PDA

View Full Version : the reason traditional arts get a bad name

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 04:17 AM
This is off manswers on spike. You guys might have seen it. They are premoting "the realz d3adly". The most deadly move in MA's.

When I first watched I just laughed. Then it kinda took me a sec. to think about it, but this video is one of the reasons the traditional arts get a bad name.

take a look

http://www.spike.com/video/whats-deadliest/3045385

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 04:26 AM
I'll add this one in here because it's up on the list as well.

George Dillman and the Dim Mak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar1yXYOsxQk

Chief_Suicide
10-29-2010, 04:37 AM
Isn't there a name for the technique you would use when you push someone's nose into their skull.

Or is that 80's action movie fantasy as well? :confused:

Iron_Eagle_76
10-29-2010, 04:46 AM
What is even more sad is the comments section where some guy claiming to be a sensei touts off about how it is possible. This is the reason TMA gets a bad rep is because of idiots like this.

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 04:51 AM
Isn't there a name for the technique you would use when you push someone's nose into their skull.

Or is that 80's action movie fantasy as well?

i'm pretty sure that's not possible.

David Jamieson
10-29-2010, 04:52 AM
The deadliest technique is done with only one finger.

and you have to squeeze and not pull.

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 04:56 AM
purple nurple. ... :p

David Jamieson
10-29-2010, 05:30 AM
It doesn't help when the show asks deliberately outrageous and stupid questions.

lol.

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 05:34 AM
I agree but it's what it is. A shock factor type thing. But this isn't the only avenue that displays the idiotic nature of a lot of traditionalist.

I'm not picking on tradition here lets get that straight. I'm pointing out the "why" as to the bad rep. People are always b!tching that mma/cross trainers are always putting down the traditional arts. I'm saying this is why.

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 05:43 AM
ki master.

another example. one of the first mma vs. kung fu vids on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

Sifu rudy giving his thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQFFpA0C4LU

Knifefighters one he posts alot.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvvt_bjj-vs-kung-fu_sport

the list goes on and on.

sanjuro_ronin
10-29-2010, 05:45 AM
Silliness gives ANYTHING a bad name and there is far too much silliness in TMA.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Silliness gives ANYTHING a bad name and there is far too much silliness in TMA.

You mean like this:

http://kasperschjoenning.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/elvis-karate-1.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
10-29-2010, 06:09 AM
Indeed my friend, indeed.
LMAO !

goju
10-29-2010, 06:10 AM
You mean like this:

http://kasperschjoenning.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/elvis-karate-1.jpg

DONT CALL THE KING SILLY!!!!!( SMASHES BEER BOTTLE ON TABLE):mad::mad::mad:

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 06:32 AM
that's one flashy a$$ gi.

Knifefighter
10-29-2010, 06:38 AM
You mean like this:

No, more like this:

Everything I post proves I am a completely clueless, theoretical, pretend non-fighter living in my mom's basement who has studied kung fu videos for years upon years and still know absolutely nothing about applying it in the real world, although in my fantasies I am a kung fu superhero who beats up bad guys.

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by Hardwork108
Everything I post proves I am a completely clueless, theoretical, pretend non-fighter living in my mom's basement who has studied kung fu videos for years upon years and still know absolutely nothing about applying it in the real world, although in my fantasies I am a kung fu superhero who beats up bad guys.

yeah that about states it... I think we can end the thread now I got my point across.

SPJ
10-29-2010, 07:03 AM
actually

the horizontal elbow strike is called chicken wing or eagle wing

since dragon has no wings

yin technique???

:confused:

pateticorecords
10-29-2010, 07:18 AM
I like to watch Fight Science on National Geographic... out to prove and disprove scientifically the martial arts legends of old;)

http://www.hulu.com/fight-science

Dragonzbane76
10-29-2010, 07:21 AM
i was watching some of that earlier actually. :)

David Jamieson
10-29-2010, 07:22 AM
that's one flashy a$$ gi.

and remarkably crappy structure too. lol

Oh elvis, your karate sucked.

TenTigers
10-29-2010, 10:43 AM
I think the big issue is that there really aren't well-trained,well-educated instructors.
Too many guys who were stationed overseas, took some Martial Arts, got a beginner's rank (shodan) and self-promoted. Now, you have people with beginner's understanding, as the authority.
How many tenth degrees are in the yellow pages?
I was invited to join an extremely prestigious organization.:rolleyes:
One of those International Federation of Sokeship Yadda-Yadda Federations.
"Hmmmm," sez I.
"Let's have a look-see at the roster, and see who all these Lord High Exhalted Masters are."
99.9% were self-appointed Grandmasters of their own made-up systems.
You really need to see the names of these styles-many with mixed languages and dialects. Jeez, if you are going to make up a system (with a cool sounding Asian name) at least do some research into the language.
I especially like it when they take their last name or a word from their new-found religious affiliation, and add, "Ryu," to it.
Needless to say, I declined.
I am pretty choosey about whom I am affiliated with.
Present company excluded....:p

David Jamieson
10-29-2010, 10:45 AM
I think the big issue is that there really aren't well-trained,well-educated instructors.
Too many guys who were stationed overseas, took some Martial Arts, got a beginner's rank (shodan) and self-promoted. Now, you have people with beginner's understanding, as the authority.
"Hmmmm," sez I.
"Let's have a look-see at the roster, and see who all these Lord High Exhalted Masters are."
You really need to see the names of these styles-many with mixed languages and dialects. Jeez, if you are going to make up a system (with a cool sounding Asian name) at least do some research into the language.
I especially like it when they take their last name or a word from their new-found religious affiliation, and add, "Ryu," to it.

You know, statements like this are going to kill your tai chi for christ classes. :p

Lokhopkuen
10-29-2010, 09:24 PM
This is off manswers on spike. You guys might have seen it. They are premoting "the realz d3adly". The most deadly move in MA's.

When I first watched I just laughed. Then it kinda took me a sec. to think about it, but this video is one of the reasons the traditional arts get a bad name.

take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IU1bzZheWk

MysteriousPower
10-30-2010, 08:41 AM
"Hmmmm," sez I.

Education is not the issue. A lot of these masters cannot fight..and they are teaching self defense. They dis not spar. They did not go through the gauntlet and get forged into sharp strong sword. Instead they were a hunk of rusty metal abd just got a paint job to look better.

