PDA

View Full Version : Police State 4: the rise of FEMA

hskwarrior
12-05-2010, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww&feature=channel

Syn7
12-05-2010, 03:18 PM
didnt watch the whole thing, infact less than ten minutes... but i love that quote by glenn beck (atleast it sounds like glenn beck) on the fema camp in new orleans...

"thats all we're hearing about in new orleans, thats all we're seeing on television, are the scumbags who were left in new orleans or decided to stay in new orleans and they get all the attention"

nice guy... im sure everyone in the camp chose to stay so they could be annoying for the relief crews and loot when they could...

mooyingmantis
12-05-2010, 03:29 PM
hskwarrior,

Watched it this morning. Very interesting!

Here is something similar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHb83VNijBM

hskwarrior
12-05-2010, 03:55 PM
It was very scary watching this video because with all that is going on in the world, especially with this FOUNDATION X attempting to buy Europe is all a big nightmare. Fema camps, martial law, and the government lying to us about everything is just a fukkin nightmare man.

Syn7
12-05-2010, 05:23 PM
It was very scary watching this video because with all that is going on in the world, especially with this FOUNDATION X attempting to buy Europe is all a big nightmare. Fema camps, martial law, and the government lying to us about everything is just a fukkin nightmare man.

before you believe these things you should do your own research on the subject... sight and sound is a very powerful tool to sway opinion... but just because these guys say they did the research and have the facts doesnt mean they are the facts... and im not saying its tru or isnt true... dont get me wrong here... its just they can post a pic of a document and say "see this is the proof" but is it??? they can say "oh we dug real deep and we exposed this and that " but did they??? take all this with a grain of salt... find ur own proof before you decide these are truth... a fact aint sh!t, all a fact is is the majority agreeing... look for the truth... and you may never find it, but you will mos def expose some "facts"...

hskwarrior
12-05-2010, 06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5_IjkeE

Lord James of Blackheath talking about secretive group that has more money that one can believe. At the time this video was made they were debating on how to help Ireland i think and the lord James suggests that they go along with foundation X to help in their time of need. So, how do you think Ireland just received 113 Billion dollars?

Syn7
12-05-2010, 06:30 PM
hskwarrior,

Watched it this morning. Very interesting!

Here is something similar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHb83VNijBM

oh, i saw that btw... the major question i had in my mind walking away from that episode was "just how many bills are co-sponsored by people who never even read them???" now that is scary... how many people vote on a bill they havent read??? that is truly scary...

as for what the segment was actually about, its not new news... the only question you are left with is "WHY?"

the means to do all sorts of nasty sh!t has been passed into law since day one... just in case...............

im sure if you dug in you could find some that are outdated and never executed... but they can... the DHS is some scary sh!t man... im not sure its quite that bad here in canada, but we are well on our way to catching up...

Syn7
12-05-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5_IjkeE

Lord James of Blackheath talking about secretive group that has more money that one can believe. At the time this video was made they were debating on how to help Ireland i think and the lord James suggests that they go along with foundation X to help in their time of need. So, how do you think Ireland just received 113 Billion dollars?

show me the proof... and im not saying it isnt true... but that video only gives info... proves nothing... which ofcourse means that if it is true that is exactly the reason they get away with it... but then THEY are ever so elusive arent THEY....

Drake
12-06-2010, 09:12 AM
You want to talk Katrina? How about this? If looters start shooting at the army helicopters that are flying in to help, THE HELICOPTERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE.

Yeah, there's a conspiracy going on. The conspiracy is that the people in NO screwed themselves with the looting and violence. You aren't going to send in rescue teams if the people being rescued are going to shoot and rob the rescuers.

I also like how screwed Fmr Pres Bush was with that whole scenario. So much for delegating to suboordinates, or not landing in the city, knowing it would disrupt operations.

David Jamieson
12-06-2010, 11:12 AM
My view is that with Bush gone, these bloated, poorly thought out and even more poorly implemented constructs such as homeland security, the new tsa and fema in it's most recent incarnation are at risk of going under the budgetary axe, if not cropped from American life altogether as people start to see them for what they are.

Not something that quashes terror strikes, but something that removes personal freedoms and guaranteed rights in exchange for... what is it you are getting in exchange for these things again?

Oh yeah, continued freedom and security.

My advice America? Read Orwell. lol

hskwarrior
12-06-2010, 03:22 PM
My view is that with Bush gone, these bloated, poorly thought out and even more poorly implemented constructs such as homeland security, the new tsa and fema in it's most recent incarnation are at risk of going under the budgetary axe, if not cropped from American life altogether as people start to see them for what they are.

I would hope so man. I wish all governments would just open up most of the secrets they're holding. Like the free energy source they're said to be sitting on that would ultimately erase poverty for ever. i don't know if that's true, but according to what i read the reason why its not being introduced is because it would end the need for electric companies and money is king right?

i can't say i totally and completely believe all of this but there are some serious signs pointing to it all being true. it's apparent that Bush was always up to something sneaky.

i believe between now and dec 2012 this is going to be an interesting ride.

Hardwork108
12-06-2010, 04:56 PM
im sure if you dug in you could find some that are outdated and never executed... but they can... the DHS is some scary sh!t man... im not sure its quite that bad here in canada, but we are well on our way to catching up...

IMHO, Canada is ruled by the same mindset but each country is being manipulated at a different pace and priority.

The good news is that many people are waking up (why do you think the powers that be are clamping down on our freedoms, while creating false "terrorist threats", "pandemic threats", "Climate Change threats", not to mention wars and economic crisis, to hammer the population into submission?

Still, more people are becoming aware of the tyranny of the power structure on this planet and the real people who are pulling the strings of our leaders and "prostutitians", and with a little luck we can see this whole corrupt and inhuman system crumbling down with criminals such as the Bushes, Clintons, Rockerfellers, and many others in many other countries put behind bars.

Hardwork108
12-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I would hope so man. I wish all governments would just open up most of the secrets they're holding. Like the free energy source they're said to be sitting on that would ultimately erase poverty for ever. i don't know if that's true, but according to what i read the reason why its not being introduced is because it would end the need for electric companies and money is king right?

i can't say i totally and completely believe all of this but there are some serious signs pointing to it all being true. it's apparent that Bush was always up to something sneaky.

