PDA

View Full Version : This Bike is WAY cooler than yours

Lucas
11-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Be the life of the party with this bad boy. A local company here making nifty bikes.

http://www.metrofiets.com/profiles/hopworks/#photo4088933324

Syn7
11-05-2010, 04:25 PM
sorry lucas, cant follow you on this one bro... i think this may be one of the dumbest ugliest bikes ive ever seen... they should jump it in the next red bull flugtag(which is actually pretty fun to watch despite its stupid themes)...

besides, cycling and drinking are a bad combo, i have scars to prove it!!!

it seems to me they prolly got the idea from one of those ice cream cooler bikes... and them bad boys be uglier than fukc!!

Lucas
11-05-2010, 05:17 PM
BAN HIM!!!

lol jk. ya its pretty ugly but i dont think its really for riding around. it does look like one of those icecream bikes. but i dont even drink and i think its cool. we have a TON of street fairs and festivals in portland though and a HUGE biking community and tons of drinkers. I bet they make bank with that thing.

Syn7
11-05-2010, 06:33 PM
BAN HIM!!!

lol jk. ya its pretty ugly but i dont think its really for riding around. it does look like one of those icecream bikes. but i dont even drink and i think its cool. we have a TON of street fairs and festivals in portland though and a HUGE biking community and tons of drinkers. I bet they make bank with that thing.

yeah theres alotta that stuff up here in vancity too...

David Jamieson
11-06-2010, 08:23 AM
well, it does have a beer keg... but it's really not cooler than my fixie.