i leave you alone for a couple days and you get a VETERANS DAY thread closed

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

that is all.

Syn7
11-15-2010, 06:27 PM
i leave you alone for a couple days and you get a VETERANS DAY thread closed

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

that is all.

some people just take grace and class to the higher levels :rolleyes: and actually start dissing soldiers on a rememberance thread...

a few others decided t o show us all what respect was about and started agruing about naziism on a rememberance thread...

truth is, we have some real degenerates in preppy clothes up in here...

David Jamieson
11-15-2010, 07:11 PM
some people just take grace and class to the higher levels :rolleyes: and actually start dissing soldiers on a rememberance thread...

a few others decided t o show us all what respect was about and started agruing about naziism on a rememberance thread...

truth is, we have some real degenerates in preppy clothes up in here...

pffft. the thread was liquid and could have been pruned. it was closed instead because pruning and warning is too much effort.

make another thread about veterans day and what it means to you I guess.

goju
11-16-2010, 06:18 AM
wow i just read that and it was shockingly pathetic.

David Jamieson
11-16-2010, 06:44 AM
shockingly? really? So you're all apoplectic from reading that?

lol.

goju
11-16-2010, 07:19 AM
yeah its amazing how some no life ,cowardly, keyboard warriors can show such utter disrespect for the men and women who serve in combat by derailing that thread with yet another vagina monologue simply because they got to get one up on their online enemies.:rolleyes:

Whats even more sad is some people in that thread try to pass themselves off as intellectuals and have the collective iq of a pet rock.

BJJ-Blue
11-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Just remember who did that FIRST.

He may not like me, but getting a simple "Thank You" thread locked because of it is petty. He was free to start a new thread at any time to disrespect our soldiers. Instead HE chose to do it in that thread.

David Jamieson
11-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Just remember who did that FIRST.

He may not like me, but getting a simple "Thank You" thread locked because of it is petty. He was free to start a new thread at any time to disrespect our soldiers. Instead HE chose to do it in that thread.

Well that's democracy for you right?

Not everyone appreciates the sentiments extended to warriors.
What can you do, best to let them have their rant and carry on.

You know, as opposed to getting into an argument over someones point of view that is contrary to your own. You do realize that everyone has a right to not like whatever it is they don't like and to express said dislike when an opportunity is found to do so.

I don't agree with the dude, but he is entitled to his opinion if you , me or anyone else doesn't like it or not. That's how it goes.

whining about it after the fact and not restarting a thread about veterans is interesting though, I gotta say that I find it weird you would rather continue to whine and moan about that dude instead of simply starting another thread, asking for respect and asking for it to be moderated for things like that.

simple as pie. but not pi, because pi is hard....

goju
11-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Not everyone appreciates the sentiments extended to warriors.

Regardless of that who is going to protect your country when it needs it? YOU? My ass you will.So given that fact you should extend curteousy to troops by at the very least shutting your hole and not acting like a clown in a thread meant to give thanks to them.

Im sure, in fact i KNOW thats hard for you to do but try to use some restraint for once in your life.

David Jamieson
11-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Regardless of that who is going to protect your country when it needs it? YOU? My ass you will.So given that fact you should extend curteousy to troops by at the very least shutting your hole and not acting like a clown in a thread meant to give thanks to them.

Im sure, in fact i KNOW thats hard for you to do but try to use some restraint for once in your life.

lol. Ok my little intolerant forum mate who makes broad assumptions and says stupid stupid things. :D

maybe you should take something for all that pent up anger.

I suggest maybe you try wanking and also, stop being a fuking jerk to other people.

thanks.
:)