PDA

View Full Version : Some more disturbing facts about the world we live in!

Hardwork108
01-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Time to wake up, world!!!

Have a look at this recent documentary and try to comprehend the world power structure and see it as very different to what we have been told. Try to fathom the agenda that is taking us towards very unpleasant times ahead, unless we wake up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Drake
01-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Youtube is still up and running with no checks and balances! OH NOES!

Hardwork108
01-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Youtube is still up and running with no checks and balances! OH NOES!

The same is true of what we call "official" news. However, looking around at the world we live in, and the direction it is being led, then some of the independent documentaries make a lot more sense than the official sources. ;)

Syn7
01-16-2011, 04:28 PM
i dont like the way alex jones speaks...

Hardwork108
01-16-2011, 09:45 PM
i dont like the way alex jones speaks...

IMHO, it is best to concentrate on the message rather than the way the messengers speak......

Drake
01-16-2011, 10:55 PM
IMHO, it is best to concentrate on the message rather than the way the messengers speak......

The message is even more ridiculous than the speaking. Every year is supposed to be the year the "evil NWO" is going to take over or destroy the world or steal our freedom or brainwash us or implant chips in our skulls or destroy israel or rebuild the tower of babel or cause a ufo invasion or put chemicals in the water to make us slaves or change the money system so only they can buy stuff or cause crop circles or brand us with the mark of the beast.

Then you have the antichrist rant, which changes every year based on who the perceived bad guy is.

Spare me, HW. I've been hearing the same bull**** for decades, and it's always some new excuse as to how the world is being taken over, and it's always shown to be bull****. The information age has made it worse, because now all the nutjobs can merge together to become Mega-Nutjob, with unproven, unverified "expertise" in things they somehow figured out from the desktop Dell computer in their parents' basement.

David Jamieson
01-17-2011, 06:55 AM
*snip*The information age has made it worse, because now all the nutjobs can merge together to become Mega-Nutjob, with unproven, unverified "expertise" in things they somehow figured out from the desktop Dell computer in their parents' basement.

I agree. People are too quick to become what they read.
It takes about a hot ten minutes in any conspiracy site to figure out that 99% of the people that are there are into the scene more than the facts.

pateticorecords
01-17-2011, 02:39 PM
The message is even more ridiculous than the speaking. Every year is supposed to be the year the "evil NWO" is going to take over or destroy the world or steal our freedom or brainwash us or implant chips in our skulls or destroy israel or rebuild the tower of babel or cause a ufo invasion or put chemicals in the water to make us slaves or change the money system so only they can buy stuff or cause crop circles or brand us with the mark of the beast.

Then you have the antichrist rant, which changes every year based on who the perceived bad guy is.

Spare me, HW. I've been hearing the same bull**** for decades, and it's always some new excuse as to how the world is being taken over, and it's always shown to be bull****. The information age has made it worse, because now all the nutjobs can merge together to become Mega-Nutjob, with unproven, unverified "expertise" in things they somehow figured out from the desktop Dell computer in their parents' basement.

Preach it Brother Drake! Can I hear a alleluia!!!:D

Syn7
01-17-2011, 10:29 PM
lemme play devils advocate for a minute... it doesnt matter how you look at it, we are over populated... maybe those who are smart enough to get it down to managable levels are the ones who deserve to continue... you know, natural selection and all... i mean, if you believe in natural selection you have to consider the way humans think into that equation...

and is mankind really capable of running free? without any internal checks and balances? without socio-economical restraints do you think we'd become enlightened beings walking in eden or do you think it would head towards some mad max type sh!t? look how much negativity is caused by such a small number of truly wealthy people, they do it cause they can... given the opportunity to do wrong without consequence do you think enough people would go the righteous path to stem the flow of those who walk off that path???
can the love squash the hate? how much love is needed to squash hate anyways?:p

and for arguments sake lets say that some of it was true... would a one world government be that bad??? one could argue that that is the kind of organization we've been moving towards all along, for thousands of years in alot of seperate cultures... enough to make it a global trend... ever increasing government size in a finite geographical setting can only logically lead to one place...
youknowhutimsayin'?

