PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Bush?

Lucas
02-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Who thinks Jeb will run?

sanjuro_ronin
02-09-2011, 10:37 AM
You sure about the title of this thread?
Just saying...

Lucas
02-09-2011, 10:41 AM
lol ya. im sure ;) i was going to make it even worse but i cleaned it up at the last second lol.

but i kind of forgot all about jeb until i saw a news story this morning talking about him possibly running.

Syn7
02-09-2011, 11:45 AM
sorta looks like the fam has a plan, doesnt it... ive always loved that amazing coincidence that the g w bush election came down to one state, florida, who jeb happened to be running at the time... really, it couldnt have been better timing ;)

that bush fam, they sure have a knack for being in the right place at the right time...

do you think jeb could do the job??? i mean, george is the smart one, right...

David Jamieson
02-09-2011, 11:52 AM
You guys don't believe yourselves to be living in a functional democracy do you?

lol.

It's the money that wins.
Your vote doesn't count, at least, it didn't against the electoral colleges in the previous 2 elections prior to the dreaded obama administration. lol

I personally think your governance was handed over to teh pentagon when that bullet went through Kennedy's head.

But keep believing america! Keep hoping! lol:p

p.s I don't live in a real democracy either. we practice "first past the post" elections and often do not count the entirety of the ballots in favour of the first guy/gal to make it past 50% of the projected... which is bogus and is not a representative democracy and it is fed to the people with a lot of gobbledeegook that only the power seekers know is a lot of horse hockey.

Just sayin...

It's still better than living pretty much anywhere else. Canada that is. :)

goju
02-09-2011, 02:18 PM
this thread title was misleading!:mad:

Lucas
02-09-2011, 03:07 PM
GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!muahahahha

Hardwork108
02-09-2011, 03:11 PM
A lot of Bush?

Who thinks Jeb will run?

:mad:..........

Hardwork108
02-09-2011, 03:18 PM
You guys don't believe yourselves to be living in a functional democracy do you?

lol.

Your vote doesn't count, at least, it didn't against the electoral colleges in the previous 2 elections prior to the dreaded obama administration. lol

I personally think your governance was handed over to teh pentagon when that bullet went through Kennedy's head.

p.s I don't live in a real democracy either. we practice "first past the post" elections and often do not count the entirety of the ballots in favour of the first guy/gal to make it past 50% of the projected... which is bogus and is not a representative democracy and it is fed to the people with a lot of gobbledeegook that only the power seekers know is a lot of horse hockey.

Just sayin...

:eek: Good post!

The rabbit hole is a lot deeper than that, but having said that, I must concede that there is hope for you yet, old boy! :)

You say that because you have never lived in Rio de Janeiro or Cali (Colombia). :D

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:10 PM
:mad:..........

haha SUCKER!

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:15 PM

lol.

Just sayin...

Wait...what? We actually have democracy? No Way!!!!! I thought it was a benevolent dictatorship where the person with the most money wins?

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Wait...what? We actually have democracy? No Way!!!!! I thought it was a benevolent dictatorship where the person with the most money wins?

You would have won with that answer, but you dont have enough money to claim the prize. :p

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:20 PM
You would have won with that answer, but you dont have enough money to claim the prize. :p

LOL!!!!! No kidding! I'm totally poor!

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:21 PM
ya me too! but im rich enough in spirit to not care!!!!

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:24 PM
ya me too! but im rich enough in spirit to not care!!!!

I'm with you!!!!

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:27 PM
we need to start a movement! F the POLICE!! oh wait... I mean F THE RICH PEOPLE!!!

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:28 PM
we need to start a movement! F the POLICE!! oh wait... I mean F THE RICH PEOPLE!!!

LOL! Yes! F THE RICH PEOPLE!!!! Down with the oppression!

KC Elbows
02-09-2011, 04:29 PM
In response to this thread, both parties have just agreed to raise taxes on the rich in spirit.

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:30 PM
In response to this thread, both parties have just agreed to raise taxes on the rich in spirit.

There goes the majority of the population...I say, let's riot!

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:35 PM
LOL Tax their spirit! is that like Gene's Qi vampires?

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
LOL Tax their spirit! is that like Gene's Qi vampires?

I'm sorry...what is a Qi vampire?

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
im not sure but i think that if you rabbit punch them in the crotch they throw up qi

KC Elbows
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry...what is a Qi vampire?

A lot of Bush?

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:46 PM
A lot of Bush.

oh! I see! wait...we are talking about Bush and not the other kind of bush, right?

Lucas
02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
muahahahahahah

KC Elbows
02-09-2011, 04:53 PM
oh! I see! wait...we are talking about Bush and not the other kind of bush, right?

Google it.

SenseiShellie
02-09-2011, 04:53 PM
im not sure but i think that if you rabbit punch them in the crotch they throw up qi

as long as it's not a donkey punch...

Hardwork108
02-09-2011, 07:21 PM
haha SUCKER!

:(.........

Hardwork108
02-09-2011, 07:24 PM

All of the taxes on the "rich" people will end up in the volts of the private banking cartels, eg. The Federal Reserve, that is, the super rich who are actually pulling the strings the government who is taxing the people....

Kansuke
02-10-2011, 12:46 PM

lol.

:)

Another load of nonsense from another ignorant foreigner. :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
02-10-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm a whining crybaby who can't get out of the basement, help me before I become see through from lack of sun

lol. trolloser. that's the all in one variety. :D

and hey, you're the foreigner here fuglygirl.

Kansuke
02-10-2011, 01:04 PM
and hey, you're the foreigner here

Not when we are talking about the US, champ.

sanjuro_ronin
02-10-2011, 01:11 PM
The answer to too much bush:
http://www.adrants.com/images/lawnmower_shave.jpg

David Jamieson
02-10-2011, 02:10 PM
yes, a Brazilian lawnmower will do the trick.

Syn7
02-10-2011, 02:15 PM
yes, a Brazilian lawnmower will do the trick.

hey now... "whats her face" mentioned the correlation between waxing and the brazillian rain forest in that super bowl commercial and took heat for it... wouldnt wanna get demonized for being insensitive now!!!

pateticorecords
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I like my girls trimmed... oh, sorry... wrong topic:D