PDA

View Full Version : Training to dominate!!!!

red5angel
11-25-2010, 01:46 AM
Alright *******es, if I wanted to totally dominate the ring do I train in traditional kung fi or do I train in serious grappling and BBJ martial arts. YOU DECIDE!!!!

HOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!!!

V.O.R.
11-25-2010, 01:53 AM
Alright *******es, if I wanted to totally dominate the ring do I train in traditional kung fi or do I train in serious grappling and BBJ martial arts. YOU DECIDE!!!!

Would Kung Fi be related to Kung Fu? Is it Chinese? Russion? your thread is much appreciated and mush nieded thank you.

red5angel
11-25-2010, 02:05 AM
Kung Fi is a little known, highly secretive BUT more effective form of Kung fu. Gunslinger, Gene Ching or Mighty B can back me up! It is the ultimatge!

David Jamieson
11-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Dominate the ring?

Just be piitcher instead of catcher for once.

RenDaHai
11-25-2010, 05:53 AM
Kind of like going onto a tennis forum and asking, 'if i want to be good at football, do i practice tennis or football?'

Topics been done to the death. If you want to play a game, the best method is to learn the rules of the game and then practice accordingly to take advantage of them. Works for every game.....

David Jamieson
11-25-2010, 06:09 AM
I think someone just got off their drug induced haze and revived their old account.

The red5angel account is old.

EarthDragon
11-25-2010, 06:42 AM
red

if you want to dominate the ring as you said , then you must train in every situation to learn techniques form all styles.
in my school, I have a professional boxer teaching stand up. I have myself teaching joint locks and throws. I have a wreslter teaching takedowns and ground work, and I have a BJJ guy teaching ground fighting and submissions.

I also have a dance teacher that comes in and teaches balance and stretching techniques. it is impossible to dominate unless you are well versed in all areas of a given art

red5angel
11-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I think someone just got off their drug induced haze and revived their old account.

The red5angel account is old.

I'm hurt...you must be new to the forums. No drugs here anyway the army won't allow them. Good to see Earthdragon's alive and well.

EarthDragon
11-26-2010, 06:32 AM
where ya been red the army? hopefully state side adn not off to a never ending pointless war.... good to see you back. pS david jamison has been on here for years and a good guy no worries

David Jamieson
11-26-2010, 07:08 AM
I'm hurt...you must be new to the forums. No drugs here anyway the army won't allow them. Good to see Earthdragon's alive and well.

New? I am Kung Lek boyee, a daemon older than time as far as this place is concerned.
Your heebeejeebies have no effect on my alacrity! :D

MightyB
11-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Kung Fi is a little known, highly secretive BUT more effective form of Kung fu. Gunslinger, Gene Ching or Mighty B can back me up! It is the ultimatge!

Holy horse-sh!t !!! you're back. Thought you died.

Kung Fi never Die!

Lucas
11-26-2010, 11:04 AM
last time i saw you round these parts i posted undera diff screen name too...pangquan lol.

you still sweating helen liang? lol

EarthDragon
11-26-2010, 01:40 PM
New? I am Kung Lek boyee
LOL @ DJ............... I'm rick james Biotch!

red5angel
11-28-2010, 02:51 AM
mmmm, helen liang, Let's just say I'd kill most of you if she asked me too. nothing personal though :D

woah! Kung Lek, holy crap, lol, sorry I didn't recognize you must be the beard.

I'm stateside currently, Alaska to be specific - a place distinctly void of any good martial arts schools. Fortunately my unit teaches Army combatives a fairly solid and practical approach to fighting, plus they've adapted it for use under specific conditions, for example while wearing all the crap you have to wear in the field, or carrying a weapon and so on. Pretty cool stuff and they really hit you when the time comes lol.
I'm off to afghanistan before this summer though and I'll be over there for a year. I'm ok with our reasons for being there and comfortable doing what I have to do in the infantry while I'm there.

Syn7
11-28-2010, 04:51 AM
Dominate the ring?

Just be piitcher instead of catcher for once.

:eek::rolleyes::D:p

Eric Olson
12-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Whoah, red5angel lives!