Syn7
01-17-2011, 10:38 PM
HW do you believe that at the bildeberg meetings they are discussing how best to use the cdc to stack bodies four deep in plastic and then send the rest of the undesirables, whoever they may be, into massive fema camps and slowly picked off... come in by train leave in a box... or do you think its more likely that they are discussing how to move foreward in this new global community in an effecient manner... ofcourse there are fanancial interests there, always has been, always will be... some banking dynasty decides what your money is worth... that aint new... i have no doubt that there are some very evil people out there doing big things... but a global murder conspiracy??? im not buying into that one...thats just one perspective, of many... we all see the evidence, but we dont all assume the same things... how is your assumption any more valid than anyone elses???

Syn7
01-17-2011, 10:41 PM
I agree. People are too quick to become what they read.
It takes about a hot ten minutes in any conspiracy site to figure out that 99% of the people that are there are into the scene more than the facts.

oh yeah... ive never actually checked a conspiacy forum... i imagine they have some nice peices of work tho...

Hardwork108
01-18-2011, 12:06 AM
HW do you believe that at the bildeberg meetings they are discussing how best to use the cdc to stack bodies four deep in plastic and then send the rest of the undesirables, whoever they may be, into massive fema camps and slowly picked off... come in by train leave in a box... or do you think its more likely that they are discussing how to move foreward in this new global community in an effecient manner...

IMHO, the "new global community" is the making of these elements you speak of. A united world may sound like some kind of Utopia, but the fact is that the people behind the New World Order are psychopaths, drug dealers, war mongers and mass murderers, hiding in expensive suites and elaborate public images.

Please just take the time and look deeper into the people who are behind this agenda and I guarantee you that you will see that their MO does not fit that of people who want a peaceful united world and happiness for the human race.

ofcourse there are fanancial interests there, always has been, always will be... some banking dynasty decides what your money is worth... that aint new... i have no doubt that there are some very evil people out there doing big things...

Again, if you look further then you will see that the evil doers are members of the Bilderberg group, whose meetings were, and are, held in secret (as best as possible, that is).

but a global murder conspiracy??? im not buying into that one...thats just one perspective, of many... we all see the evidence, but we dont all assume the same things... how is your assumption any more valid than anyone elses???

I have my reasons based on my own research and understanding of the world that I see. The fact that I don't want it to be so, does not stop me accepting things the way they are.

Having lived in various parts of the world has also enabled me to see the mayhem, murder and suffering the major "Democracies" cause all over the world while their own citizens are dumbed down into believing that their way is the way of justice and "freedom".

Ironically, they still think so, even though their own rights are being eroded almost by the minute, in a war against invisible "terrorists" and a none-existent "Global Warming" threat, to name a few.

So, please do not take my word for it. This is a forum, so I am giving my view. All I ask is that you be openminded about it enough to research the facts for yourself, not based on what you would like the evidence to prove, but what they actually prove, independent of the fact that you, yourself may find the conclusions uncomfortable.

Hardwork108
01-18-2011, 12:10 AM
oh yeah... ive never actually checked a conspiacy forum... i imagine they have some nice peices of work tho...

Even those forums have to work very hard to come up with someone of David Jamieson's "caliber".....:D

PS. I have never EVER been to a conspiracy forum!

Hardwork108
01-18-2011, 12:23 AM
lemme play devils advocate for a minute... it doesnt matter how you look at it, we are over populated... maybe those who are smart enough to get it down to managable levels are the ones who deserve to continue... you know, natural selection and all... i mean, if you believe in natural selection you have to consider the way humans think into that equation...

I don't believe that we are that over populated. Perhaps, the fact that we are being told so regularly effects our perception of things. Having great concentration of populations in relatively small areas does not help matters much either.

and is mankind really capable of running free?

I believe we can run a lot freer than we are being allowed to.

without any internal checks and balances? without socio-economical restraints do you think we'd become enlightened beings walking in eden or do you think it would head towards some mad max type sh!t?

I believe that he movie world has done its best to program people to fear real freedom. I believe general outlines and checks will bring any society many benefits. However, that is very different to what is happening now, when in many developed countries we are being drowned with paperwork, rule and regulations that guide every aspect of our lives. All enforced with high tech systems, that were in the realsms of science fiction just a few decades ago.

look how much negativity is caused by such a small number of truly wealthy people, they do it cause they can... given the opportunity to do wrong without consequence do you think enough people would go the righteous path to stem the flow of those who walk off that path???
can the love squash the hate? how much love is needed to squash hate anyways?:p

Many, including myself, believe that the psychos will not succeed and that their end is relatively near. Many people are waking up to the true power structure of the world. So, how bumpy the ride will be will depend how many more people wake up and how quickly.

