PDA

View Full Version : Dit Da Jow Marketing Liabilities

Benkungfu
12-29-2010, 09:55 AM
In the wake of the internet marketing of everything you could think of when does the marketing of Dit Da Jow become a liability?

This article is only my personal opinion made for entertainment value only. No claims to my article or preceding articles, are to be made in anyway to be truth, or non-truth, only entertainment.

Lucas
12-29-2010, 09:59 AM
ya all my old shaolin monk roomates hooked me up too.

Dale Dugas
12-29-2010, 10:06 AM
In the wake of the internet marketing of everything you could think of when does the marketing of Dit Da Jow become a liability? Because of the many blood types, and different blood chemistry compounds, the effects of homemade internal or transdermal external jows could be a diaster waiting to happen.

From my observation there has been a war on the internet of the claims that the sellers jows are the best and anyone elses selling their snakeoil product is not any good. These claims made by the sellers of their homemade jows could be a diaster waiting to happen with all the differnent blood types and chemistries involved in the use of these marketed homemade formulas.

I myself was handed down many formulas for many decades from my teachers, doctors, and kung fu masters from china who became my personal friends, and roommates, for many years. I was also hande down many shaolin monk formulas by the monks themselves who have lived with me.

I myself would never market these formulas because of the first reasons for the jows was to administer death on your opponent, and secondly as a medicine internally or externally given. There is really no standard for the claims of these formulas and given transdermally to the wrong person could result in a diaster to the wrong blood type.

I believe some of these acupuncture schools could be relying on old formulas. The question is has the FDA investigated the claims for their teachings?

Grandmaster

Jows were to administer death to your opponent? Total and utter BS.

For those who do not already know I am working on my masters in Acupuncture and herbal medicine at the oldest Acupuncture school in the USA.

There are some formulas that use substances that will kill you or cause serious health risks. Most people with common sense would remove these and not use them.

Dear Forum, please do not let this net ghost with no graduate level training in Chinese medicine spread rumor and false information.

Anyone have any questions about real Dit Da Jow formulation or use can contact me here or off forum.

lkfmdc
12-29-2010, 10:13 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2009/10/custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

MasterKiller
12-29-2010, 10:14 AM
My shaolin monk roommate said your monk roommates were fake.

Lucas
12-29-2010, 10:26 AM
if i was going to administer something to someone to kill them it would be a potent poison.

wenshu
12-29-2010, 10:29 AM
I thought the Shaolin Monk Roommate Secret Formula™ was a carton of Pall Malls and a bottle of baijiu.

MasterKiller
12-29-2010, 10:32 AM
I like how he gets skered and edits his inflammatory posts almost immediately after posting them.

David Jamieson
12-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Hey KFM lords, any chance we could scrub the floor here? lol

Lucas
12-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I thought the Shaolin Monk Roommate Secret Formula™ was a carton of Pall Malls and a bottle of baijiu.

dude! didnt your shaolin monk roomate tell you it was SECRET!! only for people with shaolin monk roomates.

Dale Dugas
12-29-2010, 10:37 AM
I like how he gets skered and edits his inflammatory posts almost immediately after posting them.

That is why I quote it so he cannot backpeddle.

He is trying to spread his misinformed information to the wrong people.

MasterKiller
12-29-2010, 10:39 AM
dude! didnt your shaolin monk roomate tell you it was SECRET!! only for people with shaolin monk roomates.

My Shaolin monk roommate said your not supposed to tell other people about the rules of having a Shaolin monk roommate.

wenshu
12-29-2010, 10:39 AM

Well, Shaolin Monk Roommate #1 stiffed me on the security deposit and Shaolin Monk Roommate #2 kept peeing in the kitchen sink so I'm posting the recipe for Kung Fu Enlightenment Tincture™ publicly as revenge.

GeneChing
12-29-2010, 10:42 AM
You're kidding me, right? Like anyone here is going to fall for that pitch. :rolleyes:

Dale, thanks for quoting the first post in your reply because that got my return from vacation (typically a grim morning) off with a chuckle. You all really want me to ban Benkungfu? I got two PMs already. I think he's hecka funny. Shaolin monk roommate? That's totally awesome! :p

Lucas
12-29-2010, 10:44 AM
my shaolin monk roomate and my wudang priest roomate always fight. is it like that with you guys too?