TenTigers
10-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Education is not the issue. A lot of these masters cannot fight..and they are teaching self defense. They dis not spar. They did not go through the gauntlet and get forged into sharp strong sword. Instead they were a hunk of rusty metal abd just got a paint job to look better.
That is especially true with all these storefront franchised Kempo schools.
Most of those teachers have never fought.

hskwarrior
10-30-2010, 09:55 AM
This guy here is the reason why traditional arts got a bad name...don't ask me why....he just is.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs469.ash2/74234_448628462731_697132731_5337848_2573151_n.jpg

Knifefighter
10-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Here's another reason:

Youknowwho, there is a difference between muscle strength and tendon and strength, you dont have to lift weights to become stronger and win arm wrestlign contests.

TenTigers
10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
siu-hei.....

Northwind
11-01-2010, 11:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IU1bzZheWk

LMAO - love it!
Is that Benny Hill music? :P

TenTigers
11-01-2010, 12:36 PM
the thing with these shows like "Fight Science," is that they really never do any actual research. Remember that show where they were measuring punching power? They had a a guy who did nothing but forms' student punching through a board. The teacher is showing him how to punch, and his alignment was all wrong! Elbow up, etc.
You would think that since it is National Geographic, it would somehow have a certain legitimacy..but no...

YMAA_com
11-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Shaolin Long Fist kung fu is a mixed martial art, compiled at Nanking Central Guoshu Institute in the 1930's, to preserve what was left of the truly traditional arts that had been outlawed.

Studying traditional kung fu is much more about preserving classical arts and developing self-discipline than it is about fighting or self-defense.

And of course, any "tai chi vs UFC" monkey-battle depends entirely on the individual.

Dragonzbane76
11-02-2010, 09:24 AM
I think to have an all inclusive art you would have to have all ranges covered, some might have a mixed martial arts but if your not incorporating more than one demension then you are just joking yourself.

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Shaolin Long Fist kung fu is a mixed martial art, compiled at Nanking Central Guoshu Institute in the 1930's, to preserve what was left of the truly traditional arts that had been outlawed.

Studying traditional kung fu is much more about preserving classical arts and developing self-discipline than it is about fighting or self-defense.
I dissagree. That is only coming from a Long Fist perspective. Northern styles like Baji, Hsing-Yi, etc and Southern styles like Hung-Ga, Choy Li Fut, Wing Chun, etc were not developed as cultural artifacts, but as fighting arts, and are still practiced for the same purposes today.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Southern styles like Hung-Ga, Choy Li Fut, Wing Chun, etc were not developed as cultural artifacts,

Right. It's not like the founders of CLF were bored and just came up with something to pass the time. The Fut San Hung Sing CLF branch was right in the midst of challenge matches, corrupt government soldiers, and bandits. Choy Lee Fut was indeed used to fight in all of the revolutions that took place between 1840's up till 1949 in addition to fighting the Japanese during their invasion. From the hands to the weapons the training was for REAL DEAL events that could end up with many lives lost.

Once CLF left china it was highly taught in many of the TONGS which were out there fighting other tongs. So, i can say with honesty that CLF was one of the systems truly used for combat.

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:10 AM
so now you finally admit your kung fu style was used in masscre of millions of people, rape of entire cities of women, and an uprising dedicated to extermination of white people.

nice high five

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 10:11 AM
so now you finally admit your kung fu style was used in masscre of millions of people, rape of entire cities of women, and an uprising dedicated to extermination of white people.

You say that as if it was a bad thing.

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:16 AM
its funny how choy lee fut people all get nervous and say NOE NOE NOE

everybody in china knows the southern king of the heavenly kingdom knew clf, he mightve learned personally from chen heng. some forms in clf even spell out the name heavenly kingdom if you perform it on a dirt ground.
that rebellion killed like 50% of chinas poplation and the heavenly king said he was jesus lol

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 10:17 AM

YES!!!!! CLF KILLS! NO fool, NO CLF person was ever known to be a rapist. IF they murdered anyone it was more than likely the Qing that got hurt but MY kung fu style. It was about standing up for what you believed in and not about killing for the sake of killing. AND YES, CLF also defended CHINA against the Japanese attacks. WU QIN was a student of Chan Ngau Sing and he was also a personal bodyguard of DR Sun Yat Sen.

WHITE PEOPLE? it was about the FOREIGNORS who went to someone else's country and were very ill mannered in their treatment of the chinese peoples. if INDIANs were to mistreat the chinese they would have been killed or any other race for that matter....your chinese peoples were fed up and deservedly so.

so THERE :p

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 10:19 AM
that rebellion killed like 50% of chinas poplation and the heavenly king said he was jesus lol

funny thing is ....HEAVENLY KING and the REAL Tai Ping rebellion were two different issues.

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:19 AM
i dont know if you know this, but when a famine comes the chinese farmers get ornery and they start killing people and raping women.

chinese village culture is very violent. my aunt started asking my grandmother wheres the "secret world war 2 gold" she buried in the ground and they start fighting. my grandmother is 80.

the reason you guys get embarrased is because the heavenly king was a total nutcase, and the hong men gave him full support. the heavenly king's last name was hung, the hung men said its destiny had come and coordinated the rebellion.

then the heavenly king sealed himself in nanjing, declared himself GOD, kidnapped the entire cities women into his harem and didnt come out of thr palace for 10 years.

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 10:20 AM
i dont know if you know this, but when a famine comes the chinese farmers get ornery and they start killing people and raping women.

Shouldn't they be too hungry and weak to do this ??

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:24 AM
chinese farmers are very strong and very ornery

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 10:27 AM
chinese farmers are very strong and very ornery

No, they are the sick men of asia !

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 10:27 AM
the reason you guys get embarrased is because the heavenly king was a total nutcase, and the hong men gave him full support. the heavenly king's last name was hung, the hung men said its destiny had come and coordinated the rebellion.

then we turned our back on his nutty arse and launched our own REBELLION....

He formed the Society of GOD Worshippers and was a nut who committed suicide while all the HUNG MENS kept doing their things.

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:30 AM
you guys supported the east king. the heavenly king killed him and then the government moved in.

then we turned our back on his nutty arse and launched our own REBELLION....

He formed the Society of GOD Worshippers and was a nut who committed suicide while all the HUNG MENS kept doing their things.

he was a farmer who was elevated to emperor. he couldnt handle the pressure and responsibilities. the hung men thought they could pull off another hong wu. the ming emepror hong wu was a farmer but experienced all walks of life and exeprienced the suffering of the people. hong xiuquan was a village scholar who read books all day.

the taiping rebellions was the reason the hung men missed the overthrowing of the qing government. u guys were scared lol

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 10:41 AM
the taiping rebellions was the reason the hung men missed the overthrowing of the qing government. u guys were scared lol

we missed it?

