PDA

View Full Version : Oh, no, I think I swallowed a bug...

atsai
05-20-2001, 10:27 AM
I really do! Anyway, there's nothing I can do about it but ponder what kind of bug was it..., it's quite likely not an insect but an arachnid. If that's the case, it should pretty much be like eating a miniature crab or lobster whole. Oh, well, next time I'll try to sleep w/ my mouth closed. Nothing more to see here, carry on!! :D

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art T " onClick="parent.location='mailto:arttsai@mediaone.net?subje ct=from kfo...'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

Anarcho
05-20-2001, 02:32 PM
Maybe it's some weird parasite that's now laying its eggs in your internal organs. Eventually they'll probably hatch and the larvae will slowly devour you from the inside out. :cool:

old jong
05-20-2001, 04:25 PM
The very same happened to me when I fell asleep watching the last K1!...After a few thousands kicks to the legs,it tends to get a little boring!I used to fall asleep during the long Gracie fights years ago but I tapped out from this kind of entertainment when they added weight classes in order to take away all the suspense for good...Hey,why I'm I talking about that?...Must be the ambiance around here! :D

C'est la vie!

SLC
05-20-2001, 05:07 PM
I think I recently read a health warning that people should not mix taking muscle relaxers and watching those matches. It is possible that the combination could induce the heart to stop from excessive apathy.

old jong
05-20-2001, 05:37 PM
Yeah!...It's more thrilling to sit on the porshe and watch the grass grow most of the times! :rolleyes:BTW,I think that Ken Shamrock was at his best in the WWF! :eek:...Dan Severn well... :rolleyes:

C'est la vie!

Martial Joe
05-21-2001, 05:45 AM
Your stomach acid will take care of that.

atsai
05-21-2001, 09:32 AM
Anarcho,
You're not making me feel better! :D I'm actually a little paranoid after studying parasitic organisms. Anyone seen the pic of a woman whose brain turned into some trichina worm larva nursery? :eek:

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art T " onClick="parent.location='mailto:arttsai@mediaone.net?subje ct=from kfo...'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

Repulsive Monkey
05-24-2001, 10:29 AM
Be calm and wish it onto a better existence with :

OM-MANI-PADME-HUM

The bug will forgive you as you may have released it from it's current karmic state, and allowed it to come back as something better.

No harm will come.

Only love.

premier
05-29-2001, 12:12 AM
Haven't seen the picture, but I'm kind of bored, so I would love to see sick stuff like that. So please, scan it and post it here.

Kristoffer
07-03-2001, 01:51 PM
Yesterday, i found a dead bird in a bucket of water. It was stone dead and and floating at the surface of the water. The wings looked really smashed or something. the worst part was that it had all kinds of larva in its stumach. (the larvas had eaten it up from the inside so u saw the guts of the poor bird.) that was really creepy, snall alien looking larvas, twisting, eating, and moving through the flesh and bone. :eek:

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

old jong
07-03-2001, 04:09 PM
:eek: