PDA

View Full Version : so i have accepted a challenge...

uki
01-20-2011, 08:27 AM
pete gonzales 3-0-0 of the McMartial Arts style has called me f@ggot hillbilly with an online blackbelt in bullsh!t kung fu... so in respect to my honor, dignity, and integrity i will step forward as a self taught, self training martial artist and iron ball juggler... a stone mason who was beaten up and pushed around for the first 20 years of my life... shoved in lockers because i was a small skinny redhead with glasses, a hearing aide, and asthma... so to all you martial artists out their who put up with the ridicule of being considered weak and inferiour... i go and accept this for you as much as for myself... the date has not been set because this childish 22 year old has the mentality of a two year old... deleted my comments on facebook after he befriended me... i intend to crush him with so much style that you people will be talking about this for ages to come... LOL... of course then again there is always that possibility of an absolute failure, but something tells me i didn't train and wait 12 years for my first fight for no reason... fear not, i will keep you all informed of the progress to this monumental development. ;)

sanjuro_ronin
01-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Not sure who I pity more at this moment...
You, Pete or US, LMAO !!

uki
01-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Not sure who I pity more at this moment...
You, Pete or US, LMAO !!LOL... and that's the sheer beauty of it all... either way it is a win win situation... everyone thinks kung fu is for show, i intend to give them one hell of a show regardless of how much kung fu may or may not be involved... it's going to be completely video recorded. :)

MasterKiller
01-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Please do yourself a favor and play the game well. Don't think you're going to root your horse stance to stop his takedowns....Watch his videos of his fights and gameplan accordingly.

sanjuro_ronin
01-20-2011, 08:57 AM
LOL... and that's the sheer beauty of it all... either way it is a win win situation... everyone thinks kung fu is for show, i intend to give them one hell of a show regardless of how much kung fu may or may not be involved... it's going to be completely video recorded. :)

I know !
I wonder if Pete understands how much of a lose-lose this is for him.

uki
01-20-2011, 09:00 AM
I know !
I wonder if Pete understands how much of a lose-lose this is for him.i dunno... we never have had the courtesy yet to meet face to face...

and thanks for the input masterkiller... my root stance is not gonna stop his takedowns... i am just gonna go along for whatever ride he attempts to take me on. just goin' with the flow... ;)

uki
01-20-2011, 09:03 AM
for the last three months i have replaced forms training with my newly constructed wooden dummy with iron arms... i have been working it and the bag for an average of 4-5 hours a day... forgive multiple posts... public librabry does not allow copy and paste. :(

MasterKiller
01-20-2011, 09:30 AM
for the last three months i have replaced forms training with my newly constructed wooden dummy with iron arms... i have been working it and the bag for an average of 4-5 hours a day... forgive multiple posts... public librabry does not allow copy and paste. :(

You might also go to the local high school and see if you can train with the wrestling team a few times, just to get a feel for getting taken down/stopping takedowns. Most coaches love to have new meat for their kids to play with. ;)

sanjuro_ronin
01-20-2011, 09:39 AM
You might also go to the local high school and see if you can train with the wrestling team a few times, just to get a feel for getting taken down/stopping takedowns. Most coaches love to have new meat for their kids to play with. ;)

A good suggestion, if nothing else you get to expose to something new, BUT if your Goal (UKI) is to see if you have a valid training methodology, then do what you are doing and keep us posted.

I did something similar a few years back, where I trained for a fight with no sparring and strictly with solo drills and bag work.
It worked for me, BUT I had a good solid core of experience to "fall back on" and that is not the case with you, so I am curious how it will turn out.

David Jamieson
01-20-2011, 09:54 AM
bring a Lariat.
rope him from behind.
kick his ass.
take pictures & make video.
post on youtube
share!

He'll never be an idiot again and you'll get massive laughs.

Lucas
01-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Hey good luck Uki. If you win, do some iron ball juggling for the crowed afterwards if your able. :D and get that on film, i want to see the juggling. and do some cool tricks. :p

Lucas
01-20-2011, 09:59 AM
bring a Lariat.

a golden one that makes him tell the truth!

David Jamieson
01-20-2011, 10:08 AM
what would totally fry his noodle would be if you also wore a full wonder woman costume!

That's a psy-op he couldn't have a hope against.

And don't forget the Lariat!

Lucas
01-20-2011, 10:09 AM
and the bracers. or you cant block bullets.

Lucas
01-20-2011, 10:09 AM
i'm rooting for ya uki, dont let it not happen!!

wenshu
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM
What is your entrance song going to be?

Lucas
01-20-2011, 10:11 AM
he's going to use a Deicide song LOL

EarthDragon
01-20-2011, 10:19 AM
good for you uki, please le us know fo the date pace and time. we are all rooting for you

wenshu
01-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Maybe some eyehategod.

Lucas
01-20-2011, 10:32 AM
I think Uki should use the Sesame Street Song.

cerebus
01-20-2011, 11:07 AM
My prediction for the fight: it ain't gonna happen. Why? 'Cause it's an internet challenge. Watch & see. Hopefully I'm wrong, but....

Lucas
01-20-2011, 11:13 AM
funny thing is i know uki enough to know he has lockjaw, the other guy will have to duck and run. so its on him if he wants to duck a partially self taught kungfu iron ball juggler.

he'd be the laughing stock of his mma gym.

Hebrew Hammer
01-20-2011, 01:14 PM
pete gonzales 3-0-0 of the McMartial Arts style has called me f@ggot hillbilly with an online blackbelt in bullsh!t kung fu...

Well, he was only two thirds right! ;-) I think he forgot internet Troll! :D Defend the honor of the Shaolin Temple!!!!