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:44 AM
ya. western educated manchu officers overthrew the empire

u guys were scare

u can deny all u want but choy lee fut forms spell out the name of the heavenly kingdom. choy lee fut is christian kung fu for jesus.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 10:54 AM
ya. western educated manchu officers overthrew the empire

u guys were scare

u can deny all u want but choy lee fut forms spell out the name of the heavenly kingdom. choy lee fut is christian kung fu for jesus.

OHHHH Choy Lee FUT YOU!!!!!

bawang
11-02-2010, 10:57 AM
hay frank
hay
hay

how ur jesus kata training lol

this puts new meaning into sup ji kuen. i wonder if the cross pattern is supposed to honor jesus.

MysteriousPower
11-02-2010, 11:01 AM
TCMA are too limited in scope generally and that is what gives them a bad name. Its practitioners get good at drills like "sticky hand" and think they can fight. But in truth they are only good at those drills. Wing chun is a perfect example.

I wonder why people do not badger the Filippino knife and stick styles like they do tcma. True that some of these guys fight full contact but I doubt the majority do since there is no money in it and because it is dangerous. These styles are made up of all contrived drills that are repetitive and unrealistic looking. They look like they are doing more detailed Wing Chun.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:01 AM
hay frank
hay
hay

how ur jesus kata training lol

this puts new meaning into sup ji form.

Since when did FUT mean Jesus? However, I am not religious. The only time is might say JESUS is when i see some of this....

http://cache.foxsaver.com/thumbnails/2008/05/12/492583121l.jpg

MysteriousPower
11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
You want to see the same woman in three different poses? Or did you want to do triplets? I do not think sisters would into doing each other.

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Notice the lack of visible panty lines?
:D

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:06 AM
i'll take it either way....one at a time or all three baby. i will so WAX DAT A$$

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:06 AM
i dont know if you know this, but when a famine comes the chinese farmers get ornery and they start killing people and raping women..
I just couldn't do that on an empty stomach.
I'd at least need a few beers...

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:11 AM
maybe its time to change your style to choy lee jesus or hung sing jesus gar. id learn jesus gar.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:12 AM
maybe its time to change your style to choy lee jesus or hung sing jesus gar

ok you go first. :D

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I wonder why people do not badger the Philippino knife and stick styles like they do tcma. True that some of these guys fight full contact but I doubt the majority do since there is no money in it and because it is dangerous. These styles are made up of all contrived drills that are repetitive and unrealistic looking. They look like they are doing more detailed Wing Chun.
well, most trolls such as yourself, barely educated on the subject of TCMA, let alone FMA, would hardly know where to start.
Look how much trouble you have attempting an intelligent conversation on TCMA. You fail at every attempt.
You would be even a bigger fool (if that were at all possible) trying to speak on FMA.
Besides, what could you say,"Show us some video footage of you slicing someone's carotid artery, otherwise it doesn't exist???"
"Repetitive?" That's how you skill is developed, genius.
What are you, one of those,"You showed me that last time!" expert students?.
I used to think you couldn't get more stupid if you tried....
well apparently, you're trying....good job.
Keep it up, stupid.

Boy. That was kinda fun..!:D

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:23 AM
i think mysterious is talk truth with honor.

escrima guys they dont use their sensitivity drills for fighting. but wing chun guys do. wing chun guys say chi sao IS fighting. they say chi sao IS wing chun.

wing chun disgusts me. dirty subhumans.

MysteriousPower
11-02-2010, 11:26 AM
well, most trolls such as yourself, barely educated on the subject of TCMA, let alone FMA, would hardly know where to start.
Look how much trouble you have attempting an intelligent conversation on TCMA. You fail at every attempt.
You would be even a bigger fool (if that were at all possible) trying to speak on FMA.
Besides, what could you say,"Show us some video footage of you slicing someone's carotid artery, otherwise it doesn't exist???"
"Repetitive?" That's how you skill is developed, genius.
What are you, one of those,"You showed me that last time!" expert students?.
I used to think you couldn't get more stupid if you tried....
well apparently, you're trying....good job.
Keep it up, stupid.

Boy. That was kinda fun..!:D

I am a fool? Maybe. I will not argue that. But I am not a the kind of fool that you are. Once you put up a post saying that no one here knows what REAL traditional Chinese martial arts training really is. And then you told a story about how your sifu hit you in a spot and then told you to hit him, and again, and again. You said that this was tcma training. I bet this has helped you develop tremendous fighting skill! Standing around hitting each other like those kids who like to choke each other till they almost pass out.

If I was training these deadly styles for as long as you were...and came out with barely any skill...I would be in a bad mood too. And of course you tout your fantasy land training like it is the shiz nit...and then you never put up a video because you know it is downright embarrassing. Go back to running your school and teaching forms and producing more students that will do the same.

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:27 AM
I don't know any wing chun guys who say chi-sao is fighting.
Go back five spaces. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:28 AM
does anyone find it ironic that western boxing is older than wing chun and wong fei hung hung gar and choy lee fut

Violent Designs
11-02-2010, 11:30 AM

False. Traditional Chinese martial arts are violent in conception and cruel in execution.

To deny this fact is to deny the true heritage of Chinese martial arts (or the majority).

Which are born out of necessity to fight and to kill, and to preserver your own life.

Neglecting the violence or undermining the fighting is what's killing the Chinese arts.

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 11:30 AM
does anyone find it ironic that western boxing is older than wing chun and wong fei hung hung gar and choy lee fut

Nope, not at all.

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:34 AM
False. Traditional Chinese martial arts are violent in conception and cruel in execution.

To deny this fact is to deny the true heritage of Chinese martial arts (or the majority).

Which are born out of necessity to fight and to kill, and to preserver your own life.

Neglecting the violence or undermining the fighting is what's killing the Chinese arts.

TRUE. chinese martial arts is tradition of bruality. its goal is to pass on the spirit of hap: violence incarante

after training kung fu for many years, i have come to enjoy hurting others and torturing baby animals.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:35 AM

why would we?

MysteriousPower
11-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Why do we have to be mean to each other, tentigers? You had to go and use abusive language against me. Remember what the marriage counselor said to us last time?

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 11:36 AM
TRUE. chinese martial arts is tradition of bruality. its goal is to pass on the spirit of hap: violence incarante

Don't forget the gratuitous anal sex !!

bawang
why would we?

because , uh oh hot dog! you know.

