PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart to help the Government Spy on Citizens?

MasterKiller
12-07-2010, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czoww2l1xdw

David Jamieson
12-07-2010, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czoww2l1xdw

Fascism presents itself as friendly enough at first, and then BOOM!
They pick an ethnicity and shove em into camps, take all their stuff and then kill em off.

The lessons of 1936-1944 weren't enough I guess. These old goats will push it to the end of the earth to force the world into a shape they want.

resist. do not comply. disobey!

David Jamieson
12-07-2010, 01:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XNCiU.jpg

:p They won after all didn't they?

Syn7
12-07-2010, 10:59 PM
you people are nuttz!!!

i heard that theres a commercial that shows planes flying into the towers then talks about reporting the people around you that are suspicious to you and you can prevent this from happening...

you know, i wonder how many people like reno actually buy into what theyre saying... like, is she so afraid of terrorism that she feels this is the right thing to say, or is she towing the line... ofcourse shes just doing what shes told, but does she believe it too... i know alot of americans see right through this and something is going to happen... a society as polarized as the US will clash heads, hard, eventually... theyll dance around for 3 rounds then go in for the kill in the last minute and a half... eventually enough people with voices will say ENOUGH... its already started...

i hope it doesnt get to the point to where people start making posses and gettin them some `terrerists`... they always say history repeats itself... but americans have always been so adamant about having learned all these wonderful lessons from the civil war and the war of independance... maybe theyve forgotten??? its not just the states either, the whole western world is right behind the states... it could be argued that jfk was the last real potus... the american-british empire is makin big moves right now... and thats when its all so `visible`...

David Jamieson
12-09-2010, 07:53 AM
It is 100% total Bullsh1t of the highest order.

why? The government of the USA KNEW that 9/11 was going to happen and they even knew when it would happen approximately and this is all clearly shown even in the official version and when the administration was asked in hearings what they knew. Apparently, they knew everything!

It is the fundamental truth that has pretty much most people asking what the heck is wrong with America that they let this stand and that they let the previous administration get away with being so lax in their duty to the American people to keep them safe in their own land.

Now, it would appear there is further destructive thinking regarding the idea that debt is the way out of the economic problems America is eating.

really, if America wants to save money she should stop spending so much on bullets and bombs.

seriously, it makes the nation as a whole look stupid, complacent and doomed to failure.

sanjuro_ronin
12-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Fear is one of the easiest ways to control a population.
When we give up our freedoms under the disguise of safety, what exactly are we doing? what exactly are we protecting?

Of course it is far easier to NOT motivate people to attack us, but I digress.

Drake
12-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Lol @ "the government". Wow...if that doesn't demonstrate a lack of understanding, I don't know what does. What part of the GUBMENT, DJ, are you referring to? Just saying, you made the assertion that millions of people all knew when and where this was going to happen.

Last I checked, al they knew was that there was a possibility of a plane being used as a missile (which was dismissed, because at the time we didn't think they were THAT bat-**** crazy) and that AQ was talking a lot. What reports do you have? Link, please.

Syn7
12-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Lol @ "the government". Wow...if that doesn't demonstrate a lack of understanding, I don't know what does. What part of the GUBMENT, DJ, are you referring to? Just saying, you made the assertion that millions of people all knew when and where this was going to happen.

Last I checked, al they knew was that there was a possibility of a plane being used as a missile (which was dismissed, because at the time we didn't think they were THAT bat-**** crazy) and that AQ was talking a lot. What reports do you have? Link, please.

do you suspect there is alot more to this story than the 911 commission would have you believe??? just curious...

are you aware as to how many commercial crashes have not had the recovery, intact or not, of the flight data recorders??? do you know how many times they havent found atleast one??? ZERO... thats right... never... well exept the four from 911... even with0 deep sea crashes, the recovery is sitting at 100% success...

they found bone fragments for DNA analysis of people who were near the impact zone... but a big orange box, mutilated and melter or not, nowhere to be found... i find that to be the biggest signal flare of all that something isnt right here... im not saying what did happen or who did it, but i dont believe wqe have been told the truth as they know it... how come so many people interviewed for the report that defied the commissions version didnt make it into the report... why was thermite found in the residue? why cant anyone have access to the leftovers for testing??? they could put alot of this sh!t to bed right away if they know they are right, just let a few dozen independant teams have even limited access to some of the wreckage...

