PDA

View Full Version : Republican congressman solicits sex on craigslist

MasterKiller
02-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Can't figure out how to post the pic from my iPad.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/09/rep-christopher-lee-resigns-amid-reports-that-he-tried-to-meet-women-on-craigslist/

Rep. Christopher Lee*, a New York Republican,*has resigned after reports surfaced that the married congressman was trying to meet women on Craigslist, according to a GOP source with direct knowledge of the matter.

Lee acknowledged making "profound mistakes" and said his decision to step down was voluntary.

"It has been a tremendous honor to serve the people of Western New York. I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents. I deeply and sincerely apologize to them all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness," he said in a statement.

"The challenges we face in Western New York and across the country are too serious for me to allow this distraction to continue, and so I am announcing that I have resigned my seat in Congress effective immediately."

The allegations were first reported Wednesday afternoon on Gawker.

David Jamieson
02-10-2011, 09:49 AM
If they actually did psychological profiles on politicians, I think many of us would be in horror or apoplectic shock at least to see the results.

I suspect there are a great deal of sociopaths and psychopaths in the halls of power. Everywhere really. Under our human condition, it would seem that the most ruthless, uncaring and thoughtless of the herd get put into the highest positions.

BJJ-Blue
02-10-2011, 11:19 AM
It's his personal life. What goes on in his sex life doesn't matter.

David Jamieson
02-10-2011, 11:35 AM
It's his personal life. What goes on in his sex life doesn't matter.

I agree, however your puritanical, unreasonable and irrational countrymen obsessed with the peccadilloes of politicians does not agree and it would seem that the majority of the opinionated are quite prudish in America.

Crikey, they tried to impeach Clinton for copping a blow-job, go crazy on Tiger woods for being a sex addict (or sexually overactive) and any little change in the size of Britney Spears' Boobs and there are a gajillion front page articles about it.

I don't know if North America will ever be free of these silly and nonsensical sexual goofs. But here's to hoping for that...so that at least people can still do their job even when they get a happy ending now and then. :p

sanjuro_ronin
02-10-2011, 12:10 PM
He should have signed up on Ashley Madison, LOL !
http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tiger-woods-ashley-madison.jpg

BJJ-Blue
02-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Clinton was impeached for perjury, not because of his sex life. Had he went and told the truth while under oath, he never would have been impeached. Of course he couldn't tell the truth with that civil suit he was facing for sexual harassment.

So he lied, got impeached, got disbarred, and still had to pay Paula Jones money. Gotta love it when a plan comes together. :D

Kansuke
02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Crikey, they tried to impeach Clinton for copping a blow-job

No we didn't. Maybe you're too young to remember what actually happened. How old are you?

David Jamieson
02-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Clinton was impeached for perjury, not because of his sex life. Had he went and told the truth while under oath, he never would have been impeached. Of course he couldn't tell the truth with that civil suit he was facing for sexual harassment.

So he lied, got impeached, got disbarred, and still had to pay Paula Jones money. Gotta love it when a plan comes together. :D

um..he got censured. That's a lot different from being impeached. Just because someone starts impeachment proceedings doesn't mean that happened. People called for w's impeachment as well.

Now he can't go to Switzerland or he'll be arrested! lol. I imagine there are probably a few countries who don't want him coming there. But Bill? Bill is welcomed around teh world and is viewed as a good president overall and is admired to this day.

W is hiding out cutting scrub in texas and laying low.

He knows pretty well that he is a criminal and made poor moral decisions and took no responsibility for ordering war and being the person behind thousands of innocents dying.

fool, is a kind term for that pos.
Bill though? He's cool and he can come up and give a talk any old time! lol

Kansuke
02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
um..he got censured. That's a lot different from being impeached.

No, he was impeached. I guess you just don't understand what the term really means. Not your fault.

Kansuke
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM
He knows pretty well that he is a criminal

That's a silly thing to say. He obviously is NOT.