Iron_Eagle_76
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Uki's Theme Song:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZyLiBxaQE

pateticorecords
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Old school challenges are the best... go kick some butt or get your butt kicked, regardless of the outcome it takes cojones to go ahead with this:)

wenshu
01-20-2011, 01:37 PM
I just hope the other guy didn't initiate the challenge by saying ''would you care to cross hands?'' Cause that ish is the gehness.

Dale Dugas
01-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Good luck brother!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Scott R. Brown
01-20-2011, 02:49 PM
If this is REAL old school, uki needs to put a chip on his shoulder and dare him to knock it off!

Then, when he does, immediately clean his clock!

Or you can dare him to cross an imaginary line on the ground.

Be sure to draw the line with your foot first though!:D

Scott R. Brown
01-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Good luck brother!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Just being his corner man would just about win the fight for him!:)

Minghequan
01-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Sigh ...... why bother?:confused:

YouKnowWho
01-20-2011, 04:47 PM
I can't believe internet challenge can truly happen.

In one discussion, I said, "I don't believe in Qi". One person said, "There are 3 guys in US who can demonstrate Qi on you." I then said, "Give me their name and address." After I made 3 different trips and killed all those 3 guys. I told that person, "I still don't believe in Qi. Is there anybody that you like to suggest now?"

Syn7
01-20-2011, 05:48 PM

i really think you should take MKs advice... i cant tell you how many times ive seen somebody ever so confident that they cant be taken down when they never actually trained with a good wrestler... if this happens soon, you dont have time to learn how to not be taken down... all you can do is learn some tips on staying up and getting up after youve been taken down...

if this guy is at all a wrestler and you stand up and box this kid he will go under you so fast... be careful man, make sure there are people around to stop it if it gets outta hand... and whatever you do, wear a mouthpiece and wrap your hands...

-N-
01-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Just make sure to say, "You must be tired of living!"

Whoever says that first will be the winner.

YouKnowWho
01-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Just make sure to say, "You must be tired of living!"

Just make sure to say, "Please don't force me to kill again!"

wiz cool c
01-20-2011, 06:04 PM
what styles have you trained in, what is your experience, are you guys the same weight class, what rules will you fight under? if it is mma stlye and you have no grappling, remeber the early ufcs. and if you don't have grappling expienence and it is a mma fight,you had better quickly go train in some grappling a get a realistic idea of how hard it can be to get caught in a bad position and be stuck there.

Syn7
01-20-2011, 06:14 PM
i just cant describe in words how hard it is to get a great wrestler off of you... esspecially if they are bigger... its something you need to feel for yourself... so many people think they will just buck em off... its not that easy... unless youre alot stronger and have mass on em, you really have to know what youre doing...

YouKnowWho
01-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I don't mind to fight someone who has wrestle skill, but I hate to fight someone who holds this in his hands.

http://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/El_Lorror/?action=view&current=guandao.jpg&currenttag=Guan%20Dao

donjitsu2
01-20-2011, 07:08 PM
pete gonzales 3-0-0 of the McMartial Arts style has called me f@ggot hillbilly with an online blackbelt in bullsh!t kung fu... so in respect to my honor, dignity, and integrity i will step forward as a self taught, self training martial artist and iron ball juggler... a stone mason who was beaten up and pushed around for the first 20 years of my life... shoved in lockers because i was a small skinny redhead with glasses, a hearing aide, and asthma... so to all you martial artists out their who put up with the ridicule of being considered weak and inferiour... i go and accept this for you as much as for myself... the date has not been set because this childish 22 year old has the mentality of a two year old... deleted my comments on facebook after he befriended me... i intend to crush him with so much style that you people will be talking about this for ages to come... LOL... of course then again there is always that possibility of an absolute failure, but something tells me i didn't train and wait 12 years for my first fight for no reason... fear not, i will keep you all informed of the progress to this monumental development. ;)

I found a couple videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXEd72xOgDI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2A6Ngy9YRQ&feature=related

Is this the guy?

Either way, get a lot of sparring, bag work and sprinting in before the fight. Don't play by his rules (mma rules) - cheat.

And if he calls you out for cheating say something about "that's howz we doo it in teh streetz!", call him a *****, and spit on him.

Syn7
01-20-2011, 07:56 PM
I don't mind to fight someone who has wrestle skill, but I hate to fight someone who holds this in his hands.

http://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/El_Lorror/?action=view&current=guandao.jpg&currenttag=Guan%20Dao

thats just asking to get shot tho... keep it weaponless, otherwise if you open that door you may not be able to handle what comes out... modern hand to hand weaponry is pretty much projectile weapons and small blades... and dont get me wrong, you can cause some real damage with that, but bringing it out is just asking for it IMO... i see that, i run to my piece and start squeezing... just brandishing that weapon is an act of war...

IronWeasel
01-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Just being his corner man would just about win the fight for him!:)

Yeah, seriously. The other guy will likely have a support group, and corner man. Who will stand up and support Uki in his endeavor to test his skills?

We need a date and a venue....

-N-
01-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Just make sure to say, "Please don't force me to kill again!"

If you let him live, remember to say, "I would kill you, but it would ruin my reputation."

LSWCTN1
01-21-2011, 05:52 AM
Didnt you post recently that you have been attending an MMA gym?

either way, should you lose remember this (and also inform him of the same)

You have hit him with a Dim Mak strike, so outwardly it looks like he has won, but in reality... death is upon him

sanjuro_ronin
01-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Either way, get a lot of sparring, bag work and sprinting in before the fight. Don't play by his rules (mma rules) - cheat.

Uh,NO.

IF you guys agree on rules, PLEASE respect them and I will give you a god reason for that:
If you can't beat him with rules, even LESS chance of beating him without rules.