David Jamieson
12-09-2010, 08:20 PM

if you insist:

Immediately following the attacks, the Bush Administration stated that "nobody in our government at least, and I don't the think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" (George Bush) and that no-one "could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile" (Condoleezza Rice). An Air Force general called the attack "something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of." FBI Director Robert Mueller announced "there were no warning signs that I'm aware of."[130]

Some mainstream media reports have conflicted with these statements, claiming that the FBI and CIA knew of the threat of planes being used as missiles as early as 1995, following the foiling of the Bojinka Plot. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that:

The FBI had advance indications of plans to hijack US airliners and use them as weapons, but neither acted on them nor distributed the intelligence to local police agencies. From the moment of the September 11th attacks, high-ranking federal officials insisted that the terrorists’ method of operation surprised them. Many stick to that story. Actually, elements of the hijacking plan were known to the FBI as early as 1995 and, if coupled with current information, might have uncovered the plot.

The 9/11 Commission Report stated that "the 9/11 attacks were a shock, but they should not have come as a surprise. Islamic extremists had given plenty of warnings that they meant to kill Americans indiscriminately and in large numbers."[131] During the spring and summer of 2001, US intelligence agencies received a stream of warnings about an imminent al-Qaeda attack; according to George Tenet, Director of Central Intelligence, "the system was blinking red."[132] The warnings varied in their level of detail and specificity, and included warnings from both domestic intelligence operations and warnings from foreign governments and intelligence agencies.[133]

In her testimony to the 9/11 Commission, Condoleezza Rice stated that "the threat reporting that we received in the spring and summer of 2001 was not specific as to time nor place nor manner of attack. Almost all the reports focused on al-Qaeda activities outside the United States." This statement has been criticised by family members of victims of the attacks and who described it as "an insult".[134] On August 6, 2001, the President's Daily Brief was titled Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US. It warned that bin Laden was planning to exploit his operatives' access to the US to mount a terrorist strike: "FBI information... indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country, consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attack."

The 9/11 Commission Report outlined the following "opportunities that were not or could not be exploited by the organizations and systems of the time":

* not watchlisting future hijackers Hazmi and Mihdhar, not trailing them after they traveled to Bangkok, and not informing the FBI about one future hijacker's US visa or his companion's travel to the United States;
* not sharing information linking individuals in the Cole attack to Mihdhar;
* not taking adequate steps in time to find Mihdhar or Hazmi in the United States;
* not linking the arrest of Zacarias Moussaoui, described as interested in flight training for the purpose of using an airplane in a terrorist attack, to the heightened indications of an attack;
* not discovering false statements on visa applications;
* not recognizing passports manipulated in a fraudulent manner;
* not expanding no-fly lists to include names from terrorist watchlists;
* not searching airline passengers identified by the computer-based CAPPS screening system; and
* not hardening aircraft ****pit doors or taking other measures to prepare for the possibility of suicide hijackings.

Is this information wrong?

Jimbo
12-11-2010, 01:24 AM
I remember right after 9/11 occurred, hearing some news reports that the passports of the suspected hijackers were found in the rubble intact, maybe singed a bit at the edges, but intact.

That sounds believable...not.

Drake
12-11-2010, 08:31 AM
I remember right after 9/11 occurred, hearing some news reports that the passports of the suspected hijackers were found in the rubble intact, maybe singed a bit at the edges, but intact.

That sounds believable...not.

Do some research on airplane crashes. You'd be amazed at what makes it and what doesn't.

Syn7
12-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Do some research on airplane crashes. You'd be amazed at what makes it and what doesn't.

well i did do some research and studied some history of airline crashes... which brings us to the black boxes again.... first time in history they didnt find atleast one... first time EVER!!! that right there is enough to ask some serious questions... they are designed to withstand the heat from burning jet fuel, which the report says is what made the towers unstable... so either something much hotter burned, much much hotter, or the boxes are if not intact atleast located and identified as such... usable or not... not even an orange clump of melted machine... nothing... not possible man, not possible... they recover these things 100% of the time, no exaggeration... this is the first time in aviation history that a commercial data recorder hasnt been retrieved, there are two per plane... that makes four... but they didnt find anything??? no way...