BJJ-Blue
02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
That's a silly thing to say. He obviously is NOT.

Nor is he "lying low". He just came out with a book and has been making the media rounds. He was at the MLB playoffs and at the Super Bowl (where he received nice ovations) as well. Hardly laying low.

Kansuke
02-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Nor is he "lying low". He just came out with a book and has been making the media rounds. He was at the MLB playoffs and at the Super Bowl (where he received nice ovations) as well. Hardly laying low.

'zactly!!!

Hardwork108
02-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Can't figure out how to post the pic from my iPad.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/09/rep-christopher-lee-resigns-amid-reports-that-he-tried-to-meet-women-on-craigslist/

Rep. Christopher Lee*, a New York Republican,*has resigned after reports surfaced that the married congressman was trying to meet women on Craigslist,

So, why did he resign? :confused:

Lee acknowledged making "profound mistakes" and said his decision to step down was voluntary.
His only profound mistake was that he did not try to meet women on the Adult Friend Finder site. The women on that site don't beat around the bush, you know (probably because most of them are shaved to start with...:D).

You know, it is amazing how politicians see fit to resign when they are caught with their pants down banging women other than their wives, while the hypocritical public supports this. However, other politicians who engineer wars that result in mass murder and suffering get away with it and go on to create more sufferring and pain, as in, business as usual......Just amazing!!!!

David Jamieson
02-11-2011, 06:27 AM

:rolleyes: wow, polish that turd I guess. lol

his book is meh, his media rounds are exclusively US and they are now done.
He's stuck in America and not welcome in the world, it's a crap existence for someone who was POTUS and who should be out there.

unfortunately, instead of shooting himself in the foot in regards to the worlds opinion of his regime he's managed to take the whole leg off and be universally hated except by the likes of your ilk. lol

secondly, impeachment proceedings were start in a lame duck republican house. Clinton was NEVER impeached. IN the end, he was censured, there is a difference and if a Canadian has to point it out to you that there is a difference and you can't spin your way out of it with little roveisms. :p

MasterKiller
02-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Back on topic...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/02/09/t1larg.craigslist.gawker.jpg

Kansuke
02-11-2011, 07:26 AM
secondly, impeachment proceedings were start in a lame duck republican house. Clinton was NEVER impeached.

Clinton was impeached. You don't understand what the word means.

Kansuke
02-11-2011, 07:27 AM
someone who was POTUS and who should be out there.

"Should" why? And out where exactly?

BJJ-Blue
02-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Clinton was impeached. You don't understand what the word means.

It's hilarious to see him so clueless and ignorant, yet so arrogant.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Clinton: Impeached and Acquitted.

Ken had a ******* for Bubba, probably because Bubba tried to nail Mrs. Starr, LMAO !!

American politics, now there's a reality show !

The sad part in all this was that Kennedy had Monroe and who did Bill have?
I feel sorry for that guy.

Syn7
02-11-2011, 11:49 AM
So, why did he resign? :confused:

His only profound mistake was that he did not try to meet women on the Adult Friend Finder site. The women on that site don't beat around the bush, you know (probably because most of them are shaved to start with...:D).

You know, it is amazing how politicians see fit to resign when they are caught with their pants down banging women other than their wives, while the hypocritical public supports this. However, other politicians who engineer wars that result in mass murder and suffering get away with it and go on to create more sufferring and pain, as in, business as usual......Just amazing!!!!

a country where fukcing some ***** is far worse than spending 400 trillion to kill hundrends of thousands of, in this case, arabs... hmmmm, so much for that moral superiority...

the US is NOT the most free country in the world. it is not the best system and it is not the best place on earth... thats one real hurdle for the american people that they need to get over... there are dozens of comparable and better countries, esspecially in western europe... the average guy is far better off in denmark than they are in the US... i think thats the big hurdle, get over yourselves and then move foreward from there... but no moving foreward till yall get over yourselves...