MysteriousPower

THis was the goal in developing them but that is not what they have become today.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:37 AM
because , uh oh hot dog! you know.

OHHHHH you mean...ahhhhh yes.....that.....hahahahaha

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:38 AM
THis was the goal in developing them but that is not what they have become today.

can't say that it won't be that way TOMORROW....

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:38 AM
i encourage all sifus out there to brutally beat their students and yell at them. it will make them dead inside and be tuff and strong

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 11:39 AM
i encourage all sifus out there to brutally beat their students and yell at them. it will make them dead inside and be tuff and strong

Someone needs a nap.

KC Elbows
11-02-2010, 11:39 AM

There's nothing gratuitous about it.

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:41 AM
my first teacher he made me do push ups and kick me in the stomach at same time, and call me a fatget. it made me the man i am today.

*makes cho seung hui face

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

I KNEW you were a gay boy....LOL :p

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:42 AM
how is anal sex with another man gay? man youre weird. get a life bro.

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:44 AM
how is anal sex with another man gay? man youre weird. get a life bro.

NO man that's not. having anal sexes with da ladies is gay. you go right ahead and rape and pillage a mans B-Holio.

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:45 AM
I am a fool? Maybe. I will not argue that. But I am not a the kind of fool that you are. Once you put up a post saying that no one here knows what REAL traditional Chinese martial arts training really is. And then you told a story about how your sifu hit you in a spot and then told you to hit him, and again, and again. You said that this was tcma training. I bet this has helped you develop tremendous fighting skill! Standing around hitting each other like those kids who like to choke each other till they almost pass out.

If I was training these deadly styles for as long as you were...and came out with barely any skill...I would be in a bad mood too.

"Once you put up a post saying that no one here knows what REAL traditional Chinese martial arts training really is. And then you told a story about how your sifu hit you in a spot and then told you to hit him, and again, and again. You said that this was tcma training."
Yep-you're still a fool. You completely did not understand what I was saying.
I was referring to the fact that Gung-Fu is taught through direct transmission, hands on. -you need to feel your Sifu's hand. This means, not just drilling cooperatively with another beginner, otherwise, you never develop anything but beginner's skill-at doing a drill.
I don't put up vids for several reasons.
One-I'm not really overly concerned with what ignorant trolls think one way or another. I post on here for ****z n giggles, and to share with the 4-5 people on here that I feel have any real knowledge, and are worth talking to.
Trolls? You guys are just fun to play with. But you don't really matter.
Kinda like the dumb bimbette you pick up for a one night stand.
Hey, I'm not in a bad mood. I'm having fun. Otherwise I wouldn't post.
Don't take things too seriously, you miss out on being able to laugh at yourself, and enjoying life.
Nope, I am not satisfied with my present skill. You are right there.
I hope I never reach that point.
That is why I still train, with several teachers,
Get together with other MAists,
go to seminars, read, research, and play.
There is always a sky above sky, a skill above skill.

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 11:46 AM
I KNEW you were a gay boy....LOL :p

Why would you assume anal sex = another man?
Dude...

hskwarrior
11-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Why would you assume anal sex = another man?
Dude...

hey, with bawang in the mix you never know bro...you never know. :p

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:49 AM
jeez, I try to have a conversation with my buddy, and when I scroll back to re-read it, I find I have to wade through two pages about anal sex!
Buncha freaks.

sanjuro_ronin
11-02-2010, 11:51 AM
jeez, I try to have a conversation with my buddy, and when I scroll back to re-read it, I find I have to wade through two pages about anal sex!
Buncha freaks.

What are you saying up to be? Jewish?

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:52 AM
is kung fu kosher/halal?

this reminds me of the old jewish ladies that hate chinese ppls but come every friday to chinese buffet

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:54 AM
oh yeah, another reason I don't put up vids, is that the camera adds ten pounds...
I still need to lose a few more lbs...gotta look my best, y'know.
(I had a nasty groin pull a few months back, might be an iguinal hernia. I can't run, and certain moves cause alot of pain, so I have to take it easy..still haven't found a good Health plan. Not good if you do what I do..and ride a motorcycle and ski..at 53)
I'm also too danged lazy to go through the trouble of filming one and placing it on youtube.
I really should, though. Alan Lee's website has some really cool vids, and great articles. I should do something like that.

bawang
11-02-2010, 11:55 AM
bro u have groin pull? like your balls r hang down like two strands of spagetti? man i hope u get better man my condolsenses

maybe guan gong is punishing u for teaching to children for profit

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:56 AM
is kung fu kosher/halal?

this reminds me of the old jewish ladies that hate chinese ppls but come every friday to chinese buffet
hey, if there's one things us jews know,
it's oppression,
-and where to get good Chinese food.

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 11:58 AM
bro u have groin pull? like your balls r hang down like two strands of spagetti? man i hope u get better man my condolsenses
ewww! yeah, like that. NO, I mean NOT like that.
I pulled my adductor and groin, so it runs from my inner thigh, through the inguinal area and lower ab,right on the pubic bone.
and I think teaching children is punishment enough.

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Why do we have to be mean to each other, tentigers? You had to go and use abusive language against me. Remember what the marriage counselor said to us last time?
nutin poisonal, it's biznizz.

taai gihk yahn
11-02-2010, 12:28 PM
hey, if there's one things us jew it's...where to get good Chinese food.

5771 (Years in Jewish calendar) - 4647 (Years in Chinese calendar) = 1124 years that the Jews had to wait before they could order Chinese take-out

Violent Designs
11-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Jews are evil.

everyone konws this

TenTigers
11-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Jews are evil.

everyone konws this
yes. yes we are..:cool:

Lokhopkuen
11-02-2010, 04:39 PM

take a look

His name is James Lew.
I'll be happy to introduce you to him.
You could stand and laugh right in his face.
He can do his deadly move and you kin try n mount him or something:rolleyes:
I'll pay for your ticket:D

Dragonzbane76
11-02-2010, 05:17 PM
haha which guy? the one with the "realz d3adly"? pull your heart out kinda stuff? think your missing the point of the thread. Trying to point out that guys like this give TCMA a bad name.

And here you go with threats again, man you really need a therapist and good meds. ;)

SPJ
11-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Is it me or

the gay talk community taking over all the threads.

some one's sexual preference is none of my business

is it yours?

:confused:

Lokhopkuen
11-02-2010, 06:18 PM
yes. yes we are..:cool:

No, no we are not.