Dale Dugas
12-29-2010, 10:48 AM
You're kidding me, right? Like anyone here is going to fall for that pitch. :rolleyes:

Dale, thanks for quoting the first post in your reply because that got my return from vacation (typically a grim morning) off with a chuckle. You all really want me to ban Benkungfu? I got two PMs already. I think he's hecka funny. Shaolin monk roommate? That's totally awesome! :p

I want he/she/it banned not for just this. he/she/it went on a rampage recently calling myself some rather colorful names all in the name of outing Shifu Mike Patterson who this net ghost was starting to slander and libel. Then he/she/it went out of their way to post insult after insult.

It is unacceptable behavior from anyone.

There was no humor in it, just plain jealousy and hate. We do not need these types here nor anywhere for that matter.

It is one thing to make fun of someone, it is another all together when he/she/it goes out of their way to slander and libel you, your teacher, using slurs and whatnot.

They went overboard way too early.

Benkungfu
12-29-2010, 10:49 AM

You can ban me now because I have to go back to school. Glad you liked my entertainment. Good luck guys. fooking ****heads. I have to give my shaolin monk friend a ride to the store now to buy some rice. Bye!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dale Dugas
12-29-2010, 10:51 AM
You can ban me now because I have to go back to school. Glad you liked my entertainment. Good luck guys. fooking ****heads. I have to give my shaolin monk friend a ride to the store now to buy some rice. Bye!

Please remove this person.

pretty please?

GeneChing
12-29-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm still going to use 'Shaolin Monk Roommate' for something in the future. That's a gem.

Lucas
12-29-2010, 11:01 AM
its a new reality show

David Jamieson
12-29-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm still going to use 'Shaolin Monk Roommate' for something in the future. That's a gem.

Taken. i'm using it as a stage name for my rap act. :p

mickey
12-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Greetings,

I see no reason to ban this person. This guy has iron hand and poison hand techniques confused.

What I find to be humourous was that he got these formulas from monks. He must have annoyed them worse than the members who have posted in this thread. Can you see the monks now, huddled down in a circle, fingers crossed, saying, "He's got the poison formula. Once he jaks off, he's dead!! Amitofo!!!"

mickey

Dale Dugas
12-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Mickey,

Did you read all the unedited posts he made?

I am sorry but the flurry of insults and language used is/was unacceptable.

You cannot slander and libel people while you hide behind the net. hell, he is giving those idiots in Washington more power to think they need to get on the net and patrol it.

It was not funny, in any way shape or form.

mickey
12-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Hello Dale,

I missed out on all of that.

I do not encourage that kind of address at this forum. I caught only what you managed to quote. And that was what I was addressing.

mickey

Lucas
12-29-2010, 11:21 AM
ya he did do a lot of un called for name calling. he has an agenda for sure.

but like he said, school is back in, he aint going to miss resess and nap time for this forum.

lkfmdc
12-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Dedicated to Gene (sung to "The Heat Miser Song")

I'm Mister Ban Hammer
I'm Mister Ching
I'm Mister bannanator
I'm Mister kung fu forum
They call me ban hammer,
What ever I touch
Starts to rot in my clutch
I'm too much!

He's Mister Ban Hammer
He's Mister Ching
He's Mister bannanator
He's Mister kung fu forum

They call me ban hammer,
What ever I touch
Starts to rot in my clutch

He's too much!
Thank you!

hskwarrior
12-29-2010, 12:03 PM
He'll be back.....

WOW...Big Mean Gene commenced bannimation without hesitation ridding us of the gross irritation bringing peace to the whole situation. :D

:eek:what?

taai gihk yahn
12-29-2010, 12:05 PM
it seems that Mysterious Power 's true power is not so mysterious: that is, the ability to get himself repeatedly banned in increasingly shorter periods of time...

