PDA

View Full Version : Benny Hinn: Lord of the Sith

MasterKiller
01-06-2011, 07:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SS95q2kpg

BJJ-Blue
01-06-2011, 08:20 AM
The Binny Hinn video set to the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" is funny as well. It's always funny to see a charlatan get laughed at.

David Jamieson
01-06-2011, 09:35 AM
The Binny Hinn video set to the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" is funny as well. It's always funny to see a charlatan get laughed at.

And yet his wallet gets fatter everyday.

I actually know someone who believes the guy is for real!
I avoid any and all conversation about it with that person because when it comes down to what one believes in, truth has nothing to do with the matter.

sanjuro_ronin
01-06-2011, 09:52 AM
As long as some people are buying there will always be people selling.

MasterKiller
01-06-2011, 10:41 AM
As long as some people are buying there will always be people selling.

http://www.impawards.com/2006/posters/jesus_camp.jpg

BJJ-Blue
01-06-2011, 11:56 AM
And yet his wallet gets fatter everyday.

I actually know someone who believes the guy is for real!
I avoid any and all conversation about it with that person because when it comes down to what one believes in, truth has nothing to do with the matter.

Well he is going through a divorce, so his wallet will likely be alot lighter in the future.

Some people are just plain stupid. James Randi once said about faith healers, 'You'll notice people throw pill bottles and crutches up on stage during faith healings because they claim they don't need them anymore. Of course you'll never see people throw prosthetic limbs, glass eyes, and toupees up there because they no longer need those things.'

Are you familiar with Peter Popoff and how he was busted red-handed by Randi?

David Jamieson
01-06-2011, 01:49 PM
I've heard of Popoff and all the rest such as sai baba, john chang et al.

All frauds. But people are so desperate to not take responsibility or accountability for themselves and their lives they just wanna find the guy they believe in the most to take over for them.

Probably some kind of mental break I guess. It's sad how there are so many broken minds and souls out there.

The only real thing we can do is sympathize with them and be as upright and just as we possibly can in case someone is looking for examples! :)

BJJ-Blue
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
But people are so desperate to not take responsibility or accountability for themselves and their lives they just wanna find the guy they believe in the most to take over for them.

Probably some kind of mental break I guess. It's sad how there are so many broken minds and souls out there.

Well most of them are either terminally ill or facing serious health issues. And many of them are not due to personal irresponsibility. They just either fear death or want a cure to a serious affliction that does not allow them to fully enjoy life. It's really horrible how they choose desperate people like that to scam money from. You can't get too much lower.

But it is sad. I feel so sorry for people born with or who acquire serious health issues that are in no way their fault who just desperately want a cure.

David Jamieson
01-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Yes, it isn't difficult to sympathize with those who suffer whether they desire or not.