PDA

View Full Version : Awesome animation of world health progress by country

MasterKiller
12-15-2010, 07:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo&feature=player_embedded

Syn7
12-15-2010, 10:32 PM
very nice find... speaks volumes... and it really pi$ses all over the disinformers, doesnt it...

curenado
12-15-2010, 11:08 PM
A nice find.
It does seem to me that Okinawans are the longest lived people and have been for awhile. Their word for food means "medicine for life" - so I am not sure Hans knows as much about Asians or martial arts which, I am sure would change the bubbles some.
(I figure he is just showing general populations en masse though)

Syn7
12-15-2010, 11:25 PM
A nice find.
It does seem to me that Okinawans are the longest lived people and have been for awhile. Their word for food means "medicine for life" - so I am not sure Hans knows as much about Asians or martial arts which, I am sure would change the bubbles some.
(I figure he is just showing general populations en masse though)

come on now... martial artists make up like %0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 001 of the world population... and thats being generous... no way can they affect these numbers until you break it down by specific region... and i mean like 20 sq mile rural plots... not whole cities...

japanese live lnger in general than alot of their other asian counterparts because of a raw fish diet and things like that... you;ll see a small fishing village with proper meds when needed and clean water will have a great expectancy, whereas tokyo, not so much... raw whole foods make a big diff in quality of life... thats a fact...

but the reason for the overall japanese average being so good, its because of money, pure and simple... the average jap makes alot more than the average chinaman...

curenado
12-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Money changes everything...you are spot on there...but since it seems we aren't going to have any soon, or what we do have will be worth a lot less, I hope we can remember how to live poor.
With our more advanced knowledge of food and medicine, hopefully we will still be able to live better than the previous generations that went through similar circumstances.
Humans have been through some rough times before and done OK or we wouldn't be here now.

Is a trip to conceive highly trchnological humans living highly biologically integrated lives. The best of health and entertainment!

Syn7
12-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Money changes everything...you are spot on there...but since it seems we aren't going to have any soon, or what we do have will be worth a lot less, I hope we can remember how to live poor.
With our more advanced knowledge of food and medicine, hopefully we will still be able to live better than the previous generations that went through similar circumstances.
Humans have been through some rough times before and done OK or we wouldn't be here now.

Is a trip to conceive highly trchnological humans living highly biologically integrated lives. The best of health and entertainment!

when people say they are loosing money, thats not exactly true... for example...

a company name AAA says it lost 400 million in the last quarter... you think, OMG THATS INSANE HOW ARE THEY STILL SOLVENT???

but what they are really saying is that they projected earnings at 800 million dollars but only made 400 million dollars, thus the loss of 400 mill in PROJECTED EARNINGS...

its the same for the middle class... they arent getting poorer like people think, they just arent growing as fast as past projections have suggested... ofcourse these are overall averages... indeed some are getting poorer or richer all the time...

curenado
12-16-2010, 02:01 AM
I was referring specifically to the imminent possibility of the US dollar losing a lot of ground in the world market by Spring.

But regardless of how companies project their earnings and report their losses, plenty of people are going homeless and at least 2 million are out of unemployment benefits at the end of December if congress does not make another extension on them.

I get what you mean about the reporting thing and the illusion of gain and loss - I was meaning the real changes that have, are and are expected to happen over the next year to larger numbers of regular people.

It too may be as illusory as profit/loss reporting but is having real effects.

(Which I could believe..."Hey people! We need the paper trip to look like this now so...get out of your homes!" yeah, I could believe that!)