Lokhopkuen
11-02-2010, 06:51 PM
haha which guy? the one with the "realz d3adly"? pull your heart out kinda stuff? think your missing the point of the thread. Trying to point out that guys like this give TCMA a bad name.

And here you go with threats again, man you really need a therapist and good meds. ;)

You're mistaken brother, I did not threaten you.
I offered you free travel in spite of the fact that you threatened to shoot me ( on a martial art forum no less) and I need therapy? LOL.

I didn't miss the point. It bugs me a bit as well when people make blanket statements like the deadliest technique or how BJJ is the ultimate or MMA is hot sweaty guy action etc.

I love martial arts, I am a follower of a particular martial essence but I study and analyze as much as I can expose myself to. I've studied the same system for a while, when I see something of interest, or something unique and dangerous rather than abandon my practice and run off to the next cool thing I develop solutions regarding the target essence.

I hope one day you can stop behaving like a rabid dog ready to flame anyone and everyone that disagrees with your views. You seem an intelligent guy, you could maybe make some friends?

It s easy to misunderstand TONE in these messages so let me assure you that i am being sincere and not sarcastic.

Offer stands for ticket an an introduction to Master Lew.:D

Dragonzbane76
11-03-2010, 03:41 AM
threatened to shoot me ( on a martial art forum no less) I did not threaten I stated if you showed up on my doorstep I would, most states call that trespassing and I have the right to do so.

I love martial arts, I am a follower of a particular martial essence but I study and analyze as much as I can expose myself to. I've studied the same system for a while, when I see something of interest, or something unique and dangerous rather than abandon my practice and run off to the next cool thing I develop solutions regarding the target essence.

Look I'm happy you do what ever it is you do. I'm glad you post your resume every other day for everyone to see. I'm a man of many things one being I don't like egotistical people or arrogance, (which you emit) practice what ever floats your boat, but don't expect me to care.

I hope one day you can stop behaving like a rabid dog ready to flame anyone and everyone that disagrees with your views. You seem an intelligent guy, you could maybe make some friends?
maybe we did step off on the wrong foot to begin with, don't know. All I can say is if you don't like what I say put me on ignore, it's won't hurt my feelings I can assure you. My views are mine, yours are yours, I can live with it can you? As for friends I have enough IRL. But if your interested in that line, my friends are hard bought.

It s easy to misunderstand TONE in these messages so let me assure you that i am being sincere and not sarcastic. I agree internet=lack of tone of voice. my posting this was in fact defense of TCMA in the first place. People that voice they can rip someones heart out are the kind of people that give TCMA a bad name and misconceptions. If he's your "friend" so be it I'm just stating he is giving the arts a bad name spouting this.

I'm glad someone in this world can jump up and just fly across the country to defend their honor every time someone on the internet insults them. Wish I had the time to do such things, but alas family, work and the many intricacies of my life will not promote such activities.

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 04:54 AM
I did not threaten I stated if you showed up on my doorstep I would, most states call that trespassing and I have the right to do so.

Sweet heart if I showed up on you doorstep your next stop would be the zip tie, duck tape, hack saw blow torch hilton. LOL! All this shoot you, if you, c0cks bigger crap is for the birds.

Look I'm happy you do what ever it is you do. I'm glad you post your resume every other day for everyone to see. I'm a man of many things one being I don't like egotistical people or arrogance, (which you emit) practice what ever floats your boat, but don't expect me to care.

Dragonzbraine I've never posted my resume (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0457467/resume). What I posted was a sincere attempt to explain our training methods which you over looked with out reading and accused me of cut and pasting my school manual. You acted like a child, proceeded to circumvent logic and reason like a woman LOL!

The reality you got upset after you posted a series of statements that screamed in neon your lack of experience with martal arts training culture and protocol. I am sorry that one of my many glaring flaws a lack of diplomacy got the best of me. I insulted and belittled you which was wrong of me. After that I researched you post history and cataloged you social as opposed to martial so I'd poke you ever so often just for sport.

What you mistook for arrogance was simple you own insecurity and lack of understanding of some of the finer points of martial arts. I am as confident as I am cautious. When I'm not hustling this Hollywood game I work for various agencies providing executive protection for those who can afford it. Sorry more resume:D
My point is I am a long time martial art practitioner, a father and a teacher. I made the mistake of attempting to educate you citing some hard won knowledge. My bad.
Thanks for informing me about how much you don't care, the energy you exert to get your ill informed point across betrays you.

What passes for arrogance is my skill, knowledge and dedication to an entire life dedicated to the practice, promotion, development, and teaching of martial art.
Sorry i acted like a d-ick but that always happens when i smell P-ussy:D

maybe we did step off on the wrong foot to begin with, don't know. All I can say is if you don't like what I say put me on ignore, it's won't hurt my feelings I can assure you. My views are mine, yours are yours, I can live with it can you? As for friends I have enough IRL. But if your interested in that line, my friends are hard bought.

Friends are a blessing in deed.

I agree internet=lack of tone of voice. my posting this was in fact defense of TCMA in the first place. People that voice they can rip someones heart out are the kind of people that give TCMA a bad name and misconceptions. If he's your "friend" so be it I'm just stating he is giving the arts a bad name spouting this.

I doubt seriously he personally could rip a heart out but (and I know you DON't CARE)
there are people out there who can. James is aging but he is solid, cagey, seasoned and skilled. You'd like him, I've known him since I was teenager.

In my span of experience fine tuning myself as a weapon i have seen tons of BS but bro I have had the fortune and blessing to meet men and women of extraordinary skills under friendly circumstance. Men that can kill in 1-3 strokes, men who effortlessly gently neutralize all your best skill sets, touch you gently and disable you completely. Each of those times I imagined what might have happened to me if I had never got that friendly exchange experience!!! Nelson Giagos and Terry Amos introduced me to the Machados about18 years ago. Nice guys and yet another blessing that I experienced their chokes, locks and rolls in a friendly setting. God protects babies and fools and i was so you ****y and ready for war. Young dumb fulla c......

I'm glad someone in this world can jump up and just fly across the country to defend their honor every time someone on the internet insults them. Wish I had the time to do such things, but alas family, work and the many intricacies of my life will not
promote such activities.

