuzz but that dont fool me.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:05 AM
white women have mustache. u guys call it peach fuzz but that dont fool me.

they also like to live like gorilla's and let their armpit hairs grow very long...not trong...just very long.

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:07 AM
i remember seeing my white roomate without makeup, she looked like shes just came out of a bomb shelter in ww2. or one of those sh1t faced hags in old frontier photos. and no eyebrows. wtf lol

my counsin married a white woman. he says its like trying to fuk a cave

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:07 AM
****...i don't even have this much hair under my arms.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MvB30wn17U8/SV1GhlTx0WI/AAAAAAAAACY/ynZCXLF1SPc/s200/Hairy_Armpits.jpg

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Or throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

maybe he shouldn't have married a wh0re, or maybe he should get some d!ck growing pills. :p

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 09:14 AM
my first gf was Sicilian. I was 17. She had a mustache and I didn't...

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:16 AM
my first gf was a 200 pound girl from shandong. she had full beard.

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 09:17 AM
did you leave her because you thought she was going to eat you?

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:18 AM
i left her because i dont want to have a sex with fat ugly woman.

my cousin marry sexy lawyer with rich parents. she has big ass titties and she gave him xbox360 for his birthday. the only white wimmens interest in me are nerds who watch those japanese cartoons. i no want live anymoar pls

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 09:19 AM
then why did you start seeing her in the first place if she was fat?

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 09:19 AM

Chinese guys have itty bitty spelunkers. Just saying...

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 09:20 AM
i left her because i dont want to have a sex with fat ugly woman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkJnd9rSAQ8&feature=fvst

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 09:20 AM
you would think enzyte would be a big sell over there. :p

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:21 AM
then why did you start seeing her in the first place if she was fat?

Just to get his d!ck wet. then he realized she was too fat to properly wash her a$$ without having to go to the carwash. fat girls stink of perfume and sweat...and raunchy a$$

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Just to get his d!ck wet. then he realized she was too fat to properly wash her a$$ without having to go to the carwash. fat girls stink of perfume and sweat...and raunchy a$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w

bawang
10-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Chinese guys have itty bitty spelunkers. Just saying...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w

my family is from village. we are hung like donkeys. i no lie.

Dragonzbane76
10-26-2010, 09:22 AM
scared to click that, i'm at work. :p

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 09:24 AM
scared to click that, i'm at work. :p

Work safe. Keep the volume down, though.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 09:26 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_79uMbXKVzM4/St6FyTRo93I/AAAAAAAAGDA/C79LGw9aoLo/s320/Naked-Vagina-Bike_large.jpg

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 09:45 AM
http://www.nicegraphics.com/chow/Mannys/RoastBeef.jpg

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
the story of a man with no control.

smarten up. focus. YOU get the job, YOU get the life and don't be so desperate for sage wisdom from someone you regard as a life support system for the vagina.

When you mature, you won't date tramps and you won't be such a disaffected punk yourself.

lucky for you, life brings change. and if you stay the same, you've wasted your life.

What the heck are you babbling about? Do not project your sorry life and relationship on me. I just need to read your unbalanced posts to know what is really going on in your life.

And I was not asking for advice. There is no advice that will tame a crazy woman who cannot get enough attention. This was just a releasing session for people who have had similar circumstances in their lives. Go back to being miserable now.

David Jameson is the one living man with a menstrual cycle.

goju
10-26-2010, 10:08 AM
pauls a fellow iberian we dont let our women own us!:p

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 10:13 AM

* hive five *
http://heavenlynudes.net/a_sam_buxton_hot_brit_nude.jpg

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 10:14 AM
What the heck are you babbling about? Do not project your sorry life and relationship on me. I just need to read your unbalanced posts to know what is really going on in your life.

And I was not asking for advice. There is no advice that will tame a crazy woman who cannot get enough attention. This was just a releasing session for people who have had similar circumstances in their lives. Go back to being miserable now.

David Jameson is the one living man with a menstrual cycle.

actually, you did ask for advice and related stories in your first post, so, fail for you there I guess.

secondly, my life is beautiful and so is the love of my life, and she's awesome and makes me cakes! mmmm cakes!

you project your own imbalance onto the world and see it that way I guess.
I'm definitely not miserable, all is well.

Hey, just trying to help you out ya sorry loser. lol
no skin off my ass if you have to wank to keep your love alive.

have you considered that maybe you're gay and you should perhaps explore that option. You know, just in case that's where your happy is. They don't call it gay for nothing you know.

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
* hive five *
http://heavenlynudes.net/a_sam_buxton_hot_brit_nude.jpg

nice!

I like a brunette!

also "hive five" sounds cool, Ima use it!

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 10:16 AM

In Iberia, don't they say "Girls are for babies, boys are for fun"?

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 10:17 AM
In Iberia, don't they say "Girls are for babies, boys are for fun"?

Greece is not in Iberia.
:D

Iron_Eagle_76
10-26-2010, 10:39 AM
The problem is when women see martial arts as some silly, childish thing. The problem I had in the past was women who's entire life revolved around me and spending time with me. Some women have the tendancy to give up their friends, lives, and many things they enjoy because they foung the one.:rolleyes:

Than they want to spend every waking moment with you and want you to stop doing the things they don't like to do, such as martial arts. It sucks, but there are lots of women in the world. Find one who accepts the things you like, is individual herself and has her own friends and hobbies, and is willing to compromise on things.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 10:43 AM
The problem is when women see martial arts as some silly, childish thing. The problem I had in the past was women who's entire life revolved around me and spending time with me. Some women have the tendancy to give up their friends, lives, and many things they enjoy because they foung the one.

THAT is my biggest pet peeve about women.

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 10:43 AM
The problem is when women see martial arts as some silly, childish thing. The problem I had in the past was women who's entire life revolved around me and spending time with me. Some women have the tendancy to give up their friends, lives, and many things they enjoy because they foung the one.:rolleyes:

Than they want to spend every waking moment with you and want you to stop doing the things they don't like to do, such as martial arts. It sucks, but there are lots of women in the world. Find one who accepts the things you like, is individual herself and has her own friends and hobbies, and is willing to compromise on things.

I completely agree

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 11:14 AM
a few things:
1) Any girl I'm with knows that I do this, and it is my life. They need to understand this going in. Make that a priority.
2) Any relationship requires that you are able to retreat into a neutral corner.
My parents were married for 50 yrs. Dad (RIP) had his boat, fishing, bowling, and his workshop. Mom had her Bridge club, Stock watchers club,and various things she did around the house. They both met on common ground-going out to dinner, socializing with other boaters, going on cruises, etc.
Trust me, if you are joined at the hip, you will fail. Frustration turns to hostility.
You need to respect each other's space, and come together on common ground. Absinthe ..oops, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I was with a girl for ten years-she worked in the city, I ran my school. We saw each other at night when I came home, and on weekends-Saturdays, I taught until 2pm, then went to Sifu's until 7ish. Then Saturday night we would go out. (Sometimes with Sifu and his wife and friends.) Sundays, if there wasn't a seminar or a tournament, we'd do something.
We rarely fought.

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 11:20 AM
a few things:
1) Any girl I'm with knows that I do this, and it is my life. They need to understand this going in. Make that a priority.
2) Any relationship requires that you are able to retreat into a neutral corner.
My parents were married for 50 yrs. Dad (RIP) had his boat, fishing, bowling, and his workshop. Mom had her Bridge club, Stock watchers club,and various things she did around the house. They both met on common ground-going out to dinner, socializing with other boaters, going on cruises, etc.
Trust me, if you are joined at the hip, you will fail. Frustration turns to hostility.
You need to respect each other's space, and come together on common ground. Absinthe ..oops, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I was with a girl for ten years-she worked in the city, I ran my school. We saw each other at night when I came home, and on weekends-Saturdays, I taught until 2pm, then went to Sifu's until 7ish. Then Saturday night we would go out. (Sometimes with Sifu and his wife and friends.) Sundays, if there wasn't a seminar or a tournament, we'd do something.
We rarely fought.

A friend of mine once said that the leading cause of divorce is apartments, why?
No basement for the guy to take off to and have his ME time and Me space !

MasterKiller
10-26-2010, 11:24 AM
A friend of mine once said that the leading cause of divorce is apartments, why?
No basement for the guy to take off to and have his ME time and Me space !

No kidding. Nothing worse than not getting enough Masochistic Endoscopy time and space.

goju
10-26-2010, 12:31 PM
this reminds me of this one guy i knew when i was training at Grudge he had an amateur fight under his belt and since we were at the the time the only two newbs interested in fighting so we worked together alot and every time we were working out he had to break to call his wife and ask her what time he had to come home and how long he could stay:eek:

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 12:32 PM
this reminds me of this one guy i knew when i was training at Grudge he had an amateur fight under his belt and since we were at the the time the only two newbs interested in fighting so we worked together alot and every time we were working out he had to break to call his wife and ask her what time he had to come home and how long he could stay:eek:

Yeah, but he went home and got laid, the rest of you guys stayed and took a shower together.
GAY !!

Iron_Eagle_76
10-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah, but he went home and got laid, the rest of you guys stayed and took a shower together.
GAY !!

