PDA

View Full Version : Damage control for Little Nine Heaven/ Sifu James McNeil

tanglang63
11-12-2010, 09:11 AM
A friend who is a student McNeil's forwarded this to me. It came from a recent newsletter. They thought it was very strange to read. especially after several senior students have left him over the past couple years. Is this possible damage control before something comes public? Anybody know why he would publish this? I remember reading an article about one of his teachers on another forum who used to say"“The truth will hurt any man, whereas a lie will not.”

WE ARE HUMAN AND NOT PERFECT
By: James W. McNeil
Recently there have been many stories in the news about a young college student in NJ, who committed suicide after being cyber-bullied when a ****sexual encounter in his dorm room was secretly recorded by fellow students and then broadcasted
with insensitive comments online. The case has prompted much discussion on issues of tolerance, privacy rights and bullying. So many lives have been destroyed in
the wake of this tragedy. A young man took his own life; his family is
grieving. The two accused students are now suffering the consequences
of their poor judgment and their families are suffering too. Many innocent
people have been hurt because two young people made a
stupid mistake with dire consequences. The lawyers for these students
are urging everyone “to learn all the facts before rushing to judgment”
and released the following statement: “This is a tragic situation.
But this tragedy has also unfairly led to rampant speculation and misinformation,
which threaten to overwhelm the actual facts of the matter.”

Sometimes people make a mistake and act, not out of horrible intent, but
out of ignorance or stupidity. Many young people have made mistakes
that they will not repeat again. It is a part of life and growing up. Yet,
sometimes people may get hurt from our practical jokes or bad mistakes.
Maybe you said something you regret and hurt someone’s feelings, or
took something that was not yours, drank too much, or caused harm
physically or emotionally to someone else. Maybe you let your guard
down and you, or the both of you , made a mistake and your reputation
and respect was lost forever. The respect that many of us work hard to
gain can be lost in one instant.

So, how do we make it right? Do we learn from our mistakes and
can they be corrected? Is “I am sorry” enough? Not always.
Sometimes a mistake can be forgiven and other times it is unforgivable.
We may look back and wonder how it happened and why
– replaying the event: what went wrong, why didn’t we do this or
that? Sometimes you will never find the answer. And sometimes
things are not as they appear. There are two sides to every
story. The problem is that many times the other person
does not want to hear the other side.

The world is not perfect and we are not perfect. No man, woman,
or child on the face of this earth is perfect. We all will make a mistake
at one time or another in our lifetime. Some may go to jail. Some
reputations will be tainted forever. Some will be forgiven in the eyes
of others and some will never be. Some will be wrongly accused and
will pay a price. Many famous men and women throughout the world
have been caught doing something they should not have been
doing, even if it happened in their early years. We have kings and
queens, presidents, famous sports players, movie stars, government
officials, teachers, coaches, college students, men and women
from all walks of life who have made or will make a mistake or be
caught doing something others deem wrong - and it may be.

Of course, there is always someone out there watching for those
mistakes and those who will tell the world to hurt you, or even tell
a lie to make their story sound believable, no matter who it hurts.

Yes, justice may bring out the truth in a trial, but still his or her
reputation will still be tainted, even after found innocent. In
many cases the liar will walk away free and still be believed
by some. There are many good men and
women in jail today because they made a wrong decision.
Friendships can be ruined because of a mistake and marriages
broken because of a certain decision. The news media
is always looking for gossip or excitement. They care very little
who they hurt. They do it for a story, to sell books, newspapers,
or television shows.

This is especially applicable to martial artists. We have been
given knowledge and skills that the average person does not
have. This brings a responsibility to use our skills most carefully.
Our skills are not toys that can be used for playthings. Our
teachers, going all the way back to the founders of our styles,
showed faith and confidence in us as students when they taught
us.

We have an obligation to perfect our skills and use them to develop
ourselves as responsible adults and pass on our knowledge
to those who understand and appreciate this opportunity.
In this way, we can contribute to the development of the human
race. We must all think before we act and take into consideration
the feelings of others. But if we do make a mistake, remember
there are always two sides to every story.

David Jamieson
11-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Is this some form of bizzaro world publicity for jim?

Peaceful Orchid
11-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Sounds like someone did something wrong and is trying to set up a spin machine in advance of the negative publicity.

