PDA

View Full Version : XBox Live Upgrade: On-Demand Martial Arts Tournaments

MasterKiller
11-03-2010, 12:10 PM
If you have XBOX live, you can now stream on-demand sports in high-definition from ESPN3.com. I just watched some bad @ss Judo tournament from a country that doesn't speak American.

David Jamieson
11-03-2010, 01:03 PM
you don't need xbox to do that.

http://www.findinternettv.com/Sites/Category/Sports.aspx

+ a gajillion other sites that offer the same service.

:p

Lucas
11-03-2010, 01:07 PM
yes but the xbox lets me stream it on my huge ass tv as big as my wall. super extra high def and shiite

that beats any website imo

:p nnyaahh

David Jamieson
11-03-2010, 01:16 PM
yes but the xbox lets me stream it on my huge ass tv as big as my wall. super extra high def and shiite

that beats any website imo

:p nnyaahh

you don't have a high end computer dvi linked to your huge ass flat screen?

I am sorry for your impoverished living. :p

I have a quad core 8 gig of ram, 2 tb hdd system hooked up to a 50" flat screen.

My COD MW2 is infinitely superior to your crappy xbox version. :D

Lucas
11-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I used to have my computer hooked up to my tv. but i have my tv in my bedroom because my livingroom is a gym. and my computer is in my computer room and i got tired of it being in my bedroom and i dont like my tv in the computer room.

SUCKA@!

maybe ill just go get a second tv and do both then i can look down on you from my pedestal and scoff at you.

beotch

David Jamieson
11-03-2010, 01:22 PM
I used to have my computer hooked up to my tv. but i have my tv in my bedroom because my livingroom is a gym. and my computer is in my computer room and i got tired of it being in my bedroom and i dont like my tv in the computer room.

SUCKA@!

maybe ill just go get a second tv and do both then i can look down on you from my pedestal and scoff at you.

beotch

excuses excuses. lol "i used to"," i could","i should", and so on.

Listen, when you wanna play with people who aren't 12, go back to PC gaming. It really is the superior format and you know it and if you don't know it, then you are a console fanboy. :p

Lucas
11-03-2010, 01:29 PM
well you see. i really only play a couple games, that dont happen to be on PC. beotch!

and anyway i really just use my PC for the AI i have on it.

oh and you suck, beotch!!!

:D

David Jamieson
11-03-2010, 02:07 PM
well you see. i really only play a couple games, that dont happen to be on PC. beotch!

and anyway i really just use my PC for the AI i have on it.

oh and you suck, beotch!!!

:D

I expect this kind of maturity from a console phanbois.

I hope you get gangbanged by some cholo girls. :D

Lucas
11-03-2010, 02:14 PM
I hope you get gangbanged by some cholo girls. :D

on that we can agree! I got nothing against mexican/mexican-american female gangsters. they can group with me anytime. :D

thanks for the well wishes.

BEOTCH!!

:p

Lucas
11-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey MK did you look through the kinect games. one is going to come out called uncaged fighters. i dont have kinect thing but that game makes me want it.

probably one of the coolest games ever, best game for a MAist for sure since you actually punch and kick and stuff.

all the other games look lame as hell tho...

MasterKiller
11-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Hey MK did you look through the kinect games. one is going to come out called uncaged fighters. i dont have kinect thing but that game makes me want it.

probably one of the coolest games ever, best game for a MAist for sure since you actually punch and kick and stuff.

all the other games look lame as hell tho...

I might get a Kinect for my daughter for X-mas, but I have no interest in it.

Right now I'm all about NBA2K11 and Madden 11.

Lucas
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM
ya all the games ive seen for it look pretty stupid, if you end up getting one rent that fighter game and tell me if it blows big donkey dong

Lucas
11-05-2010, 10:37 AM
oh ya i watched some of those judo comps on the xbox, i watched the womens judo, i loved seeing a thick brazillian chick judo fight a thick japanese chick. freaking awesome.