PDA

View Full Version : i sure hope....

Syn7
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
that it was MK that closed those last two threads and nor DJ... otherwise i`d have to call shennanigans and play a game of smoke out the pus$y...

and if i get banned for saying this, even worse...
ofcourse if MK erases this thread, thats fine... i just think it needed to be said... and read... after that, dont care... i just feel like i had my voice taken away because somebody didnt want to see arguing? even tho both of you argue all the time and dont close those threads...

if it was MK, all good, i understand... if not....:rolleyes: i smell pus$y...

Lucas
11-16-2010, 03:31 PM
i made that thread to chastise, go home, come back to work the next day, log on and its closed....

you're all jokers

:D

Syn7
11-16-2010, 03:36 PM
i made that thread to chastise, go home, come back to work the next day, log on and its closed....

you're all jokers

:D

it looks bad... if im wrong, i appologize, but it really looks like DJ had his last word and then shut it down TWICE... this commong from a guy who said this in the exact same thread...

Well that's democracy for you right? .................... I don't agree with the dude, but he is entitled to his opinion if you , me or anyone else doesn't like it or not. That's how it goes.

Lucas
11-16-2010, 03:47 PM
is he even capable of closing a thread? dont you need a +1 battle axe of frostbite to do that?

:eek:

Syn7
11-16-2010, 03:49 PM
is he even capable of closing a thread?

i hope not... and i hope, for the integrity of this site, that i am completely wrong...

Lucas
11-16-2010, 03:51 PM
last i checked he doesnt have the intelligence to weild a +1 battleaxe of frostbite. and he votes for wimmmin!!!

:p

MasterKiller
11-17-2010, 06:36 AM
I closed them because Goju was being a d1ck. I don't make any effort to ensure someone gets the last word.

goju
11-17-2010, 06:57 AM
I closed them .

them? i only posted in the last thread Mk.;)

David Jamieson
11-17-2010, 07:07 AM
I can't close threads. I, like anyone here can only delete my own threads or posts.
Just to clarify.

MasterKiller
11-17-2010, 07:36 AM
them? i only posted in the last thread Mk.;)

It was only a matter of time in the other one....:p

Syn7
11-17-2010, 04:56 PM
ok and i apologize to DJ, because it was a pretty foreward assumption... but since it was MK, i`ll direct this to YOU...

there is a pattern that has developed in this off topic section, as far as locked threads are concerned... coincedence? maybe... but am i the only one willing to admit that a definite pattern seems to have been emerging around here???

and for the record... ive never deleted any of my posts.... ever... i edit real bad mistakes, and occasionally add on because i dont feel it warrants another post... like i just forgot to add in a point, or something like that... but never to mess with people or change what i said because i was proven wrong or anything like that...

MasterKiller
11-17-2010, 07:34 PM
there is a pattern that has developed in this off topic section, as far as locked threads are concerned... coincedence? maybe... but am i the only one willing to admit that a definite pattern seems to have been emerging around here???

I lock threads anytime someone resorts to name calling or when the subject matter is not appropriate, as determined by me. If you don't like how I do it, I really don't care. You can practice your freedom of choice and post somewhere else.

Syn7
11-17-2010, 07:50 PM
I lock threads anytime someone resorts to name calling or when the subject matter is not appropriate, as determined by me. If you don't like how I do it, I really don't care. You can practice your freedom of choice and post somewhere else.

so then you arent interested in having a reasonable discussion on what is considered thread locking offences? dont care what the user community has to say... gene made you mod, you are god, thats that? thats very liberal and democratic of you...

just off the top of my head with no real effort involved, i can think of solutions that dont involve shutting everyone down because of the actions of a few simps that cant debate without getting thoroughly offended by others opinions... its just such an overly simplistic solution to a problem that isnt that difficult to deal with...

is this whats best for all of us? or is it just whats easier for you?
i realise you volunteer ur time, and i appreciate that... but if you arent up for it, being thorough that is, maybe you just dont have time to do this right...

ps- dont take it so personally, its a discussion on policy, and has nothing to do with how i feel about you as a person or as a member of this particular community...

David Jamieson
11-17-2010, 09:12 PM
A reasonable discussion about politics or religion?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!! (ad infinitum)

Syn7
11-18-2010, 12:15 AM
no, a reasonable discussion on what constitutes grounds for thread locking... i can think of other ways to keep threads on track rather than just junking them... seems like the path of least resistance for those with the responsability of keeping this place reasonably civil... and not always the best option, just the easiest...