Lucas
12-29-2010, 12:07 PM
lets start a betting pool

sanjuro_ronin
12-29-2010, 12:12 PM
If you guys had seen what happened to him, you wouldn't be so smug !
Lets just say that after being choked out, he was kicked and teabagged and I will say no more of this !

lkfmdc
12-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Choked out, then held down, then tea bagged by MK I hear, only THEN did Sanjuro come out and kick him, then a dog came and lifted his leg on him....

GeneChing
12-29-2010, 01:24 PM
...we aim to please.

KC Elbows
12-29-2010, 01:24 PM
He did a little experimenting in college with his shaolin monk roommate, but that was just experimenting. He later discovered he prefered his shaven headed men in black tapout shirts, and now becomes bitter at the sight of saffron.

Lee Chiang Po
12-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I had a poontang monk tell me once that the best jow was made by Corn Huskers Lotion.

MasterKiller
12-31-2010, 09:26 AM
This thread = http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1291770104029.gif

Drake
12-31-2010, 09:40 AM
MP will be back in another form...

KC Elbows
12-31-2010, 11:06 AM

I'm glad MP's first form taught me not to waste my time with forms.

MasterKiller
12-31-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm glad MP's first form taught me not to waste my time with forms.

My Shaolin monk roommate said he knows for a fact you tried out for the Paul Mitchell Xtreme team

Lucas
12-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Proof.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/96L48NsP69Y/0.jpg

KC Elbows
12-31-2010, 11:24 AM
My Shaolin monk roommate said he knows for a fact you tried out for the Paul Mitchell Xtreme team

My shaolin monk roommate says Pan Qingfu kicked you in the dingus and stole your signature outfits.

KC Elbows
12-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Proof.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/96L48NsP69Y/0.jpg

That hat really tied my costume together.

Lucas
12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Ya dude, I agree.

wenshu
12-31-2010, 01:42 PM
My Shaolin Monk Roommate robbed a convenience store. (http://www.tbd.com/blogs/tbd-justice/2010/12/d-c-area-crime-watch-speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick-edition-6634.html)

PalmStriker
12-31-2010, 06:08 PM

"Mysterious Powder". He's sittin' behind a desk all afternoon read'in KFM forum intellectually refreshing discourse on matters most dear to the KF practitioner (while blowing off his workload) under his supervisor's nose (company time and "netset"), at risk for getting caught and canned in order to ninj his way past the natcho dogs and barbed commentators to plant some seeds of doubt in the minds of the unexpectators who are only out for a good read. :)

Dale Dugas
01-01-2011, 08:32 AM
seems our foolish little net ghost has gone and libeled me on youtube.

sad when the banned cannot attack their prey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjMr5MktfU

lkfmdc
01-01-2011, 08:37 AM
contact youtube, tell them he used your copyrighted video and ask them to remove it, it will go down quicker than a $2 *****

Drake
01-01-2011, 09:16 AM
I don't even understand what the video is proving or showing. And why does this guy go so far as to make a video to get back at someone he doesn't like on the god **** internet?

It'd be different if Dale ran him out of business or something, but this guy is emotionally invested in an internet forum. Creepy. Keep your gun near your bed, Dale... this guy just screams STALKER.

Dale Dugas
01-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Not to worry brother.

I am not worried, but if they ever threatened me and mine....

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/SH3.jpg

TenTigers
01-01-2011, 06:25 PM
This thread = http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1291770104029.gif
is that Manny from "Modern Family?"

David Jamieson
01-03-2011, 10:42 AM
seems our foolish little net ghost has gone and libeled me on youtube.

sad when the banned cannot attack their prey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjMr5MktfU

Did you make babies with this guy's mom AND his sister or something?

yeesh, what a piece of ...work. lol

Anyway, I'm sure you may be aware, but as you become more well known, you will by nature attract a lot of undesirable elements your way.

The thing is to not give any quarter or response at all to these individuals. They want to engage someone who is known and drag them around at their level.

Ignore that stuff, it's not important and the only damage that can be done will be done by you to yourself in how you decide to deal with these rubes.

I don't know about you, but I'd just scrape that off my shoe and move on. :)
That dude is clearly suffering from mental issues.