To be honest the same forces controlled George W Bush, also control Obama. Democracy is a myth. The only changes coming, if any, are going to be cosmetic, mainly to hoodwink the sheep, or the population, if you like.

i believe between now and dec 2012 this is going to be an interesting ride.

IMHO, the "interesting" ride is coming AFTER 2012. ;)

By the way hskwarrior, great thread and I hope that it helps for those who are not aware of this stuff to work their neurons a little.

Also, for more on Obama, check out "The Obama Deception":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Syn7
12-06-2010, 07:52 PM
You want to talk Katrina? How about this? If looters start shooting at the army helicopters that are flying in to help, THE HELICOPTERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE.

Yeah, there's a conspiracy going on. The conspiracy is that the people in NO screwed themselves with the looting and violence. You aren't going to send in rescue teams if the people being rescued are going to shoot and rob the rescuers.

I also like how screwed Fmr Pres Bush was with that whole scenario. So much for delegating to suboordinates, or not landing in the city, knowing it would disrupt operations.

yeah he said he shouldve just went right around the area for political reasons but he wanted to see it for himself... i can understand that... the pic just looked bad but the context was all fukced up... nobody knew what was true at that time and most made up their minds before the facts came out... and then decided to hold on to their opinion despite the facts...

ok but as far as the looting is concerned... to me thats indicitive of the failure to deal with major issues in NO long before any disaster struck... ofcourse its not just NO, that was a scene we would see in any big city or any poor urban area...
can you blame some people for saying "fukc this, im gonna go get me some food" we cant lump them in with those who headed straight for the mall with a hammer and a six shooter... and most were just trying to get food, water whatever else they needed in a time of great need and huge suffering... you wouldnt sit down and shut up and wait either... not if you had lived some of their lives... then ofcourse one guy starts and other start thinking oh i better get in there while i can and get some food for my kids, maybe some clean towels so i can wipe al this blood off my wife...

and ofcourse i wouldve just turned around if they shot at me too... but then im not a very warm person in this way, coz i would be back with food supplies and weapons for any disorderly that need to be set aside for me to help those that want it... citizens or not... but thats just me and im not running for office...

Syn7
12-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Also, for more on Obama, check out "The Obama Deception":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

i like the abraham lincoln quote on his predictions for corporate america....

Syn7
12-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Does anyone know anyone who doesnt know what they were doing November 22 1963 during those fatal moments??? i mean, assuming you were alive and atleast in your late teens or older...

The former director of the CIA doesnt remember what he was doing on November 22 1963... interestingly enough, he is also the only former POTUS who exercises their right to daily dispatches from "The Company"... everyday since the day he lost his presidency right up to today...

here is that lincoln quote BTW.... very apt... very prophetic... apparently not enough people saw the significance of this quote...

“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, (and) more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe…corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed.” – Abraham Lincoln

and i like this one too.....

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” – Thomas Jefferson

Drake
12-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Too bad Jefferson never said that. Snopes is your friend.

Drake
12-07-2010, 08:01 AM
It's funny how are people are willing to believe anything conspiracy websites tell them, true or not, without bothering to see if any of it is true or not.

They just get caught up in the excitement of a government coverup and fail to do their research.

Just like Iraq. No sinister evil government subplot. Just bad decisions and misunderstood intel at all levels. Human beings just like you making human mistakes.

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 08:10 AM
I love a good conspiracy, it makes for great TV and movies, LOL !

Drake
12-07-2010, 08:30 AM
I love a good conspiracy, it makes for great TV and movies, LOL !

Me too. Man, if our government was really a shadow government put in place by an alien rae, that would be crazy cool. And you'd need special glasses to see them. And me and SR get into a fight in an alley, beat each other into a pulp, and then go to the evil TV station to destroy the cloaking signal.

That would be AWESOME.

Too bad what REALLY happened was the CIA made some risky assumptions, were wrong, and that it happened to occur around the same time Army intel was being tricked by Saddam Hussein to believe that their WMD program, which DID exist in a primitive state, was much more advanced than it really was. This was done to deter Iran from invading them, which didn't matter, because the guy running the White House also happened to be the son of a guy SH tried to have assassinated. All the while, the UN was demanding that the US do something, because those *******es were unable to make up their minds, SH was making fun of us, Kuwait was still terrified, and I'm willing to bet money that Saudi Arabia was pretty ****ed about a lunatic dictator screwing up their oil revenue.

No aliens, no conspiracy. Just a big sh&* sandwich.

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Me too. Man, if our government was really a shadow government put in place by an alien rae, that would be crazy cool. And you'd need special glasses to see them. And me and SR get into a fight in an alley, beat each other into a pulp, and then go to the evil TV station to destroy the cloaking signal.

That would be AWESOME.

Too bad what REALLY happened was the CIA made some risky assumptions, were wrong, and that it happened to occur around the same time Army intel was being tricked by Saddam Hussein to believe that their WMD program, which DID exist in a primitive state, was much more advanced than it really was. This was done to deter Iran from invading them, which didn't matter, because the guy running the White House also happened to be the son of a guy SH tried to have assassinated. All the while, the UN was demanding that the US do something, because those *******es were unable to make up their minds, SH was making fun of us, Kuwait was still terrified, and I'm willing to bet money that Saudi Arabia was pretty ****ed about a lunatic dictator screwing up their oil revenue.

I love that movie with Roddy Pipe !!
LMAO !!

As for Iraq, yes, the US got played a bit, jumped to some rash and ill-informed and bias decisions, just like Nam and Grenade and so forth.
Governments do that, you know why?
Because people in government are not all that smart and all it takes is a few "experts" giving them the wrong advice ( or the advice they want to hear) and the government ****s up big time.
It actually happens ALL the time.

Drake
12-07-2010, 08:42 AM
LMAO !!

As for Iraq, yes, the US got played a bit, jumped to some rash and ill-informed and bias decisions, just like Nam and Grenade and so forth.
Governments do that, you know why?
Because people in government are not all that smart and all it takes is a few "experts" giving them the wrong advice ( or the advice they want to hear) and the government ****s up big time.
It actually happens ALL the time.

That's pretty much how it is.

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 08:59 AM
That's pretty much how it is.