Drake
12-11-2010, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=Drake;1065851]Do some research on airplane crashes. You'd be amazed at what makes it and what doesn't.[/QUO

which brings us to the black boxes again.... first time in history they didnt find atleast one... first time EVER!!! that right there is enough to ask some serious questions...

Ask questions or accuse people without evidence? Big difference. :D

Syn7
12-11-2010, 08:51 PM
if you insist:

Is this information wrong?

you know that part when they say they never could have imagined using a plane as a missile is rediculous... i mean, they sure learned that lesson well against the japanese when they ran out of fuel and ammo... kamakaze isnt a new idea... so how they couldnt imagine a kamakaze attack??? uummm yeah ookkkaaayyy... so are you lying? or is the point man on this one a complete moron???

you know, that all makes me think about how methods of war are viewed by different perspectives... in WW2 the japanese had a method called "terror bombing" by the americans... they called it uncivilized yadda yadda yadda... then all the sudden we see this brilliant american technique called "shock and awe" oh how catchy, perfect name for a call of duty xbox game... thing is, shock and awe is actually the same thing as terror bombing??? so is it bad now? or was it right then? are we being morally compromised by eying the prize right now??? or was it a valid technique by the japanese and the US just couldnt admit that they had been one upped in that respect???

Syn7
12-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Ask questions or accuse people without evidence? Big difference. :D

surely you arent saying its wrong to ask questions... i know you dont just accept everything pushed at you, right??? i hope not... i thoight you were a relatively smart guy... and 'blind' anything is ignorant, be it faith, obedience, whatever...

as for data recorders... no way drake... you arent a dummy... you see what i see... you dont wanna address that???:D come on playbwoy... its fukcing weird and you know it... im not accusing anyone of anything... well, im accusing the official version of events as at the very least incomplete... but i dont know who or why... i would like to tho, and im not alone... in a bureaucracy as massive as the US its very easy to manipulate events from a distance and remain undetected... so who or why or even what remains a mystery... all i know is the facts dont add up and my gut tells me there is so so so much more to this... and my gut feelings are sitting at 100% so far...

Drake
12-11-2010, 10:15 PM
surely you arent saying its wrong to ask questions... i know you dont just accept everything pushed at you, right??? i hope not... i thoight you were a relatively smart guy... and 'blind' anything is ignorant, be it faith, obedience, whatever...

as for data recorders... no way drake... you arent a dummy... you see what i see... you dont wanna address that???:D come on playbwoy... its fukcing weird and you know it... im not accusing anyone of anything... well, im accusing the official version of events as at the very least incomplete... but i dont know who or why... i would like to tho, and im not alone... in a bureaucracy as massive as the US its very easy to manipulate events from a distance and remain undetected... so who or why or even what remains a mystery... all i know is the facts dont add up and my gut tells me there is so so so much more to this... and my gut feelings are sitting at 100% so far...

It's not wrong to ask questions. It's wrong to instantly assume a government coverup.

One route is conducting thorough analysis. The other is speculation, accusation, and false logic because people want some sort of conspiracy theory to chase.

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe even the FBI might be wondering why things happened the way they did?

Syn7
12-11-2010, 11:09 PM
It's not wrong to ask questions. It's wrong to instantly assume a government coverup.

One route is conducting thorough analysis. The other is speculation, accusation, and false logic because people want some sort of conspiracy theory to chase.