A while back I fought a match and it was limited rules, no eye attacks and no biting.
Well they guy tried for the eyes, which I knew he would so It was irrelevant but I had him in a RNC and he tried to bite, which for anyone that has ever done a RNC and KNOWS how to do it, well tell you is probably the dumbest ****ing thing to do.
That said, I was content on getting him to tap or putting him to sleep, when he tried to bite, I broke his jaw and taught him a lesson, still choked him out and left him there.

Cheating doesn't work and only makes things worse for you.

David Jamieson
01-21-2011, 08:08 AM
Show up completely naked with a fully engorged boner and the look of a boss in your eyes.

You WILL win.

MasterKiller
01-21-2011, 08:26 AM
If you win, be gracious.

If you lose, be gracious.

uki
01-21-2011, 08:46 AM
I am curious how it will turn out.me too!!

bring a Lariat.
rope him from behind.
kick his ass.
take pictures & make video.
post on youtube
share!

He'll never be an idiot again and you'll get massive laughs.oooh... that is almost as good as achilles dragging hectors dead body behind the chariot after defeating him at the gates of troy. LOL

what would totally fry his noodle would be if you also wore a full wonder woman costume!

That's a psy-op he couldn't have a hope against.LMAO!!! very nice idea... i could wear my daughters beat up pink faerie wings!!!

i'm rooting for ya uki, dont let it not happen!!thanks bro... i am dead set on doing it now, so if there is a backdown it will only be from him.

What is your entrance song going to be?maybe i'll get my my mason co-workers to beat their trowels and block hammers together... bang some cinderblocks on the floor. :D

My prediction for the fight: it ain't gonna happen. Why? 'Cause it's an internet challenge. Watch & see. Hopefully I'm wrong, but....highly doubtful... this is not some numbnut from another state or town, but right down the road - just opened his very own new gym 7 minutes from my house... this is my rock, my town, my state... this punk @ss new jersey kid has to learn he can't **** with the PA locals. :)

he'd be the laughing stock of his mma gym.hehehehe... ;)

Old school challenges are the best... go kick some butt or get your butt kicked, regardless of the outcome it takes cojones to go ahead with this.thanks brother... this is my own personal fear breaker fight. i will enjoy the outcome no matter what it may be... the point is that i accepted. :)

I just hope the other guy didn't initiate the challenge by saying ''would you care to cross hands?'' Cause that ish is the gehness.actually it was initiated with something like, "i'll smack that tattoo right off your face f@ggot."

Good luck brother!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.you already have been my friend. :)

Just being his corner man would just about win the fight for him!only if he was wearing his kilt. :p

Sigh ...... why bother?why not?? life is experience my friend and this will be a new experience for me.

be careful man, make sure there are people around to stop it if it gets outta hand... and whatever you do, wear a mouthpiece and wrap your hands...are you kidding me?? this is the talk of the mountain... i know for sure that all the guys i work with(masons) and then some are definitely going... no one is gonna get outta hand... i will being going with quite the entrouge... i am not wrapping my hands... i don't wear gloves... and i will not wear a mouthpiece, but thanks for the advice... i must do this my way... although, for his benefit, i will ask to wear simple thin leather forearm wraps... i do not intend to punch him with any fists. ;)

what styles have you trained in, what is your experience, are you guys the same weight class, what rules will you fight under? if it is mma stlye and you have no grappling, remeber the early ufcs. and if you don't have grappling expienence and it is a mma fight,you had better quickly go train in some grappling a get a realistic idea of how hard it can be to get caught in a bad position and be stuck there.he's listed as 166, i am average 165... he's 5'9" and i am 6'2"... i have 8 years of being a mason/labour, he works at lowes. i had two years of northern long fist, hsing i, and bagua, and 10 years of practicing myself... i was on the wrestling team in junior high school and used to live with some jujistu guys where we would play push hands to ground submission... i honestly do not think he will be able to keep me off my feet, take me down, sure... keep me there, ummmm, no. :p

Yeah, seriously. The other guy will likely have a support group, and corner man. Who will stand up and support Uki in his endeavor to test his skills?

We need a date and a venue....i am waiting for a response from one of his coaches... i intend to set the date before the year of the tiger is up, preferrably feburary 2, a wednesday i believe... what a way for a tiger to exit his year. :cool:

If you win, be gracious.

If you lose, be gracious.what i truly am gracious about is how much support i have gotten from a forum that did not know what to do with me when i first came a crashing into it.

my sincere thanks to all of you... i probably wouldn't be doing this if not for this great forum here which has ultimately effected me beyond anything i could've possibly imagined when i first joined.

:)

sanjuro_ronin
01-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Just keep your ****ing chin down, watch your six and please, whatever you do, if you are in trouble, TAP.
And respect his tap also.

mickey
01-21-2011, 09:35 AM
uki,

Break a leg............his.

I was going to suggest you show up wearing a strap on but that might amp up his adrenaline is he is phobic, getting you clobbered.

mickey

taai gihk yahn
01-21-2011, 09:36 AM
give 'em heck; I know that you have no attachment to the outcome, you are just giving the Dao a little nudge as it spins around its axis; he does not realize that, no matter what, he has already lost everything;

make sure that you walk in juggling your 9-pounders to the beat of the masons...

David Jamieson
01-21-2011, 09:57 AM
If you win, be gracious.

If you lose, be gracious.

what does he do with the fully engorged boner at either point?

MasterKiller
01-21-2011, 10:04 AM
what does he do with the fully engorged boner at either point?

Fleshlight?

MightyB
01-21-2011, 10:11 AM
But that won't work for you... so,

go bawls out and try to overwhelm him with your un-orthodox approach as quickly as possible. Don't try and play his "fighter's" game.