Lucas
02-11-2011, 11:56 AM
get over yourselves...

not gonna happen. :D

http://www.rosaryhs.com/web-class/2010/looney-tunes/images/Yosemite%20Sam.gif

:p:p:p

Syn7
02-11-2011, 11:58 AM
oh yeah, and lets kill NAFTA already... canada needs to start getting paid for theirs... the US needs canadas resources more than canada needs the US what? cars lol... what does the US produce that canada cant live without??? nothing... and dont say millitary support for our sovereignty coz thats bullsh1t, we are still part of the commowealth and have all the millitary support we need sans the US... so yeah, kill the treaty and start handing out goods only when paid for said goods...

Hardwork108
02-11-2011, 02:36 PM
a country where fukcing some ***** is far worse than spending 400 trillion to kill hundrends of thousands of, in this case, arabs... hmmmm, so much for that moral superiority

The notion of "moral superiority" is one more hypnotic enducing phrase used to hoodwink and dumb down the public. ]The US is not the only country guilty of this, but it is on the top when it one contrasts her "moral superiority" stances and its crimes against humanity, including her own citizens.

No one can deny that the US (and other countries) have been involved in illegal wars, colonization, destablization of legitimate regimes, etc. all of which have resutlted in millions of deaths. Yet, in the US the biggest public uproars seem to be about which politician slept with whom. Also, we can't forget that great immoral moment in the US history, when millions of American citizens were exposed to Janet Jackson's nipple....:rolleyes:

the US is NOT the most free country in the world. it is not the best system and it is not the best place on earth... thats one real hurdle for the american people that they need to get over... there are dozens of comparable and better countries, esspecially in western europe... the average guy is far better off in denmark than they are in the US... i think thats the big hurdle, get over yourselves and then move foreward from there... but no moving foreward till yall get over yourselves...

It is unfortunate that the US started with good intentions, but the old European establishment would never have allowed the US to continue in its path as this would leave the old establishment with a shakey future.

Some researchers say that the US was re-conquered through the establishment of the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel backed by old European money, such as the Rothchild Family (mainly based in the UK - note the US/UK "Special Relationship"), who were the Rockerfellor's backers in the US.

When one sees the secrecy surrounding the Federal Reserve and their power, then one begins to connect the dots, specially when it comes to the current economic situation and the usual slave to debt population.

The unfortunate fact is that this system is being imposed on the world, this time with a World Central Bank. NAFTA and other treaties that herd countries towards giving up their national identities in favor of regionalism are steps towards this one (controlled) world dictatorship. See, THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 12:12 AM
the US needs canadas resources more than canada needs the US what? cars lol... what does the US produce that canada cant live without???

The US agreement not to wipe out your government and just take your resources anytime we **** well please.

Syn7
02-12-2011, 12:25 AM
if the US could do that it already would have...

there was a war between canada and the states waaaay back actually, and canada won... we've been friends ever since...

theres no way the US could pull it off short of going rogue and wiping canada out completely which serves no purpose... canadians would fight to the end just like americans would... and the rest of the world would back canada in a heartbeat... esspecially the UK... and the US NEEDS the UK... so it cant happen... and for a million other reasons...

but that attitude the kind of arrogance that gets planes flying into buildings and sh1t... smooth... where does the insecurity come from??? its like the roid monkey with the tiny johnson, always hitting people... always tryna be the center of attention and in his own mind he's the true definition of what a man is... it was real bad in the 90's when they infested the club scene.... all shirtless with two glowsticks, rolling hard... fukcing E tards... they were always from below the 49th, just up for the party and the women...

Syn7
02-12-2011, 12:28 AM
The US agreement not to wipe out your government and just take your resources anytime we **** well please.

but really... what can the US sell canada that canada cant get on their own or elsewhere cheaper and maybe even better??? anything???

sillicon valley maybe??? but then we make alotta software up here and robotix is HUGE... but then neither of us can compete with europe in that respect... they are just better engineers for the most part... they perfect ideas very well... so do the japanese... not an original thought between em all, but the japanese industry can take ideas and run with it real well... like cars, they did well with electronics too... cornered that motherfukcer...