Of course, there will always be those brainwashed subjects who will protect the system as they have been brainwashed to do, either out of loyalty to some President, who does not give two bits about the cannon fodder soldiers, and/or to Jesus, Moses and "god", etc.

and for arguments sake lets say that some of it was true... would a one world government be that bad??? one could argue that that is the kind of organization we've been moving towards all along, for thousands of years in alot of seperate cultures... enough to make it a global trend... ever increasing government size in a finite geographical setting can only logically lead to one place...

You will find that the ever increasing government size is part of the agenda, to take power away from the masses and put it in the hands of bureaucrats. The NWO agenda is a lot older than many people believe and again, I would suggest you research the people who are actually working towards that end, as you will find that they have no good intentions as regards the human race.

By the way, have you seen the documentary made by the late Hollywood producer/director Aaron Russo that is on my signature on the bottom of this page, called: "America, Freedom to Fascism"?

Perhaps, Drake will call this man a Tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist as well?

goju
01-18-2011, 02:32 AM
youknowhutimsayin'?

On paper it sounds lovely but in reality its a utopian pipe dream like communism.People cant live peacefully together long enough for it to last> its been that way since the dawn of man it will be that until our end.

goju
01-18-2011, 02:35 AM
though i do believe the American government especially is trying to strip rights away from its citizens and heading in a more 1984 direction ( reagan tried his best to do that) i just dont think there is a secret legion of doom commencing under washington worshiping some pagan god and sacrificing chickens. :D

David Jamieson
01-18-2011, 08:16 AM
though i do believe the American government especially is trying to strip rights away from its citizens and heading in a more 1984 direction ( reagan tried his best to do that) i just dont think there is a secret legion of doom commencing under washington worshiping some pagan god and sacrificing chickens. :D

How about worshiping a giant owl and sacrificing arabs. Would you believe that?

Hardwork108
01-18-2011, 11:33 AM
How about worshiping a giant owl and sacrificing arabs. Would you believe that?

Well, there seems to be evidence that many in the power elite do just that at the Bohemian Grove. What is your usual "head in the sand" explanation for it?

Have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc

goju
01-18-2011, 03:51 PM
the bohmeian grove thing likely is nothing more than a good ole boy club where noteable politicians let loose and act like the dirt bags we know they are:D

as for the owl supposedly being moloch

Nineteenth and early twentieth century theories

Nineteenth century and early twentieth century archaeology found almost no evidence of a god called Moloch or Molech. (See "Eissfeldt's theory: a type of sacrifice" below) They also characterized Rabbinical traditions about other gods mentioned in the Tanach as simply legends, and regarded them as raising doubt about what was said about Moloch. They suggested that such descriptions of Moloch might be simply taken from accounts of the sacrifice to Cronus and from the tale of the Minotaur; They found no evidence of a bull-headed Phoenician god. Some identified Moloch with Milcom, with the Tyrian god Melqart, with Ba‘al Hammon to whom children were purportedly sacrificed, and with other gods called "Lord" (Ba'al) or (Bel). These various suggested equations combined with the popular solar theory hypotheses of the day generated a single theoretical sun god: Baal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Hardwork108
01-19-2011, 10:16 AM
the bohmeian grove thing likely is nothing more than a good ole boy club where noteable politicians let loose and act like the dirt bags we know they are:D

I would suggest that Bohemian Grove is more than just an old boy's club. You have high level politicians and members of industry participating in occult ceremonies that include re-enactments (I hope) of human sacrifice. If you look at the history of such ceremonies among the elite and ruling families of the world going back centuries, then you may look at the current rulers' behavior with a new light.

as for the owl supposedly being moloch

Nineteenth and early twentieth century theories

Nineteenth century and early twentieth century archaeology found almost no evidence of a god called Moloch or Molech. (See "Eissfeldt's theory: a type of sacrifice" below) They also characterized Rabbinical traditions about other gods mentioned in the Tanach as simply legends, and regarded them as raising doubt about what was said about Moloch. They suggested that such descriptions of Moloch might be simply taken from accounts of the sacrifice to Cronus and from the tale of the Minotaur; They found no evidence of a bull-headed Phoenician god. Some identified Moloch with Milcom, with the Tyrian god Melqart, with Ba‘al Hammon to whom children were purportedly sacrificed, and with other gods called "Lord" (Ba'al) or (Bel). These various suggested equations combined with the popular solar theory hypotheses of the day generated a single theoretical sun god: Baal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Look into the "sun god" cult or religion as regards the secret societies of today and their dominance of the elite power structure of today.