I'm assuming with a 3-0 record, he's starting to comprehend the fight game. If you try and play it, you'll lose. The old adage "don't fight a fighter, don't box a boxer" most definitely applies here. He's going to display a classic fighter's ring man ship and skill set. It's a wait and see, probe and feint, set ups and combos plus working the ring game. If you fall into it, you'll fall into his rhythm. So again, bawls out + unorthodox is normally advice that a fighter shouldn't follow, in your case, it'll have to be your strength. If you're lucky, he'll brain freeze because of the unexpected all out assault. Pray he doesn't have a fighter's heart or a chin. And for goodness sake - train your cardio hard core!!!

David Jamieson
01-21-2011, 02:52 PM
But that won't work for you... so,

go bawls out and try to overwhelm him with your un-orthodox approach as quickly as possible. Don't try and play his "fighter's" game.

I'm assuming with a 3-0 record, he's starting to comprehend the fight game. If you try and play it, you'll lose. The old adage "don't fight a fighter, don't box a boxer" most definitely applies here. He's going to display a classic fighter's ring man ship and skill set. It's a wait and see, probe and feint, set ups and combos plus working the ring game. If you fall into it, you'll fall into his rhythm. So again, bawls out + unorthodox is normally advice that a fighter shouldn't follow, in your case, it'll have to be your strength. If you're lucky, he'll brain freeze because of the unexpected all out assault. Pray he doesn't have a fighter's heart or a chin. And for goodness sake - train your cardio hard core!!!

This is why it's imperative that you are either naked or dressed as a female superhero.

trust me, it's extremely unnerving for your opponent.

also, if you can, crap yourself. :p

and...
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4634870/BITE-OFF-MORE-THAN-YOU-CAN-CHEW-THEN-CHEW-IT.jpg

kfman5F
01-21-2011, 03:41 PM
What started this in the first place?

David Jamieson
01-21-2011, 06:05 PM
probably uki bragging about how iron ball juggling will make you green lantern in 54 easy lessons.

Lucas
01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
dont mess with me man, im on lesson 52 and im expecting my power ring in a couple weeks. :mad:

cerebus
01-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Well, the good thing about such matches is that, win, lose or draw, you learn from it. In which case, it's all good... ;)

cerebus
01-21-2011, 09:20 PM
maybe i'll get my my mason co-workers to beat their trowels and block hammers together... bang some cinderblocks on the floor. :D

And have them all chant: "Warrrrrriors.... come out and playyyyaayyyy...." :D

YouKnowWho
01-21-2011, 09:46 PM
And have them all chant: "Warrrrrriors.... come out and playyyyaayyyy...." :D

Did I say that I was going to kill you last? I lied.

PalmStriker
01-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Based on the two vids posted for Pete Gonzales you can see he is a grappler. Will probably throw a MuayThai kick to your thigh as a diversion or maybe a few punches but he will waste no time coming in to take you down. Sport fighting a MMA wrestler in the ring without ample grappling skills is going to require much evasion while using some very forceful boxing skills. Good Luck! PS: If this guy works at Lowes I guarantee he's not a cashier.

Syn7
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM
it wasnt even the same guy in both vids... maybe one of them is him, but not both... can you imagine how many pete gonzales there are out there...

taai gihk yahn
01-22-2011, 12:36 AM
it wasnt even the same guy in both vids... maybe one of them is him, but not both... can you imagine how many pete gonzales there are out there...

I'm Pete Gonzalez!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lFm6-Ag0tkQ/TAEtmjlhcTI/AAAAAAAAAB4/Yw68XeckOUY/s1600/Spartacus.jpg

Violent Designs
01-22-2011, 02:53 AM
what happens if u lose?

David Jamieson
01-22-2011, 06:53 AM
I'm Pete Gonzalez!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lFm6-Ag0tkQ/TAEtmjlhcTI/AAAAAAAAAB4/Yw68XeckOUY/s1600/Spartacus.jpg

+10
bwahahaha :D

lkfmdc
01-22-2011, 07:06 AM
what happens if u lose?

he has to take a bath

Scott R. Brown
01-22-2011, 08:58 AM

I'm Pete Gonzalez!

I'm Pete Gonzalez......

....and so is my wife!!!!

Syn7
01-22-2011, 11:52 AM
uki, how much full contact sparring have you done??? if this guy is a real mma player he's gonna have alot of resistance training... i understand if you dont wanna wrap ur hands but at least wear a mouthpiece... i mean, why wouldnt you? you will get hit man... be prepared... i think youre crazy fighting somebody with real world experience when youve never even been in a fight... you seem like a nice guy, i just hope this isnt the bad kind of reality check... well, atleast you got some HS wrestling... good luck... and make sure its on film and we all see it whether you win or lose... peace uki, good luck man... think about the safety gear, atleast the mouthpiece... no shame in it, all professional combat sports use em... even some basketball players wear em... teeth dont grow back or fix themselves like a brokem arm does... i hope you win man... make it happen... you should take him down and pummel him, rather than dance with em...

Syn7
01-22-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm Pete Gonzalez!

never in my life have i seen a more historically inacurate movie... the true story is much better... at the very least they could have gotten rid of the pop haircut on the guy... even if the facts are all wrong, they could have atleast got the set design right...

B.Tunks
01-23-2011, 09:28 PM
If it happens (which it won't, particularly if you insist on stupid things such as not wearing a mouth guard) you're gonna get smashed and then you'll add to the long list of idiots bringing kungfu a bad name. Nice one.