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 12:31 AM
if the US could do that it already would have...

there was a war between canada and the states waaaay back actually, and canada won... we've been friends ever since......

The War of 1812 was between the US and Britain and ended in a tie. You folks were still working on the "Yellow snow: to eat or not to eat" question at that point. We have been friends to you, but you have been finding ever new reasons not to like us despite wanting to live here. But hey, I'm just sayin'...it's such a nice country... we wouldn't want to see it all messed up or nuthin'...you know?

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 12:38 AM
but really... what can the US sell canada that canada cant get on their own or elsewhere cheaper and maybe even better??? anything??? ...

Really, 'protection.' If the US wasn't parked to your South you would be a 'nation' of a few thousand who never shower their entire lives, following the migratory patterns of Sheep and Seals, if and only if some nation as mighty as say Fiji hadn't decided to conquer you. As it is, you are in the safest spot in the world, enjoying the benefits of a benevolent neighbor who happens to be by far the largest economy of any nation and the most powerful military the world has ever known. Your greatest cultural accomplishments involve becoming part of ours.

YOU'RE WELCOME

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 12:45 AM
... canadians would fight to the end just like americans would... and the rest of the world would back canada in a heartbeat... esspecially the UK... ...

You think so? I really don't see Canadians as the 'fight to the end' types. Too laid back. "Oh, hey, so yooour here for the big invasion, eh? Gonna be a doooosy the way I hear it. Well, don't want to bother you or anything so just make it quick and painless if you don't mind, eh?"

And nobody - especially the UK - would risk annihilation for the sake of Canada. "Yes, well, you see, you're all very, very nice blokes and all that but we're in a bit of a sticky wicket with all this and we'd just appreciate it so very, very much if you could surrender without too much of a fuss. There's a nice fellow."

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 12:47 AM
... they were always from below the 49th, just up for the party and the women...

Well you have to admit, your women are pretty easy.

Syn7
02-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Well you have to admit, your women are pretty easy.

well, like i said in a diff post yesterday... beautiful women with small minds and low self esteem, god fukcing bless em...

people always say we have alot of hot chicas here but i guess im desensitized to it... but there is this place called banff which is near alberta on the other side of the rockies... its a ski town pretty much... hottest chicks per capita i swear they are EVERYWHERE!!! lots of pachuli smelling hippie chicks showing off their arm pit hair while riding their 1972 model 10 speeds... but aside from that, hot hot women... only downside is that everyone else seems to know my secret and the aids rate there is like triple the rest of canada.... soooooooo, yeah... i guess it depends on how adventurous you are... personally, i stick to wrappin on the locals... im happy where im at...

also i saw a ton of hot chicas in a place called jackpot in nevada... i dunno if there was a convention when i rolled thru but i had the best salsa ever and saw like 67567898878 unbelievable hot women... not sure how normal that is for jackpot nevade, the place looks like it has a population of like 20 yet for some reason hot chicas everywhere... go figure...

Syn7
02-12-2011, 12:40 PM
The War of 1812 was between the US and Britain and ended in a tie. You folks were still working on the "Yellow snow: to eat or not to eat" question at that point. We have been friends to you, but you have been finding ever new reasons not to like us despite wanting to live here. But hey, I'm just sayin'...it's such a nice country... we wouldn't want to see it all messed up or nuthin'...you know?

i wasnt talking about the war of 1812 man... lol... i'll look up dates later if i remember...

it snows more in NY than it does where i live.... and always has...

some canadians support the US and always will, some never have and never will... i support the people, not the gov... that goes for both countries... i dont identify myself as canadian first...

anyways, still waiting to hear about all those exports we cant live without... whereas canada sends down trivial stuff yall dont really need like fresh water, electricity and oil... canada is the US second largest supplier of crude oil... the US needs canada but canada does not need anything from the US...