See we have much more in common that you may have imagined. I ain't flying anywhere to defend squat. My offer to David Ross was just my exploiting opportunity.
One of my contracts had me in and out of NYC so I thought I'd stop by and say hi.
Knock a hole in his pathetic fat misshapen a ss then take him out and feed him some five star:D

Peace:cool:

Dragonzbane76
11-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Sweet heart if I showed up on you doorstep your next stop would be the zip tie, duck tape, hack saw blow torch hilton. LOL! All this shoot you, if you, c0cks bigger crap is for the birds.
haha good luck is all I can say. As for the 8 mirama guardian dogs at my door well lets say there wouldn't be enough left of you to identify after they ate. better bring an army is all i can say and a safe exit strategy.

Dragonzbraine I've never posted my resume. !

and you just did. :rolleyes:

What I posted was a sincere attempt to explain our training methods which you over looked with out reading and accused me of cut and pasting my school manual. You acted like a child, proceeded to circumvent logic and reason like a woman LOL
alas different ends of the world, it was not meant to be. ;)
nothing wrong with a woman, you seem to fall short on that end it appears. :)

The reality you got upset after you posted a series of statements that screamed in neon your lack of experience with martal arts training culture and protocol. I am sorry that one of my many glaring flaws a lack of diplomacy got the best of me. I insulted and belittled you which was wrong of me. After that I researched you post history and cataloged you social as opposed to martial so I'd poke you ever so often just for sport.
and you posted a series of statements that screamed fantasy land fu with unrealistic expendatures into logic and physics. You insult I insult goes back and forth. Glad you did a research on posts, believe what you will from my posting history, I live in a reality not the internet and I do not take my "knowings" of people from reading a forum which you seem to do. Poke away this is the internet and what its for.

What you mistook for arrogance was simple you own insecurity and lack of understanding of some of the finer points of martial arts. I am as confident as I am cautious. and arrogant to match. again I care little for what you think of me, I'm fine in my life and unscathed by your meager lunges at clipping my wings.

My point is I am a long time martial art practitioner, a father and a teacher. I made the mistake of attempting to educate you citing some hard won knowledge. My bad.
advise, maybe you should keep yours to yourself sometimes it's unwanted.

What passes for arrogance is my skill, knowledge and dedication to an entire life dedicated to the practice, promotion, development, and teaching of martial art. maybe you should work on your social skills. I'm happy you have found something that makes you happy.

Sorry i acted like a d-ick but that always happens when i smell P-ussy

maybe you should step away from yourself then. ;)

last: maybe you shouldn't throw out random threats to people it's not healthy and one day you'll find someone to satisfy that hole you seem so eager to fill. You seem like an OK guy, although you have an arrogance to you and seem to want to tell peolple about yourself. I can tell we are polar different. I glanced at your "resume" and can tell just from that. But live and let live as I say, wish you the best in your "illustrious" career doing what ever it is you do. I'm sure you'll try and tell me.

good day.

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 06:10 AM
His name is James Lew.
I'll be happy to introduce you to him.
You could stand and laugh right in his face.
He can do his deadly move and you kin try n mount him or something:rolleyes:
I'll pay for your ticket:D

Oh pls. Another deadly street fighter. I love how the deadly street fighters cannot spar and have no proof that they have done so accept the deadly unrecorded street fights.

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Lokhopkuen,

You stated that there are people that can rip hearts out. I hope you were talking about surgeons...because otherwise you are living in Mortal Combat fantasy land. Lui Kang's fatality ended in him ripping his opponent's heart out. You crazy.

I found Lokhopkuen on youtube. He is deadly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMWY7lT1ik

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 07:26 AM
"Once you put up a post saying that no one here knows what REAL traditional Chinese martial arts training really is. And then you told a story about how your sifu hit you in a spot and then told you to hit him, and again, and again. You said that this was tcma training."
Yep-you're still a fool. You completely did not understand what I was saying.
I was referring to the fact that Gung-Fu is taught through direct transmission, hands on. -you need to feel your Sifu's hand. This means, not just drilling cooperatively with another beginner, otherwise, you never develop anything but beginner's skill-at doing a drill.

You need to feel a sifu's hand to get the skill that you cannot from a beginner? This is ONLY true if you are grappling. YOu need to feel someone who is more skilled than you. He throws you and you try to throw him. When you cannot you he tells you why.

Your statement is NOT true with a "sensitivity" style like wing chun or mantis. If you do the spinny hand drills with a master sifu what will you get good at doing? Right. Spinny hand drills. You do not need to do bs contrived sensitivity drills with a master to get better. You could spin your hands around a tree branch. A tree branch has less ego and is free.

Drake
11-03-2010, 07:34 AM
For a guy who even admitted that he's not qualified to judge any martial art, you sure do talk a lot.

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 07:34 AM
haha good luck is all I can say. As for the 8 mirama guardian dogs at my door well lets say there wouldn't be enough left of you to identify after they ate. better bring an army is all i can say and a safe exit strategy.

http://adams.lps.org/STP/STP2009/2009-1/Ians_funny_dogs/images/funny-dog-pictures-surprise-pug.jpg http://www.donfede.com/dogs/funny-dog-pictures-staring-contest.jpghttp://media.photobucket.com/image/funny%20dogs/adresaklumea/funny-dog/dogs5.jpghttp://photos.somd.com/data/670/funny-dog-pictures-dogs-suggest-that-you-hand-over-the-fries.jpg
and you just did.

alas different ends of the world, it was not meant to be. ;)
nothing wrong with a woman, you seem to fall short on that end it appears. :)

Dogs guns dude if you were any more B!tch you'd be wearing a pink skirt.
Why is a little pansy like you on a martial art forum:rolleyes:
Don't make me jump through my expensive laptop and drag you out of your taco bell job;)

and you posted a series of statements that screamed fantasy land fu with unrealistic expendatures into logic and physics. You insult I insult goes back and forth. Glad you did a research on posts, believe what you will from my posting history, I live in a reality not the internet and I do not take my "knowings" of people from reading a forum which you seem to do. Poke away this is the internet and what its for.
and arrogant to match. again I care little for what you think of me, I'm fine in my life and unscathed by your meager lunges at clipping my wings.

advise, maybe you should keep yours to yourself sometimes it's unwanted.
maybe you should work on your social skills. I'm happy you have found something that makes you happy.

[QUOTE=Dragonzbane76;1055807]
maybe you should step away from yourself then.

last: maybe you shouldn't throw out random threats to people it's not healthy and one day you'll find someone to satisfy that hole you seem so eager to fill. You seem like an OK guy, although you have an arrogance to you and seem to want to tell peolple about yourself. I can tell we are polar different. I glanced at your "resume" and can tell just from that. But live and let live as I say, wish you the best in your "illustrious" career doing what ever it is you do. I'm sure you'll try and tell me.

good day.