Goju's training partner:

http://thefamilyjules.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/richard-simmons.jpg

goju
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
GAY !!

like something this good looking would be gay! it would be cruel to the women folk

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 12:41 PM
like something this good looking would be gay! it would be cruel to the women folk

all the OVERLY good looking men are typically GAYBOBS.....

goju
10-26-2010, 12:42 PM
all the OVERLY good looking men are typically GAYBOBS.....

thats what the ugly guys say:p

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 12:49 PM
thats what the ugly guys say

nothing wrong with UGLY.....cause there will ALWAYS be FUGLY!!!!!!

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 12:56 PM
for a fitness guru, simmons has gone to pot...

there seems to be something wrong with his knee and hip alignment.

and did he actually NEVER work on his legs?

I guess when you weigh 450 lbs, Simmons looks like a frigging olympic athlete... :p

anyway, manhugs!!! manhugs!!

sanjuro_ronin
10-26-2010, 12:56 PM

well said my friend and well played

MightyB
10-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Student - "Si Fu... what is the most powerful kung fu?"

Si Fu - "Woman Kung Fu"

Student - (puzzled) "What do you mean?"

Si Fu - (mocking student) "Honey, I'm going to kung fu class tonight..." (mocking the woman) "No YOU'RE NOT" (mocking student) "Ok, I guess I'll stay home with you".

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 01:11 PM

lol, that leaves you wide open...and when I say wide open, that's not a football allegory! lol :p

goju
10-26-2010, 01:17 PM
you sure like your gay jokes davey i mean alot alot like youre trying to hide something by constantly making those jokes to turn the attention away from you......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rYNbLaz1lb4/TIxXwAVyvcI/AAAAAAAAAPA/kt5D1YE4Wrg/s1600/lonely_closet_m65_b1_f6.jpeg

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 01:21 PM
you sure like your gay jokes davey i mean alot alot like youre trying to hide something by constantly making those jokes to turn the attention away from you......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rYNbLaz1lb4/TIxXwAVyvcI/AAAAAAAAAPA/kt5D1YE4Wrg/s1600/lonely_closet_m65_b1_f6.jpeg

are you a ****phobe?

lol, what's wrong with gay jokes?

I always am up for a good gay joke, you know what's weird though? People that are afraid of gays or afraid of gayness or gay connotations.

i'm perfectly good with gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered folks.
Several I am proud to call friend.

But then, so what, it's not that which defines them, it's their humanity that defines them.

Dude, trust me, If I was gay, I would be the biggest flamer on here peeing rainbows and riding my unicorn around checking all the little packages and letting everyone admire my butt.

So, anyway, did you wanna touch my monkey?

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 01:25 PM
are you a ****phobe?

I always am up for a good gay joke, you know what's weird though? People that are afraid of gays or afraid of gayness or gay connotations.

But then, so what, it's not that which defines them, it's their humanity that defines them.

Dude, trust me, If I was gay, I would be the biggest flamer on here peeing rainbows and riding my unicorn around checking all the little packages and letting everyone admire my butt.

i'm not ****phobic...but i don't understand why a gay MAN has to imitate being a FEMALE. Hasn't anyone ever watched the show called "THE WIRE"....why can't gay men be more like OMAR LITTLE?

http://mcaaron.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/omar-the-wire.jpg?w=396&h=545

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 01:29 PM
i'm not ****phobic...but i don't understand why a gay MAN has to imitate being a FEMALE. Hasn't anyone ever watched the show called "THE WIRE"....why can't gay men be more like OMAR LITTLE?

http://mcaaron.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/omar-the-wire.jpg?w=396&h=545

most gay men are.

actually, gay people are all around you all the time.

especially you frank because you live in san fran, but that's another thing ...lol

lot's a gay dudes/chicks, live ordinary hum drum lives like the rest of us.

It's all good. I don't take offense, I find it funny when guys get uptight about gayness. It's hilarious to watch em be all uncomfortable and to make the locker room comments and to wait and see if anyone else is on board with their discomfort etc etc.

goju
10-26-2010, 01:30 PM
are you a ****phobe?

making an elaborate explanation for yourself are we? :D :p

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 01:32 PM
making an elaborate explanation for yourself are we? :D :p

come on over here big boy, I'll elaborately explain some stuff to you you handsome devil you.

I'll bet all the dudes in the club hit on you don't they.

It's that dreamy starry eyed look and the Vaseline lens pics of you I guess.

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 01:33 PM
wait, I think I have a solution for mysterious powers in regards to his womenfolk troubles.

he can just switch sides! problem solved.

Violent Designs
10-26-2010, 01:42 PM
women just need to be put in their place

if u cant even do this then ur martial art is useless

weak POS

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z63/DevilZ33/slapab1tch.jpg

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
especially you frank because you live in san fran, but that's another thing ...lol

Is that right sister? Well, i got that link you asked me for......

http://www.acsc.ca/education/Ontario-Gay-Mens-HIV-Prevention-Strategy-News.html

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Is that right sister? Well, i got that link you asked me for......

http://www.acsc.ca/education/Ontario-Gay-Mens-HIV-Prevention-Strategy-News.html

what is a guy supposed to say to that?

no hate no hate. :p

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:18 PM
in ontario all the men talk softly like women. east coast is manly and we talk like REAL MEN

KC Elbows
10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
MP, you need to get your woman some dance lessons on the night you do martial arts. Then she get to hang on some latino guy, you get to hang on some Brazilian guy, everyone's happy.

hskwarrior
10-26-2010, 03:30 PM
MP, you need to get your woman some dance lessons on the night you do martial arts. Then she get to hang on some latino guy, you get to hang on some Brazilian guy, everyone's happy.

OH wow...for SOME PEOPLE ;) that's a WIN - WIN situation right there! sometimes the women are just as hairy as the men. :D

Lucas
10-26-2010, 03:36 PM
during the old west there was a shortage of women in the west that men were to the point of constantly killing each other. thats when the american mail order bride system was put into place, women were shipped out west for a fee and settled all the men folks down from killing each other off.

YouKnowWho
10-26-2010, 03:42 PM
My sifu always stated that a Martial Artists worst enemy is NOT another MARTIAL ARTIST....but a Girlfriend or Wife.
You won't have this problem if your wife is also your student. You will get a training partner for the rest of your life. If your wife is also a BJJ instructor that will be even better. It will give you strong motivation to "roll".

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:42 PM
only failures marry their student lol

YouKnowWho
10-26-2010, 03:44 PM

Why is that?

Lucas
10-26-2010, 03:45 PM

what about me, i superior, i marry teacher!!!!

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Why is that?
abusing position of power and authority

if you have a woman disciple shes your sister now. then it be like incest.

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
failure nothing! It's the next best thing to being Woody Allen. You get to raise your wife.

YouKnowWho
10-26-2010, 03:51 PM
abusing position of power and authority

if you have a woman disciple shes your sister now. then it be like incest.

You may be true for the disciple relationship (it's still a debatable issue).The student relationship is different from the disciple relationship.

There is a such thing called "true love" on this planet.

bawang
10-26-2010, 03:52 PM
there is also something called HONOR AND JUSTICE and MANLINESS

pimping out your student and making her your biaozi is a breach of trust

kung fu is the one of the last refuge of chinese culture. i dont want my inner white man to taint that , if u know what i mean.

YouKnowWho
10-26-2010, 04:02 PM
there is also something called HONOR AND JUSTICE and MANLINESS

pimping out your student and making her your biaozi is a breach of trust

kung fu is the one of the last refuge of chinese culture. i dont want my inner white man to taint that , if u know what i mean.
You cannot force someone to love to. You also cannot force someone to stop loving you. If you think that your student is what you want for the rest of your life. Your student also thinks you are what she wants for the rest of her life. Trying to tear apart this love story just because she had learned some CMA from you for 2 years will make no sense in my opinion.

True love is above all culture.

bawang
10-26-2010, 04:06 PM
did you marry your student, john

Lucas
10-26-2010, 04:28 PM
sometimes a student marries their college professor

YouKnowWho
10-26-2010, 04:52 PM
did you marry your student, john
We should be proud of ourselves if our other half also share the same interest as we do. IMO, this will make the marrage relationship last.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1yn9ex.jpg

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 04:58 PM
of course, there's the flip side of the coin.
I regret ever teaching my ex sow choy and cup choy....

SPJ
10-26-2010, 05:22 PM
there is time for everything

time for wifey or GF

time for study alone

time for horse riding alone

time for practicing MA alone

--

how to juggle together time and alone time

--

time for poker games with friends

time for watching football/baseball with friends

---

guys nite out or girls nite out

---

so much to do alone and together, so little time

---

time for kids, too

---

there is time for everything.

together and alone.

:)

David Jamieson
10-26-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I think I got a good chance of taking my wife in a clean bout.

YouKnowWho
10-26-2010, 06:22 PM
You know that you have married to the right woman, when you

- ask your wife what does she wants for her birthday, she said that she wants 2 butterfly knifes.
- argue with your wife and suddently you see a roundhouse kick coming at your face.
- go home with lipstick on your face and your wife suddently gets you into a "head lock".
- are afraid to put any knifes, forks, chopsticks on your dinner table.
- always put your bullet proof vest on when your wife is chopping vegetable.