Look at their blood thirsty behavior as far as international politics is concerned, including destablization of sovereign nations, wars, economic and other crisis that cause suffering to millions of human beings.

Just looking as a simple human being with an "empty glass", should clarify the reality of the world we live in to you, and to anyone who chooses to do so.:)

Again, I would suggest that the notion that the whole thing being an old boys' club and these "old boys are having a little fun", is no more than a cover story, no matter how one looks at the whole thing, logically speaking, that is.

goju
01-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Look into the "sun god" cult or religion as regards the secret societies of today and their dominance of the elite power structure of today.

I'm aware of sun god worship as im A pagan the problem with that is many rely on backwards knowledge of pagan dieties in other words they either follow biblical writings which codemn any one whos not following the christian god and label every non christian god as some form of satan lol

Further to make it worse many of these gods to begin with were made up nonsense from christian folklore ( ie baphomet) Essentiallythey were just their version of the boogey man to scare their believers. :rolleyes:

With that noted the conspiracy theorists who especially like to harp on the end of times./lucifeian cults tend to be the worst of the bunch as they to be frank dont know **** about various religious histories and practices

To highlight this example there is a new show on the history channel called Brad Meltzers decoded and it covered the conspiracy theory regarding the statue of liberty as a evil symbol of the illuminati/masons yadda yadda.

Of course they talked to numerous watch dogs who claimed they know the truth about the statue and how it was an evil symbol of lucifer but then they met someone who actually knew what they were talking about. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKhv-JgCUY

And like in the video many of the secret religious cult conspiracies easily get crushed under the light of logical historical fact.

I wont entirely rule out the possibility of what you're suggesting but a few things have to be noted and covered

1.There needs to be more proof of what is being suggested concerning the grove.All we have is that noteable people of power met up and likely engage in a bit of debauchery. While it may be a bit questionable to some its hardly harmful.

2.The owl could just be a mascot. We might as well say the NBA and NFL mascots are symbols of the illuminati if we are just going to jump to conclusions.

3. How on earth did alex jones manage to sneak into the grove in the first place? i believe he said it was heavily guarded and the secret service was there as well yet he managed to find a way to get in?

Hardwork108
01-19-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm aware of sun god worship as im A pagan the problem with that is many rely on backwards knowledge of pagan dieties in other words they either follow biblical writings which codemn any one whos not following the christian god and label every non christian god as some form of satan lol
Boy, will they be surprised when they find out that Christianism on some levels, is based on paganism. LOL

Further to make it worse many of these gods to begin with were made up nonsense from christian folklore ( ie baphomet) Essentiallythey were just their version of the boogey man to scare their believers. :rolleyes:
I guess one can argue the details, but it seems that many people in the power elite practice certain ceremonies that do not reflect well on them, and then one sees the way they act.....

With that noted the conspiracy theorists who especially like to harp on the end of times./lucifeian cults tend to be the worst of the bunch as they to be frank dont know **** about various religious histories and practices

To highlight this example there is a new show on the history channel called Brad Meltzers decoded and it covered the conspiracy theory regarding the statue of liberty as a evil symbol of the illuminati/masons yadda yadda.
Well, the Statue of Liberty - the Lady with the Torch (of knowledge) is a Masonic symbol. That fact is established. The symbol of the torch itself is also Masonic. The word "Columbia" also carries Masonic. See, Columbia Broadcasting System's logo, which is the Eye, or the "All Seeing Eye".

See the logo of Columbia Pictures, which is again, the Lady With The Torch. See, the District of Columbia (not the State!), where the capital city of the most powerful nation on earth is situated. See, the history of Masons (that we know of) in the positions of power in Washington and see their symbolisms in the architecture of that city as well as well known symbol on the dollar bill, again, the eye.

