PDA

View Full Version : Thought provoking Documentary about where the world is headed!

Hardwork108
01-28-2011, 12:13 PM
The cat is out of the bag about the world we live in and its recent history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Syn7
01-28-2011, 03:12 PM
havent you already posted this??? its hardly new...

again, alex jones... uggh...

its not that i think he's wrong all the time, but he spends too much time on speculation and not enough time on the facts...

none of this is secret... anyone with half a brain and a bit of time can get all this info... the problem isnt that people dont know about alex jones, its that they just dont care... they have a house two cars and a full belly and kids and grandkids with full bellies... they are happy the way it is now... thats the biggest challenge... i think its better to give more facts with the paperwork to back it than to go on about maybe this or maybe that...

im suprised the stones in georgia havent been vandalised... you would think some weathermen type of cat would blow it up or something... but i dont even see graffitti... is it on private property or what??? why not just take it out to make a point... wait and see where it pops up next...

Hardwork108
01-28-2011, 09:22 PM
havent you already posted this??? its hardly new...

I doubt that I have.....:confused:

again, alex jones... uggh...

And again, perhaps it is better to focus on the message rather than the messenger....

its not that i think he's wrong all the time, but he spends too much time on speculation and not enough time on the facts...
IMHO, his facts more than make up for his speculation. Actually, some people may believe that those facts do not leave room for too much speculation....

none of this is secret... anyone with half a brain and a bit of time can get all this info...

Perhaps you should direct that comment at Drake and a few other posters here?

the problem isnt that people dont know about alex jones, its that they just dont care...
Those who don't care are not the brightest stars in the sky, and/or they have been dumbed down.

they have a house two cars and a full belly and kids and grandkids with full bellies... they are happy the way it is now...

Fact: Many people who drive those two cars and have a house, do not own them. That means the main part of the belongings that make them "happy", is owned by the banks, or more correctly, the BANKERS. Yes, the same ones who own the leaders and Presidents!!!

Fact: Many, but not as many of the "happy" people as you may think, have their bellies full. A lot of them have their bellies full with chemicals and additives that are designed to make them sick and/or dumb them down.

thats the biggest challenge... i think its better to give more facts with the paperwork to back it than to go on about maybe this or maybe that...

I gave you some facts in the previous paragraph.

Here is some more. As we speak, the world is going through an engineered economic crisis. Who engineered this? The bankers, of course. Who benefitted from it? The bankers of course.

To cut a long story short, the "poor" bankers made "mistakes" and lent a lot of money out that resulted in bad debts. So, the poor bankers did not get their money (mainly none existant, except on their computer screens) back. Of course, instead of their none existant money, they got solid assets from their debtors, things such as houses, businesses, land and other property, etc.

On top of all this they got "rescue" packages from their paid prostitutes, whoops sorry, political leaders, who took the already screwed tax payers' money and handed it to the banks, who went on to give huge bonuses to the higher level members of their chains of command. There was actually an outrage about this in the UK. In the US, some of the banks, in their arrogance, refused to say where the billions of dollars worth aid had gone!!!!

As a result of all of this, it seems that there are less people with houses, cars and even full bellies than you may have first thought.....

im suprised the stones in georgia havent been vandalised... you would think some weathermen type of cat would blow it up or something... but i dont even see graffitti... is it on private property or what??? why not just take it out to make a point... wait and see where it pops up next...

Why would anyone do that? Oh, I see, you are thinking about "terrorist" acts. Again, most terrorist acts that are designed to push the masses into even further submission are false flag operations planned and carried out by highly sophisticated Western Intelligence agencies. I guess blowing up a mountain side of rocks will not have the same terrorising impact as the "hijacked" (LOL!) planes that "brought down" (LOL!), two, whoops sorry, 3 buildings in the middle of New York.

I guess you will find that terrorist attempts inside busy cities and aircraft will have the desired effect that our rulers are looking for.....