Violent Designs
11-12-2010, 09:44 AM
u gotta hire Nick Naylor, he is the sultan of spin.

tanglang63
11-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm not the only one who thinks there maybe something wrong here. I told them they may want to look for a new teacher. Maybe switch to mantis:)

kungfoozer
11-12-2010, 12:53 PM
u gotta hire Nick Naylor, he is the sultan of spin.

Nah. I think the combination of Don King and Johnny Cochran would work better.

taai gihk yahn
11-12-2010, 01:47 PM
or it could just be MacNeil musing on a topic; does he do that with other subject matter? (I really dont kno, not defending the man, just being objective)

lkfmdc
11-12-2010, 01:54 PM
he probably sent a pic of his junk to that sportscaster on FOX....

(that as a joke by the way)

chrislomas
11-12-2010, 02:17 PM
"or it could just be MacNeil musing on a topic; does he do that with other subject matter? (I really dont kno, not defending the man, just being objective) "

Yes as this is a small extract from his monthly newsletter that usually starts with a moral musing on some topic or another. Taking it completely out of context as has been done here seems pretty disingenious:confused:. I suppose each month he commits a different crime?:rolleyes:

bawang
11-12-2010, 02:18 PM
whos james mcneil??

tanglang63
11-12-2010, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=chrislomas;1059367]Yes as this is a small extract from his monthly newsletter that usually starts with a moral musing on some topic or another. Taking it completely out of context as has been done here seems pretty disingenious:confused:. I suppose each month he commits a different crime?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE

Strange topic though if we as practitioners are striving for perfection. The words in bold are interesting too. Does that mean anything? :confused:

chrislomas
11-12-2010, 03:46 PM
If you disregard the emboldening you did and read the article as a whole, it is a simply an attempt to give many angles and stress the need for tolerance. As for students leaving Sifu McNeil, I know most of his senior students and can't think of any who have recently left:confused:.

Tanglang63, it seems a very strange thing to appear on a forum and with your very first post start casting aspirsions about someone (indeed a 'friends' teacher) based on a rather idiosyncratic reading of a something they wrote... Perhaps you would let people know who you are, so as we know you have no hidden agendas;)?

kungfoozer
11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
If you disregard the emboldening you did and read the article as a whole, it is a simply an attempt to give many angles and stress the need for tolerance. As for students leaving Sifu McNeil, I know most of his senior students and can't think of any who have recently left:confused:.

Tanglang63, it seems a very strange thing to appear on a forum and with your very first post start casting aspirsions about someone (indeed a 'friends' teacher) based on a rather idiosyncratic reading of a something they wrote... Perhaps you would let people know who you are, so as we know you have no hidden agendas;)?

Obviously he is someone who has a gripe with James McNeil. No read a hsing I book written by him awhile ago. Maybe tanglang is a woman who was sexually assaulted by him. My advice would be to ignore it and this thread will go away. Please don't ignore it because this place is boring. We need a little baby mamma drama. Yeesh.

SPJ
11-12-2010, 05:08 PM
sometimes, the water looks still or not moving

maybe it is deep.

:)

TenTigers
11-12-2010, 08:43 PM
well, seeing as it really appears to be a smear campaign, and no one is really responding to it anyway, perhaps it should just be deleted so as not to cause undue attention. Sometimes things become witch hunts...

kungfoozer
11-12-2010, 09:31 PM
well, seeing as it really appears to be a smear campaign, and no one is really responding to it anyway, perhaps it should just be deleted so as not to cause undue attention. Sometimes things become witch hunts...

It's not a smear campaign because let's be honest here. What is James Mcneil's reputation? Let's not get all big brother deleting threads here.

bawang
11-13-2010, 01:32 AM
can sum1 tell me who is james mcneil pls

kungfoozer
11-13-2010, 04:36 AM

He does hsing I. Translation: He does
Hsing I forms.

goju
11-13-2010, 04:44 AM
It's not a smear campaign because let's be honest here. What is James Mcneil's reputation? Let's not get all big brother deleting threads here.

what is his reputation btw ive heard about him and am curious

pazman
11-13-2010, 05:22 AM

This awesome guy.
http://www.littlenineheaven.com/home_files/iron_hand_hitting_watermelon.bmp

I only remember seeing him in the back of martial arts magazines back in the day. I guess that makes him famous enough to be the subject of a thread.:rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
11-13-2010, 07:29 AM
I think we should all explore this forum, heck, the internet, for every whacky thing anyone has ever said and start a thread questioning EVERYONE'S "obvious" ulterior motive!