When I talk about Masons, I am talking about the highest degree ones in positions of power and not your local cab driver who may be in the lower levels for the rest of his life. Things change at the top, as far as this secret organization is concerned!

Furthermore, it is said that most members of the Freemasons stay in the bottom 3 degrees, while there are another THIRTY DEGREES beyond the first three!!

numerous watch dogs who claimed they know the truth about the statue and how it was an evil symbol of lucifer but then they met someone who actually knew what they were talking about. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKhv-JgCUY

And like in the video many of the secret religious cult conspiracies easily get crushed under the light of logical historical fact.

Well the video does its best to whitewash the whole thing, while trying to come out as objective.

The first interviewee, shoots himself, hence his credibility in the foot when he denies that banks and corporations start wars to make profits. That is a well known fact even among the none conspiracy researcher circles.

The second guy tells the truth, but hoodwinks the listeners into NOT seeing it. Yes, Lucifer is the light bearer. However, he forgot to mention that the word "Illuminati" refers to the ENLIGHTENED ONES, hence the symbolism of the torch and sometimes the flame on its own!
NO surprise there either, as the History Channel is part of the controlled media.

Goju, more and more people are waking up nowadays, and you are going to see a lot of similar programs trying to debunk "conspiracy theories", while what they are trying to do is discredit people who are revealing conspiracy FACTS!

The same sources try to make, albeit unsuccessfully, a scientific case to explain the 9-11 events, including how two planes brought down THREE buildings and in their own FOOTPRINTS, as well!!!!! LOL!

I wont entirely rule out the possibility of what you're suggesting but a few things have to be noted and covered

1.There needs to be more proof of what is being suggested concerning the grove.All we have is that noteable people of power met up and likely engage in a bit of debauchery. While it may be a bit questionable to some its hardly harmful.

I disagree. The same politicians who participate in those deprived and sick ceremonies go on to start wars and mayhem that result in millions of human beings suffering.

2.The owl could just be a mascot. We might as well say the NBA and NFL mascots are symbols of the illuminati if we are just going to jump to conclusions.

Well, I doubt that NBA and NFL people worship their mascotes enough to conduct human sacrifice ceremonies in their honor, while dressed in long robes and in SECRET!

3. How on earth did alex jones manage to sneak into the grove in the first place? i believe he said it was heavily guarded and the secret service was there as well yet he managed to find a way to get in?

Well, people get into such places because sooner or later the security laxes up, and one of the reasons for that is that the general population is not, or at least was not, aware of such secret organizations and meetings, so the perceived threat was not that high. I guess nowadays it will be a lot harder to get to it.

By the way, Alex Jones has also managed to get into at least one hotel where secret Bilderberg (look that up) meetings were held. I don't think that he actually managed to infiltrate the meeting itself but there others who have.

Lastly, please, please, please, don't take my word for it. I am just pointing the finger. Please do your own research, but please do so with an open mind. I say this, because I know that he facts of this are very ugly and even disturbing, and as a result some people tend to do their own whitewashing, by justifying evil or rationalising it in a way that their morality will accept.

After all, very few people accept that their Presidents are pre-selected. Even less accept that they are psychopaths. Even fewer accept that if they were not psychopaths then they would not be selected by the powers that be, as they would not carry out the dirty work for their masters.

However, just look at the Bushes' legacy; that of Bill Clinton, heck even Reagan (CIA drugs for weapons) and Carter (the destablization of Iran and replacement of the Shah with the murderous muslim fanatic regime of the Ayatollahs), and you will see the connection.

Those facts and much, much more, are there to see. However, because of years of "programing" many people are refusing to see it by among other things ridiculing and condeming those who do and calling them Conspiracy Theorists, bunching them with people who believe that their uncle is an alien.

SORRY for the long post, but he subject discussed is very complex, and has a history of thousands of years.

curenado
01-19-2011, 11:31 PM
One of the reasons I doubt the theories is simple:
6 Billion people still alive.

Hello? Masons? Bildergers? Anybody out there that is really ever going to do anything but petty profiting from manufactured wars?
Hello?

The logistics of the depopulation and such are pretty staggering. If the illuminati existed and even wanted to they don't have the troops to cover US cities let alone the rest of the country.

I have no doubt about secret societies, really, but they are a mole hill compared to the mountain people voluntarily make of them.