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe even the FBI might be wondering why things happened the way they did?

i never said that... i never once said i thought it was a government coverup??? so what are you talking about??? remember who youre talking to and what ive actually written... dont just lump me in with your idea of 9/11 theorists... i havent put forth any theories what so ever...

and the FBI may very well be just as baffled at the data recorder thing... they havent said that tho... they dont seem to wanna talk about it at all... but im not saying that points to guilt either... maybe they are just sick and tired of having pis$-ant armchair warriors question their integrity... i get that...

but none of that changes anything... i still have questions and it doesnt seem likely that anyone legit is gonna step foreward and try to tackle these issues... and it is what it is, i cant change that... but i can sure talk about it... this, right now, is what your 1st ammendment was created for... the right to voice political dissent and question the leadership anytime one feels the need... there are clear definitions between free speach and slander... some grey areas pop up, but usually they are legal, but they are just extremely tasteless... like the fred phelps thing... the supreme court will rule for him... constitutionally he is right and he has respected every law by the letter... even tho he's wrong for what he's doing, morally... in these ways the 1st amendment can be abused... but make no mistake, it was put there to protect the very conversation me and you are having... web forums are the newskool town halls... come on now, catch up friend... :eek::p;):D

Jimbo
12-12-2010, 08:48 AM

I'm well aware that some unexpected things make it through plane crashes and some things you might expect might not. There are instances where people have survived plane crashes. OTOH, in September 1978, a plane crash occurred in San Diego not many miles from where I lived, and I saw some of its aftermath first-hand. Early on, it was said, some looters were actually snatching up body parts for their jewelry, such as fingers, etc. At that point in time, it was the largest plane crash in U.S. history. So yeah, lots of stuff can make it through a crash.

What happened at Ground Zero was total annihilation. And the heat and resulting explosions were enought to collapse the WTC. Yet they managed to find the suspected hijackers' passports (plural) in the rubble.

I have to agree with Syn7 on this one. I'm not one to see a so-called 'conspiracy' everywhere. But I do have a feeling when I'm being BS'd to. As a kid I used to believe everything that was reported on the news. At some point I realized I no longer had to believe something just because the news media says it's so.

David Jamieson
12-12-2010, 09:23 AM
I don't think it's an assumption of government coverup so much as it is the ability to surmise that not everything is as transparent about the matter as perhaps it should be that would allow a truer eye to the subject at hand.

Combine with the assumed negligence and stupidity within the ranks of government and voila, we have the cluster hump we have now and it's nearly an entire 10 years since the event!

This is unprecedented really and is entirely attributable to the advent of communications allowed to the common man via the internet.

Can you imagine if the folks in the 17th century had this kind of information access!?

...anyway, ultimately it is your own greed that is your own enemy and the enemy of the world at large. recognize.

Syn7
12-12-2010, 09:40 AM
its just really hard to believe that they could get caught with their pants down like that.... AT HOME... ya know... so much just doesnt jive...

Drake
12-12-2010, 11:31 AM
its just really hard to believe that they could get caught with their pants down like that.... AT HOME... ya know... so much just doesnt jive...

The FBI is actually just getting around to fixing themselves. They've been broke for decades, and it wasn't until 9/11 that their problems came to light. They never talked to outside agencies, their database was archaic and couldn't talk to other databases. They really dropped the ball. IIRC, a lot of people got fired once the State Dept got a look at what really went on there.

If you ask me, the problem was we had spent so many years spying and conducting surveillance on an enemy that basically worked very similar to us. We were all in a comfort zone. We knew the Soviets would always do x and y, but never z, and they knew the same about us. They also got bit in the butt when they had their problems with Chechnya.

Syn7
12-12-2010, 10:17 PM
The FBI is actually just getting around to fixing themselves. They've been broke for decades, and it wasn't until 9/11 that their problems came to light. They never talked to outside agencies, their database was archaic and couldn't talk to other databases. They really dropped the ball. IIRC, a lot of people got fired once the State Dept got a look at what really went on there.

If you ask me, the problem was we had spent so many years spying and conducting surveillance on an enemy that basically worked very similar to us. We were all in a comfort zone. We knew the Soviets would always do x and y, but never z, and they knew the same about us. They also got bit in the butt when they had their problems with Chechnya.

well its not fair to call them broken like that... they have done some very amazing work in the last few decades... they are responsible for bringing law enforcement into the 21st century with all the new techniques... they may not have invented and mastered all these techniques, but they did put them together and created an amazing network... esspecially before when it was all paper... just think of how much was involved... a national network...

it seems to me that they only fail on a massive scale when they are being set up to look stupid for some other agenda... and i believe 9/11 is PROBABLY just such a case...