Lee Chiang Po
10-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Dragonzbane76 wrote: man you b!tch a lot. sure your not of the female gender? my wife doesn't even b!tch that much.

This is not a thread about women in the martial arts and me not wanting to work with them. This is about how our women(mine anyway) have kept us from the martial arts. I was doing martial arts three nights a week(I have no kids) and she would used to complain, "You are going to class again? Do you like beating up people and getting beat up? It is kind of immature. We never spend time together anymore."

This is where I made my mistake. I used logic. I pulled out a calendar and marked down the days and times we spent together and I thought, and hoped, that the sheer power of the information would blast her to reality. The reality was that we spend SO MUCH time together that I barely had time for martial arts let alone anything else.

My logic and evidence did not cow her at all actually. It enraged her even more.

The first thing I would tell anyone is not to get married. You can do what a woman is good for with any of them. And you don't have to give up your life and freedom. No woman is so good, so pretty, or whatever, that she is worth all that. I have had friends that could not go drinking with me, couldn't go fishing with me, couldn't do anything but go to work. Not allowed any spending money, nothing. And the wife had a night out with the girls and went as she pleased and had all the spending money she wanted. My wife tried that. I made her life so miserable she was happy when I left the house. The longer I stayed away the better she liked it. I jumped her about spending money, going out messing around, even if it was to the store for groceries. I jumped her every time she talked to a friend, generally making her wish she had never seen me. Well, after a while I was able to sort of lean back away from that and she was pretty much good with it. No more of her bull sH it. A woman will be the boss if you let her be, and a woman boss is relentless and brutal. She will work your a$$ off and use you like a toll of toilet paper. The fact is, they want to live their life, but want to live yours too. You can not let that happen. There is no here after and this is all you get. Waste it, or worse, let someone else waste it, and you are a fool. Spend your life the way you want to, not the way she wants you to.
Here it is in a nut shell. The woman usually, not always, but usually, gets a multi grand wedding dress, a multi grand diamond wedding ring, a multi grand reception and wedding, a very expensive, usually multi grand honeymoon. While the dude stands there in a 50 dollar rented tux and says, I Do.

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 07:31 PM
The first thing I would tell anyone is not to get married. You can do what a woman is good for with any of them. And you don't have to give up your life and freedom. No woman is so good, so pretty, or whatever, that she is worth all that. I have had friends that could not go drinking with me, couldn't go fishing with me, couldn't do anything but go to work. Not allowed any spending money, nothing. And the wife had a night out with the girls and went as she pleased and had all the spending money she wanted. My wife tried that. I made her life so miserable she was happy when I left the house. The longer I stayed away the better she liked it. I jumped her about spending money, going out messing around, even if it was to the store for groceries. I jumped her every time she talked to a friend, generally making her wish she had never seen me. Well, after a while I was able to sort of lean back away from that and she was pretty much good with it. No more of her bull sH it. A woman will be the boss if you let her be, and a woman boss is relentless and brutal. She will work your a$$ off and use you like a toll of toilet paper. The fact is, they want to live their life, but want to live yours too. You can not let that happen. There is no here after and this is all you get. Waste it, or worse, let someone else waste it, and you are a fool. Spend your life the way you want to, not the way she wants you to.
Here it is in a nut shell. The woman usually, not always, but usually, gets a multi grand wedding dress, a multi grand diamond wedding ring, a multi grand reception and wedding, a very expensive, usually multi grand honeymoon. While the dude stands there in a 50 dollar rented tux and says, I Do.

Very good points. At the time the issue I had was that she had no life. I wish I could have given her a hard time like you did.

Are you still with your wife? I know of a handful of marriages where these negative things do not happen...AND...they are still having lots of sex. But these are the marriages where they have been married for a dew years only.

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 07:35 PM
My Tang Soo Do teacher and his wife met through Martial Arts. He was a Third Dan, she was a First Dan.
One night she finds him cheating on her with another woman in a bar. She kicked the sh1t out of the girl, and then she kicked the sh1t out of him in the parking lot.
I asked him,"She's half your size, and she's a first dan and you're a third. How did she kick the sh1t out of you?"
he said, "Yeah, but she was MAD!":eek:

TenTigers
10-26-2010, 07:37 PM
my GF wants me to teach her how to use chopsticks to fight with.
I said,"Yeah ok, but from now on, you eat with your fingers!"

MysteriousPower
10-26-2010, 08:52 PM
My Tang Soo Do teacher and his wife met through Martial Arts. He was a Third Dan, she was a First Dan.
One night she finds him cheating on her with another woman in a bar. She kicked the sh1t out of the girl, and then she kicked the sh1t out of him in the parking lot.
I asked him,"She's half your size, and she's a first dan and you're a third. How did she kick the sh1t out of you?"
he said, "Yeah, but she was MAD!":eek:

That situation happened because there is a ridiculous stigma against men hitting women...but women get a free pass. I notice that at a young age parents are constantly telling boys to not hit and telling girls they should hit. I was teaching a kid's class once and a girl did not like one of the boys because he was skilled and boisterous. She went up to him and pulled his hair hard because she lost in a game they were playing. She repeated this. I should have told him to pull her hair as well. It is sad when we puff girls up telling them they are "tough" when they are not actually getting hit in life and in martial arts.

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 04:47 AM

ok, so it looks like you got hurt and are now a devout misogynist... :p

I wouldn't objectify all women based on one bad experience, or even a couple.
You ever think of looking at yourself in the equation too when it comes to the relationship aspect?

Marriage is a partnership and it's a good one too! There are many advantages to having a wife and if you have a good wife, the advantages and pluses are many fold.

sounds like you got burned and spurned.

still no reason to view all woman as meatbags and moneygrubbers.
that is not defined by gender.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 05:31 AM

You ever think of looking at yourself in the equation too when it comes to the relationship aspect?

Marriage is a partnership and it's a good one too! There are many advantages to having a wife and if you have a good wife, the advantages and pluses are many fold.

HOw long have you been married, Dave? Put up another post in about ten years. We will see how you feel after having chewed on the same piece of meat, so to speak, for another ten years. This is the true test of marriage. Does it really last forever?

MightyB
10-27-2010, 05:33 AM
Marry a rich woman and then quit your job to do MA full time.

Otherwise marriage is h3ll. Lee Chiang Po's story is more accurate than a lot of you'd want to think.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 05:49 AM
You know that you have married to the right woman, when you

- ask your wife what does she wants for her birthday, she said that she wants 2 butterfly knifes.
- argue with your wife and suddently you see a roundhouse kick coming at your face.
- go home with lipstick on your face and your wife suddently gets you into a "head lock".
- are afraid to put any knifes, forks, chopsticks on your dinner table.
- always put your bullet proof vest on when your wife is chopping vegetable.

My first bday present from my wife ( girlfriend at the time) as a nice dagger to put on a wall :)
Love the way you think John, LOL

bawang
10-27-2010, 05:55 AM
americans can bomb 200 thousand brown people, but are scared of their wives
lol

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Marry a rich woman and then quit your job to do MA full time.

Otherwise marriage is h3ll. Lee Chiang Po's story is more accurate than a lot of you'd want to think.

It is 100% accurate.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-27-2010, 06:15 AM

I don't think what he said is misogynistic at all, just truthful. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership, but in a situation like the one presented it is a prison sentence. I too often wonder why limp noodle pansy as**s men let their women run their lives. I believe in equality of sexes, but in that situation there is no equality. The problem stems from the feminist movement, which originally was intended for equality, but like all other hate groups, turned into total domination.

Of course, douche**bag liberals like Jameison will tell you otherwise, but always remember, no matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere, is tired of her sh**it.

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 07:06 AM
I don't think what he said is misogynistic at all, just truthful. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership, but in a situation like the one presented it is a prison sentence. I too often wonder why limp noodle pansy as**s men let their women run their lives. I believe in equality of sexes, but in that situation there is no equality. The problem stems from the feminist movement, which originally was intended for equality, but like all other hate groups, turned into total domination.

Of course, douche**bag liberals like Jameison will tell you otherwise, but always remember, no matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere, is tired of her sh**it.

I dunno, what he wrote was his side of the story and it read to me like he is jaded and it definitely reads to me that he is in the process or has already objectified women. "they" "she" "them" "women do this/women do that" etc etc.

as for my own marriage it is well over a decade, has been quite good and it is a partnership for sure. lol I know I'm not some lucky guy, you have to work on marriage because it's not one sided.

Your wife is not your mommy. Don't play victim when she points out what a sh1t you are being. Every coin has two sides.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 07:21 AM
I dunno, what he wrote was his side of the story and it read to me like he is jaded and it definitely reads to me that he is in the process or has already objectified women. "they" "she" "them" "women do this/women do that" etc etc.

as for my own marriage it is well over a decade, has been quite good and it is a partnership for sure. lol I know I'm not some lucky guy, you have to work on marriage because it's not one sided.

Your wife is not your mommy. Don't play victim when she points out what a sh1t you are being. Every coin has two sides.

Objectifying women? You throw these liberal feminist terms around like they are a normal part of the regular spoken English language. Referring to a woman as "she" is merely a way for you to talk about someone without having to use her name all the time. How would you describe to a cop a woman that hit your car and sped off.

"Officer I do not want to objectify the person in question. It had long hair, nice butt, red car, and possibly a vag.

When you are having sex with your wife you are, for that short period, objectifying you. She becomes the object of you lust for you to satiate your dark desires on/in her. She is the equivalent of that hot chick from the cover of Maxim magazine, accept she is real. Then after you are done fulfilling your lusts you return to being a human and love her again. She goes through the same process with you as well. That is why many women complain that they do not want to hear, "I love you", while having sex. It ruins the fantasy of you being the object of her pleasure.

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 07:27 AM
Objectifying women? You throw these liberal feminist terms around like they are a normal part of the regular spoken English language. Referring to a woman as "she" is merely a way for you to talk about someone without having to use her name all the time. How would you describe to a cop a woman that hit your car and sped off.

"Officer I do not want to objectify the person in question. It had long hair, nice butt, red car, and possibly a vag.

When you are having sex with your wife you are, for that short period, objectifying you. She becomes the object of you lust for you to satiate your dark desires on/in her. She is the equivalent of that hot chick from the cover of Maxim magazine, accept she is real. Then after you are done fulfilling your lusts you return to being a human and love her again. She goes through the same process with you as well. That is why many women complain that they do not want to hear, "I love you", while having sex. It ruins the fantasy of you being the object of her pleasure.

are you old enough to be on the internet alone? your viewpoints are similar to a prepubescent youth and I am wondering if you are a teenager or if you are older, do you suffer from FAS?

Seriously man, grow up a little ok? thanks.

Drake
10-27-2010, 07:28 AM
You can learn a lot from people just hearing how they speak about women.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 07:29 AM
are you old enough to be on the internet alone? your viewpoints are similar to a prepubescent youth and I am wondering if you are a teenager or if you are older, do you suffer from FAS?

Seriously man, grow up a little ok? thanks.

Just like on the off topic political forum you cannot debate anything I or anyone is saying. You get angry and stamp your hands like the child you accuse me of being and then resort to name calling. Actions speak louder than words. Often in these debates you do not have a leg to stand on. Better practice your horse stance, menstrual man.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 07:30 AM

And what are you learning about us all?

Who was this comment addressed to and was it meant to be derogatory or positive?

Drake
10-27-2010, 07:31 AM
MP, though I rarely agree with much anything DJ says, he is right. You sound very young and awkward when it comes to women.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-27-2010, 07:35 AM

Why would you not consider yourself lucky?:confused: If what you say is true you should be happy with your wife and the relationship the two of you have.

I feel lucky that my wife is how she is. We have been married five years and together eight, and during that time we have had many trials and tribulations and times where we almost called it quits, but we didn't.

But the key for us is that we have our lives together as well as our individual lives. She knows after work through the week I will be working out for a good bit of the evening. I know she will go shopping or out with her friends and do what she enjoys. We spend time together and do things on the weekends.

No one that I can see is playing victim, simply stating their reasons why relationships did not work out. If you think men are never victims in a relationship, you are more deluded than I thought.:D

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Just like on the off topic political forum you cannot debate anything I or anyone is saying. You get angry and stamp your hands like the child you accuse me of being and then resort to name calling. Actions speak louder than words. Often in these debates you do not have a leg to stand on. Better practice your horse stance, menstrual man.

politics are a complete fabrication. Women are living beings with all the emotional and intellectual content that you or I have.

there is a huge difference in each and of course they are approached differently.

I can say that I would have issues with someone like you dating my daughter or son.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 07:36 AM
MP, though I rarely agree with much anything DJ says, he is right. You sound very young and awkward when it comes to women.

When it comes to my views on women and sex I am honest. I do not sugarcoat it like the brainwashed feminist weak men. Our bodies were made to do many things and one of those things was to pleasure each other. There is nothing awkward or young about this. I am not afraid to admit that I want to defile a woman in bed like a ***** and then hug her and love her and take her out for breakfast.

When men stopped being men marriages started to suffer.

Further explain your point though instead of just making blanket statements.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 07:39 AM
politics are a complete fabrication. Women are living beings with all the emotional and intellectual content that you or I have.

there is a huge difference in each and of course they are approached differently.

I can say that I would have issues with someone like you dating my daughter or son.

I would do so many things in bed to your daughter and guess what?? She would enjoy EVERY one of them because women like to be treated like ****s in the bedroom. I am not degrading them or your daughter. I am being honest with how I feel and with what I have experienced. There is no politeness in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom yes. But not behind closed doors when we can both become the animals we were born to be.

Your wife and you do not do crazy things with each other in the bedroom? Come on, man. Stop being so politically correct. You know deep down that what I am saying rings true.

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 07:41 AM
I would do so many things in bed to your daughter and guess what?? She would enjoy EVERY one of them because women like to be treated like ****s in the bedroom. I am not degrading them or your daughter. I am being honest with how I feel and with what I have experienced. There is no politeness in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom yes. But not behind closed doors when we can both become the animals we were born to be.

Ok then.

So, you don't understand a few things about life.
How you feel may get you into some trouble one day. But that's your lesson to be learned I guess. :)

You are clearly not a very upright person in a lot of respects, but then, you are just an anonymous ass hole here really and i don't think you have the guts to say any of this stuff under your real name. lol :p

I mean...obvious troll is obvious. :rolleyes:

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Ok then.

So, you don't understand a few things about life.
How you feel may get you into some trouble one day. But that's your lesson to be learned I guess. :)

You are clearly not a very upright person in a lot of respects, but then, you are just an anonymous ass hole here really and i don't think you have the guts to say any of this stuff under your real name. lol :p

I mean...obvious troll is obvious. :rolleyes:

Since you are already an a$$hole you are half way to my level. Maybe if you were anonymous you would have the balls and the brains to actually debate with good talking points instead of just resorting to your usual menstrual attacks.

How is my view of how men and women are wrong? How does an "upright" man act in the bedroom? LOL. Besides being upright in the lower body. Refute it be quiet.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-27-2010, 07:50 AM

Your wife and you do not do crazy things with each other in the bedroom? Come on, man. Stop being so politically correct. You know deep down that what I am saying rings true.

Dam**n, this conversation really took a turn:eek:

Dude, you can have crazy, wild, kinky sex with your wife or girlfriend and be all kinds of crazy, but I promise you no woman of moral fiber wants to be treated like a who**re. If they do, it is NOT normal. Of course, normal is a subjective term and what one person deems normal another person does not. That being said, most women I know would slap the sh**it out of you for calling them a slu**t during sex. Just saying.

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Since you are already an a$$hole you are half way to my level. Maybe if you were anonymous you would have the balls and the brains to actually debate with good talking points instead of just resorting to your usual menstrual attacks.

How is my view of how men and women are wrong? How does an "upright" man act in the bedroom? LOL. Besides being upright in the lower body. Refute it be quiet.

For starters, it would seem that your view of sexuality in humans is garnered from pornography. So, your position comes across as not honest, but hateful towards an entire gender of our species.

That you are unable to reckon with that demonstrates a deficiency in your thinking and possibly, something else, but that's here nor there at this time.

definitely, you hold to a misogynistic viewpoint and likely have a lot of confusion when it comes to dealing with or being with a woman, if in fact you have done so.

Maybe you had a bad relationship with your mother or felt like you had no personal control in your life. I suspect this may be true just in how you present yourself here to us.

So, I can only suggest that if you can afford it, seek some therapy, it will help you a lot and you won't feel so bad all the time.

Not taking a shot, just saying. You really need some help though man.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Dam**n, this conversation really took a turn:eek:

Dude, you can have crazy, wild, kinky sex with your wife or girlfriend and be all kinds of crazy, but I promise you no woman of moral fiber wants to be treated like a who**re. If they do, it is NOT normal. Of course, normal is a subjective term and what one person deems normal another person does not. That being said, most women I know would slap the sh**it out of you for calling them a slu**t during sex. Just saying.

I did not mean literally like a *****. I just meant to show the feeling of what I was trying to say. Of course no women wants to be treated like a *****/prostitute. I was trying to say they like it a bit rougher than many men think.

I am for getting back on topic because DJ is boring and cannot say anything productive.

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 08:14 AM
I did not mean literally like a *****. I just meant to show the feeling of what I was trying to say. Of course no women wants to be treated like a *****/prostitute. I was trying to say they like it a bit rougher than many men think.

I am for getting back on topic because DJ is boring and cannot say anything productive.

Not sure why you fixate on me as your antagonist. But ok, if you need a daddy figure, I'm happy to provide that here as it doesn't require a lot of commitment.

But seriously, you probably need some help and it doesn't hurt to go out there and get it man. it often only leads to a more positive perspective and a positive attitude.

and that is far from boring! :)

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 08:15 AM
For starters, it would seem that your view of sexuality in humans is garnered from pornography. So, your position comes across as not honest, but hateful towards an entire gender of our species.

That you are unable to reckon with that demonstrates a deficiency in your thinking and possibly, something else, but that's here nor there at this time.

definitely, you hold to a misogynistic viewpoint and likely have a lot of confusion when it comes to dealing with or being with a woman, if in fact you have done so.

Maybe you had a bad relationship with your mother or felt like you had no personal control in your life. I suspect this may be true just in how you present yourself here to us.

So, I can only suggest that if you can afford it, seek some therapy, it will help you a lot and you won't feel so bad all the time.

