PDA

View Full Version : Ninjitsu - Felix Vasquez

NyHc
04-25-2001, 09:41 PM
Has anyone heard of Felix Vasquez? He has a school in Queens, NY. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about him.

Psirus
05-06-2001, 11:13 PM
Alot of the time (i know this sounds wierd) people who spell it ninjitsu and not ninjutsu teach a little different, and usually i don' tlike it, but o well, im probobly wrounge.

- Psirus

NyHc
05-10-2001, 08:28 PM
Hey, all I know about Ninjitsu/Ninjutsu is Sho Kosugi.

Psirus
05-12-2001, 04:49 AM
Ninjutsu is the greatest. I don't meen that in a "your art sucks" way, i just like all the history behind it, even though some may not be true. Even though its not officially recorded i like to believe Hatsumi is telling the truth. Anyways, even if its not true, it still kicks ass:D heh. Again, im not saying others are worse, in fact other arts can probobly beat up Ninjutsu, i just like it lots:) heh, anyone agree?

- Psirus

Ride the winds of Shinobi...

Budokan
05-13-2001, 12:43 AM
I don't think it's a given that other arts can beat up ninjutsu. It's as good as any other art out there--well, except for tae bo. If we accept the belief that it's the person and not the style (and I do) then it would be a mistake to say ninjutsu lacks the capability for self-defense.

K. Mark Hoover

Psirus
05-14-2001, 01:55 AM
I know, i was saying its a VERY good martial art for self defense, but i wanted to make it clear that i didn't want to start any fights or anything.

- Psirus

Ride the winds of Shinobi...

rogue
05-14-2001, 05:50 AM
So you're saying that JKD sux? :D

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
Louis L'Amour

joedoe
05-16-2001, 08:08 AM
Sho Kosugi rocks :)

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.