David Jamieson
01-24-2011, 07:09 AM
If it happens (which it won't, particularly if you insist on stupid things such as not wearing a mouth guard) you're gonna get smashed and then you'll add to the long list of idiots bringing kungfu a bad name. Nice one.

why so negative? lol

uki
01-24-2011, 07:52 AM
If it happens (which it won't, particularly if you insist on stupid things such as not wearing a mouth guard) why?? my choice. my mouth. this is a freewill universe.

you're gonna get smashedcan't be all that bad... i just hit a telephone pole with my truck the other night, not wearing a seatbelt by choice. woopee-do-da... highly over-rated experience... (though running home in the dark, in the snow, thru the bog, and falling into a creek was worth everything)

and then you'll add to the long list of idiots bringing kungfu a bad name. Nice one.good names. bad names. time in energy is only what you make of it... i am not going in there as a mantis stylist, or a bagua stylist, no karate, no hung gar, no wing chun... just me, myself, and my own interpretation's of the martial arts as put down and passed along... perhaps someone will see something that looks like something from one style or system, maybe another person will see something else... the beauty of it all is there will be no labels that can be attached to it... this is not your kung fu or your martial art - this is mine. :)

David Jamieson
01-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Don't sweat it man, even if you get beaten, being beaten is not a big deal.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and this is a key thing I remember about having the crap thrashed out of me.

It wasn't so bad, and I healed up in a couple of weeks.

You will too. But I think you've been beaten already as well and probably know that it's not that big a deal and that humans, even when they are wailing away on you are not really that bad. lol It's when they start using weapons that it gets spotty, or bouncing you off of walls...but I digress.

Anyway, taking a beating is not so bad. Especially in a ring with rules. It's almost too easy to do. :)

Iron_Eagle_76
01-24-2011, 11:50 AM
If this fight takes place next Wednesday, I really don't see how much more prepared Uki can get, it's a god d**m week and a half out, by this time in fighter's training you should have had your last hard spar and be healing with roadwork and cardio.

Anyway, Uki, much respect to you for doing this, just watch your a**s and make sure you bring friends to watch it as well. This is going to be a street fight, not a full contact sport fight and there is a difference. I am looking forward to seeing how a "juggling" chain punch looks like in a fight.:D

B.Tunks
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
why?? my choice. my mouth. this is a freewill universe.
can't be all that bad... i just hit a telephone pole with my truck the other night, not wearing a seatbelt by choice. woopee-do-da... highly over-rated experience... (though running home in the dark, in the snow, thru the bog, and falling into a creek was worth everything)
good names. bad names. time in energy is only what you make of it... i am not going in there as a mantis stylist, or a bagua stylist, no karate, no hung gar, no wing chun... just me, myself, and my own interpretation's of the martial arts as put down and passed along... perhaps someone will see something that looks like something from one style or system, maybe another person will see something else... the beauty of it all is there will be no labels that can be attached to it... this is not your kung fu or your martial art - this is mine. :)

Your teeth cutting his knuckles, your choice too. Who wants Hepatitis etc? No problem if you lose your teeth or lips but it might put him off wanting to fight you because of the risks to his health. I'm sorry Uki, I just think everyone here is geeing you up because they want to see you get belted. Me too, but for different reasons.

Your attitude to seatbelts is probably a good indicator of your attitude to fighting. Your disregard for personal safety might be good for a schoolyard or pub brawl against the average idiot but unfortunately in this instance your lack of preparation, appropriate training, knowledge and experience will get you flogged. Years of solo training in self fabricated and untested training methods, minus the key factor - sparring against resistant opponents is a massive disadvantage againsts someone who has fought and won 3 times and whose training will consist largely of fighting and related conditioning.

You sound like an honest and friendly dude but I think you should seriously reconsider this if you are serious about wrapping your arms in leather cord and not touching him with your fists. I think you are a little too caught up in the romance of kungfu or perhaps have chewed one mushroom too many. Go do some real training in an actual functional system under a recognised teacher and then maybe go and try smash this guy.

It's not gonna happen anyway (though I'll apologise if it does).

David Jamieson
01-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Boooooo.

B.Tunks, you are sucking all the fun out of this thread! :mad:

Shaolin
01-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Good luck Uki. Personally I feel fighting for pride and honor is bogus. I only step inside the cage for money. Honor doesn't pay bills.

David Jamieson
01-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Well, nobody expects honour to pay bills, however, in context you are correct.

But, Uki, are you defending your honour or just taking the **** here?

B.Tunks
01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Boooooo.

B.Tunks, you are sucking all the fun out of this thread! :mad:

Ha ha, O.K. I apologise. I just would prefer to see him get some decent prep in and maybe stand a chance.

Go Uki (but pls reconsider not using your fists).

Hardwork108
01-24-2011, 10:40 PM
I came to this late, but just wanted to wish Uki good luck, while at the same time advise him to postpone the fight and find a real kung fu teacher (no easy task nowadays), to train and advise you.

I could advice you on many things but I am not a sifu. The only thing I can say is that if you grab anything of your opponent, such as fingers, then try and twist and break them instantly;), and USE your fists. :mad:

Take care of yourself.

YouKnowWho
01-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Try to make yourself a pair of shoes like this will be very helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEspTL5PNgo

Violent Designs
01-25-2011, 01:35 AM
screw honor, just slip a knife into your pants and pull it out and stab him in the eye.

bawang
01-25-2011, 12:29 PM
protip: pcp make u indestrucible

Syn7
01-25-2011, 01:23 PM
****, why doesnt he just bring a 12 guage and do it properly... dont be insecure, play fair... man up...

Violent Designs
01-25-2011, 02:12 PM
the suggestions just get better and better.

MasterKiller
01-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Well, nobody expects honour to pay bills, however, in context you are correct.

But, Uki, are you defending your honour or just taking the **** here?

"If we fight for money, I stop hitting you when you ask me to.