if somebody said i should give them 50 bucks because they are big and they will be my firend id laugh at them...

reminds my of my first bid, somne cat tried to heavy me for protection... if you arent scared you wont be fukced with... so i broke a chair and painted the floor a lil red, spent 4 days in seg and that was the end of it... its actually a good way to passs time, books and tv can only carry you so far...

if canada just said NO MORE 4 YOU, there isnt a **** thang the US could do about it... and what can they do? economic sanctions? laughable... millitary aggression? not likely... nothing... the US is impotent without its good name and thats been covered in sh1t, not glory... the name USA just doesnt have the pull it used to have... i mean the US still thinks its the #1 superpower... how dillusional is that... you pay chinese officials before you pay wages to the workers you have left... enjoy the sovereignty :rolleyes: ... when the revolution comes, dont worry, we'll help you... we're just nice guys like that...

so when i say "what are you good for, what can you export that we need" is your answer really "we can beat you up"... lol, is that really all you got? the extent of your argument? thats sad man... reminds me of lil kids bragging "my dad can beat up ur dad"....

Hardwork108
02-12-2011, 01:54 PM

So he lied, got impeached, got disbarred, and still had to pay Paula Jones...

All that and the powers that be did not investigate him for "alleged" links with the drug trafficking business while Governor of Arkansas...!!!

Now we have Clinton, a mass murdering criminal, being treated like en elderly and wise statestman.....You have got to love "Democracy" and the ways of "Freedom (for connected criminals apparently) and Justice (also for connected criminals)....:rolleyes:

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
well, like i said in a diff post yesterday... beautiful women with small minds and low self esteem, god fukcing bless em... ...

I must recognize your fine nation's great contribution to the betterment of mankind in that regard.

TaichiMantis
02-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, at least now we know not all craigslist males look like toads...

...just sayin' ;):D

Syn7
02-12-2011, 04:53 PM

whats really pathetic about the whole thing is that he was even asked about his sex life... they had no right to even ask and he shouldnt have been truthful or a liar... he should have refused to answer personal questions about his sex life... its absolutely pathetic that some retard christian right winger would even make it an issue in the first place... its not about family values and it never was... and if we made a list of all the politicians caught cheating on their family i am willing to bet money that we'd see more R's than D's... and its worse when a republican gets caught because they are always the most vocal and the first to accuse others of cheating...

its sort of like with priests... a child molestor is bad, but when its a priest its worse because their whole life is dedicated to speaking against sex, same sex issues, abuse, all of that... anyone in a position of trust and so called moral superiority should get the book thrown at them harder and longer... priests, teachers, cops... they should all do like 30% more time than just a regular skinner... although IMO the point becomes moot with punishment because i feel that anyone proven to have raped a chiled should be lined up against a wall and shot in the back of the head... no last meal, no final word... a bullet and a trash bag... no funerals, just a medical waste dumpster... but if its a priest a cop or a teacher, i'd be up for sodomizing them with a boton wrapped in sandpaper first... just so they can feel what their victim felt before they face the wall and take one to the back of the head...

rant... sorry...

but yeah, who cares what they do on their free time as long as they arent breaking the law... getting your d1ck sucked by some tr@mp doesnt make you bad at your job... unless your platform is to go after cheaters and you are being a major hypocrite, who cares... not my biz what you do with you c0ck...

i'll never understand why the right is so infatuated with other peoples d1cks and pu$$ies... wtf is that all about... there are some serious sexual problems facing the christian community... sex is good, sex is righteous, sex is GODLY... sex is not a crime and should not be demonized the way christians and muslims have done... its bullsh1t and its wrong... its ignorant, its insecure and its pathetic...

now get on ya knees and sick my duck motherfukcers!!!!!!!!!! lemme shoot that eye out...

Syn7
02-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I must recognize your fine nation's great contribution to the betterment of mankind in that regard.

