PDA

View Full Version : Charles B. Rangel

Syn7
11-19-2010, 06:48 PM
now why this hasnt come up in here yet, i dont know... maybe its been brought up i just didnt notice... i dunno... anyways, there havent been that many people infront of the ethics committee... only 22 house memberes have ever been censured(spell check???) the last two being in the early 80's(not counting rangel)... like when rep daniel crane of illinois(R)(remember when this pus$y actually cried) and gerry studds of MA(D), both for sexual misconduct, one with a woman, one not... but both young pages... 8 house members have had reprimand... most recently newt... we all know that story... 300 g's isnt bad for purgering himself during his defence(fact)... and then 5 members have been expelled, the harshest panalty short of criminal or civil charges... anyone remember that clown rep. james trafficant(R)... what was that? 2002??? dude with the million dollar haircut:rolleyes:...

let us not forget joe wilson, who narrowly dodged that bullet last year after the whole heckle thing...

so all these examples were handed to me, some i remember, others i am familiarizing myself with now... can anyone post a full list of names, dates, offences, and the outcome of all ethics trials, even those who got off???

anyone... i'd love to compare that list and discuss it further once im more familiar with the details... this stuff is pretty interesting to me...

BJJ-Blue
11-22-2010, 08:07 AM
anyone remember that clown rep. james trafficant(R)... what was that? 2002??? dude with the million dollar haircut:rolleyes:...

Trafficant was a Democrat who wore a toupee. ;)

Syn7
11-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Trafficant was a Democrat who wore a toupee. ;)

sorry, yeah, D not R... doesnt really matter to me either way... both sides have some very corrupt members... anyways, i brought him up coz he has the worst hair in congress.... i didnt know it was a toupee... what i do know is that he looks like a fukcing clown... i wouldnt even give this guy the time of day... between the junk that comes out his mouth and that hair? i cant talk the man seriously at all... ever... brutal hair... just brutal... how can he look in the mirror and think "oh yeah, thats nice, im awesome, here i come ladies!!!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/James_Traficant.jpg

the side view, profile, is the real money shot... im too lazy to go find one tho...

Syn7
11-24-2010, 08:14 PM
so do you think rangel should be booted for good??? despite his age and retiremnet into death cant be far off??? i dont... i think when somebody is elected by the people, we should let the people speak... force an election and see what happens... remember, his people voted him in even tho they knew about these charges... so let them speak again... this guy wins by huge margins, if the people are ok with his crimes, then so be it...