Not taking a shot, just saying. You really need some help though man.

Despite what you believe the women in the pornography business CHOOSE to be there. Pornography is a natural extension of the deep dark desires inside of us. Why do you think they make pornos of women with dogs? Because there is a market for it. A huge market in fact or otherwise they would not make them. Porno is a healthy way for men and women to engage in their fantasies/fetishes without trying it on someone who might not like it resulting in rape, assault, etc. If you find a person into what you are into than that is the ultimate gold. But until you find that soulmate porno is safe way to get it out of your system.

Women look at porno as well, David.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Not sure why you fixate on me as your antagonist. But ok, if you need a daddy figure, I'm happy to provide that here as it doesn't require a lot of commitment.

But seriously, you probably need some help and it doesn't hurt to go out there and get it man. it often only leads to a more positive perspective and a positive attitude.

and that is far from boring! :)

You choose to become my antagonist. Otherwise just stop replying to me.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
Dam**n, this conversation really took a turn

women today are REAL FREAKS. if you don't know, there are alot of females who WANT to be RAPED, CHOKED, SLAPPED, ETC.....SECRETLY (by their partners). They "MIGHT" tell you about it, but may not out of fear of how you'd react to it. I guess that could be a form of ROLE PLAY

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 08:24 AM
women today are REAL FREAKS. if you don't know, there are alot of females who WANT to be RAPED, CHOKED, SLAPPED, ETC.....SECRETLY (by their partners). They "MIGHT" tell you about it, but may not out of fear of how you'd react to it. I guess that could be a form of ROLE PLAY

Thank God there is another man on this forum. You know what I am talking about! Holy cow. Finally. I think women leave their mamby pamby husbands to meet guys like us.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 08:28 AM

Indeed, women are not only our wives but our sisters, our mothers or daughters.
lets not forget that.
Sure I like a fine looking lady, who doesn't?
But lets not cross that fine line of stopping to be gentlemen shall we?
next thing you know some knuckle dragger is gonna say that No means yes.

Sardinkahnikov
10-27-2010, 08:32 AM
there was this time my girlfriend was curious about my training, so she asked me to show her an exercise I practiced. When I demonstrated some chi kung from a deep horse stance, she smiled and said "Hmm, so that's why you have such a nice @ss!".

As you can imagine, she never complained about my training.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 08:34 AM

Dude, do you even know what rape is ??

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:34 AM
Thank God there is another man on this forum. You know what I am talking about! Holy cow. Finally. I think women leave their mamby pamby husbands to meet guys like us.

This is TRUE. It's usually why a white woman cheats with black men, who, are thought to be nothing more than sexual beasts. And, for that one sexual moment, they can have all their fantasies taken care of. IF you're not exciting behind closed doors there's always a chance your lady is frustrated.

There is nothing wrong EXPLORING various aspects of sex with your partner. as long as its MUTUAL. if its risky...have a safe word. but i know HECKA females that would blow your mind with the type of things they like to do behind closed doors. heck, out in public too. LOL

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 08:35 AM
lets not forget that.

I agree with being a gentleman and agree that rape is a terrible thing.

The problem with the term "gentleman" is that it does not mean what it used to imo. Men focus too much on the "gentle" and not enough on the "man" part. A gentleman is a guy who is a strong man that does what he has to do to get along in life. He handles problems when they come up but in a gentle way and not a crazy way. In closing, a gentleman is a strong man who stands for what he believes in even if his partner does not agree.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Dude, do you even know what rape is ??

HAHA...yes of course i do. SOME women LIKE it when they role play to be raped. They set it up to where the boyfriend or husband breaks into the house, man handles her...then OH BABY....HERE COMES THE WILD AND CRAZY SEX after that.

Female fantasy

In one study of college-age women, over half had engaged in fantasies of rape or coercion. Another study claims that rape fantasies are simply a variation within a normal range of approaches to female sexuality.[3]

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 08:38 AM
I agree with being a gentleman and agree that rape is a terrible thing.

The problem with the term "gentleman" is that it does not mean what it used to imo. Men focus too much on the "gentle" and not enough on the "man" part. A gentleman is a guy who is a strong man that does what he has to do to get along in life. He handles problems when they come up but in a gentle way and not a crazy way. In closing, a gentleman is a strong man who stands for what he believes in even if his partner does not agree.

Your definition is just fine, now it wouldn't hurt you to live up to it.
Maybe your "love life" would be all the better for it.
Just saying.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 08:39 AM
HAHA...yes of course i do. SOME women LIKE it when they role play to be raped. They set it up to where the boyfriend or husband breaks into the house, man handles her...then OH BABY....HERE COMES THE WILD AND CRAZY SEX after that.

Female fantasy

In one study of college-age women, over half had engaged in fantasies of rape or coercion. Another study claims that rape fantasies are simply a variation within a normal range of approaches to female sexuality.[3]

Rape is not a role play Frank, and people ( men and women) that think their little silly game of "oh a stranger is taking me" is anything like Rape should drink a nice warm cup of STFU and get a reality check.

No wonder mental health specialists are making a killing nowadays.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:41 AM
lets not forget that.

Yes...aside from your wife women are our sisters, mothers and daughters. but, are we so blind that regardless of that fact they are HUMAN BEINGS with normal sexualities?

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Despite what you believe the women in the pornography business CHOOSE to be there. Pornography is a natural extension of the deep dark desires inside of us. Why do you think they make pornos of women with dogs? Because there is a market for it. A huge market in fact or otherwise they would not make them. Porno is a healthy way for men and women to engage in their fantasies/fetishes without trying it on someone who might not like it resulting in rape, assault, etc. If you find a person into what you are into than that is the ultimate gold. But until you find that soulmate porno is safe way to get it out of your system.

Women look at porno as well, David.

Granted, some women choose to be there, others, not so much. You are out of touch with reality if you think the pornography business is filled with people that are career oriented and self actualizing because of it. :rolleyes:

You must be so young, you are definitely having critical errors in thinking whether you realize it or not.

You are so remarkably misinformed and so obviously immature it really needs to be said to you to at least give you the option of thinking about it from a healthier place.

So, keep your sexaul views to yoruself if you don't want to be regarded as an immature child and or a person who unfortunately hates women and clearly in all likelihood, doesn't have or can't have a healthy and meaningful relationship with someone.

I mean, the fact that you're a troll here and can't communicate like anything but a boy indicates you are a boy exploring the world from your very inexperienced lens.

I'm sort of feeling sorry for you now. :(

TenTigers
10-27-2010, 08:44 AM

my safe word is,"Quit it! WTF is WRONG with you?!"

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Rape is not a role play Frank, and people ( men and women) that think their little silly game of "oh a stranger is taking me" is anything like Rape should drink a nice warm cup of STFU and get a reality check.

dude, the highlighted area i posted did not come from me...i just copy and pasted. you need to open your eyes to the reality of the TRUE SEXUAL NATURE of a woman. we as men have ZERO authority in telling them how to be.

Honestly, where do you think the results of studies come from? "This study was based on 200 men on what they believe a woman's true sexual nature or desires is like or should be?".................HELL no. They come from women who've been interviewed or women would be standing up all over the world to put an end to that idea. seriously.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Granted, some women choose to be there, others, not so much. You are out of touch with reality if you think the pornography business is filled with people that are career oriented and self actualizing because of it.

David, in reality WOMEN get paid more for doing porno than men. there are scouts out there that offer money to women for making a video. when the women get paid a couple of hundred dollars for one hour of sex....they come back again and again for the money bro.

Prostitution out here in SF is getting so bad that even 11 years walk the street asking you "wanna date"? now THAT'S sad.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-27-2010, 08:49 AM

Agreed. Rape destroys a part of a woman forever. Period. I don't care what two consenting adults do behind closed doors but it is safe to say if these women who "fantasize" about being raped actually were, they would have a different opinion about this so called fantasy.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:54 AM
Agreed. Rape destroys a part of a woman forever. Period. I don't care what two consenting adults do behind closed doors but it is safe to say if these women who "fantasize" about being raped actually were, they would have a different opinion about this so called fantasy.

Of course the ACTUAL act of rape will completely destroy a woman for the rest of her life. BUT, the very simple fact of the matter is that there are WOMEN out there that role play and RAPE is a big part of that role. like it or not....its real.

NOW, it's ok for most of you to disagree. that doesn't change the fact that there is another side to the coin.

I DON'T ROLE PLAY. I think THAT's some corny invention by white men. LMAO...sorry...i don't know of any other ethnicities that do this LOL

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 08:58 AM
just look at the top left hand corner in red where it says "Rape Desires"

http://www.rapedesires.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

David Jamieson
10-27-2010, 08:58 AM
David, in reality WOMEN get paid more for doing porno than men. there are scouts out there that offer money to women for making a video. when the women get paid a couple of hundred dollars for one hour of sex....they come back again and again for the money bro.

Prostitution out here in SF is getting so bad that even 11 years walk the street asking you "wanna date"? now THAT'S sad.

Frank. the paid pornography industry is a north american phenomenon only.

Vivid entertainment and big porno stars from hollywood are not the full scope of the industry. There are huge amounts of people that are violently subjected to making pornography. There are gangs, syndicates and triads that make money from a stable of pornography actresses that are kept apart.

