PDA

View Full Version : securities vs. punks...

Laukarbo
11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
they throw some serious punches....

http://www.break.com/fights/trutv-siberiansurge.html

Yung Apprentice
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
lol, those security guards knew how to throw bombs!

Syn7
11-10-2010, 10:52 PM
nice... they worked well together... probably been in that position before...

teetsao
11-11-2010, 12:44 AM
the russians dont play. my bro. is a sambo expert i saw some sambo struff in there, sambo/systema has been refined for decades and is one of the most devastating real life combat martial arts there is. they dont play fair,they are out for the win, period. real martial art.

Hebrew Hammer
11-11-2010, 02:40 AM
If they had only pulled guard! Clearly they need to work on their ground game.

sanjuro_ronin
11-11-2010, 06:15 AM
the russians dont play. my bro. is a sambo expert i saw some sambo struff in there, sambo/systema has been refined for decades and is one of the most devastating real life combat martial arts there is. they dont play fair,they are out for the win, period. real martial art.

Did some Sambo in the military and got to know a couple of Spetsnatz guys while in the service, bunch of freaks but they do love to party, LOL !
Not a fan of Systema to be honest, but Sambo is very devastating.
Funny thing is that, basically, the difference between combat Sambo and Sport Sambo ( there are two versions of sport sambo by the way, one is more MMA like) is the use of strikes and weapons, the throws and subs are the same used in Sport.

sanjuro_ronin
11-11-2010, 06:21 AM
RE: the video.
I did enjoy how the guy that started the mess got KO'd right off the bat and everyone kept kicking him in the head, LMAO !

EarthDragon
11-11-2010, 07:20 AM
I would love the mall security to be able to use this kind of message for the punks and thugs at our inner city mall, they make it uncomfortable to shop there for a lot of people.
all we have is fat wannabe cops, or guys to dweeby to pass the police test.

mickey
11-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Greetings,

That was EXCELLENT.

Did you notice how the guy with the knockout power was striking the jaw? He wasn't using his knuckles. It appeared to be a jarring push to the jawline. Buenas Noches!

Unfortunately, if that was done in this country, the security company could be sued. I know of someone who worked as a security guard who received a few hours "training" with a telescopic baton. He was taught to hit non injurious, non lethal areas. So, if it ever got serious, the guy would be dead meat.

mickey

Yung Apprentice
11-11-2010, 08:05 AM
I love the head of security at the end. He walks all nonchalant, and then pulls his gun out. Looked like something out of a movie.

Yum Cha
11-11-2010, 02:35 PM
as soon as the beef lined up against the buffoons, you knew what was going to happen...