If we fight for honor, I stop hitting you when I feel like it." --Rickson

BJJ-Blue
01-25-2011, 02:30 PM

That's assuming he is the one who is in that position. ;)

To the OP: I think these challenges are ridiculous myself, but I will say if you are dead set on doing it that you do it smartly, ie with a referee and venue you both trust or at a amateur/pro event where the referees are licensed and there is a doctor ringside.

David Jamieson
01-25-2011, 02:32 PM
That's assuming he is the one who is in that position. ;)

To the OP: I think these challenges are ridiculous myself, but I will say if you are dead set on doing it that you do it smartly, ie with a referee and venue you both trust or at a amateur/pro event where the referees are licensed and there is a doctor ringside.

shush now, we are working on getting them to agree to machetes at 9 paces!

Shaolin
01-25-2011, 04:13 PM

In sport is it not honorable to stop when the opponent taps, the corner throws in the towel, the bell sounds or the ref. stops the match?

YouKnowWho
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM

If you beat me with

- hands, I'll come back with knife.
- knife, I'll come back with gun.
- gun, I'll sue you.

--YouKnowWho

Lucas
01-25-2011, 05:28 PM
and if you beat me in a lawsuit i will order pizza to your house randomly for 5 years.

GeneChing
01-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Officially, we cannot condone any unregulated challenge matches for obvious reasons. That just had to be said here.

Nice Rickson quote, MK. Spot on.

Violent Designs
01-25-2011, 05:40 PM
and if you beat me in a lawsuit i will order pizza to your house randomly for 5 years.

win .

bawang
01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
wow man that was a nice fight. i was surprised you did well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTckarpeNDE

wenshu
01-25-2011, 06:48 PM
You know what this thread needs?

A training montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Uwhjlog8&feature=related

Violent Designs
01-25-2011, 06:56 PM
amazing WC book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iVRcLAYc0

RickMatz
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
One word of advice: flatulence.

Syn7
01-25-2011, 10:08 PM
You know what this thread needs?

A training montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Uwhjlog8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61yKkQJSZVk

Syn7
01-26-2011, 10:56 PM
so when is this fight??? have you guys settled down and made nice yet???

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
im ****ing hammered, and i havent posted here in years. aside from the stupid bull**** i spewed forth in the past 36 hours that is. but my guess is that there will be no fight. something will happen, and tma can go on arguing its valitdity. meanwhile, traditional guys who step into the ring will continue to be seen as the exception to the vast norm, and eventually tma = larp if it doesnt already.

who's that one dude... lkmfdm? is that right? i bet **** like this makes his job far more difficult.

David Jamieson
01-27-2011, 05:54 AM
im ****ing hammered, and i havent posted here in years. aside from the stupid bull**** i spewed forth in the past 36 hours that is. but my guess is that there will be no fight. something will happen, and tma can go on arguing its valitdity. meanwhile, traditional guys who step into the ring will continue to be seen as the exception to the vast norm, and eventually tma = larp if it doesnt already.

who's that one dude... lkmfdm? is that right? i bet **** like this makes his job far more difficult.

why, he runs a kickboxing school and makes no allusions to tcma with it.

uki
01-27-2011, 07:50 AM
so this guy's trainer kinda guy pretty much told him to grow the **** up and stop getting bent out of shape from internet posts... kids... LOL... so i told him as a fighter, pete should be honored to give me my life's lesson in wether or not i know how to fight... so i am going down there to meet pete face to face to see if he truly wants to be my teacher, but unfortunately, after issuing me the challenge, pete unfriended me on facebook and has not told me when he is down at the gym training - i even gave him my phone number and passed it along, so now i sit and wait for a call... with three kids at home, it's not like i can drive down to the gym and wait for him to show up... so my words to you all... patience... works of art take time to create. ;)

and to clairify the fists comment... i mean't no sun fists... i have been doing alot of open palm strikes, backhands, hammer fists, forearm strikes, and many elbows... i intend to focus on the open handed strikes(slaps) because of his comment that stated he would smack the tattoo off my face... this is purely a conscious choice to add a bit of flare to the show, although ultimately i understand that all plans become obsolete when combat commences... some of you people are soooo ****ing negative... LOL... but that's okay. life is what you make of it. :)

Drake
01-27-2011, 08:49 AM
This fight ain't happening...

taai gihk yahn
01-27-2011, 08:50 AM
This fight ain't happening...

but not, apparently, and for once, for lack of trying on the part of the TMA camp!

MasterKiller
01-27-2011, 09:34 AM
In sport is it not honorable to stop when the opponent taps, the corner throws in the towel, the bell sounds or the ref. stops the match?

Sport is for money, unless you're an AMMY, in which case you're just a sucker making money for someone else.

TenTigers
01-27-2011, 11:23 AM
and to clairify the fists comment... i mean't no sun fists... i have been doing alot of open palm strikes, backhands, hammer fists, forearm strikes, and many elbows... i intend to focus on the open handed strikes(slaps) because of his comment that stated he would smack the tattoo off my face... this is purely a conscious choice to add a bit of flare to the show, although ultimately i understand that all plans become obsolete when combat commences... some of you people are soooo ****ing negative... LOL... but that's okay. life is what you make of it. :)
a word of caution.
Just because you develop your weapon, doesn't mean you have an efficient delivery system.
Case in point: When I was younger, I trained in Tang Soo Do. I was long and lanky. I could easily drop into splits, kick the wall behind me, multiple head kicks, no problem.
My teacher, shorter than me, shorter legs, and less flexibility-could kick me at will, while I couldn't land one on him.
I had good kicks, he knew how to use them.

BJJ-Blue
01-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Sport is for money, unless you're an AMMY, in which case you're just a sucker making money for someone else.