Here is the thing though Bro, ANYONE that deal with government KNOWS this.
For some reason though, people on the "outside" have this ****ed up view of government and politicians.
Every politician is a self-serving liar, everyone of them.
Every government agency works for THEMSELVES.
Every special interest group works for THEMSELVES.
It's always been that way and will always be that way.
What people need to do is realize that and then go with whichever person or group HAPPENS to mesh with their needs and wants.
There is nothing new under the sun.

And when companies or groups or other countries "bailout" another country, it because they have something to gain from it and that typically comes in the form of trade and/or investment return.

No one wants to control any one else, no group wants to control a country or group of countries, there is no profit in that.
At least not the kind that is profitable for those with serious coin.

MasterKiller
12-07-2010, 08:59 AM
LMAO !!

As for Iraq, yes, the US got played a bit, jumped to some rash and ill-informed and bias decisions, just like Nam and Grenade and so forth.. General Hugh Shelton, who was there during the planning, says in his book Without Hesitation: The Odyssey of an American Warrior that it was more like "deceptions and lies." But, I digress...

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 09:00 AM
General Hugh Shelton, who was there during the planning, says in his book Without Hesitation: The Odyssey of an American Warrior that it was more like "deceptions and lies." But, I digress...

Sure, I agree with that assesment.
Does a government being lied to and deceived or doing such, surprise you?

Drake
12-07-2010, 09:01 AM
General Hugh Shelton, who was there during the planning, says in his book Without Hesitation: The Odyssey of an American Warrior that it was more like "deceptions and lies." But, I digress...

I doubt his book would sell too well if he said "Yeah, us guys up at G3 ops really dropped the ball on just about everything" would sell quite as well.

He's selling you a book. Truth is optional. Compelling story is not.

Drake
12-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Let me give you an example of why mistakes are made. On any given morning during my short stint as a counterintelligence officer, I would come in to several hundred e-mails worth of traffic. Out of those, maybe a hundred were really important. Out of those one hundred, I could maybe read 50. Out of those 50 I could actually analyze and develop solutions for 25.

Multiply that by a thousand and you have what our leaders have to deal with. Don't judge them, because you wouldn't do nearly as well in their shoes as you think you would.

Hardwork108
12-07-2010, 10:24 AM

What about the Abraham Lincoln quote, which by the way describes exactly what is happening today in America and elsewhere?

Drake
12-07-2010, 10:30 AM
What about the Abraham Lincoln quote, which by the way describes exactly what is happening today in America and elsewhere?

He was actually referring to what happened during the late 19th century in the US. Still prophetic, considering he was dead by that time, but not the right era. It was worse in the late 1800s in the US than it could ever be now. Completely unregulated and the corporations and banks ran wild. Again, worse than today.

Hardwork108
12-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Let me give you an example of why mistakes are made. On any given morning during my short stint as a counterintelligence officer, I would come in to several hundred e-mails worth of traffic. Out of those, maybe a hundred were really important. Out of those one hundred, I could maybe read 50. Out of those 50 I could actually analyze and develop solutions for 25.

Are you saying that more than a million people were slaughtered in Iraq because the President and the leaders had too many memos to read and gave a "what the heck" order to invade Iraq (and Afghanistan)?:eek: LOL!

So, it had nothing to do with controlling oil fields and (heroin plantations in Afghanistan whose production has more than doubled since the US went there to stop the Taliban drugs traffickers...LOL!)?

Multiply that by a thousand and you have what our leaders have to deal with. Don't judge them, because you wouldn't do nearly as well in their shoes as you think you would.[/QUOTE]

The leaders of the US, and elsewhere, are working to an agenda that was set up for them by their leaders, the banking and corporate interests that have been in charge for a long time.

The political power structure, as presented to us, is an illusion. The presidents are nothing but Company presidents who answer to their shareholders, THE BANKERS, and NOT to their employees, US!

The sooner that people wake up to this corruption, the smoother the change that is coming, will be!

Hardwork108
12-07-2010, 10:42 AM
He was actually referring to what happened during the late 19th century in the US. Still prophetic, considering he was dead by that time, but not the right era. It was worse in the late 1800s in the US than it could ever be now. Completely unregulated and the corporations and banks ran wild. Again, worse than today.

I don't think that it matters as to what era he was referring to, because what he says is a constant phenomenon, which is, if you give the private bankers and corporations enough power then they are going to screw the population through a dictatorship.

That is exactly what is happening today, and in my opinion, it is much worst than anything in the past, mainly due to the military/surveillance and other technology that is available to these psychopaths.

Looks at how the US and UK, for example, are becoming surveillance societies, with their citizens rights being eroded at every opportunity, through the use of fear tactics such as "the terrorists", "global warming", "epidemics", etc. by "caring" psycopaths who are blowing away thousands of innocent people to oblivion, while they are pretending to be civilized through "protecting" the earth and us mere mortals!

The current political/power structure is all a lie!!!!

People believe this stuff because they WANT to. Why see the conspiracies that are all around us, when you can just pretend that the reality is black and white? That is how most people think, and as long as they do, they are going to be well and truly screwed by the psychopaths in power!!!!!

Drake
12-07-2010, 10:44 AM
If you are going to accuse someone of an evil supervillain plot, you need to substantiate it with hard facts.

Drake
12-07-2010, 10:48 AM
I don't think that it matters as to what era he was referring to, because what he says is a constant phenomenon, which is, if you give the private bankers and corporations enough power then they are going to screw the population through a dictatorship.

That is exactly what is happening today, and in my opinion, it is much worst than anything in the past, mainly due to the military/surveillance and other technology that is available to these psychopaths.

Looks at how the US and UK, for example, are becoming surveillance societies, with their citizens rights being eroded at every opportunity, through the use of fear tactics such as "the terrorists", "global warming", "epidemics", etc. by "caring" psycopaths who are blowing away thousands of innocent people to oblivion, while they are pretending to be civilized through "protecting" the earth and us mere mortals!

The current political/power structure is all a lie!!!!

People believe this stuff because they WANT to. Why see the conspiracies that are all around us, when you can just pretend that the reality is black and white? That is how most people think, and as long as they do, they are going to be well and truly screwed by the psychopaths in power!!!!!

You know that federal law prohibits military personnel from monitoring US citizens, right? People have gone to jail over incidents that were completely accidental. Turning on a system during a training exercise, etc.

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 11:03 AM
You know that federal law prohibits military personnel from monitoring US citizens, right? People have gone to jail over incidents that were completely accidental. Turning on a system during a training exercise, etc.

