PDA

View Full Version : john mccain

Syn7
12-03-2010, 10:24 PM
you know, i have a bit of a soft spot for the old sh!thead... but lately his waffling has been horrible...

most recently in argument with gates he said "if they are mature enough to fight and die i think they are mature enough to make a judgement" and he implies any judgement but ofcourse this argument is specifically over front lines having more opposition to repealing dont ask dont tell... i couldnt disagree more... being a great soldier and a perfect fighting machine does not make you a critical thinker... theres a reason why officers have to come from a more intellectual education background... the point of the spear isnt there to think, its there to execute orders... sure they have to use judgement... but its not the same thing as what mccain is implying...

waffle waffle waffle... poor guy... that race really changed him... and he's still having to deal with the whole palin thing... poor guy... but its his own **** fault... he's just not in touch with the new times... period... a victim of his age... wisdom isnt always transferable and its limited by the scope of your experience...

Syn7
12-03-2010, 10:33 PM
also... when truman integrated the armed forces in 1948, 80% of those asked said they would quit the service if it happened... so was it a bad call??? i think a referendum within any armed force about policy is a dangerous and wreckless idea... these people arent there to choose who they get to serve with... a true patriot works along side all citizens... maybe we should hold a referendum on whether they get better food and a more cozy rack too???