PDA

View Full Version : Pan Nam 100th Birthday Celebration Jan 14th

JingXinYuan
11-14-2010, 02:52 PM
http://pannamwingchun.webs.com/

Grandmaster Pan Nam 100th Birthday Celebration

Jing Xin Yuan Yong Chun Tang and NY Fat Keung Sports Center cordially invite you to our Gala Celebration of Grandmaster Pan Nam’s 100th Birthday.

The event will take place on Friday, January 14th, 2011 at the #1 Zagat rated NY Chinese Cuisine, Pacificana Restaurant on 8th avenue and 55th street in Brooklyn’s Chinatown.

Festivities kick off at 5:30pm sharp with our Traditional Lion Dancing performed by 3 different Chinese Martial Arts schools, followed by dinner and entertainment as well as special raffle prizes.

We will have videos commemorating the advances and skills developed by Grandmaster Pan Nam, as well as Wing Chun demonstrations on forms and Chi Sao.

You will all have a chance to exchange your views and techniques with fellow Wing Chun practitioners from around the Tri-State area, and from various parts of the U.S. throughout the evening. We are planning on having special guests from the FoShan Guangdong Pan Nam family and Hong Kong China.

Present at the celebration will be various lineages of Wing Chun spanning from Pan Nam, Jiu Wan, Yip Man and Yuan Kay San and more to come as the time draws near. It will be a wonderful, pleasant evening of sharing and family as we are all Wing Chun regardless of the lineage.

If you would like to attend, please contact Lin Shifu (Erik Oliva) at the following email address: jingxinyuan@gmail.com

RSVP by December 3rd 2010 with the amount of people attending and full dinner ticket fee.

Paypal payments accepted: jingxinyuan@gmail.com – full dinner fee must be received upon rsvp

Event: January 14th 2011
Time: 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Place: Pacificana Restaurant, 813 55st 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Dinner: $75.00 (Donation per person) includes 1 Bottle of Red Wine per table (Cash Bar)

Reserve a Table: $700.00 - seats 10 ppl

Phil Redmond
01-01-2011, 07:31 PM
I'll be there.

Phil Redmond
01-10-2011, 05:09 PM
I just noticed the time of the starting ceremony. I'd never make it from Central Jersey by 5:30pm. So I'll have to decline. Why does it start so early considering many people get off work at 5pm?.