PDA

View Full Version : Qigong in Long Island

EarthDragon
12-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Please keep this on the main board as it needs quick and lots of views.

Had a girl call my school from Long Island after seeing my info about qigong on line, I was hoping to help her out, she seems in desperate need of a qigong doctor. Does anyone know any qigong teachers or medical doctors on Long Island?

I do live in NY but up state and I am 6 hours form there, thank you kindly

taai gihk yahn
12-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Please keep this on the main board as it needs quick and lots of views.

Had a girl call my school from Long Island after seeing my info about qigong on line, I was hoping to help her out, she seems in desperate need of a qigong doctor. Does anyone know any qigong teachers or medical doctors on Long Island?

I do live in NY but up state and I am 6 hours form there, thank you kindly

I'm on LI; what does she need / what is she looking for? she needs to be careful, there's a lot of BS out here...
I'm certified to teach various qigongs and use it in my PT practice along w OMT; my wife is an OB/GYN / certified yoga instructor (almost) and French trained osteopath; and my sifu is in NYC if she's more inclined to that

Scott R. Brown
12-29-2010, 02:43 AM
I'm on LI; what does she need / what is she looking for? she needs to be careful, there's a lot of BS out here...
I'm certified to teach various qigongs and use it in my PT practice along w OMT; my wife is an OB/GYN / certified yoga instructor (almost) and French trained osteopath; and my sifu is in NYC if she's more inclined to that

Where is Superman in this resume!:eek:

EarthDragon
12-29-2010, 07:23 AM
thanks Taai, going to PM you her number please call her

taai gihk yahn
12-29-2010, 08:57 AM
thanks Taai, going to PM you her number please call her

check ur PM :)

taai gihk yahn
12-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Where is Superman in this resume!:eek:

unfortunately, having kryptonite as a weakness, he didn't quite make the grade...