i have no doubt that the post 9/11 DHS era is more "secure"... the question is, is it necessary to go as far as they have gone and in all likelyhood will go??? even if it is somewhat justified, and thats a big IF, is it really something we should want??? i say "we" because we are all in this together now... the "allies"... do you want to give up some of the more traditional rights and liberties we have all enjoyed for awhile now in the name of security??? thats the debate right there... and there is a massive grey area that makes it tough to negotiate... when so many people fell so differently about it... if we are gonna make any real progress, what we need is a majority concensus... and that is a tough one my friend... as long as political ambition gets in the way of true leadership, we are gonna get this done at a snails pace... if at all...

David Jamieson
12-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Also, no one is "instantly" assuming government cover-up.

Many people assume government cover up after several years of looking at the evidence that is available to support that end of the story and that story is supportable in many ways.

as is thermite, the explosions, the firefighters testimonies about explosions, the visual evidence of thermate being used, the visual evidence of squibs, the visual evidence of a building not touched by a plane collapsing into it's own footprint in near free fall and not to mention the 1200+ architects and engineers from around the world, a group which grows with every passing eye and ear to their work who refute the official story. The pentagon lawn, the 16 foot hole, the unbroken windows where there should have been broken windows and the relative ease by which popular mechanics, nist, nat geo and other OS supporters get their bums handed to them by otherwise rational and concerned people.

It's 10 years on and statistically I think the number is well over 50% of americans DO NOT believe in the official story.

This is absolutely fascinating to me. Historically speaking, the american government, and others of course have never been above false flag events or covering up operations of such a nature.

Gulf of Tonkin anyone? Northwoods? Iran/Contra?

I think there is a whole lot more to it and I can't see any reason to give buy in to the ever weakening official story that only has the support of ad hominem.

No wonder everyone is desperate to shut Assange up. lol It's not even him that's speaking! Which is why it's bizarre and ludicrous for any American official including the president to be calling him "deplorable".

It's Americas own people who are releasing the info. He's providing a place to do that and according to the American constitution, there's absolutely everything right with what he has provided to people as a way to air these things.

anyway, I'm glad i don't live there, it's gotten way to weird in the last decade. decay, rot, only a mater of time before people look up from their tv sets...

Drake
12-20-2010, 03:50 PM
What evidence? It must be convenient to ignore the absolute ridiculousness of this being set up in downtown Manahattan without a SINGLE WITNESS. Controlled det? Ok, then. Explain to me how they got that amount of explosives into a building that is virtually always inhabited at any given hour of the day or night. It INSTANTLY fails the logic test. Maybe all of NYC was in on this conspiracy! The scientific community has already had a very reasonable discussion on this.

Next off, would you mind telling me where you got that 50% number? Who was polled, where, when, and by whom?

Drake
12-20-2010, 03:55 PM
And about the thermite...

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Syn7
12-20-2010, 11:36 PM
And about the thermite...

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

that doesnt debunk the whole thermite theory... it just addresses a small part of it... there are many thermite based theories...

one theory is that it was painted on... it looks like normal paint, doesnt smell different and is quite stable under normal conditions... they could have supplied the paint to any civilian contractor who unknowingly and unwittingly painted a large amount thermitein the buildings... nobody would have thought twice about it... dudes just painting... there was always some maintenance going on and right before 9/11 they had thrown a ton of money at upkeep... so lots of paint and minor nuilding went on... its very possible... i havent seen anyone debonk that yet... and ofcourse you always have the guy who debunks the debunkers... with things that are more technical, some people have a way of making the evidence support their theories... but it doesnt make it true...

so how would they get thermite all over the place without anyone noticing? not that tough if you can bankroll the effort...

Syn7
12-20-2010, 11:40 PM
What evidence? It must be convenient to ignore the absolute ridiculousness of this being set up in downtown Manahattan without a SINGLE WITNESS. Controlled det? Ok, then. Explain to me how they got that amount of explosives into a building that is virtually always inhabited at any given hour of the day or night. It INSTANTLY fails the logic test. Maybe all of NYC was in on this conspiracy! The scientific community has already had a very reasonable discussion on this.