I think he is referring to the internal intelligence agencies like NSA, Homeland and such, those whose job is internal security.

Drake
12-07-2010, 11:18 AM
I think he is referring to the internal intelligence agencies like NSA, Homeland and such, those whose job is internal security.

Yeah, let's disband DHS. You know they broke up several pedophile rings? They are also tracking gang activity, which, if you live in southern Texas, might appreciate.

Too much drug trafficking from Central and South America. :D

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Yeah, let's disband DHS. You know they broke up several pedophile rings? They are also tracking gang activity, which, if you live in southern Texas, might appreciate.

Too much drug trafficking from Central and South America. :D

LOL !
Well, to me it's simple, fallow the rules of the consitution and don't over step your authority and you'll do fine.
People are innocent until proven guilty and probable cause is still needed, too bad he constitution doesn't apply to airports, LMAO !

Drake
12-07-2010, 01:23 PM
And if people didn't blow our sh&* up this never would have happened. Remember air travel back before 9/11?

sanjuro_ronin
12-07-2010, 01:33 PM
And if people didn't blow our sh&* up this never would have happened. Remember air travel back before 9/11?

AH dude, it's pathetic window dressing, that's the problem.

Drake
12-07-2010, 02:17 PM
AH dude, it's pathetic window dressing, that's the problem.

Hey, we did stop the whole "Printers of Doom" episode from happening, didn't we?

Syn7
12-07-2010, 11:27 PM

whos snopes???

i know the lincoln quote is accurate... i never saw the jefferson quote till five mins before i posted it... saw it while looking for info on the lincoln thing... multiple sources, so yeah i was looking into that, not just assuming anything... the jefferson quote was just an add on... i liked it... still do... who said it??? its refernced to jefferson from so many differnt sources... whats the deal with that... edumacte me...

i dont know what to think about nov 22 1963... its an interesting topic tho... lots of opinions...

Syn7
12-07-2010, 11:37 PM

do people say aliens are involved in the iraq war??? i havent heard that one yet... gotta agree with your assesement tho... for the most part... i dunno who provided the bad intel or why, but it mos def went down like that... but then i can think of lots of places that could be invaded based on those premises... but i do understand that the US had specific interests in the middle east and have been involved in their affairs for awhile... its only natural that theyd step in if somebody got out of hand... guess you gotta pick your battles tho... saddams not the only guy to get outta hand... some are just too big to take on without more long term planning i guess... and maybe some just have no strategic value or limited resources for trade opportunities...

sanjuro_ronin
12-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Hey, we did stop the whole "Printers of Doom" episode from happening, didn't we?

I am sure you know how easy it is to get something through, not to mention that the vast majority of cases the "item in question" is planted either on the plane or somewhere past the "screening area".
It is all window dressing to make people feel safe and to justify the existence of "airport security".
Ever been to the safest airport in the world, Ben Shir in Israel?
You really want to make a statement about security in an airport?
Post military guards doing rounds, that shows you are serious.
Post video cameras all over the place to monitor people.
Profile the terrorist, not the family from Calgary going to Disney Land or the 80 year old grandmother or the 12 year old girl.

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 01:46 PM
If you are going to accuse someone of an evil supervillain plot, you need to substantiate it with hard facts.

FACT: UN inspectors said that there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. One of those inspectors, a senior one, was found dead, apparently as a result of a "suicide".

FACT: The US and "allies" invaded Iraq despite experts telling them that they did not have cause.

FACT: An estimated million people, the overall majority of whom were INNOCENT were killed. God knows how many are injured or maimed for life, physically and emotionally. While the ex-President, the village idiot, George W. Bush was making jokes about the whole affair.

FACT: There were no Afghany citizens in any of the flights that were supposedly hijacked by terrorists.

FACT: The US invades Afghanistan and 100s of thousands of innocent people end up dead.

FACT: The heroin production has increased by folds since the US invasion that was to, among other things, put an end to the trade!!!

FACT: Now Iran, another oil rich nation, is apparently building a nuclear bomb to kill us all. Now we are told that an invasion (read, mas murder), would be justified.

FACT: The President of Iran, never said that Israel should be wiped off the map. That is a blatent lie, and a result of psychological propaganda operations, that you will be familiar with.

FACT: There is a NEW WORLD ORDER agenda, not because "aliens" have communicated with me, but because the proponents of this insane agenda are admitting to it now. It seems that only certain members of the intelligent community have not been informed that the cat was out of the bag, and that denial of it was just futile, so that they should just admit to it, but say that it is "a good thing", just like it is happening now.

There are more FACTS, such as the "Man Made Global Warming" and that we are going to melt and die, scam. In a just world people like Al Gore, his backers and goons, would be locked up and publicly whipped daily for the rest of their lives.

Another FACT is that the same bankers, or more correctly their decendents, that LIncoln and probably Jefferson, were talking about, planned and executed the current financial crisis.

Notice how as a result, there has been a transfer of wealth and assets from the people into the pockets of the few on the top. Yes, all the foreclosures and takeovers, and not to mention the blatent day light robbery of puppet leaders handing the population's tax money directly to the same bankers who have been screwing the same population for centuries.

Yes, there are a lot of FACTs there, but unfortunately, many people do not want to see those facts. The good news is that many people, even in this forum, which has even surprised me, are beginning to question the version of events that is sold to us on the (controlled) evening news. :)

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
I am sure you know how easy it is to get something through, not to mention that the vast majority of cases the "item in question" is planted either on the plane or somewhere past the "screening area".
It is all window dressing to make people feel safe and to justify the existence of "airport security".
Ever been to the safest airport in the world, Ben Shir in Israel?
You really want to make a statement about security in an airport?
Post military guards doing rounds, that shows you are serious.
Post video cameras all over the place to monitor people.
Profile the terrorist, not the family from Calgary going to Disney Land or the 80 year old grandmother or the 12 year old girl.

Another way to look at the current "security measures" is to see them as surveillance aimed at the citizen. A surveillance that has nothing to do with the "terrorist threat", which in itself was created and architected by those who rule us to justify tightening controls on the population. Just like they created the "epidemic threats", "Global Warming threat", and the financia crisis.

This is all an attack to submit us to the will of covertly controlled corrupt governments, so that we accept anything they offer us in the name of "saving" us from the threats that they themselves have created!