RECOGNIZE!!!!! sucka

now pay what you owe... fukcing welchers...

SoCo KungFu
02-12-2011, 06:53 PM
if canada just said NO MORE 4 YOU, there isnt a **** thang the US could do about it... and what can they do?

Not that it really matters since all of this is, is a hey my ***** is bigger than yours discussion. But what exactly do you think you could do if we just up and decided to pump the great lakes? You really don't have the ability to stop us. I mean hell we have enough gun carriers to get the job done without any military involvement. Hell if there's anything you should have learned from all our problems is that you should never underestimate a nation of gun toting rednecks. We just need Ted Haggard and Billy Graham to say its gods will and we'd be all up in your koolaid.

SoCo KungFu
02-12-2011, 06:56 PM
people always say we have alot of hot chicas here but i guess im desensitized to it...

Then playboy needs to get on their **** cuz all the photos I get on dramabook from yalls casting calls look like crap. I mean I know yall only get so much sunlight but you guys have to have some tanning beds up there somewhere. And any good you can claim is nulled by your export of avril levigne. Everytime she opens her mouth its like someone is choking a cat.

SoCo KungFu
02-12-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm more worried about the religious tension brewing up in the country more than anything. Esp since Obama met with an atheist group in the white house. Dawkins thinks its about to hit a tipping point here if just a few more atheists come out in the open. But it seems the more we get towards that the more xtians claw and bite to maintain a stranglehold on everything. And not even getting into the whole Muslim thing...

Syn7
02-12-2011, 08:06 PM
And any good you can claim is nulled by your export of avril levigne. Everytime she opens her mouth its like someone is choking a cat.

oh gawd i know... and the videos that are really camera commercals... wtf??? i sincerely appologize on behalf of all canadians for that whiney skinny lil c0ckeyed b!tch... we beg forgiveness...

but hey, lets not start matching up our retards,, we'll crash the site... besides, you guys will win, hands down...

Syn7
02-12-2011, 08:10 PM
I'm more worried about the religious tension brewing up in the country more than anything. Esp since Obama met with an atheist group in the white house. Dawkins thinks its about to hit a tipping point here if just a few more atheists come out in the open. But it seems the more we get towards that the more xtians claw and bite to maintain a stranglehold on everything. And not even getting into the whole Muslim thing...

:mad::mad::(:confused:

its getting old isnt it....!!!

Syn7
02-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Not that it really matters since all of this is, is a hey my ***** is bigger than yours discussion. But what exactly do you think you could do if we just up and decided to pump the great lakes? You really don't have the ability to stop us. I mean hell we have enough gun carriers to get the job done without any military involvement. Hell if there's anything you should have learned from all our problems is that you should never underestimate a nation of gun toting rednecks. We just need Ted Haggard and Billy Graham to say its gods will and we'd be all up in your koolaid.

the US already is... and so is canada... im a western seperatist, so i dont really care about the great lakes... besides, theyre dirty nasty puddles anyways... im a pacific ocean kind of mutherfukcer...!!!!

SoCo KungFu
02-12-2011, 09:14 PM
:mad::mad::(:confused:

its getting old isnt it....!!!

Very much so

Syn7
02-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Very much so

unfortunately in the US, freedom of religion takes precedence over freedom FROM religion... especially where christians are concerned... obviously a muslim isnt as free to practice as a christian... we have christian law and thats ok but muslim law is a no no... personally, i would be happy if they all just fukced right off...;)

Kansuke
02-12-2011, 10:31 PM
if canada just said NO MORE 4 YOU, there isnt a **** thang the US could do about it... ....

LOL! You don't believe that.

Hardwork108
02-12-2011, 11:26 PM
unfortunately in the US, freedom of religion takes precedence over freedom FROM religion...

Of course it does!