Traci Lords is not the example of what the other 90% of the industry is if you get my meaning. And don't even get me started on prostitution and how that subjects women to all kinds of horrible situations and terrifying existences.

More often than not, prostitutes are feeding a drug or alcohol habit or both, are often controlled by a pimp who is using them to make his bank and they are also often physically, emotionally and mentally abused to the point where they are seriously broken individuals.

Puritan laws and hypocritical morals and ethics of the general population continue to make these jobs unsafe and particularly for women.

legalization, regulation and medical policies would clear the playing field of quite a lot of the problems.

The american porn industry is not the exclusive realm of straight up business men either.

I don't have an issue with people choosing it as a profession and going about it. I do take issue with the other side of the coin which is the gangs and organized criminals who are forcing people into the industry in what amounts to slavery on many levels.

It's naive to think that this is not a major issue and a major problem in our society. It is a serious issue because harm is being done to many of these people.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 08:59 AM

And that is just it, it is NOT a "rape" fantasy, it is a "rough sex with my partner who I find good looking and WANT to have sex with" fantasy.

Silly to even be voiced as such and again, for a woman to even voice it as such, shows how out of touch even some women are with what rape truly is.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Vivid entertainment and big porno stars from hollywood are not the full scope of the industry. There are huge amounts of people that are violently subjected to making pornography. There are gangs, syndicates and triads that make money from a stable of pornography actresses that are kept apart.

Yes true. that is the saddest aspect of this reality. NO ONE should be forced to do this against their will. and to that extent, i'd rally an army to rescue someone i knew in a situation like that.

Traci Lords is not the example of what the other 90% of the industry is if you get my meaning. And don't even get me started on prostitution and how that subjects women to all kinds of horrible situations and terrifying existences

Yes, this is true as well. BUT, i can only speak for the area in which i live and the females are getting TURNED by other females who make them believe that they can be millionaires by the time they hit 21. Prostitution is the abuse of weak minded females who get caught up in a bad situation. it's NEVER RIGHT. BUT there ARE females out there who SUBJECT THEMSELVES to this world. In my area, its not about drugs. its completely about the MONEY. for 15 min's these young girls are making hundreds of dollars. sad but real. :(

TenTigers
10-27-2010, 09:10 AM
Frank is correct-many women have rape fantasies-No, not the punch her hard in the face, cut her with a knife, brutal thing, the James Bond forcing himself on a woman who goes from struggling to embracing sexual domination thing.
Some have very detailed scenerios, and no, this isn't a small group of freaks.
If you have any doubts, ask some women.
I haven't met a woman yet who didn't have some version of the "being taken" fantasy. Why do you think there are so many versions of "love cuffs" being sold?
Why do women still love Sean Connery?
(I bet Barbara Walters fantasizes about him...)

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Your definition is just fine, now it wouldn't hurt you to live up to it.
Maybe your "love life" would be all the better for it.
Just saying.

Live up to it in what way?

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Frank is correct-many women have rape fantasies-No, not the punch her hard in the face, cut her with a knife, brutal thing, the James Bond forcing himself on a woman who goes from struggling to embracing sexual domination thing.
Some have very detailed scenerios, and no, this isn't a small group of freaks.
If you have any doubts, ask some women.
I haven't met a woman yet who didn't have some version of the "being taken" fantasy. Why do you think there are so many versions of "love cuffs" being sold?
Why do women still love Sean Connery?
(I bet Barbara Walters fantasizes about him...)

IF only people really knew what went on in a female's mind bro. it would shock them.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 09:15 AM

Female fantasy

I know what you are talking about, hskwarrior. I have asked women about this and acted it out sort of. It is not that complicated guys. You pull her hair, grab her arms and hold them down, bite her hard, etc. These things all simulate a rape without actually being rape since she is into it.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 09:16 AM
This is TRUE. It's usually why a white woman cheats with black men, who, are thought to be nothing more than sexual beasts. And, for that one sexual moment, they can have all their fantasies taken care of. IF you're not exciting behind closed doors there's always a chance your lady is frustrated.

There is nothing wrong EXPLORING various aspects of sex with your partner. as long as its MUTUAL. if its risky...have a safe word. but i know HECKA females that would blow your mind with the type of things they like to do behind closed doors. heck, out in public too. LOL

I do not think it has to do with black and white. A bored woman will go with ANY exciting man. If she happens to live near black guys than that will be it. SAme with asian, indian, etc.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:18 AM
there was this time my girlfriend was curious about my training, so she asked me to show her an exercise I practiced. When I demonstrated some chi kung from a deep horse stance, she smiled and said "Hmm, so that's why you have such a nice @ss!".

As you can imagine, she never complained about my training.

next time have sex in your horse...see how long you can stand in it till your legs can take no more....LOL.....hope she's not a ton of fun either LMAO

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:21 AM
I do not think it has to do with black and white. A bored woman will go with ANY exciting man. If she happens to live near black guys than that will be it. SAme with asian, indian, etc.

after talking to many women i know who never dated black men, they have stated they wonder if the MYTH of black men is real. Or Latin men, they have that SPICE some women want in a lover. still, i'm speaking based on where i live.

Dale Dugas
10-27-2010, 09:21 AM
Before I was married I dated a few women who did not like me training and ADVISED me to stop.

I smiled and dropped them and never looked back.

Its happens to women a lot as well.

Never tell people what they can and cannot do.

It will not be a good ending.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Before I was married I dated a few women who did not like me training and ADVISED me to stop.

the nerve of some women huh? its always gonna be about a power struggle.

"I've taken your advice under consideration and have come to the conclusion IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO!!!!!! not to train with me....just out of my life!!!!!""

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:39 AM
It's naive to think that this is not a major issue and a major problem in our society. It is a serious issue because harm is being done to many of these people.

David, I'm not naive at all. I know its a major issue in society. but...it is a REALITY at the moment.

TenTigers
10-27-2010, 09:41 AM
IF only people really knew what went on in a female's mind bro. it would shock them.

As my Dad used to say,

"Son, there's two secrets to understanding women....

-and nobody knows either of'em!"

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 09:42 AM
David, I'm not naive at all. I know its a major issue in society. but...it is a REALITY at the moment.

David married the first woman who would get naked with him. He has no informed experience on this subject.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 09:44 AM
So sorry thats not rape, even if the word is used. Actual rape is fully unwanted the entire time, without exception.. the mere fact these women fantasize about what they 'think' is rape, shows it's not actually rape. people just mistakenly use that word out of ignorance. Sorry. I'm right. Try not to let it hurt your feelings boys.

have you ever been close to a woman who has ACTUALLY been raped? if you have then you wouldnt even debate this issue. seriously.

also, news flash, even though a lot of women are freaky and crazy in bed. its a mans fantasy to project that on to all women. thats coming from women.

i love crazy women as much as the next guy, hell most ive dated have been completely nuts, thats how i like it personally, freaky is fun. but I also understand there is a very wide spectrum.

its all about respect. thats how a real man treats any woman, no matter how crazy they are. if they like being roughed up, respect that. ;)

the biggest part about having a healthy sexual relationship is openness and honesty and being up front, but in the right degrees at the right time.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Neither the act or either party being hungry toward it has anything to do with whorishness, that's just cultural baggage.

Good lovers who have been together for a long time get great results over time. As communication increases, the range of acts that they naturally flow to and from does as well. If the guy treats his goods right, they can both enjoy it often. My wife and I are busier now than ever, and we get a lot more action in than ever, as well. It certainly doesn't make me motivaated to spend the night out more than reasonable.

Sexual acts for sale is what a hooker offers, this does not then make sexual acts whorish. People think they're being wild, primitive, animal men, stronger than the rest, when they say these things, but the word and idea itself is an artifact of pacified, civilized humans; in the wild, we don't need cultural baggage to have a good hip slapping.

In otherwords, if your definition of being animal is based in culture, you're missing some fun.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:47 AM
LMAO @ both MP and TT's comments. when you think you understand a woman, thats when the other side of our faces get slapped for being so stupid. LMAO.

MP...LOL....that's not true....DAVID is a LOVE MACHINE! (right david? :confused:) JK

MasterKiller
10-27-2010, 09:48 AM
You guys are all hom0s.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Neither the act or either party being hungry toward it has anything to do with whorishness, that's just cultural baggage.

Good lovers who have been together for a long time get great results over time. As communication increases, the range of acts that they naturally flow to and from does as well. If the guy treats his goods right, they can both enjoy it often. My wife and I are busier now than ever, and we get a lot more action in than ever, as well. It certainly doesn't make me motivaated to spend the night out more than reasonable.

Sexual acts for sale is what a hooker offers, this does not then make sexual acts whorish. People think they're being wild, primitive, animal men, stronger than the rest, when they say these things, but the word and idea itself is an artifact of pacified, civilized humans; in the wild, we don't need cultural baggage to have a good hip slapping.

Unfortunately the second paragraph in your post is an ideal and usually turns out to be false. Communication shuts down as time in the relationship goes on. The sex get repetitive like eating canned tuna fish for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. This sounds negative and pessimistic but sadly it has truth to it.