Fantasy land kung fu? I'd could take you tied up inna sack girly man.
Fvck you fvck your dogs svck my d!ck you little B*tch:D
Oh and have a nice day you drooling moron:p

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 07:36 AM
For a guy who even admitted that he's not qualified to judge any martial art, you sure do talk a lot.

For a guy who tried to brag that he analyzes instead of succumbs you sure are as emotional as everyone else around here.

How about you analyze these posts instead of succumbing to putting up your opinion like everyone else?

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Lokhopkuen,

You stated that there are people that can rip hearts out. I hope you were talking about surgeons...because otherwise you are living in Mortal Combat fantasy land. Lui Kang's fatality ended in him ripping his opponent's heart out. You crazy.

I found Lokhopkuen on youtube. He is deadly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMWY7lT1ik

WHen you learn how to read we can talk B!tch:rolleyes: (http://www.youtube.com/user/lokhopkuen?feature=mhsn)

Do I smell something?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg144/timcat26/Smiley_Troll_spray.jpg

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Oh pls. Another deadly street fighter. I love how the deadly street fighters cannot spar and have no proof that they have done so accept the deadly unrecorded street fights.

I'll be more than happy to spar with you but you won't like it:D
Any time PM;)

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 07:44 AM
This is you responding to dragonzbane: "I doubt seriously he personally could rip a heart out but (and I know you DON't CARE)
there are people out there who can. James is aging but he is solid, cagey, seasoned and skilled. You'd like him, I've known him since I was teenager. "

Nice try. You said it. I would like to meet someone who could rip out someone's heart with his bare hands.

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I'll be more than happy to spar with you but you won't like it:D
Any time PM;)

Only if you promise not to rip my heart out. I need it to beat fast when I see hot women.

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 07:46 AM
What are you 15 years old?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 07:47 AM
Only if you promise not to rip my heart out. I need it to beat fast when I see hot women.

Found a photo of mysterious:rolleyes:
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/020925/165043__cheadle_l.jpg

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 07:49 AM

What's a shemale like you going to do with a hot woman:D

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 07:50 AM
What are you 15 years old?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You do not get turned on by hot women?

So you are gay. That explains your anger. You are stuck in the closet and are waiting for the government to say it is okay for you to walk around like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxyjg0YinUw

Lokhopkuen
11-03-2010, 08:11 AM
You do not get turned on by hot women?

So you are gay. That explains your anger. You are stuck in the closet and are waiting for the government to say it is okay for you to walk around like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxyjg0YinUw

I'm not angry:D
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/middle_finger.jpg

TenTigers
11-03-2010, 08:32 AM
You need to feel a sifu's hand to get the skill that you cannot from a beginner? This is ONLY true if you are grappling. YOu need to feel someone who is more skilled than you. He throws you and you try to throw him. When you cannot you he tells you why.

Your statement is NOT true with a "sensitivity" style like wing chun or mantis. If you do the spinny hand drills with a master sifu what will you get good at doing? Right. Spinny hand drills. You do not need to do bs contrived sensitivity drills with a master to get better. You could spin your hands around a tree branch. A tree branch has less ego and is free.

that's a lovely post, but nowhere did I mention a spinny hands drill. There are many different ways of having contact-striking, grabbing, blocking, deflecting, etc.

Feeling a beginner fumbling around trying to "get it," will not help you "get it,"
it will only develop a misunderstanding of the technique, and slow your progress.
When you feel a very experienced person, you get to feel how it's supposed to feel, how it's supposed to be done.

MP-once you say,"Only," you negate any other experience or knowledge. You're flaunting your ignorance. When I say ignorance, I am speaking not as an insult, but to say that yuo have a lock of experience and knowledge on the subject. You have only a very limited experience, and apparently not a very good one.

You know that when taking a True and False test, the questions that contain the words, "Always, Only, Never, Must." are nine times out of ten, false?

You know the old expression:
"A mind is like a parachute; it works best when opened"

Dragonzbane76
11-03-2010, 08:52 AM
fantasy land kung fu? I'd could take you tied up inna sack girly man.
Fvck you fvck your dogs svck my d!ck you little b*tch
oh and have a nice day you drooling moron

english...do you speak it dumb fu ck?

Dragonzbane76
11-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Dogs guns dude if you were any more B!tch you'd be wearing a pink skirt.
Why is a little pansy like you on a martial art forum
Don't make me jump through my expensive laptop and drag you out of your taco bell job

In a world full of dumb A$$'s like you floating around, you can never be to careful.
lol jump through your laptop... haha again who is living in fantasy land...haha

taco belll??? actuall work for the government.. but i guess you could compare it in some instances. :)

David Jamieson
11-03-2010, 09:00 AM
The only reason traditional martial arts get's a bad name is because someone wants to apply a bad name to it.

Who does it have a bad name with? I would say, it's likely coming from people who actually have nothing to do with traditional martial arts in the here and now and therefore, it's not important what those people say or do.

If they want to shoot down one art and spend their energy on doing that, go ahead.

I will be happily practicing my traditional martial arts and while I'm at it, I'll steal anything good you might have as well. :)

so keep putting up your self doubting proof videos so I can use your gun against you when the time comes if it comes. :p

Dragonzbane76
11-03-2010, 09:02 AM
DJ not bad mouthing any art. Just pointing out that people that promote the "realz d3adly" are the ones that have put TMA in the back seat.

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 09:06 AM
that's a lovely post, but nowhere did I mention a spinny hands drill. There are many different ways of having contact-striking, grabbing, blocking, deflecting, etc.

Feeling a beginner fumbling around trying to "get it," will not help you "get it,"
it will only develop a misunderstanding of the technique, and slow your progress.
When you feel a very experienced person, you get to feel how it's supposed to feel, how it's supposed to be done.

MP-once you say,"Only," you negate any other experience or knowledge. You're flaunting your ignorance. When I say ignorance, I am speaking not as an insult, but to say that yuo have a lock of experience and knowledge on the subject. You have only a very limited experience, and apparently not a very good one.

You know that when taking a True and False test, the questions that contain the words, "Always, Only, Never, Must." are nine times out of ten, false?

You know the old expression:
"A mind is like a parachute; it works best when opened"

So you need your sifu to jab at you so you know what a real jab feels like? Or you jab at him and he shows you what a reflect feels like?

Describe a drill that requires a sifu

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
The only reason traditional martial arts get's a bad name is because someone wants to apply a bad name to it.

Who does it have a bad name with? I would say, it's likely coming from people who actually have nothing to do with traditional martial arts in the here and now and therefore, it's not important what those people say or do.

If they want to shoot down one art and spend their energy on doing that, go ahead.

I will be happily practicing my traditional martial arts and while I'm at it, I'll steal anything good you might have as well. :)

so keep putting up your self doubting proof videos so I can use your gun against you when the time comes if it comes. :p

DAvid,

I did not make that crappy video. A kung fu guy did! So blame him for the "self doubting proof video." Crappy kung fu is destroying kung fu all on its own without anyone's help here.

You did not get scared away after your last big thread? Good for you. Keep fighting the fight.

TenTigers
11-03-2010, 09:30 AM
So you need your sifu to jab at you so you know what a real jab feels like? Or you jab at him and he shows you what a reflect feels like?

Describe a drill that requires a sifu
hmm.. ok, how about..
the quick grip of your jacket and snap down of a sc technique
the precise angle of a sideways wrist lock
the ability to cut the power of a strike at the right juncture of the arm, with short power

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 09:34 AM
hmm.. ok, how about..
the quick grip of your jacket and snap down of a sc technique
the precise angle of a sideways wrist lock
the ability to cut the power of a strike at the right juncture of the arm, with short power

You cannot lump sc into what tcma has become today because sc has always remained what it was.

Has your teacher demonstrated this "cutting of the power at the right juncture of the arm, with short power" on a resisting opponent AND consistently? Or just when you punch him..

And I am not trying to be a *****. It is a valid question. Anyone can do anything against someone that is just throwing a single punch and not resisting him beyond that.

TenTigers
11-03-2010, 11:52 AM
"You cannot lump sc into what tcma has become today because sc has always remained what it was."
No, but technique is technique

"Has your teacher demonstrated this "cutting of the power at the right juncture of the arm, with short power" on a resisting opponent AND consistently? Or just when you punch him.."

yes.
But the point is, nobody is saying that it makes TCMA better than this or that, or that I am a superior fighter because of it.
As my teacher (and Liam Neeson) says,"What I do have is a particular set of skills"
skills that I also would like to have as well.
So don't make more out of it than it is.

Lucas
11-03-2010, 02:43 PM
the reason tma gets a bad name is from all the little *****es. that goes for mma too.

its always all the little *****es fault. all the time.

KC Elbows
11-03-2010, 02:52 PM
the reason tma gets a bad name is from all the little *****es. that goes for mma too.

The correct has just been viewed under a proctospcope, and no pollyps!

Yum Cha
11-03-2010, 03:51 PM

ROTFL...

nice

Dragonzbane76
11-03-2010, 04:08 PM

no argument to that...:)

Drake
11-03-2010, 04:15 PM
For a guy who tried to brag that he analyzes instead of succumbs you sure are as emotional as everyone else around here.

How about you analyze these posts instead of succumbing to putting up your opinion like everyone else?

How about you stop lying? That'd be a nice start. But you won't, because you are safe and snug on the internet, free to fully spread your ******* wings. If you haven't noticed, you haven't exactly made a stellar impression here. Might have something to do with you running your mouth on things you aren't even remotely qualified to discuss, much less judge.

MysteriousPower
11-03-2010, 10:08 PM
How about you stop lying? That'd be a nice start. But you won't, because you are safe and snug on the internet, free to fully spread your ******* wings. If you haven't noticed, you haven't exactly made a stellar impression here. Might have something to do with you running your mouth on things you aren't even remotely qualified to discuss, much less judge.

What exactly have I lied about??

EarthDragon
11-04-2010, 06:39 AM
MP dont even bother with drake the windbag, he is one of the reason this thread was named what it was named.

MysteriousPower
11-04-2010, 06:48 AM
MP dont even bother with drake the windbag, he is one of the reason this thread was named what it was named.

I cannot even believe that you are siding with me over Drake. I know you dislike me so you hate him.

Thanks.

Drake's nickname in college was, "Drake, what a piece of cake. Without his gun he going to run."

Drake
11-04-2010, 06:50 AM
ED is just upset that I thought he sounded whiney when he was complaining about the board.

Sticks and stones, and all that nonsense.

EarthDragon
11-04-2010, 06:54 AM
LOL I was just teasing ya Drake, I actually enjoy reading your posts.. 99%t of them anyway. and how can you be a mean person with 330 suny days of the year in CO. it has more sunny days then southern california, I know my friends braggs it to me all the time and wants me to move to boulder.

MP I dont dislike you, I do think you have a warped knowedge of what martil arts is but all in all your not a bad peson. I find the humor, just gotta dig deep with you sometimes.

Drake
11-04-2010, 06:58 AM
LOL I was just teasing ya Drake, I actually enjoy reading your posts.. 99%t of them anyway.

MP I dont dislike you, I do think you have a warped knowedge of what martil arts is but all in all your not a bad peson. I find the humor, just gotta dig deep with you sometimes.

ED, just know I don't pull punches. I don't hate or dislike anyone here. It's an internet forum. My priorities right now are my doctorate work, transitioning out of the Army, bringing my run times down (2 miles), and my trip to Ft Polk next week. Have some training guidance to write up. Oh, and I have a colloquium at Jacksonville, FL right after X-mas, too.

I'm very blunt. You probably learned that by now.

For example, I don't believe MP has a masters degree, as he claims. I would wager that he sounds too young to even have gotten that far.

MysteriousPower
11-04-2010, 07:27 AM
ED, just know I don't pull punches. I don't hate or dislike anyone here. It's an internet forum. My priorities right now are my doctorate work, transitioning out of the Army, bringing my run times down (2 miles), and my trip to Ft Polk next week. Have some training guidance to write up. Oh, and I have a colloquium at Jacksonville, FL right after X-mas, too.

I'm very blunt. You probably learned that by now.

For example, I don't believe MP has a masters degree, as he claims. I would wager that he sounds too young to even have gotten that far.

That proves how smart you are. You can tell that someone has a master's degree by the way you perceive their tone on an internet forum? I do not believe you to be any smarter than anyone else just because you had counterinsurgency training. You believe otherwise.

L

MysteriousPower
11-04-2010, 07:29 AM
SCHOOL IS EASY. Anyone can get a degree. It depends what the degree is in. For example ANY IDIOT can get a degree in English or Psychology. But not any idiot can get a degree in Mathematics or Physics.

Would you take me anymore or any less seriously if I proved my master's degree? Probably not.

You do not pull any punches? YOu are blunt? You sound like every other internet tough guy. I hope you realize this.