Some argue even pros are suckers making money for someone else. ;)

Notice Mike Tyson is broke and Floyd Mayweather is facing money problems, while Don King and Bob Arum are rolling in dough. And don't even get me started on what MMA fighters make compared to those running the shows.

Lucas
01-27-2011, 12:40 PM
i bet tyson could still have money if he invested it wisely and didnt get into trouble. he made some cash man. but still ya those guys are vampires feeding off someone else's life struggle.

sanjuro_ronin
01-27-2011, 12:42 PM
a word of caution.
Just because you develop your weapon, doesn't mean you have an efficient delivery system.
Case in point: When I was younger, I trained in Tang Soo Do. I was long and lanky. I could easily drop into splits, kick the wall behind me, multiple head kicks, no problem.
My teacher, shorter than me, shorter legs, and less flexibility-could kick me at will, while I couldn't land one on him.
I had good kicks, he knew how to use them.

There is much wisdom here, meditate on this !

YouKnowWho
01-27-2011, 05:46 PM
It will be helpful if you have this on your finger in you upcoming challenge fight. You will have a lot of fun if your oppponent drags you down to the ground.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1913/spikesring.jpg

B.Tunks
01-27-2011, 05:49 PM
but not, apparently, and for once, for lack of trying on the part of the TMA camp!

The TMA camp??? I'm moving to a different campground if that's the case.

uki
01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Officially, we cannot condone any unregulated challenge matches for obvious reasons. That just had to be said here. this is because in traditional chinese martial arts you need to obtain a permit to obtain a permit to fight. :p

Syn7
01-30-2011, 09:28 PM
so is this just never gonna happen??? is the guy still being a d1ck even tho he wont fight now??? what site forum is it at???

Hardwork108
02-01-2011, 12:15 AM

Palm strikes on the head of a man attemting low take downs can be pretty effective. However, try to train it in a "soft" manner rather than a "hard" (karate) one.

The ability to deliver "soft" palm strikes are an asset and good to have in your arsenal, even if this fight never happens.:)

Violent Designs
02-01-2011, 04:04 AM
when is this shiz actually gonna happen?

why do i have my doubts.

David Jamieson
02-01-2011, 05:39 AM
when is this shiz actually gonna happen?

why do i have my doubts.

internets, like beer is the cause, and solution to all of lifes problems.

anyway, it probably won't happen. Not for Uki's lack of trying though I think. :D

cerebus
02-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Yup. Not to say "I told ya so", but.... You can pretty much bet that this is how internet challenges almost always go. It's practically a mathematical formula, "internet challenge"= "not gonna happen"...

taai gihk yahn
02-02-2011, 04:35 AM
internets, like beer is the cause, and solution to all of lifes problems.
excuse me, sir, but it is in fact, DUCT TAPE that is the solution to all of life's problems, (including a broken beer mug)! :mad:

because you have offended me and duct tape, I challenge you to an internet death match that will take place immediately following Uki's...

Scott R. Brown
02-02-2011, 04:43 AM
excuse me, sir, but it is in fact, DUCT TAPE that is the solution to all of life's problems, (including a broken beer mug)! :mad:

because you have offended me and duct tape, I challenge you to an internet death match that will take place immediately following Uki's...

He who can completely depilitate the other first, only using Duct Tape, wins!:eek:

David Jamieson
02-02-2011, 05:08 AM

Death match hmmm?
What a Machievellian concept.
I like it.

I propose loganberries at 30 paces.

Scott R. Brown
02-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Death match hmmm?
I like it.

These events are supposed to take seconds to minutes, NOT centuries! I think even the seconds would give up after the first five minutes, not to mention the clothing stains!:eek:

David Jamieson
02-02-2011, 09:33 AM
These events are supposed to take seconds to minutes, NOT centuries! I think even the seconds would give up after the first five minutes, not to mention the clothing stains!:eek:

ok, how about ducks that have a propensity to peck?
Because, death by duck takes a while...and it's annoying!

Scott R. Brown
02-02-2011, 10:01 AM
ok, how about ducks that have a propensity to peck?
Because, death by duck takes a while...and it's annoying!

You didn't like my idea of pulling each other's body hair out with Duct Tape?

It has the dual benefit of hurting like the d!ckens, and being exceedingly entertaining for the audience. Both of you will be dancing around in pain and screaming like little girls!:D

It would be totally awesome!

Imagine the Youtube hits! You might even make it onto Tosh 2.0!:cool:

David Jamieson
02-02-2011, 10:29 AM
I dunno, my nipples and balls are pretty sensitive.
I'd like to see someone else demonstrate first...

GeneChing
02-02-2011, 11:12 AM
this is because in traditional chinese martial arts you need to obtain a permit to obtain a permit to fight. :p
You need to obtain a permit for any *legal* full contact fight. It's not a TCMA thing. It's a common sense thing. Obviously we can't condone unregulated fights. :rolleyes:

uki
02-02-2011, 02:08 PM
You need to obtain a permit for any *legal* full contact fight. this isn't gonna be a full contact fight - it's gonna be a lesson in intention.

It's not a TCMA thing. actually i was making a jab at the people friendly PRC government. :p

It's a common sense thing. let's not forget the uncommon sense also...

Obviously we can't condone unregulated fights. i will be regulating the entire show. ;)

Lucas
02-02-2011, 02:16 PM
so do you think he'll agree to tangle?

David Jamieson
02-02-2011, 02:25 PM
so do you think he'll agree to tangle?

I don't think it'll happen at all.

for one thing, Spartacus is an asshat for letting uki the mischief maker get to him on teh internets. lol

uki
02-02-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't think it'll happen at all.did you just see my facebook post on chambers wall??

for one thing, Spartacus is an asshat for letting uki the mischief maker get to him on teh internets. loljust wait until he meets me in person. :D

Lucas
02-02-2011, 05:10 PM
what is the chamber wall?

David Jamieson
02-02-2011, 06:03 PM
It's an mma school wall. I guess it's where spartacus trains.

Mr Punch
02-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Palm strikes on the head of a man attemting low take downs can be pretty effective. However, try to train it in a "soft" manner rather than a "hard" (karate) one.

The ability to deliver "soft" palm strikes are an asset and good to have in your arsenal, even if this fight never happens.:)Jeebers, how have I lived without advice like this for so long?

The answer's in here with me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLr7NV7tLA

Hardwork108
02-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Jeebers, how have I lived without advice like this for so long?

I don't know, but you are lucky that your path crossed with mine.:D

The answer's in here with me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLr7NV7tLA

I prefer to sit in bubble bath myself. That is the true encient way to enlightenment. ;) :)

uki
02-05-2011, 07:11 AM
I prefer to sit in bubble bath myself. That is the true encient way to enlightenment. the true masters blow the bubbles themselves...

IronWeasel
02-05-2011, 10:48 AM
the true masters blow the bubbles themselves...

Lol! If that is a Uki Original, then you should make a calendar with a saying of ancient Wisdom for every day.

Everty time someone ducks a challenge, they could tear off a tab from the calendar and see what Uki has to say about that.

Syn7
02-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Death match hmmm?
I like it.

you couldnt even throw a loganberry 30 paces... or i guess that would be 60 paces... there will be no stains... just scattered berries at around the halfway mark... cmon, least u can do is use rocks...

Syn7
02-05-2011, 01:28 PM
You didn't like my idea of pulling each other's body hair out with Duct Tape?

wax hurts more... esspecially when its a bit too hot...

anyways, long story short... NEVER AGAIN!!!!:mad:

A BIONIC LEG
02-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Show up completely naked with a fully engorged boner and the look of a boss in your eyes.

You WILL win.

Laughing my ass off and the people I work with are looking at me like I lost my mind.

MasterKiller
02-17-2011, 07:51 AM
http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/ug06513fbab2d831gif.gif

David Jamieson
02-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Run Cletus Run!!! lol

Violent Designs
02-17-2011, 08:09 AM
This **** is never going down.

What a farce.

Lucas
02-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I want my money back!!

bawang
02-17-2011, 10:38 AM
i sent an email to buakaw. i challenge him to fight at lumpini stadium one hour ago but he hasnt answered. i think he scare

Lucas
02-17-2011, 10:52 AM
you win by default

uki
02-22-2011, 10:27 AM
this is not a farce, it's a process... i am going to join the mma gym for 125 bucks a month so that i can train down there as many times a week as i want and at some point i will actually meet this guy face to face and schedule a match... patience people... good things come to those who wait. i am serious about this and i am not going to back off - i am just playing the get in his head game... kinda like a buckwheat - ya never know when it's gonna go down until it does. :p

David Jamieson
02-22-2011, 07:18 PM
this is not a farce, it's a process... i am going to join the mma gym for 125 bucks a month so that i can train down there as many times a week as i want and at some point i will actually meet this guy face to face and schedule a match... patience people... good things come to those who wait. i am serious about this and i am not going to back off - i am just playing the get in his head game... kinda like a buckwheat - ya never know when it's gonna go down until it does. :p

But he's probably reading this...

uki
02-23-2011, 09:51 AM
But he's probably reading this...if he is i am sure he is banging the **** out of his training toys. :D

MasterKiller
02-23-2011, 10:12 AM
i am going to join the mma gym for 125 bucks a month :p

125 a month??? Christ!

Lucas
02-23-2011, 11:40 AM
what all is included in that price?

MasterKiller
02-23-2011, 12:00 PM
what all is included in that price?

Better be a "full release" option at that price.

uki
02-26-2011, 09:48 AM
125 a month??? Christ!ya mon... yet money, in essence, is no object... LOL... i can blow 125 bucks in many other ways that are about as useless as the mma gym. :p

i believe there is a "full release" option if you mean signing a waiver so no one can sue... as for what is included in the price, apparently the place is open from 12-9pm 5 days a week and one can attend all classes offered... i finally started work up again so i should have some money soon to do this... either way it'll beat training all by myself all the time even if it is at the mma gym. people are people regardless and now that i have new hearing aides, i feel like i can re-connect with people in real life as opposed to the internet... it is difficult to engage in voice communication when you can hardly hear what anyone is saying.

David Jamieson
02-26-2011, 11:18 AM
ya mon... yet money, in essence, is no object... LOL... i can blow 125 bucks in many other ways that are about as useless as the mma gym. :p

i believe there is a "full release" option if you mean signing a waiver so no one can sue... as for what is included in the price, apparently the place is open from 12-9pm 5 days a week and one can attend all classes offered... i finally started work up again so i should have some money soon to do this... either way it'll beat training all by myself all the time even if it is at the mma gym. people are people regardless and now that i have new hearing aides, i feel like i can re-connect with people in real life as opposed to the internet... it is difficult to engage in voice communication when you can hardly hear what anyone is saying.

go to the classes you need the most. Grappling and throwing skills are often more effective than striking skills.

uki
03-06-2011, 08:10 AM
go to the classes you need the most. Grappling and throwing skills are often more effective than striking skills.i went down and checked it out - met ole, errrr, young pete... was gonna go and train with him on saturday, but i blew a tire on the highway which resulted in an all day affair getting the van home... next week if all goes well. told them all that i want to just go in and make a splash once in the mma world before i get too old... i don't believe pete wants to tangle with me anymore than sparring, but i could be wrong... donated two fha 12 inch blocks so they could get nice and strong like me. ;)