WHY? Cuz, WE ARE THE "Blind Speculation Police"!!

It is our job to make "mountains out of mole hills", to "squeeze blood out of a turnip", to make something out of nothing", to climb every mountain, to swim every sea, to leave no stone unturned, to GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT, to clean every clock, to make sure it is good to the last drop, to throw mud to see if it sticks, to beat every dead horse, to milk every cow, to choke every chicken, to scratch every itch, hoe every row, to lead every horse to water EVEN if he doesn't drink, to whack every mole, to pop every pimple, to pick every nose, to sniff every anuhhhhhh......never mind that one, to tie every shoe, to paint every house, to be sure there is a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage,....

Think of US as the M.O.D. Squad, without the M.O.D., the Squad, or Clarence Williams III!

Think of us as Maxwell Smart, without the Smart!

Think of us as Chief Inspector Clouseau, without a Clou!

Featherstone
11-13-2010, 12:24 PM
I think that watermelon he's fingering finally got up the gumption to make a post about the violation he felt at McNeils hands.

Oh the tragedy! :D

bawang
11-13-2010, 12:33 PM
I only remember seeing him in the back of martial arts magazines back in the day. I guess that makes him famous enough to be the subject of a thread.:rolleyes:
so i dont get it. why make a post about this guy then?

Yum Cha
11-13-2010, 02:31 PM
This thread is about Tanglang, not McNeil.... His pee pee is out of whack.

This is old woman planting doubts and wispers. I can hear the chickens clucking...

taai gihk yahn
11-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Strange topic though if we as practitioners are striving for perfection.
:confused: we are?:confused:

The words in bold are interesting too.
I find words like "gorilafridilump" and "wocksimagagulous" far more interesting...

Does that mean anything? :confused:
yes, that you need a hobby

that and
http://thegoodjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/funny-random-pics-71.jpg

WE ARE THE "Blind Speculation Police"
now look, we just let you "out" after a very intensive round of treatment, and if you start spectacubalating again, I'm afraid next time we are not going to re-attach it when we are finished...

Violent Designs
11-14-2010, 03:51 AM
WHAT THE FUKC?

http://www.littlenineheaven.com/lovemaking.html

I DONT EVEN

http://www.littlenineheaven.com/shih_shui.html

kungfoozer
11-14-2010, 06:03 AM
WHAT THE FUKC?

I DONT EVEN

Yep, he's sold out to the Taoist hippy crowd.

Not for nothing but people have been having sex since the dawn of mankind. Animals have sex. This Taoist sex stuff is just for lonely people who can't find a mate.

taai gihk yahn
11-14-2010, 06:09 AM
Yep, he's sold out to the Taoist hippy crowd.

Not for nothing but people have been having sex since the dawn of mankind. Animals have sex. This Taoist sex stuff is just for lonely people who can't find a mate.

see, if you are ALREADY public about doing "adults only" training (and from what I understand he "participates", but I could be wrong; not that I care, just sayin'), then, I mean, what have you got to hide anymore?

kungfoozer
11-14-2010, 06:12 AM
see, if you are ALREADY public about doing "adults only" training (and from what I understand he "participates", but I could be wrong; not that I care, just sayin'), then, I mean, what have you got to hide anymore?

I guess we all have to make a living somehow.

IronWeasel
11-14-2010, 07:05 AM
WHAT THE FUKC?

I DONT EVEN

Lol!!! I wasn't expecting the picture at the end....

I spit out a perfectly good mouthfull of coffee. :D

goju
11-14-2010, 07:25 AM
thats just wrong...

Violent Designs
11-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Is that suppose to be his wife or something hanging off the rope?

I mean why do they both have to be naked?

And not even fully naked but in shoes and socks?

WTF IS THIS I DONT EVEN

goju
11-14-2010, 07:36 AM
i just thought you were freaking over the drawing then i though nothin of it then i scroll down and get my eyes molested by that horrid scene.