Next off, would you mind telling me where you got that 50% number? Who was polled, where, when, and by whom?

most people who dont believe, dont believe for the wrong reasons... their evidence is stupid, they are easilly swayed to believe anything... they arent smart enough to even understand what they are repeating... but there is a small core group of intelligent people who have very logical and informed opinions...

Drake
12-21-2010, 06:47 AM
that doesnt debunk the whole thermite theory... it just addresses a small part of it... there are many thermite based theories...

one theory is that it was painted on... it looks like normal paint, doesnt smell different and is quite stable under normal conditions... they could have supplied the paint to any civilian contractor who unknowingly and unwittingly painted a large amount thermitein the buildings... nobody would have thought twice about it... dudes just painting... there was always some maintenance going on and right before 9/11 they had thrown a ton of money at upkeep... so lots of paint and minor nuilding went on... its very possible... i havent seen anyone debonk that yet... and ofcourse you always have the guy who debunks the debunkers... with things that are more technical, some people have a way of making the evidence support their theories... but it doesnt make it true...

so how would they get thermite all over the place without anyone noticing? not that tough if you can bankroll the effort...

Have you ever been to NYC?

Syn7
12-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Have you ever been to NYC?

my pops was in the firemens parade thing... it was kinda neat... post 9/11 obviously... before that, no... you got a point???

Drake
12-21-2010, 11:41 AM
my pops was in the firemens parade thing... it was kinda neat... post 9/11 obviously... before that, no... you got a point???

Yeah, I do. If you spent any amount of time in NYC, you'd know how utterly impossible it is to lace the two tallest buildings in the world with either thermite or explosives.

Syn7
12-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I do. If you spent any amount of time in NYC, you'd know how utterly impossible it is to lace the two tallest buildings in the world with either thermite or explosives.

so you are saying its impossible for somebody who has been contracted to paint walls to paint walls without somebody else scrutinizing their paint?

Drake
12-21-2010, 12:06 PM
so you are saying its impossible for somebody who has been contracted to paint walls to paint walls without somebody else scrutinizing their paint?

Yep. Do you want an explanation as to why, or would you rather research it yourself?

Syn7
12-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Yep. Do you want an explanation as to why, or would you rather research it yourself?

no no... im totally willing to hear you out man... i may come off brash, but i do respect you and your opinion... i just dont always agree... but youve always come across as one who can actually think for themselves...

Drake
12-21-2010, 05:00 PM
no no... im totally willing to hear you out man... i may come off brash, but i do respect you and your opinion... i just dont always agree... but youve always come across as one who can actually think for themselves...

You have to understand, the WTC had hundreds of businesses working out of it, each responsible for their own areas. Even something as simple as painting requires tons of approval from a multitude of sources, both federal and private. There's always a ton of paperwork involved, and the businesses, of the hundreds that work there, are all concerned about toxins and whatnot in everything they do (think lawsuits, not compassion). And to think there was some sort of massive thermite spraydown is at best Deep Impact (Horrible movie) style bad sci-fi. It's just not feasible.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Conspiracy theorists become so focused on some outrageous idea that they never really sit down and think about the plausibility of the whole mess. They look at random, conflicting evidence about the whole controlled det mess, and never bother to see the entire picture. Placing those explosives undetected is an utter impossibility, no matter how much money you have.

Bush never needed 9/11 for any sort of invasion of Iraq. Between the frequent violations of the no-fly zones, the attempt at WMDs (never succeeded totally), and the lack of compliance with UN weapons inspectors, there were dozens of perfectly legal avenues of engaging Iraq militarily.

And Afghanistan makes no sense either. China is the one profiting from this one, as they've control of the precious stones and natural gas in the area.

There was no motive for a 9/11 inside job. Oh, and Iraq owns Iraq's oil. We never owned it. So much for THAT one.

David Jamieson
12-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Drake, as you are claiming to be in military intelligence, and I'll takle your word for it, then it doesn't make any sense at all to even bother trying to debate such a thing as 9/11 with you in any way.

For one reason, your credentials automatically disqualify you from towing aything but the official line and to make explanations to fit into that template.

