PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Col. Lakin - Coward or Moron???

Syn7
12-23-2010, 08:21 PM
i mean he has served honorably up untill now from all i know... his millitary honors are rather unimpressive and commonplace, but he has been commended none the less... so coward seems unlikely... but who knows, his actions are so irrational its hard to understand... maybe he had a very bad experience during his last tour and he'll say or do anything to not go... sounds absurd given his record, right? but i mean whats the alternative here? any sane person would know that they would lose this case... he's a deserter, hawaii has certified obamas birth and had witnesses such as the republican governer, so by law he has no case what so ever... NONE... and he's a doctor, he cant be that stupid... so what then? he's dragging the cross to the front row so he can martyr himself over the potus place of birth? thats even more rediculous than him being a simple coward... i dont understand this man... maybe he's crazy... court didnt really go anywhere so far, i think he plead out to one of two charges... but i cant recall the charge right now... but is this guy really saying he is not going to save young american lives, who i have no doubt really needs his help, because he has issue with how hawaii confirms its birth record in the digital age??? this cat is a real peice of work... either way, his going to prison... if he doesnt, that will be a diservice to everyone who ever put on the uniform...

Drake
12-23-2010, 09:16 PM
It has nothing to do with POTUS. It's about a guy ducking out of a deployment. His record isn't exactly spectacular, if you are familiar with Army lingo.

Syn7
12-23-2010, 09:31 PM
It has nothing to do with POTUS. It's about a guy ducking out of a deployment. His record isn't exactly spectacular, if you are familiar with Army lingo.

this defies logic to me... i mean he was so close to his pension, he had like 18 years in... i know he's a doctor but is he wealthy from private biz??? like is he rich enough without the army pension??? and of course he never brought any of this up untill he was issued deployment orders... the more i think about it, the more i think he's just a coward... im aware his record isnt very impressive, but i didnt know it was negative, if thats what youre getting at... i thought it was just....... average... at best... what do you mean about the army lingo??? i guess ive picked some up, but im not in the US military so i wouldnt know any lingo first hand... why whats up???

B-Rad
12-25-2010, 10:11 AM
He's either a coward or just got completely sucked into some far right wing birther ideology. Like cultists, some people with extreme political opinions loose the ability to think rationally on certain subjects and let it take over their lives.

Syn7
12-25-2010, 04:36 PM
He's either a coward or just got completely sucked into some far right wing birther ideology. Like cultists, some people with extreme political opinions loose the ability to think rationally on certain subjects and let it take over their lives.

ah well... his new lawyers explained to him that his original argument wasnt even going to be allowed to be heard, that he infact had no argument and that the facts in the case or twofold... one, he was issued orders, two, he disobeyed those ordersanyways he plead out one of the charges and he's gonna do a bit of time... but not much... and a dishonorable discharge i would imagine...

i think he was afraid deep down and that allowed him to consiously adopt such a rediculous theory to justify in his own mind that it wasnt really cowardly... people do that sh!t all the time... so he got sucked into that tea party birther trash mentality... so i guess, technically, its both... he's a coward and he did believe... just a guess tho, i mean, who knows what goes on in such a mind... he may be intelligent, but he doesnt seem very smart... if you know what i mean...