David Jamieson
11-14-2010, 09:01 AM
He's got a milf hanging off his junk.

you jealous or something? lol :p

Tu does the same thing...although, he is more modest about it...

ride the iron crotch boys.

mooyingmantis
11-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Hmmmmm....my wife always wanted a porch swing. Not sure THAT was what she was talking about though.

Scott R. Brown
11-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Let me get this straight......

....in order to be one with Tao, I need to do a circus act off my roof with my wife swinging on a trapeze tied to my wang?:confused:

Oh yeah! And then publish semi-graphic pictures of my act on the internet?:confused::confused:

bawang
11-14-2010, 11:05 AM
ok i get it. so dis bangs his students thats why tanglang69 posted the article
ok

Scott R. Brown
11-14-2010, 11:13 AM
ok i get it. so dis bangs his students thats why tanglang69 posted the article
ok

Only when his wife is swinging from his wang!:eek:

taai gihk yahn
11-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Let me get this straight......
that would be the prerequisite, it seems...

....in order to be one with Tao, I need to do a circus act off my roof with my wife swinging on a trapeze tied to my wang?:confused:

Oh yeah! And then publish semi-graphic pictures of my act on the internet?:confused::confused:

yes; Tao is vast and all-encompassing...

Drake
11-14-2010, 07:22 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e164/kphares/dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg

Scott R. Brown
11-14-2010, 07:26 PM
yes; Tao is vast and all-encompassing...

It certainly is...at least......."that's what SHE said!!!!!":eek:

Syn7
11-14-2010, 08:20 PM
anyone who ever takes any class for sex cant be getting laid on the regular... prolly married people who rarely have sex coz it sucks with their fat wife... or its adult virgin types.... anyone who slangs d!ck on the regular dont need any courses... you dont need books or lessons to get tantric.... all the info is inside you already, just get in touch with your true sexual self and you wont have any trouble... anything else is deviancy imo...

Eric Olson
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM

WTF IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Why would you someone put a picture of their schwanz on their own website...to attract...erm....students?

EO

tanglang63
11-15-2010, 11:52 AM

My name is Wing Lok. I was born and raised in LA but now call Chicago my home for the past 8 years. My father was from Taiwan. I play mostly tang lang and cheng man ching tai chi which I learned from him. I have seen James Mcneil several times but never spoke to him. One was at share k lews birthday. Mcneil did his tai chi but not impresssive and it looked more like drunken tai chi. I think he may have some skill but something is strange about him.

David Jamieson
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
My name is Wing Lok. I was born and raised in LA but now call Chicago my home for the past 8 years. My father was from Taiwan. I play mostly tang lang and cheng man ching tai chi which I learned from him. I have seen James Mcneil several times but never spoke to him. One was at share k lews birthday. Mcneil did his tai chi but not impresssive and it looked more like drunken tai chi. I think he may have some skill but something is strange about him.

Really? LOL.

so, you have a beef with the guy, but you're not sure what it is?

Drake
11-15-2010, 12:14 PM
My name is Mr. Fut.

tanglang63
11-15-2010, 12:25 PM

WTF IS THIS I DONT EVEN

I thought his wife was Chinese, maybe it's a new one or student?

This is guy has lost it

David Jamieson
11-15-2010, 12:31 PM

This is guy has lost it

what about the monk hanging the stone off his Johnson in the illustration? Has he lost it as well?

:p

I think most people that are deep into martial arts have lost it in some way shape or form anyway. I mean come on, it's a weird passion!

tanglang63
11-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Obviously he is someone who has a gripe with James McNeil. No read a hsing I book written by him awhile ago. Maybe tanglang is a woman who was sexually assaulted by him. My advice would be to ignore it and this thread will go away. Please don't ignore it because this place is boring. We need a little baby mamma drama. Yeesh.

sexual assault a student or someone else ? anything is possible the question was it a man or woman? If that's the case it makes his legitimacy in trouble.

tanglang63
11-15-2010, 12:45 PM
what about the monk hanging the stone off his Johnson in the illustration? Has he lost it as well?

:p

I think most people that are deep into martial arts have lost it in some way shape or form anyway. I mean come on, it's a weird passion!

Agreed but as long as it doesn't hurt others. But I doubt his teachers have pictures of girls hanging from their genitals? That seems disrespectful of their arts

IronWeasel
11-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Agreed but as long as it doesn't hurt others. But I doubt his teachers have pictures of girls hanging from their genitals? That seems disrespectful of their arts

It IS disconcerting to one's opponents though....

