PDA

View Full Version : People really are stupid

BJJ-Blue
02-03-2011, 08:07 AM
So I'm watching our local news last night and one of the anchors actually says, 'Do not bring in grills to heat your house, you could die of carbon monoxide poisoning.' Are people really so stupid that they have to be told not to do this? :eek:

sanjuro_ronin
02-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Yes, yes they are.

Brule
02-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Man, have you read the warning labels on some things? It means some idiot did it and now they have to put it on the warning label.

Some people really are that stupid.

Hebrew Hammer
02-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Its called 'Natural Selection'...I'm a big supporter.

Syn7
02-03-2011, 12:01 PM

word... if you cant survive then thats that... bottom line... earth is but a spec of dust in a vast universe and humans are but one species of billions on the planet... we aint sh1t, earth aint sh1t... so who really cares what happens when it comes down to it... none of our problems really matter... we need to get over ourselves a bit... so what if retards who couldnt have a revolution soon enough get wiped out... who cares if the world as we know it ceases to exist... none of that sh1t matters when you look at the big picture here...

Hardwork108
02-03-2011, 12:10 PM
word... if you cant survive then thats that... bottom line... earth is but a spec of dust in a vast universe and humans are but one species of billions on the planet... we aint sh1t, earth aint sh1t... so who really cares what happens when it comes down to it... none of our problems really matter... we need to get over ourselves a bit... so what if retards who couldnt have a revolution soon enough get wiped out... who cares if the world as we know it ceases to exist... none of that sh1t matters when you look at the big picture here...

You will love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw

BJJ-Blue
02-03-2011, 12:17 PM

As am I. But when idiots are told how not to Darwinize themselves, we are not allowing the process to work it's wonders.

Syn7
02-03-2011, 12:48 PM
how is this for stupid..... michelle bachman is against tsa body scanners becoz shes afrain naked pics of her will end up on the net... real smart cookie, that one... i would love to see a palin bachman ticket in '12... we would have enough comedy material to last for years...

Syn7
02-03-2011, 12:50 PM
You will love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw

yeah ive seen that... long time ago... i miss carlin, he was a funny man... rip george...

David Jamieson
02-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Never underestimate 2 things:

1) the stupidity of others

2) your own capacity for stupidity

Brule
02-03-2011, 02:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lG2az5ut9w0/TNLdI2nKoWI/AAAAAAAAVug/srLYPH_Aj7A/s1600/stupid_warning_labels_640_01.jpg
shoot, i just had one marinating in the fridge for tonights dinner....

GeneChing
02-03-2011, 02:52 PM
A few years back I was working this campout music festival. One camper decided to heat his tent by bringing in a small cast iron pot belly stove, placing it on a piece of plywood and tossing a duraflame log into it. The kicker is that this was in June in California. It's not like it gets that cold at nights.

It took several fire extinguishers to put out that **** duraflame. Duraflames are basically wood chips glued together with fuel. The stove was too hot to touch, much less move.

Hardwork108
02-04-2011, 05:27 PM
how is this for stupid..... michelle bachman is against tsa body scanners becoz shes afrain naked pics of her will end up on the net... real smart cookie, that one... i would love to see a palin bachman ticket in '12... we would have enough comedy material to last for years...

I believe people who accept these scanners in the airports are the real stupid ones. We are being controlled and humiliated at every turn because of among other things, "the terrorist threat"!