PDA

View Full Version : End of America (disturbing a$$ sh1t!)

hskwarrior
12-13-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/the_end_of_america/

David Jamieson
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
There are in my mind 3 fundamental problems with western liberal democracies right now.

1. Multiculturalism

2. Fascism

3. Personal Greed

The first, doesn't work. the melting pot is far more effective as far as national unity and identity go and a shared vision across the people. as soon as you go for cultural distinction in a larger group for a sub group within, you get epic fail. Each culture has merit, but it must take a back seat to the greater social construct based on rule of law.

The second is on the rise. I think it is mostly out of frustration and not being able to control the results of all the bad political and economic decisions made since the end of the second world war. Too uneven.

And the 3rd, is the bottom line and the bottom line is this.

The biggest problem we as a species face these days is our own individual greed.

Syn7
12-15-2010, 10:45 PM
i like mark steyn and his views on the collosal failure we call multiculturalism in the west...

personally, i think anyone immigrating to canada must pass an english(or frog) test, written and verbal before aquiring citizenship... say three years to learn the basics and pass the test... if not... off you go, asylum or not... if it means that much to you, you`ll learn the fukcing language... im ok with grandfather laws for existing immigrants and those already being processed... but from now on, english or french, pick one and learn it for fukc sakes... no excuses no exeptions... if your life is in danger back home, well then you better study hard... we can also make exeptions for retards and babies ofcourse...

oh and you forgot the number 1 issue for all problems on our lil planet... POPULATION... we need to eliminate atleast 60 % of the world population jst to be able to survive the next few hundred years, or less... and thats a friendly estimate... i tend to agree with the 500 million rule myself...

curenado
12-15-2010, 11:22 PM
We have about 8+ Billion...500 million would not do much good. We also need (if we are theorizing) more like 50% at least because of birth rates and no natural enemies.
But I doubt it will go so well....I am afraid we are in for a very bumpy future.

I also think this evolution is about intelligence. Those who develop the skills necessary to feed, protect and keep themselves free of infectious and other disease will have the advantage and those who do not will see the threats of starvation, disease and predation rise. Wild....

Syn7
12-15-2010, 11:29 PM
We have about 8+ Billion...500 million would not do much good. We also need (if we are theorizing) more like 50% at least because of birth rates and no natural enemies.
But I doubt it will go so well....I am afraid we are in for a very bumpy future.

I also think this evolution is about intelligence. Those who develop the skills necessary to feed, protect and keep themselves free of infectious and other disease will have the advantage and those who do not will see the threats of starvation, disease and predation rise. Wild....

clearly you dot know what im talking about...

500 million people LEFT ON PLANET EARTH is what is managable... not eliminating 500 milllion people, thats just stupid, come on now...

and you should do some research son... 4 billion people is not managable... 50%??? we need to get rid of 90%...

also, i call bullsh!t on your 8 billion+ numbers...

i also call bullsh!t on your intelligence theory... what if one smart man sells his ideas to 1,000,000 retard bluebloods that come from old money??? whos more likely to succeed? a stupid aristocrat or a genius poor man from some 3rd world ghetto??? you need to think your words through... be careful with your opinions... they dont mean sh!t if they arent well thought out...

curenado
12-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Do you always "call bull****" as if you were the authority? You go check the current population if the exact number means so much exactly.

Thank you for clarifying your statement about 500 million - now everyone knows what you are talking about.

My "intelligence theory" is just that - I was just speculating my thoughts.

I am not really affected by a over aggressive and overly rude "worlds foremost authority" and I think you could express your views without being so hostile.

My theory has to do with individual survival - not 1,000 bluebloods. A stupid aristocrat has the money to buy survival and a poor man must make his own.

Maybe it is you who should think your words through better and perhaps also your general attitude towards others unless this is some little kiddy flame pit board?

I really meant no harm to anyone and no insult to you.
With my poor self I used my intelligence to solve our famine and disease problems and we have been living far from population concentrations for over a decade now, so that is what I mean by intelligence.
Who will have a better chance? A bunch of forest dwelling doctors and monks or a worlds foremost authority that can't even keep from getting the stupid flu or anthrax or produce his own food for his big mouth.....that is what I meant by intelligence. Kung Fu. (Lol!)