Imagine challenging someone to a fight, and then they come out to meet you all wild-eyed and naked with people tied to their genitals.:eek:

I would run!

GeneChing
11-15-2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.littlenineheaven.com/home_files/120254746.jpg
This is artwork by GM Tu (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39311). We were given permission to reprint it in Iron *****: Not for Men Only! (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=315). tsk, tsk.

David Jamieson
11-15-2010, 01:04 PM
http://www.littlenineheaven.com/home_files/120254746.jpg
This is artwork by GM Tu (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39311). We were given permission to reprint it in Iron *****: Not for Men Only! (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=315). tsk, tsk.

Did McNeil not ask Tu's permission to use the drawing? Becaus ethat would be crummy. Credit where credit's due after all.

David Jamieson
11-15-2010, 01:06 PM

This is guy has lost it

Maybe it's just his little wife?
Big wife is making da har gows!

SoCo KungFu
11-15-2010, 01:07 PM
So where's the pic where they switch places and she's swinging em around by her snatch? This reminds me of something I once saw in Japan involving a 60 year old woman and a drunk marine....

GeneChing
11-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Tu's original version doesn't have the digitized censoring. That version only exists in our website and in that issue. He never asked us. If he went around us and asked Tu, Tu would have provided the original.

He even makes a clear dig at GM Tu on that same page - "There has been a few people who use Shih Shui as tricks or stunts like pulling a car, truck, airplane, etc but they always wear a towel around their waist." Like who else has pulled an airplane (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=690)?

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I despise those who do not credit. I'll pass word to GM Tu. He is supposed to come by next week. Thanks.

taai gihk yahn
11-15-2010, 04:13 PM
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I despise those who do not credit. I'll pass word to GM Tu. He is supposed to come by next week. Thanks.

War of the Willies!!! Battle of the Boas!!! Conflict of the C0cks!!! A KFM EXCLUSIVE!!!

David Jamieson
11-15-2010, 04:18 PM
^lol, that's what will take it all over the top...

GeneChing
11-15-2010, 05:46 PM
...we actually discussed doing an iron crotch event at TCKFMCII (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56385) as GM Tu was going to do one and was interested in having it sidecar on our event. But there are a lot of kids at our event, so it was vetoed. I would still like to do some sort of special skills contest at TCKFMCIII (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57943), although probably not IC.

GM Tu did stage that IC competition on his own later. We covered it, of course. See The First Annual Golden Dragon Cup By Gigi Oh and Zhao Xiaohu in our 2010 November/December issue (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=923).

Yum Cha
11-15-2010, 07:32 PM
It IS disconcerting to one's opponents though....

Imagine challenging someone to a fight, and then they come out to meet you all wild-eyed and naked with people tied to their genitals.:eek:

I would run!

Wow - all the time, that's what I thought "Iron Weasel" was all about....

Syn7
11-15-2010, 09:06 PM
ok so why exactly is she naked??? what does the woman tie off on??? i hate to think how it would look down the line... when i see a stretched out pus$y my first thought doesnt jump to "iron" training... pun intended by the way...

tanglang63
11-16-2010, 02:10 PM
ok so why exactly is she naked??? what does the woman tie off on??? i hate to think how it would look down the line... when i see a stretched out pus$y my first thought doesnt jump to "iron" training... pun intended by the way...

Publicity? Some will do anything to become famous

bawang
11-16-2010, 09:16 PM
i think sifu james mcneil is badass. he is a man of great honor and i want to be just like him.
dear sifu mcneil ,if you can read this, please send me a lock of your pubis/ass hair, thank you

tanglang63
11-17-2010, 01:58 PM
i think sifu james mcneil is badass. he is a man of great honor and i want to be just like him.
dear sifu mcneil ,if you can read this, please send me a lock of your pubis/ass hair, thank you

Its probably all gone or given away by now.

was just told about his feud between Mcneil and Carl Totton. This is a statement from Mcneil on another forum:

"9) Most importantly, Carl Totton never earned a black belt from Tiny. He did not train for 5 years, but only maybe two years and not every day. So how can Carl Totton be one of the Eight as he claims? A couple of Carl’s former ex-students from CT State who left him because of misconduct with his male students said they had never seen any black belt certificate from Haumea Lefiti’s system or from Ralph Shun. I received a black certificate from both Tiny and from Master Ralph Shun."

