PDA

View Full Version : CMA win?

plummantisgeek
02-02-2011, 12:20 AM
I see lots of videos online of CMA guys doing poorly when fighting other systems, anybody have any of CMA guys kicking butt? (this isnt a bash against CMA i practice mantis, its just hard to find videos of people who know what they are doing in a real fight or a sparring session.)

ironclaw1981
02-02-2011, 02:13 AM
yeah my sifu has fought and won a lot of mma, check out the website.... superkickskungfu.com my sifus name is charles wilson!!! you'll see a lot of japanese gis on the kids that's just so they can compete in tournaments not a lot of tcma tournaments !!

ironclaw1981
02-02-2011, 02:16 AM
and the japanese tournments won't let kung fu compete so we compete undercover!!! sifus son is realy good too look him up on youtube marco wilson and superkicks kung fu!!!

David Jamieson
02-02-2011, 05:33 AM
I see lots of videos online of CMA guys doing poorly when fighting other systems, anybody have any of CMA guys kicking butt? (this isnt a bash against CMA i practice mantis, its just hard to find videos of people who know what they are doing in a real fight or a sparring session.)

lot's really?
and who? kids? chest pumping challenges?

:rolleyes:

these threads are awesome.

ginosifu
02-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Me.
I'm a CMA guy and was undefeated in SC here in the USA. Went 14 and 1 in san shou

cma can win!

ginosifu

EarthDragon
02-02-2011, 07:40 AM
my student joel sutton, won his alternate bout in UFC 6 and 7 with 8 step praying mantis, the old UFC video can still be found online