You also shut out things that show the official story to be complete rubbish for the most part and I reiterate, it's a decade later and people are still coming forward and not tinfoil hatters, but hundreds and hundreds of architects and engineers are submitting affidavits, are signing on and are refuting the official story and in fact all the "debunk" articles from nat geo, pop mech et al (hey look who is main editor of that last one!) have been in and of themselves shown to be disinformation.

thermate debate? Nist and Nat Geo says it can't cut a vertical column. nist and nat geo were very wrong, or deliberately lying in their attempt to trumpet the OS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPNRrylH00

this video shows nist and nat geo to be completely wrong about thermates and what they published.

anyway, the WTC was shut down over periods of weeks in blocks prior to 9/11 for technical overhauls. This also has been documented.

Who ran security for Silverstein? Why did building 7 fall? So many questions!
Building 7 wasn't even adequately address in the Os!

Anyway, at this time I believe that the US government was :
a)negligent in it's duty of care to the American people
b)with holding further evidence in regards to 9/11 (obviously, look at the silly pentagon situation where they refuse to release the video of the plane hitting it) WHY? Just shut people up. There absolutely HAS to be video of what hit the pentagon, there is only a few hundred cameras trained on the place at all times.

...and if anyone says such a coverup is impossible, I say nay nay. It is totally possible. It's been done before.

If it was so simple to see the OS as the truth, why are we debating this a decade later? WHY?

Drake
12-22-2010, 11:07 AM
NatGeo is in on it too, now? :D

OMG it's a global conspiracy!

I don't tow any line, DJ, and that simplistic thinking is why you seem to be consistently wrong with virtually everything you say. I worked right next to a senior NCO who thought it was a conspiracy. The Army is in no way, shape, or form associated with any presumed coverup. I figure out what the enemy in my AO is going to do, how they are going to do it, and when they are going to do it. If I want to say 9/11 was a coverup, I'd receive ZERO negative repercussions. It's my job to ask questions, and it's my job to question the commander's decisions. If anyone would think 9/11 was a coverup, it'd be me.

When 9-11 went down, I was in Germany working on other ninja crap that had to do with protecting the Army. Take two seconds out of your twinkie eating life and look up what military intel does.

David Jamieson
12-22-2010, 12:11 PM
NatGeo is in on it too, now? :D

OMG it's a global conspiracy!

I don't tow any line, DJ, and that simplistic thinking is why you seem to be consistently wrong with virtually everything you say. I worked right next to a senior NCO who thought it was a conspiracy. The Army is in no way, shape, or form associated with any presumed coverup. I figure out what the enemy in my AO is going to do, how they are going to do it, and when they are going to do it. If I want to say 9/11 was a coverup, I'd receive ZERO negative repercussions. It's my job to ask questions, and it's my job to question the commander's decisions. If anyone would think 9/11 was a coverup, it'd be me.

When 9-11 went down, I was in Germany working on other ninja crap that had to do with protecting the Army. Take two seconds out of your twinkie eating life and look up what military intel does.

BS dude.

I am calling BS because you drone on with your official story as if just because you are at your job you know something special.

Nat Geo ran a piece that said Thermates can not burn vertically through steel. when they did their "debunk" piece in support of the OS. The prof in the video just debunked the so called debunkers.

As you are military, I highly doubt you do not tow any lines. As a member of the military as you claim, to say such a thing is ludicrous, you tow the line, you do what you are ordered to do whether you like it or not so long as it isn't illegal.

I , like anyone else have had a long time to look at and digest the situation in regards to 9/11. Do you think ANYONE is simplistic because they don't support or believe the OS is the straight goods? No? You are then towing the line. Deny that if you like, but the truth is there for all to see.

The fact that you start with tongue in cheek attempts at ridicule further taints your ability to discuss the matter without having to use the very few documents which are falling apart at the seams in regards to what happened that day.

You're a grens wearing lacky. I really don't give you much credibility in that you cannot bring yourself to question any of it at all despite what is there to be seen you accept the OS?

You're so full of **** your eyes are brown. lol
Or, you're stupid.
I don't think you're stupid. I think you're just a soldier doing a dull job like a cog in a big machine.

Also, the army doesn't get involved in coverups?