Funny how all these LA guys who train together at some point seem to have misconduct issues.

lkfmdc
11-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Dude, why do you care?

tanglang63
11-17-2010, 02:12 PM
I just find there is something strange about this guy.

Besides waititng to see if any baby mamas come forward. Or the closet door is opened.

lkfmdc
11-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I just find there is something strange about this guy.

You find "something strange" about a guy who puts pics of him hanging his wife from his nut sack on his web site? Really? Who would have guessed,

MightyB
11-17-2010, 02:28 PM
WHAT THE FUKC?

I DONT EVEN

Where does Shih-Shui come from?

The origins of Shih-Shui (pronounced she-sway) can be traced back to the time of Huang-Ti the Yellow Emperor of China (2698 BC).

It consists of three skills: ju kung (nine chamber fist),
chiankuan jen (swordmanship); and Shih Shui (bone marrow washing).

In skill, it is based on the Tao's practice of the balancing between yin and yang to relax the tendons and bones, and to perform marrow washing. It is actually an exclusive literature and a rich inheritance passed down through the centuries by mouth.
---

So that's what they call That in China. If done improperly, it causes blindness and hairy palms.

David Jamieson
11-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Those pics of her hanging actually look faked come to think of it.

I mean, the sheets could very well be nailed to the edge with his johnson merely pulling just the sheet while the nail holds the woman.

just saying that it would be more convincing if the sheet wasn't going over the roof edge.

lkfmdc
11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
something strange about this also

http://www.wildframe.net/images/girl_swing_004_lge.jpg

Scott R. Brown
11-18-2010, 06:17 PM
something strange about this also

http://www.wildframe.net/images/girl_swing_004_lge.jpg

Yes...one of his shoes is improperly tied. This indicates he probably suffers from dyslexia, which probably caused his depression which probably caused his death! Not to mention gender confusion....dude is wearing a dress!

Either that, or he is doing a pullup!:confused:

taai gihk yahn
11-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes...one of his shoes is improperly tied. This indicates he probably suffers from dyslexia, which probably caused his depression which probably caused his death! Not to mention gender confusion....dude is wearing a dress!
he probably drank too much distilled water...

Either that, or he is doing a pullup!:confused:
well, it depends on his hands - if the palms are facing away from him, sure; if they are facing towards him, it's a chin up! ;):p

Scott R. Brown
11-18-2010, 07:18 PM
he probably drank too much distilled water...

well, it depends on his hands - if the palms are facing away from him, sure; if they are facing towards him, it's a chin up! ;):p

Oh! Are those YOUR legs?:eek:

taai gihk yahn
11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Oh! Are those YOUR legs?:eek:

no, mine are pastier...

Scott R. Brown
11-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmm? I am sure I have seen those ankles in my scope before!:confused:

taai gihk yahn
11-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Hmm? I am sure I have seen those ankles in my scope before!:confused:

well then stop looking at the neighbors and start paying more attention to me, ME , ME!!!

Scott R. Brown
11-18-2010, 07:56 PM
well then stop looking at the neighbors and start paying more attention to me, ME , ME!!!

Are you telling me all this time I have been scoping the WRONG HOUSE!!!!!

Good thing I never took the shot!:eek:

I thought your figure was too much of a pear!

mickey
11-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Greetings,

I remember reading in an early Journal of Asian Martial Arts an aside in an article that spoke about chi practices that have their origin in monastic settings and their effectiveness when brought forth into society. For example if a style was developed and practiced by those living a vegetarian lifestyle, fully complemented by chi practices and healthy ascetic living, what would happen when it is practiced by the average guy who eats meat, drinks, works, and packs his girlfriend five times a week? Will'it Kill'im?

While chi cultivation is definitely easier when removed from society, when you are in the world and burning your vitality in more ways than one, recuperative and nourishing methods become essential; especially, to the CMA practitioner. It is up to the practitioner to find out what works for him. If swinging things from your stuff does it, then go for it. By the way, Mantak Chia received a lot of heat for putting some of that stuff in print. It wasn't because it was lewd, it was because it was secret.