So, the fact is that a soon to be global dictatorship was in the making, and we are going through what some consider the final stages of this plan. However, many are waking up, meaning that those in power are beginning to throw more stuff at us, desperately, I might add, just to distract us and put us off track!

Drake
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Evil evil government monitoring...

Baltimore (CNN) -- A Baltimore man has been ordered to remain in custody after federal agents Wednesday arrested him for allegedly plotting to bomb a military recruiting station in Maryland.

Antonio Martinez, a Muslim convert who goes by the name Muhammad Hussain, was upset by U.S. forces killing "Muslim brothers and sisters" overseas. He was arrested Wednesday morning after attempting to detonate an inert device supplied to him by an undercover FBI agent, according to court papers.

Martinez, a 21-year-old American citizen, made a brief initial appearance before a federal magistrate in Baltimore on Wednesday afternoon, during which he requested a public defender. No plea was entered during the proceeding.

"It's very, very early in the process, and it's important not to jump to any conclusions," his court-appointed attorney, Joseph Balter, said as he left the courtroom.

Martinez is charged with attempting to kill federal officers and attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction against U.S. property. He told a federal informant that he wanted to attack the Armed Forces Career Center in the Baltimore suburb of Catonsville, an FBI agent stated in court papers.

The arrest comes after a string of unsuccessful terror attempts, such as last year's alleged Christmas Day bombing attempt, the botched Times Square car bombing, and the alleged Portland, Oregon, plan to attack a Christmas tree-lighting -- another case in which federal agents supplied the suspect with a fake bomb and waited for him to attempt to detonate it.

"More and more individuals in the United States are themselves becoming radicalized to the point of violence,"

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday. "And that's what we're focused on."

According to the affidavit, Martinez wanted to send a message that anyone who joins the U.S. military "will be killed," and hoped to organize a Muslim uprising against U.S. forces inside the country, the affidavit states.

Marcia Murphy, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney's office in Baltimore, said the suspect had been monitored for months, and there was "no actual danger to the public." She said there was no evidence tying the suspect to recent shootings at military recruiting centers in the metropolitan Washington area.

At the White House, spokesman Nick Shapiro said President Barack Obama had been notified of the operation before Wednesday's arrest. Obama "was assured that the FBI was in full control of the operation and that the public was not endangered," Shapiro said.

One law enforcement source said the FBI learned about him in October when somebody reported worrisome Facebook postings. The suspect brought up the idea of targeting the recruiting center and while he was being watched by law enforcement agencies, he tried to recruit three other people to participate in the plot, the source said. However, the three rebuffed the suspect.

This source also said the man "never wavered in his determination" to stage an attack despite the several chances he was given to back out.

An undercover FBI operative told the suspect several times that he didn't have to go forward with the plan, but Martinez decided to stick with it, according to court papers.

The case bears similarities to the Oregon one because of the sting techniques used, the source said.

On November 26, Oregon State University student Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, was arrested after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he thought was an explosives-laden van parked near a tree-lighting ceremony at Portland's Pioneer Courthouse Square, authorities have said.

The bomb was fake, thanks to an undercover operation designed to undermine the plotter, and officials said the public was never in danger.

The Justice Department said Mohamud's arrest came after a long-term undercover operation during which the teen was monitored closely.

Mohamud, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Somalia, pleaded not guilty November 29 to a single count of attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction shortly after being indicted on that charge by a federal grand jury. He could face life in prison if convicted. A trial date has been set for February 1.

Mohamud's lawyer, Stephen Sady, has said government agents entrapped his client, "grooming" him as a potential bomber and providing him with money and transportation to support the plot.

Arthur Balizan, the FBI's special agent in charge in Oregon, has said: "Our investigation shows that Mohamud was absolutely committed to carrying out an attack on a very grand scale."

Napolitano declined to discuss the Baltimore arrest Wednesday, but said stings "are part and parcel of the toolbox law enforcement must have and must employ, particularly in this type of terrorist environment."

She said there are "rules that govern them and they're done very carefully and the FBI abides by those rules, law enforcement abides by those rules, but they are an important tool to have."

In October, Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistani-American, was sentenced to life in prison for a botched attempt to bomb New York's Times Square.

He was accused of attempting to set off a vehicle bomb in Times Square on May 1. The bomb failed to detonate, and Shahzad, a naturalized citizen, was arrested two days later while attempting to leave the country on a flight bound for Pakistan from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Prosecutors said he carefully selected his location as a highly populated target and intended to strike again if he wasn't caught the first time. He pleaded guilty in June to all 10 counts in the indictment against him.

On December 25, 2009, Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab, the British-educated son of a Nigerian bank executive, allegedly attempted to set off a bomb sewn into his underwear on a Northwest Airlines flight from Amsterdam, Netherlands, as it approached Detroit, Michigan.

AbdulMutallab has pleaded not guilty to six federal terrorism charges, including attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and willful attempt to destroy an aircraft. He has rejected his federal public defenders, opting to act as his own attorney.

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 01:57 PM

Which are linked to the military, wether we like it or not.;)

Drake
12-08-2010, 02:00 PM
FACT: UN inspectors said that there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. One of those inspectors, a senior one, was found dead, apparently as a result of a "suicide".

FACT: The US and "allies" invaded Iraq despite experts telling them that they did not have cause.

FACT: An estimated million people, the overall majority of whom were INNOCENT were killed. God knows how many are injured or maimed for life, physically and emotionally. While the ex-President, the village idiot, George W. Bush was making jokes about the whole affair.

FACT: There were no Afghany citizens in any of the flights that were supposedly hijacked by terrorists.

FACT: The US invades Afghanistan and 100s of thousands of innocent people end up dead.

FACT: The heroin production has increased by folds since the US invasion that was to, among other things, put an end to the trade!!!

FACT: Now Iran, another oil rich nation, is apparently building a nuclear bomb to kill us all. Now we are told that an invasion (read, mas murder), would be justified.

FACT: The President of Iran, never said that Israel should be wiped off the map. That is a blatent lie, and a result of psychological propaganda operations, that you will be familiar with.

FACT: There is a NEW WORLD ORDER agenda, not because "aliens" have communicated with me, but because the proponents of this insane agenda are admitting to it now. It seems that only certain members of the intelligent community have not been informed that the cat was out of the bag, and that denial of it was just futile, so that they should just admit to it, but say that it is "a good thing", just like it is happening now.