Dude! You are frigging hilarious!

what shyte. :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
12-22-2010, 12:37 PM
You have to understand, the WTC had hundreds of businesses working out of it, each responsible for their own areas. Even something as simple as painting requires tons of approval from a multitude of sources, both federal and private

Not sure how things work in the sates, but here that is not the case.
the property management basically informes tenants what they will be doing and when and whether they can be there or not.
My Ex was property manage for an office building complex in downtown Toronto.
The actually managed a few building in the core.

David Jamieson
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Not sure how things work in the sates, but here that is not the case.
the property management basically informes tenants what they will be doing and when and whether they can be there or not.
My Ex was property manage for an office building complex in downtown Toronto.
The actually managed a few building in the core.

He's wrong. WTC was a property managed outfit like most office buildings.
The only time you need to seek permission from a building owner is if you are going to want something ramped up or down regarding plant/mechanical including your network/server room changes.

painting it, furnishing it, decorating it etc etc is entirely up to whoever leases.

The WTC was shut down incrementally in the weeks leading up to the event

On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."

pssst guess who was running security for the complex up until the fall?

yeah, it was Bush. Marvin Bush. Yes he's related.

There is so much that stinks about 9/11 as much as anyone may wish this will just go away, this has more legs than the Kennedy assassination and that one is still going too!

Pentagon should release whatever film they took of their crash and the FBI should release any and all videos of another view of that crash.

Bldg 7 has never been properly explained.

man...forget it, there are simply far too many anomalies to give any credence to the official story. The fact that the official story is riddled with omissions and that Bush could not open his mouth without Cheney following that and on top of that, neither of them would swear an oath about what they had to say about what happened that day.

Seriously questionable, and I hope to live in a world one day where that type of thinking doesn't exist anymore. Either from fundamentalist religious groups that are all about hate more than anything else.

Or from shady bureaucrats who have been working the scenes for decades and decades only to finally get political power that allows them to carry out crazy fermented agendas based on a particularly insular world view.

Drake
12-22-2010, 07:24 PM
DJ, you are one of those obnoxious, judgmental, know-it-all folks who won't STFU until the other person gets tired of talking to you. I'm talking to you. STFU. Thanks.

And FYI.... knowing my name isn't Drake, and knowing that I post here anonymously, why would I have to tow any line, even if your ridiculous presumption were correct, which it isn't?

David Jamieson
12-23-2010, 06:21 AM
DJ, you are one of those obnoxious, judgmental, know-it-all folks who won't STFU until the other person gets tired of talking to you. I'm talking to you. STFU. Thanks.

And FYI.... knowing my name isn't Drake, and knowing that I post here anonymously, why would I have to tow any line, even if your ridiculous presumption were correct, which it isn't?

resort to personal attacks when your argument is crap.
that's all I see here.

loser. lol

Drake
12-23-2010, 07:43 AM
resort to personal attacks when your argument is crap.
that's all I see here.

loser. lol

You did start it by accusing me of being some weird gov't puppet. Pot, kettle, black.

David Jamieson
12-23-2010, 08:31 AM
You did start it by accusing me of being some weird gov't puppet. Pot, kettle, black.

merry christmas.
:)

Syn7
12-23-2010, 10:48 AM
some link the kennedy assasination to the bushes aswell...

David Jamieson
12-23-2010, 11:20 AM
some link the kennedy assasination to the bushes aswell...

some link adolf hitlers financial kick start to ruination with the bushes as well.

Mind you, I think there is probably some group that believes them to be Satanic hellspawn sent from the depths to destroy us all by throwing the world into chaos...

wait...what?

:D

Syn7
12-23-2010, 11:57 AM
some link adolf hitlers financial kick start to ruination with the bushes as well.

Mind you, I think there is probably some group that believes them to be Satanic hellspawn sent from the depths to destroy us all by throwing the world into chaos...

wait...what?

:D

well its a fact that prescott bush made profits thru nazi affiliations... mind you it was before the war... but the money was enough for them to avoid asking uncomfortable questions...

In 2003, the Anti-Defamation League said:

“ Rumors about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated. Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.[3][4]

ofcourse we know that the public version of such dealings rarely represent the truth... just a PR thang...