In this country we are still in the download phase in the transmission of CMA. It is important that we take healthy critical looks at everything we learn. For example, if senior practitioners of a certain style start to level off by the time they hit their thirties, there should be some kind of gathering to discuss it and to look for a method of addressing the matter whether it be through nutrition, chi cultivation, changes in training methods, etc. This was actually done at one kung fu school in NYC Chinatown. Unfortunately, those in the download phase feel the need to preserve the transmission as a means toward understanding. Sometimes understanding requires improvement in order to better preserve the transmission.

Oh yes. I am the first to use the word "pack" in that way.

mickey

tanglang63
11-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Qi cultivation is important part of many styles. You can bring things to the publics attention but not in a negative way. This looks bad not just for the person but also the style and masters before us.

mickey
11-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Greetings tanglang63,

Whether it looks bad on not is more of a subjective thing. When it comes to tradition there has been a lot worse that deeply offends styles and masters. Quickly coming to mind is performance Wushu. Yet, it is tolerated. If we were all mindful of traditions and masters, it should not exist. It should have been stamped out a long time ago.

I see it as a simply display of kung, no different from an iron palm demonstration.

mickey

Violent Designs
11-20-2010, 08:48 AM
weird, because I see performance wushu as a demonstration of a dance and gymnastic routine.

mickey
11-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Violent Designs,

Again, it should have been stamped out a long time ago. The only thing that might be worth salvaging is its basic training.

mickey

Violent Designs
11-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Violent Designs,

Again, it should have been stamped out a long time ago. The only thing that might be worth salvaging is its basic training.

mickey

agreed mate. :cool:

kungfoozer
11-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Qi cultivation is important part of many styles. You can bring things to the publics attention but not in a negative way. This looks bad not just for the person but also the style and masters before us.

The guy is living the American dream. Hopefully he is rich off of his pen!s hanging teaching. Only in America can you make a living teaching something like this.

I would say that it only looks bad, tanglang, if you associate yourself with this type of teaching. Educate people as they come along.

tanglang63
11-22-2010, 01:05 PM

Sorry I missed something in this statement. The email I was given had the bolding there. I did not alter any of the letter. Maybe others got a different version?

Wing

tanglang63
11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
The guy is living the American dream. Hopefully he is rich off of his pen!s hanging teaching. Only in America can you make a living teaching something like this.

I would say that it only looks bad, tanglang, if you associate yourself with this type of teaching. Educate people as they come along.

I met his several of his teachers while on trips to taiwan. Qiao was well known and respected within the community. His training was legit and many other top instuctors learned it. Wonder how he would feel of the art being protrayed this way if he were alive or his other students.

bai she
03-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Here's a link I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkJg3yllhg&list=UUOfd7l0wKRhfFwYXCKEp1cw&index=3

Any comments about this school/ or its instructors? The guy in the video seems to know kempo, tai chi, hsing I, pakua, and Tzu men.

lkfmdc
03-28-2013, 12:07 PM
there's this new thing called....

Snipsky
03-28-2013, 12:16 PM
I just love google

http://www.super-bancuri.ro/images/upload/poza-google-boobs-1902.jpg

pazman
03-28-2013, 01:18 PM

I Googled and got this. I think these guys are going places.

Apparently they also teach Daoist Lovemaking.

http://littlenineheaven.com/content/classes

What is the "Something Very Special" class they offers? If that is code for "Cambodian Hooker Tour", then count me in.

bai she
03-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Wasn't he the guy that said you don't have to go to china? LOL! Never saw video before of that system but seen this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma98lBoLhC8

Not the same that I have seen.

Maybe special class is to thailand. Seems as if he goes there a lot to teach lovemaking. U.S. girls must be harder to teach. LOL

lkfmdc
03-28-2013, 03:14 PM
merging this thread obscures the good boobie pic :mad:

David Jamieson
03-28-2013, 09:07 PM

I Googled and got this. I think these guys are going places.

Apparently they also teach Daoist Lovemaking.

http://littlenineheaven.com/content/classes

What is the "Something Very Special" class they offers? If that is code for "Cambodian Hooker Tour", then count me in.

This appears to be psychic surgery performed on a watermelon. You can tell it's fake because it's just a piece of chicken and has nothing to do with whatever was bothering the watermelon.

Scott R. Brown
03-28-2013, 09:20 PM
mmmmMMMMMmmmmmmmm......

...watermelon fried chicken!:)