There are more FACTS, such as the "Man Made Global Warming" and that we are going to melt and die, scam. In a just world people like Al Gore, his backers and goons, would be locked up and publicly whipped daily for the rest of their lives.

Another FACT is that the same bankers, or more correctly their decendents, that LIncoln and probably Jefferson, were talking about, planned and executed the current financial crisis.

Notice how as a result, there has been a transfer of wealth and assets from the people into the pockets of the few on the top. Yes, all the foreclosures and takeovers, and not to mention the blatent day light robbery of puppet leaders handing the population's tax money directly to the same bankers who have been screwing the same population for centuries.

Yes, there are a lot of FACTs there, but unfortunately, many people do not want to see those facts. The good news is that many people, even in this forum, which has even surprised me, are beginning to question the version of events that is sold to us on the (controlled) evening news. :)

Fact: Innocent people die in wars. There is not a single war in the history of mankind that did not have civilian casualties. This is probably one of the least highest body counts of civlian deaths throughout history.

Fact: UN inspectors found no WMDs because SH ADMITTED he was preventing them from doing so. UN Inspectors ADMIT they were denied access to NUMEROUS facilities. Why on earth would SH do that? HMMMM? UN Inspectors SAID they could not properly conduct their duties.

Fact: Iran slaughters their own people for questioning a rigged election

Fact: Iran DID say israel should be wiped off the map. I WATCHED THE SPEECH.

Fact: Iran is actively engaged in developing nuclear weapons. HOWEVER, I do think it is a response to Israel having the same.

Fact: None of the 9/11 hijackers were Afghan (not Afghany), because they were only being protected by the Afghan TB. They were not native to Afghanistan, as many of the fighters in Afghanistan are not native, either. We inavded due to TB protecting, harboring, and providing assistance to the ones who conducted an unprovoked attack on American soil.

Don't skew the context. And saying UN Inspectors found no WMDs is basically a lie. It is documented that they were unable to even conduct their inspections. So, while it is true they found nothing, THAT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE BLOCKED LEFT AND RIGHT BY SH. Lying by omission, HW, is still lying.

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 02:01 PM

I would hazard a guess that those prosecutions were for the benefit of the media, and as Sanjuro correctly pointed out, there are other multi million dollar budget US intelligence agencies that not only spy on the US citizens, but also on other communications within countries abroad.

However, nothing to worry about as Intelligence agencies are very well know for their honesty, integrity and moral behavior. Any suggestions that they may be involved in destablization of sovereign nations, assassinations and mass murder, such as in Brasil, Chile and Iran, are fantasies invented by tin hat wearing, alien communicating nut jobs.......

sanjuro_ronin
12-08-2010, 02:01 PM
all I can say is this:
http://media.omfgif.com/gif/omfg_nice_ass_red_panties.gif

Drake
12-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Which are linked to the military, wether we like it or not.;)

By law we are not, whether we like it or not.

Drake
12-08-2010, 02:03 PM
I would hazard a guess that those prosecutions were for the benefit of the media, and as Sanjuro correctly pointed out, there are other multi million dollar budget US intelligence agencies that not only spy on the US citizens, but also on other communications within countries abroad.

However, nothing to worry about as Intelligence agencies are very well know for their honesty, integrity and moral behavior. Any suggestions that they may be involved in destablization of sovereign nations, assassinations and mass murder, such as in Brasil, Chile and Iran, are fantasies invented by tin hat wearing, alien communicating nut jobs.......

Not really. None of the ones I have seen ever made the news.

sanjuro_ronin
12-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Well, CSIS and the RCMP hump the pooch every so often up here.
But just typical examples of human incompetence and bureaucratic BS.

Drake
12-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, CSIS and the RCMP hump the pooch every so often up here.
But just typical examples of human incompetence and bureaucratic BS.

The FBI, I know, had a hell of a time adapting to... computers. And networks. And talking to other agencies. And record-keeping. And doing their job.

Drake
12-08-2010, 02:52 PM
In HW's defense, sometimes facism can spring up so quickly and so smoothly that you never even know it happened. As seen below.

http://blogs.lasvegascitylife.com/wp-content/media/2009/07/obvious-fascism.jpg

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Fact: Innocent people die in wars. There is not a single war in the history of mankind that did not have civilian casualties.

We are talking about civilian deaths in an ILLEGAL WAR which happened so that the US (or the interests that control her) could get their hands on the Iraqi oil fields and gain a foot hold in the region.

We are also talking about increased US presence in Afghanistan for strategic purposes, not to mention to get her hands on that other valuable "commodity", HEROIN, whose production and exportation have gone up by at least two folds, more by other estimates, since the US went in to stop, among other things, the illegal drugs trade.

This is probably one of the least highest body counts of civlian deaths throughout history.

One innocent life is too much of price to pay for war started on false pretences. Multiply that by a few hundred thousand, or up to a million, by some accounts, then you will know why this makes me mad!

Fact: UN inspectors found no WMDs because SH ADMITTED he was preventing them from doing so. UN Inspectors ADMIT they were denied access to NUMEROUS facilities. Why on earth would SH do that? HMMMM? UN Inspectors SAID they could not properly conduct their duties.
The head, or at least one of the heads of the UN inspection teams, one Doctor David Kelly, said that claims of WMDs was exagerrated. He must have been one of those "alien seeing" conspiracy theorists. Anyway, his revelation was made shortly before being found dead in the woods near his house, apparently from "suicide"...LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBV2iQlwH3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2pIHH6utcc&feature=related

Here is another "alien seeing" conspiracy theorist, the former British Foreign Secretary, apparently with British Intelligence connections and knowledge, on the Iraq war and the fact that the name "Al Quaeda" started out as a CIA computer file name for the members of the Taliban being trained by the US intelligence to fight the Soviets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dwKkl7Nydw&NR=1

Oh, by the way, Robin Cook himself met an untimely end in the woods as he collapsed and died when horse riding. It seems that the great British outdoors become very dangerous for those in positions of influence, who do not keep their mouths shut.....

Fact: Iran slaughters their own people for questioning a rigged election

FACT: The US and other Western Intelligence agencies stirred problems within Iran. So, no matter how bad and murderous the Iranian regime happens to be, they still can't hold a candle to US, nor British effectiveness in doing the same.

Another FACT: The Islamic Revolution in Iran that brought the murderous religious leaders into power was orchestrated by the CIA (and the British MI6).

http://www.payvand.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

This is how this was represented to the US public. This makes more sense now that the cat is out of the bag!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYNyuA5Uois

Anyway, the FACT remains and it is apparent that the Shah of Iran had more dignity, morality and real patriotism in his little finger than all of your presidents since John Kennedy put together, and that is the exact reason that he was taken out by the immoral world power structure.

Fact: Iran DID say israel should be wiped off the map. I WATCHED THE SPEECH.

Now watch the analysis of the speech that you "watched": LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

Fact: Iran is actively engaged in developing nuclear weapons. HOWEVER, I do think it is a response to Israel having the same.

Is this a future excuse. I mean are the US, after having invaded and destroyed Iran as well, going to say that we did not find any nuclear weapons, "but we thought that they would be making them as a response to Israel's nuclear arms program"??? LOL

Fact: None of the 9/11 hijackers were Afghan (not Afghany), because they were only being protected by the Afghan TB. They were not native to Afghanistan, as many of the fighters in Afghanistan are not native, either. We inavded due to TB protecting, harboring, and providing assistance to the ones who conducted an unprovoked attack on American soil.

NO Middle Eastern middle class, alcohol drinking, including at least one drug user, strip joint frequenting, kid would dare to attack the US, specially in a suicide attack.

The 9-11 attack was organized by US intelligence agencies. The only reason you, and others, don't see it, is because your minds cannot handle the fact that the US is ruled by psychopaths that do not give two bits about American citizens. They never have and they never will!

If you don't belong to their CULTS then you are expendable. END OF STORY!

Don't skew the context. And saying UN Inspectors found no WMDs is basically a lie. It is documented that they were unable to even conduct their inspections. So, while it is true they found nothing, THAT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE BLOCKED LEFT AND RIGHT BY SH. Lying by omission, HW, is still lying.

LOL,LOL,LOL...the hilarious but tragic fact is that years and hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths later, THEY STILL HAVE NOT FOUND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 05:57 PM
By law we are not, whether we like it or not.

Didn't you know that the "law" is irrelevant when it comes to government interests and agendas.

There are hundreds of thousands of dead people in the Middle East. They perished because of a preplanned war, based on a LIE!

Why did the law not protect them?

Because the law stood in the way of the world powers.

Why aren't George W Bush, D¡ck (head) Cheney, et al, being convicted to pass the rest of their days in jail?

Because, their main purpose of existance is to serve the agenda of their bosses who are above the law. Hence they are protected.

That is the world we live in, but people refuse to see it because they are treating these events, the lives of innocents and even their own manipulated lifes, in a movie like manner. "Mr President" is good guy, while the "rug heads" are the bad guys.

Of course, the script of this movie, including the "special effects" are the work of the powers that run the world.

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 06:59 PM
In HW's defense, sometimes facism can spring up so quickly and so smoothly that you never even know it happened. As seen below.

http://blogs.lasvegascitylife.com/wp-content/media/2009/07/obvious-fascism.jpg

Turn the white armored uniforms into black ones and you will end up with a scene from the factual documentary that started this thread, not a Hollywood movie!

Again, WAKE UP TIME!

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Not really. None of the ones I have seen ever made the news.

How do you know. Do your read all the newspapers that come out, or do you watch all the news reports, all of the time?

Drake
12-08-2010, 07:47 PM
How do you know. Do your read all the newspapers that come out, or do you watch all the news reports, all of the time?

I read and watch a lot of news. If it didn't show up on the news outlet I watch, then it apparently did not do its job as a demonstration, did it? Maybe they are trying to show a UHF station that there's nothing to worry about? Because they missed CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, New York Times, Al jazeera, and all the fringe lunatic groups.

You show me a few cases of soldiers being jailed for surveillance on US citizens. Burden of truth is on you, not me.

Syn7
12-08-2010, 07:57 PM
since 2003, the price of heroin has dropped... not so much at street level, but for the middlemen, the real traffickers... theres lots more available thus bringing the prices down... this is a fact... and its afghan dope... the asian dope hasnt changed one way or the other, aside from being undercut and pushed off to the side... it may get ugly for a minute...

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 08:43 PM
I read and watch a lot of news. If it didn't show up on the news outlet I watch, then it apparently did not do its job as a demonstration, did it? Maybe they are trying to show a UHF station that there's nothing to worry about? Because they missed CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, New York Times, Al jazeera, and all the fringe lunatic groups.

You show me a few cases of soldiers being jailed for surveillance on US citizens. Burden of truth is on you, not me.

Lets say that what you say is true. Perhaps even it might be asked, why use soldiers where you have powerful multi million dollar intelligence agencies who can do it?

The point is that US citizens are being spied on, and more so since 9-11. Now wether it is soldiers or intelligence officers who work for the NSA, is irrelevant.

Hardwork108
12-08-2010, 09:04 PM
since 2003, the price of heroin has dropped... not so much at street level, but for the middlemen, the real traffickers... theres lots more available thus bringing the prices down... this is a fact... and its afghan dope... the asian dope hasnt changed one way or the other, aside from being undercut and pushed off to the side... it may get ugly for a minute...

What you say points to the US Intelligence agencies dealing in dope, which is nothing new either.

Some people's brain washed logic will not accept this because they have been programmed to believe that the government and the President´s office are to be put on a moral pedestal, not realizing that the government is a facade for the benefit of the people and that the real power structure is something we do not see. So you can have a "Democrat" or a "Republican"; a black, white or pink President, but it will change nothing.

A country or a group of countries who will openly sell arms on the international market, which somehow is morally accepted by the programmed masses, will not hestitate to sell drugs, secretly!

And as far as what is happening in the world right now, the evidence seems to suggest that the Western Elite are up to their necks in the illegal narcotics business.

Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc&feature=related

And here, the Clinton Cronicles:

http://lionandlambministry.com/index.php/liontube/video/399/The-New-Clinton-Chronicles---Full-Version

Sorry, for all the videos, but if you are interested to research, then this is a good place to look.

Drake
12-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Lets say that what you say is true. Perhaps even it might be asked, why use soldiers where you have powerful multi million dollar intelligence agencies who can do it?