Even if your wife did "everything" in bed...you will eventually fantasize about doing that with another woman. It is natural. Just accept it and live with it as I have so your marriage does not end.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:54 AM
also, news flash, even though a lot of women are freaky and crazy in bed. its a mans fantasy to project that on to all women. thats coming from women.

so what is a woman's take on it then? boring one position no bed rocking boomba?

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 09:55 AM
You guys are all hom0s.

MK...come here....LET'S SPOON!!!!! :p

Lucas
10-27-2010, 09:57 AM
there are HUGE degrees man.... truth be told most women change depending on their mood. thats a prime factor.

sometimes they want soft sensual loving and carressing, sometimes they want it rougher, faster, harder, but to assume all women want to get really nasty.....well thats wrong.

women want a variance. but not all women go completely nasty and dirty.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 09:57 AM
You guys are all hom0s.

We are talking about women. How can we be hom0s? That is an oxymoron.

goju
10-27-2010, 09:59 AM
well this is the creepiest thread this board has seen

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:00 AM
there are HUGE degrees man.... truth be told most women change depending on their mood. thats a prime factor.

sometimes they want soft sensual loving and carressing, sometimes they want it rougher, faster, harder, but to assume all women want to get really nasty.....well thats wrong.

Let me help relax all you sexual conservative puritans. I am not talking about grabbing my wife when I want sex and dragging her into the bedroom. Obviously we know what we like and have discussed it. And the same goes for if I was dating someone new. There is conversation about it. Move slowly at first and then go to 100MPH. And yes there are the times that soft sex is needed like after a stupid fight or if someone in her family died and she has been upset for awhile.

Hskwarrior, it is like we are brothers from a different mother. Forget these yahoos.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:01 AM

you can have those boring ones. i used to be heavily attracted to asian women until i got with a mexican female....from that point forward its my opinion you haven't lived till you've been with a latin female....for reasons i cannot say on this forum :D

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:02 AM
you know what's funny....is it's kinda nice talking and i mean TALKING about something other than martial arts :D

with all the KUNG FU doesn't work...MMA is for sports....you practice forms....you don't.....

it's more repulsive than the current content taking place in this thread.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:04 AM
you know what's funny....is it's kinda nice talking and i mean TALKING about something other than martial arts :D

This has been a lot of fun.

Come on guys. Admit it. I start the best threads ever.

goju
10-27-2010, 10:04 AM
And yes there are the times that soft sex is needed like after a stupid fight .

That when rough sex happens! man you DONT know anything about women.:D

MasterKiller
10-27-2010, 10:05 AM

Sex and fighting...two things no one here knows anything about.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Sex and fighting...two things no one here knows anything about.

then that makes me the only true master here!!!! bow down to the king :D

MasterKiller
10-27-2010, 10:08 AM
So do you guys think MP prefers jelly or syrup?

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Unfortunately the second paragraph in your post is an ideal and usually turns out to be false.

Wrong. Most of the fun couples do just fine at achieving it.

The same thing is a routine, animal sex isn't routine or prearranged in it's content, and is a need. People get bored at the point where the frequency lowers, some even when the occurences still have good passion, and either look for a new new relationship to have inspiring, but ultimately equally scripted sex with each other, going from new thing to new thing, or they communicate with the first person, determine if both are willing to do the work needed to get together more often and inspire great depravity and cleverness, or break up, or, if both a low sexed, there's no big problem.

Nowhere in there does "whine on an internet forum, looking for enablers" occur.

Let's put this in context. The guys you're arguing with: they're the ones with working marriages. Whatever the difficulties, they're like the bjj purple belts of marriage, and you study wing chun.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 10:09 AM
sexual conservative puritans. .

lol not sure how i became that, i think you focus on things you want to and ignore other things in peoples posts...to ease your anti puritan mind, im into chicks who like body modification, tattoo's, peircings and leather and the most wild crazy dirty sex. doesnt mean i dont 'get it' though. but then...i have the experience as well to see a pretty big picture.

i also dont project that on to all women, because i know not all women are like that.

personally I am an ass man. :p ;)

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypkqs8fejwa&feature=related

:d:d:d...................

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:10 AM
So do you guys think MP prefers jelly or syrup?

Whatever you prefer, big boy.

Do you consider yourself to be someone knowledgeable in sex and fighting? Because your political knowledge is lacking. :D

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:13 AM
or this one......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y9uo1ed-Lk&feature=related

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:14 AM
lol not sure how i became that, i think you focus on things you want to and ignore other things in peoples posts...to ease your anti puritan mind, im into chicks who like body modification, tattoo's, peircings and leather and the most wild crazy dirty sex. doesnt mean i dont 'get it' though. but then...i have the experience as well to see a pretty big picture.

i also dont project that on to all women, because i know not all women are like that.

personally I am an ass man. :p ;)

Of course I focus on the part of your post that I want. It is called editing. Or maybe your communication style be lacking, matey? J/k.

Look, I see the whole picture but I think many men are willfully ignoring the dirtier part of the picture.

I like tattoos on women but not a lot of them or huge ones. It becomes unattractive. A nice placed tramp stamp or something sexy on her back is the way to go. No sleeves or whole body tattoos for me.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Move slowly at first and then go to 100MPH.

Your "I'm drag racing a Taurus technique" is quite impressive.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:15 AM
or this one......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y9uo1ed-Lk&feature=related

Are these safe for a work area where liberal minded women might walk behind and get me fired for third degree sexual harassment?

I am scered

sanjuro_ronin

You have no idea.
It doesn't change that it is unhealthy to have delusional fantasies of something that in reality is very different than that fantasy.

hskwarrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQkX8bdM1Y&feature=related

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Your "I'm drag racing a Taurus technique" is quite impressive.

Thank you. I knew you had a nice soft side to you. The way to get people to like you is through compliments...unless you are trying to get in her pants.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:16 AM
You have no idea.
It doesn't change that it is unhealthy to have delusional fantasies of something that in reality is very different than that fantasy.

Sanjuro, are YOU one of those people who know's someone who was actually raped?

Still, regardless of your personal feelings on the subject it doesn't negate the fact the it exists in HEALTHY, STRONG minded women who for one trust their men and two, are in complete understanding of what THEY need in a sexual situation.

I can't judge you for how you think and feel. it has probably something to do with how you were raised. but it is what it is no matter how long someone jumps up and down about how unhealthy it is.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Even if your wife did "everything" in bed...you will eventually fantasize about doing that with another woman. It is natural. Just accept it and live with it as I have so your marriage does not end.

I've been married twelve years and already been through what you're whining about now.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Thank you. I knew you had a nice soft side to you. The way to get people to like you is through compliments...unless you are trying to get in her pants.

No, seriously, when you make love, you just speed up gradually from start to finish?

And you complain about gravy sex?

Lucas
10-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Of course I focus on the part of your post that I want. It is called editing. Or maybe your communication style be lacking, matey? J/k.

Look, I see the whole picture but I think many men are willfully ignoring the dirtier part of the picture.

I like tattoos on women but not a lot of them or huge ones. It becomes unattractive. A nice placed tramp stamp or something sexy on her back is the way to go. No sleeves or whole body tattoos for me.

well thats part of why your posting is funny. yes, you do make me laugh. dont let it go to your head now.

i personally like sleeves and big tats on chicks. and i love scars! as long as they arent grotesque ones. those crazy hot goth/punk/metal chicks with branding, sexy tats and black hair were made specifically for guys like me.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:23 AM
And you complain about gravy sex?

Gravy sex? is that some kinky fetish having to do with brown or white gravy? can we include some bisquits...oh wait...they are already included. LOL

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 10:24 AM

Still, regardless of your personal feelings on the subject it doesn't negate the fact the it exists in HEALTHY, STRONG minded women who for one trust their men and two, are in complete understanding of what THEY need in a sexual situation.

I can't judge you for how you think and feel. it has probably something to do with how you were raised. but it is what it is no matter how long someone jumps up and down about how unhealthy it is.

Not only do I know of women that were raped, I know of some that were systematically abused over years by the same man.
I not only know some of them personally, but used to volunteer work in rape crisis centre and have spoken to many health care professionals that deal with this on a daily basis, I have seen up close the true trauma of REAL rape and not "rough sex fantasies.
Fact is and any mental health professional well tell you this, not all sexual fantasies are healthy ones.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:25 AM
well thats part of why your posting is funny. yes, you do make me laugh. dont let it go to your head now.

i personally like sleeves and big tats on chicks. and i love scars! as long as they arent grotesque ones. those crazy hot goth/punk/metal chicks with branding, sexy tats and black hair were made specifically for guys like me.

Here is my issue with goth chicks. If you are not from Spain, Russia, China, Japan descent, etc...then you do not look good with jetblack hair.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Gravy sex? is that some kinky fetish having to do with brown or white gravy? can we include some bisquits...oh wait...they are already included. LOL

It's safer than rooster sauce sex. Just take my word on that one.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:29 AM
I've been married twelve years and already been through what you're whining about now.

Already been through? You are acting like it is a one time thing or something that stops happening. You know I am right. The next time that hotty 18 year old walks past you in the mall you will know that it has not passed. You will want to possess her. Heck, you may even want to secretly cause her harm because you know that you are married and cannot do anything with her even if she wanted.

I am in touch with the dark man(not black man, hskwarrior) inside of me and I feel bad that you cannot relate to it. Sex through sheets must suk.

