PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Mr. Nemo
05-09-2001, 05:12 AM
It's not enough that chokeyouout's thread is banished to "other related arts," now it's locked, too? Why can't we talk about what we want to over here?

How could the thread be locked? There isn't even a moderator over here! Or am I misunderstanding something?

rogue
05-09-2001, 05:44 AM
We'd love to answer, but we're getting ready to invade Poland and are a little busy. :D

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
Louis L'Amour

Anarcho
05-09-2001, 07:26 AM
Yeah, this is getting stupid. That thread was actually getting interesting towards the end of the second page. Firstly, while posts like chokeyouout's initial one may not have much merit in themselves, they can trigger interesting debate. I think that was the case with Ryu's response about not wanting to fight NHB...I've often thought the same myself.

Also, I think the moderation in general has been a little too subjective lately, and that's putting it mildly.

Anyway, I won't have to deal with it anymore.

GinSueDog
05-09-2001, 08:56 PM
This isn't the Kung Fu Online that I know and love. I think someone is using there power to enforce there own subjective and basis views. It is one thing to move a thread, it is another to actually lock it.-ED

Mr. Nemo
05-09-2001, 11:31 PM
Hmmm...it's not locked anymore. Maybe someone heard our whining. Who has the authority to lock stuff, anyway?