I know we will all see in just 2 more years - but it's been nearly fifty now and the devil can't seem to **** or get off the pot - he can really only seem to stir the pot and try to fish for nickle turds.

I mean real, yes. All powerful and more than greed and mental illness? No.

Hardwork108
01-20-2011, 12:44 AM
One of the reasons I doubt the theories is simple:
6 Billion people still alive.
Yes, but according to some they have not even begun to cull down the population. Of course, one can still imagine the how high the world population would have been without the wars, disease and manufactured economic disasters/famine etc. in the last century.

Hello? Masons? Bildergers? Anybody out there that is really ever going to do anything but petty profiting from manufactured wars?
Hello?
What they are doing is using fear (Criminals, Terrorist threat, global warming threat, threat from epidemics, etc. to scare people into giving their rights and freedoms away. After the people do this, the way back is going to be difficult because of the psychopathic nature of those who govern us and especially nowadays, because of the TECHNOLOGY in their possession.

The logistics of the depopulation and such are pretty staggering. If the illuminati existed and even wanted to they don't have the troops to cover US cities let alone the rest of the country.
They are aware of that fact, that is why they are dumbing down the population, while at the same time scaring them into accepting more control and less freedom.

Just to illustrate, the taxation system in most countries on this planet is corrupt and unjust. Furthermore, its purpose is just one more control mechanism. Of course, there are more tax payers than taxmen and military put together, yet most people pay their unfair taxes quietly out of fear of what might happen if they don't and partially because they have been brainwashed into thinking that if they donīt then they are the ones stealing, and not the government, who are actually the real thieves.

I have no doubt about secret societies, really, but they are a mole hill compared to the mountain people voluntarily make of them.
Well, they still control the financial system of the world. Please see the latest manufactured economic crisis and where the "rescue money" ended up - ie. from the taxpayers, into the hands of the Banking Cartel, who have been screwing those same taxpayers for the best part of a century, via the, not really elected, but selected politicians

I know we will all see in just 2 more years - but it's been nearly fifty now and the devil can't seem to **** or get off the pot - he can really only seem to stir the pot and try to fish for nickle turds.
It is not about the devil, as there is no such thing. It is about evil people and organizations, who as you correctly pointed out are a small minority, but who with their almost unlimited funds and SECRECY have been pulling our strings, directly and indirectly, for a very long time.

These are the people and their organizations who have been tip toeing their way into the world we now live in, where countries are being "encouraged" do be parts of regions; where we are encouraged to be afraid of none existant terrorists and none existant environmental threats (man made global warming), leading to less rights for us, and even more taxes and control for them.

I mean real, yes. All powerful and more than greed and mental illness? No.

I respectfully disagree. They were and are powerful enough to create wars and mass murder and get away with it, while their stooges such as Henry Kissinger and the ex British Prime Minister win Nobel Peace prizes. You canīt make up these things.

Then you get another stooge, the con man known as Al Gore winning an Oscar for an untrue and deceptive documentary about Global Warming. Actually, he won a Nobel Peace prize too, if memory serves me correctly.

We have people paying higher travel taxes because of the total LIE known as Man Made Global Warming.

We have people being treated like sheep, and GETTING USED TO IT, during air travel, by lining up through totally useless securty checks, whose main objective is to get people used to do and act as they are told, as it is not to protect them against fantasy terrorists.

That is the power of these people. They also run the world drugs business - heroin production in Afghanistan has tripled by some accounts, since the US invasion, which was among other things carried out to stop the Taliban trading in Heroin. Both the Bushes and the Clintons have been implicated in drugs running. How come they are not arrested? How come the people who have accused them of this not being sued?

Yes, these people, or more accurately, their masters, are very powerful. Yet, if people don't wake up, they will find themselves sleepwalking into a nightmarish world of control and abuse, and that is where we are heading. They do it in subtle stages, that is why many people do not notice.

They tip toe through their agenda, and have done so through generations.

Syn7
01-20-2011, 04:24 PM
ok now i remember why i dont talk to you much...

you make TONS of assumptions...

Hardwork108
01-20-2011, 09:55 PM
ok now i remember why i dont talk to you much...

you make TONS of assumptions...

I thought that the reason you don't talk to me much was because (like most people here) you never really trained in authentic kung fu, hence had nothing much to discuss with someone like me, who actually has........