Lucas
Here is my issue with goth chicks. If you are not from Spain, Russia, China, Japan descent, etc...then you do not look good with jetblack hair.

thats why they make the best goth chicks!

hskwarrior
Not only do I know of women that were raped, I know of some that were systematically abused over years by the same man.
I not only know some of them personally, but used to volunteer work in rape crisis centre and have spoken to many health care professionals that deal with this on a daily basis, I have seen up close the true trauma of REAL rape and not "rough sex fantasies.
Fact is and any mental health professional well tell you this, not all sexual fantasies are healthy ones.

I understand your position on this now. I'm sorry its a touchy subject for you.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:30 AM

I know someone that was raped. It is terrible. I knew of another woman who caught genital herpes after being raped.

We are talking about fantasy between two consenting strong minded adults like hskwarrior stated.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 10:32 AM
rape is the wrong term though. due to the very facts of what rape actually is, its nearly impossible to fantasize about, unless it is a very unhealthy fantasy by a disturbed mind.

the term rape is wrong in this scenario.

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:33 AM
thats why they make the best goth chicks!

You only like goth chicks with real black hair? LOL. I do not consider you fully goth unless you dye it black.

hskwarrior
I am in touch with the dark man(not black man, hskwarrior) inside of me and I feel bad that you cannot relate to it. Sex through sheets must suk.

LMAO!!!!!!!! i'm not black either....but they do say Sicilians have mixed blood from Hannibal. :D which explains ALOT :D

MysteriousPower
rape is the wrong term though. due to the very facts of what rape actually is, its nearly impossible to fantasize about, unless it is a very unhealthy fantasy by a disturbed mind.

the term rape is wrong in this scenario.

I prefer domination fantasy. Does that make you feel better?

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:34 AM
I am having a blast right now, guys. I feel like we should all be sitting around a fire with beer and shooting the sh!t. Since we are all so far away I will just drink my own beer while doing this today.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 10:37 AM
You only like goth chicks with real black hair? LOL. I do not consider you fully goth unless you dye it black.

lol nah. and i dont only like goth chicks either. i like ALL types of women, because, frankly, I love women. I work in a professional field and deal with a lot of professionals. Some women in that life can be **** FINE.

tastes in women are like tastes in food....i like most kinds.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 10:38 AM
I prefer domination fantasy. Does that make you feel better?

that is more correct ya. i have been close to several women who have suffered through this in reality, so it does become a bit touchy.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:39 AM
I know someone that was raped. It is terrible. I knew of another woman who caught genital herpes after being raped.

We are talking about fantasy between two consenting strong minded adults like hskwarrior stated.

EXACTLY....two loving people should be able to explore ANYTHING sexually as long as its agreed upon, safe, and harms NO ONE. your bedroom antics are supposed to kept in the bedroom. not for public consumption. whether its fantasy rape, bondage, S&M, or just boring plain old man missionary sex.......if two people consent to it....it's ok.

i've known and KNOW people today that are abused, have been raped, and have retaliated on those who've done the raping. still, it doesn't change the fact that the world is the way it is. personally, i'm not into role play. i like the loud foundation shaking stuff........

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 10:40 AM
lol nah. and i dont only like goth chicks either. i like ALL types of women, because, frankly, I love women. I work in a professional field and deal with a lot of professionals. Some women in that life can be **** FINE.

tastes in women are like tastes in food....i like most kinds.

I have often dreamed of having an office fling. Everyone says it is not a good thing but I know most men would go through with it. I know I would if the chance arose.

Here is a funny story.

A friend of mine got involved with a secretary in his office. They dated heavily for awhile and eventually it became clear it was not going to marriage like she wanted. She caused a hellstorm at the office and got involved with one of the partners. That was a pretty bad situation for my friend.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:41 AM
I am having a blast right now, guys. I feel like we should all be sitting around a fire with beer and shooting the sh!t. Since we are all so far away I will just drink my own beer while doing this today.

i got the blunt...since you guys are not here, i will hit it for ALL of you...MANY TIMES LOL

MasterKiller
10-27-2010, 10:45 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!! i'm not black either....but they do say Sicilians have mixed blood from Hannibal. :D which explains ALOT :D

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk248/dani_baby021/hotdoghallway.gif

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 10:49 AM
I understand your position on this now. I'm sorry its a touchy subject for you.

My skin is not so thin Bro :)
The thing is, for anyone to think that their view of "rough sex fantasy" is rape, shows a detachment from reality.
Many sexual fantasies are harmless when done by consenting adults in a healthy relationship.
The problem is that many people are NOT in healthy relationships and that some fantasies are NOT healthy at all.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:55 AM
MASTERKILLER,

can you please keep your personal photo's off this forum? that hotdog is not me...i got a polish one..

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 10:57 AM
My skin is not so thin Bro
The thing is, for anyone to think that their view of "rough sex fantasy" is rape, shows a detachment from reality.
Many sexual fantasies are harmless when done by consenting adults in a healthy relationship.
The problem is that many people are NOT in healthy relationships and that some fantasies are NOT healthy at all.

i feel you brother ....i feel you. :)

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 10:59 AM
I have often dreamed of having an office fling. Everyone says it is not a good thing but I know most men would go through with it. I know I would if the chance arose.

The fact that you haven't seen the chance is more likely because you avoided it than it wasn't there.

You are in your marriage, so you're there for some reason.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 11:02 AM
i feel you brother ....i feel you. :)

I think you can remove you hand from there now, thank you.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 11:04 AM
ive only had one work fling, and it was FCUKING HOT. omg it made me crave my lunch breaks, didnt end bad either. i left the company for other reasons, and we just eventually went our seperate ways. some of the best sex ever though. she initiated it too which made it an easy decision.

MasterKiller
10-27-2010, 11:04 AM
This thread:

http://www.pohrani.com/f/1H/10R/4ssafgjr/meow.jpg

TenTigers
10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
that is more correct ya. i have been close to several women who have suffered through this in reality, so it does become a bit touchy.
so a gf who wants me to wear a flannel shirt and ski mask, and come into her bedroom while she's "sleeping" semi-nude, and hold her at gunpoint, and force her to do...whatever..that's called a "domination fantasy?" mmm..k

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 11:21 AM
I think you can remove you hand from there now, thank you.

AHHH...i knew you liked me :D

Lucas
10-27-2010, 11:22 AM
so a gf who wants me to wear a flannel shirt and ski mask, and come into her bedroom while she's "sleeping" semi-nude, and hold her at gunpoint, and force her to do...whatever..that's called a "domination fantasy?" mmm..k

if she wants it, its not unwanted. so what ever it is, its not actually rape. call it what ever you want i suppose. call it super power ranger ultimiate frisbee if you feel like it :p

TenTigers
10-27-2010, 11:23 AM

Here is a funny story.

A friend of mine got involved with a secretary in his office. They dated heavily for awhile and eventually it became clear it was not going to marriage like she wanted. She caused a hellstorm at the office and got involved with one of the partners. That was a pretty bad situation for my friend.

would've ended worse if he had married her.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-27-2010, 11:34 AM
http://prefuse.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/julie_becker-2.jpg

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 11:36 AM
would've ended worse if he had married her.

He would probably be dead.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Anyone taught their significant other?

TenTigers
10-27-2010, 11:41 AM
yep, and I have the bruises to prove it.

hskwarrior
10-27-2010, 11:41 AM

Martial arts? :o yes. i used to throw so many play punches at my girl that now she just reacts and can block every single strike i have LOL......she tries to hit me but they are such sweet little strikes all i can do is laugh. LOL....

But, yeah, it can be a bad thing to teach your partner. on the other hand, at least you would know she'd be able to defend herself without you there.

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Back when me and the wife were like young Mysterious Power and his, it was hell every time I had to correct her.

Lately, she's shown an interest again and doesn't respond at all the same way, but she likes what she sees me do and hearing people talk about what I do, so she sees it from the skillset perspective more, plus knows that I teach how I want to teach for a reason.

sanjuro_ronin
10-27-2010, 11:48 AM

I tried but Lisa gets a little freaked out when I do my MA.
Some parts she loves, she admires the skill and art part, but the violence part bothers her.
My fault to a degree, we meet while I worked as a bouncer and she saw first hand the result of MA training a couple of times.
She also doesn't care for how I become when I work certain parts of my MA.
The girls on the other hand love it, LOL !

Drake
10-27-2010, 11:50 AM
My wife is half Indonesian. Father made her learn silat growing up. She could probably kill me.

Lucas
10-27-2010, 12:42 PM
http://prefuse.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/julie_becker-2.jpg

Yes please

KC Elbows
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM
I tried but Lisa gets a little freaked out when I do my MA.
Some parts she loves, she admires the skill and art part, but the violence part bothers her.
My fault to a degree, we meet while I worked as a bouncer and she saw first hand the result of MA training a couple of times.
She also doesn't care for how I become when I work certain parts of my MA.
The girls on the other hand love it, LOL !

I have a friend who always wanted to study, but she had an abusive childhood, and the violence aspect always proved too stressful, which was unfortunate, as she was talented.

My wife freaked the first time she watched me in a long session on the heavy bag, but she kind of likes it.

Lokhopkuen
10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
A man does not combat with his woman, he gently shows her the way.