MasterKiller
11-18-2010, 06:59 AM
so then you arent interested in having a reasonable discussion on what is considered thread locking offences? dont care what the user community has to say... gene made you mod, you are god, thats that? thats very liberal and democratic of you...

just off the top of my head with no real effort involved, i can think of solutions that dont involve shutting everyone down because of the actions of a few simps that cant debate without getting thoroughly offended by others opinions... its just such an overly simplistic solution to a problem that isnt that difficult to deal with...

is this whats best for all of us? or is it just whats easier for you?
i realise you volunteer ur time, and i appreciate that... but if you arent up for it, being thorough that is, maybe you just dont have time to do this right...

ps- dont take it so personally, its a discussion on policy, and has nothing to do with how i feel about you as a person or as a member of this particular community...

I'm not taking it personally. There is just nothing to discuss.

If I don't like it, I close it. End of story.

If you don't like it, you can leave. End of story.

David Jamieson
11-18-2010, 07:15 AM
The Masterkiller 4th Reich has begun!

take your seats folks!

lol

MasterKiller
11-18-2010, 07:54 AM
http://nyc.3432.voxcdn.com/files/2010/11/IMG00010-20101112-2147-480x360.jpg

David Jamieson
11-18-2010, 08:45 AM
mmmm appropriate literature...

kungfoozer
11-18-2010, 10:50 AM
syn,

This board is filled with left wing political people. Of course they don't want freedom of speech unless Al Sharpton is complaining about racism of whites against blacks. Liberals are a funny breed.

kungfoozer
11-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Masterkiller,
I also find it funny and hypocritical that you post ridiculous pics in your thread on the main forum but rule with an iron hand here. You can't have your cake and eat it too. But I guess if you're arrogant you can.

David Jamieson
11-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Dude... can't you read? lol

MasterKiller
11-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Masterkiller,
I also find it funny and hypocritical that you post ridiculous pics in your thread on the main forum but rule with an iron hand here. You can't have your cake and eat it too. But I guess if you're arrogant you can.

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5621&d=1267678001

GeneChing
11-18-2010, 11:09 AM
And it's **** near impossible with you lot (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59093).

The rules for locking and banning are subjective judgment calls from me and our moderators. If you feel that is oppressing your rights to have a 'reasonable' discussion, there's a whole wide world web for you to voice whatever you need to say. As KungFuMagazine.com's forum, we prefer to keep things civil.

David Jamieson
11-18-2010, 11:11 AM
And it's **** near impossible with you lot (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59093).

The rules for locking and banning are subjective judgment calls from me and our moderators. If you feel that is oppressing your rights to have a 'reasonable' discussion, there's a whole wide world web for you to voice whatever you need to say. As KungFuMagazine.com's forum, we prefer to keep things civil.

Now you've gone too far!! :mad:

No..wait, that totally makes sense to me.

Nevermind. :)

Syn7
11-18-2010, 04:16 PM

yeah... and i want to have a civil conversation about alternatives to locking threads based on one subjective perspective...

you all talk the talk...

anyone wants to start walking, im waiting...

Syn7
11-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Now you've gone too far!! :mad:

No..wait, that totally makes sense to me.

Nevermind. :)

how many can you fit in that mouth?

better lock this thread... im feeling un civil... :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
11-18-2010, 04:25 PM
yeah... and i want to have a civil conversation about alternatives to locking threads based on one subjective perspective...

you all talk the talk...

anyone wants to start walking, im waiting...

No one is preventing you from having it. I'm just not participating.

Syn7
11-18-2010, 04:32 PM
No one is preventing you from having it. I'm just not participating.

uhuh...:rolleyes:

hit us up when you grow a pair, son...

till then, take ur last word, then go back to crumbin' for the roaches...

Drake
11-18-2010, 04:47 PM
"I fight authority, authority always wins..."

MasterKiller
11-18-2010, 06:30 PM
uhuh...:rolleyes:

hit us up when you grow a pair, son...

till then, take ur last word, then go back to crumbin' for the roaches...

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5611&d=1266793566

Syn7
11-18-2010, 06:38 PM
well the thankyou letter is in the mail... and some b!tch will be at ur door soon for the head you so richely deserve...