The point is that US citizens are being spied on, and more so since 9-11. Now wether it is soldiers or intelligence officers who work for the NSA, is irrelevant.

If they didn't monitor US Citizens, Portland Oregon would be a smoking crater right now. As would Austin. As would NYC.

Multi-million dollar agencies? WHAT?

sanjuro_ronin
12-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Citizens of every country are "spied" on by their governments and it has been this way since the dawn of civilization.

Hardwork108
12-09-2010, 08:10 AM
If they didn't monitor US Citizens, Portland Oregon would be a smoking crater right now. As would Austin. As would NYC.

Who would have caused that much damage, the "sophisticated" caveman "terrorists" that are threatening to destroy us all?

Or are we talking about the False Flag threats and attacks that is the trade mark of the Western shadow governments?

Multi-million dollar agencies? WHAT?

It is my understanding that agencies such as the CIA and NSA operate with multi million dollar budgets, officially that is, and unofficially they have access to more dollars through illegal drugs and arms trading.

Drake
12-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Who would have caused that much damage, the "sophisticated" caveman "terrorists" that are threatening to destroy us all?

Or are we talking about the False Flag threats and attacks that is the trade mark of the Western shadow governments?

It is my understanding that agencies such as the CIA and NSA operate with multi million dollar budgets, officially that is, and unofficially they have access to more dollars through illegal drugs and arms trading.

Bombs are cheap and easy.

And again, you made more unsubstantiated assumptions.

I think you deal cocaine and use the money to buy prostitutes. Woo, just discredited you, threw the burden of proof on you to prove it, and never even had to back it up.

KC Elbows
12-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I think you deal cocaine and use the money to buy prostitutes.

What kind of jerk coke dealer pays hookers cash and saves the coke for himself?

That's immoral.

Hardwork108
12-09-2010, 03:19 PM

Oh yes, we had one underwear blowing (LOL!) patsy and another "home made" car bomber patsy in Madison Square Gardens. LOL!

"Unsubstanciated" for you perhaps, but it is a well known fact that both Bush and Clinton families have been involved in the drugs trade. Also, the CIA has been involved in drugs dealing, at least since the Vietnam war.

The British (together with other Western powers), through the East India Company, were dealing in drugs way before that. I am of course referring to the Opium trade with China.

I think you deal cocaine and use the money to buy prostitutes. Woo, just discredited you, threw the burden of proof on you to prove it, and never even had to back it up.

Well, few of my substantiations come from the former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, as well as a UN Weapons inspector, David Kelly. There were plenty of links provided for you to check out.

However, if your programmed reality is not allowing you to "access" the information provided, then I cannot do much but wait, as I believe that in time you will see the truth of the matter for what it is. I just hope that it won't take too long.

Hardwork108
12-09-2010, 03:22 PM
What kind of jerk coke dealer pays hookers cash and saves the coke for himself?

I guess the ones trained by Military Intelligence Agencies.:D;)

That's immoral.
You said it!:cool:

Hardwork108
12-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Citizens of every country are "spied" on by their governments and it has been this way since the dawn of civilization.

There is a lot of truth to that, and it certainly holds true for tyrannies, which would describe our banking/corporate/political leaderships today. However, the worrying aspect today has to do with the level of technology available to those who govern us.

I don't want my every move to be filmed/videoed or photographed. I don't want my buying habits on some government computer disc, nor my medical and other records for that matter.

I don't want a cashless society where or transactions take place digitally. Nor do I want to be micro chipped so that I can be tracked and possibly have my body/mind funtions tampered with.

Unfortunately, some of the stuff I mentioned in the above paragraph are here, or well on the way to becoming reality, if the sleeping masses let it happen.

Syn7
12-09-2010, 07:08 PM

well, things like air america are well documented facts are they not...??? are they really gonna pin that on a few individuals??? were they facilitating it or did they just fail so miserably that they didnt notice their planes stuffed to the rafters with dope??? what about the contras... at the very least, certain people and agencies looked the other way... plausible deniability... we wont stop you is the same as we will help you, exept in a court of `justice`... how is that not facilitation???

the brits used their military resources to keep the opium routes clear for traffic... all through history we can substantiate governments dealing frugs... so what, all the sudden we arent doing that anymore??? they just gave up on that revenue coz they had some epiphany about how wrong it is now? but not before???

Syn7
12-09-2010, 07:20 PM

yeah but america was supposed to be different remember??? something new and righteous... for the people by the people... they did what they did in direct response to the fact that the status quo was unacceptable... so they created a lil utopia of blood and gore, then looked the other way as the old element they set out to rid themselves of, slowly crept back into their way of life... so was it because the american forefathers didnt have the cajones to deal with it??? or did they just not have the smarts to see it.... oh wait, i take the last part back, cause its well documented that many saw it comming... very few tried to actually do anything about it tho, hence their massive failure in keeping these leaches away...

Hardwork108
12-09-2010, 09:46 PM
well, things like air america are well documented facts are they not...??? are they really gonna pin that on a few individuals???

The "it was just a few mavericks" excuse is one of their best ones. They also use the "we did not know", one. The only reason that people buy this crap is because they are programmed from an early age to see the government and authorities in general as beacons. So, we have the, "oh no, they would never knowingly...."

were they facilitating it or did they just fail so miserably that they didnt notice their planes stuffed to the rafters with dope??? what about the contras... at the very least, certain people and agencies looked the other way... plausible deniability... we wont stop you is the same as we will help you, exept in a court of `justice`... how is that not facilitation???
I would suggest that those two examples are the tips of very BIG icebergs...;)

the brits used their military resources to keep the opium routes clear for traffic... all through history we can substantiate governments dealing frugs... so what, all the sudden we arent doing that anymore??? they just gave up on that revenue coz they had some epiphany about how wrong it is now? but not before???

Well, such a claim would have been a little more believable if the same governments were not aggressively building and marketing some of the deadliest weapons on the planet, and provoking wars, while making money supplying one or all sides in a given conflict with those weapons, while counting the money and laughing all the way to the bank, at the same time as their stooges are slaughtering each other.

And of course, we might be more inclined to believe the suggestion that government drug trafficking was a thing of the past, if these same governments were not participating in illegal wars and mass murders, with the aim of enriching their, or more correctly, their MASTERS', the banking elites' pockets!