Religion has been used for thousands of years to dumb people down and this concept has been turned into an art form in the US. Add to that the fact that people are being dumbed down daily by brainless TV programs; movies and magazines, not forgetting the craap that goes into the food (fluoride, Aspartame, MSGs and god knows what else), then you begin to understand why so many people in that country have not woken up to the fact that they are, and have been, screwed by their leaders, for a very long time.

i would be happy if they all just fukced right off...;)
I agree!

sanjuro_ronin
02-14-2011, 07:28 AM
I really don't see Canadians as the 'fight to the end' types. Too laid back.

Funny, the guys I served with from the US military had a very different opinion about Us.
Especially our snipers :D

BJJ-Blue
02-14-2011, 08:48 AM
whats really pathetic about the whole thing is that he was even asked about his sex life... they had no right to even ask and he shouldnt have been truthful or a liar... he should have refused to answer personal questions about his sex life... its absolutely pathetic that some retard christian right winger would even make it an issue in the first place...

He was being sued for SEXUAL harrassment. That's why his sex life was relevant. And considering his defense was basically 'I'm a happilly married man who would never cheat on my wife', his sexual life was an issue. And a judge decided so as well.

its sort of like with priests... a child molestor is bad, but when its a priest its worse because their whole life is dedicated to speaking against sex, same sex issues, abuse, all of that... anyone in a position of trust and so called moral superiority should get the book thrown at them harder and longer... priests, teachers, cops... they should all do like 30% more time than just a regular skinner...

??? You said the reason is worse is the position of trust, but then you said priests get it worse because they speak against sex. Actually the reason people got so mad was the trust issue. Not being able to trust a fireman, policeman, doctor, etc is bad enough, but it's even worse when its a "man of God".

As to punishments, look up what happened to the convicted priest John Geoghan in prison...

i'll never understand why the right is so infatuated with other peoples d1cks and pu$$ies... wtf is that all about... there are some serious sexual problems facing the christian community... sex is good, sex is righteous, sex is GODLY... sex is not a crime and should not be demonized the way christians and muslims have done... its bullsh1t and its wrong... its ignorant, its insecure and its pathetic...

Actually it was sexual harrassment laws that got Clinton's sex life entered into the case. And you will find sexual harrassment laws are usually passed/called for by the LEFT, notice who the NOW gang and the militant feminists endorse in elections. I'll give you a hint, it's not candidates from 'the right' or the 'Chrisitan candidates'.

sanjuro_ronin
02-14-2011, 09:00 AM
While it is quite fashionable to blame religion for everything and anything, one does HOPE that, eventually, people well at least except the fact that THEY are responsible for their actions.
In case you guys haven't notices, religion doesn't DO ANYTHING, people do.
And fro every ****head that uses religion for an excuse to do or say crap, there are 100's of millions that find peace and order in their chosen religion.
I am probably far more against organized religion than most here and with very good reason, but blaming a "salad bar" of beliefs ( which is what the world's organized religions are) for what PEOPLE do in their quest for Power is ridiculous.

MasterKiller
02-14-2011, 09:16 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/02/09/t1larg.craigslist.gawker.jpg

You guys are just jealous because he's in better shape than you.

BJJ-Blue
02-14-2011, 09:40 AM
While it is quite fashionable to blame religion for everything and anything, one does HOPE that, eventually, people well at least except the fact that THEY are responsible for their actions.
And fro every ****head that uses religion for an excuse to do or say crap, there are 100's of millions that find peace and order in their chosen religion.
I am probably far more against organized religion than most here and with very good reason, but blaming a "salad bar" of beliefs ( which is what the world's organized religions are) for what PEOPLE do in their quest for Power is ridiculous.

Then I hope you at least respect my positions. I'm a Christian, but very much into personal freedoms and personal responsibility. They are not mutually exclusive, although I think that to many people they are.

For example, ****sexuality is disgusting and against my religion. But anyone should be free to do it in their own homes. However, I also believe if a business owner does not want to hire ****sexuals, that's his decision, not the Government's.

sanjuro_ronin
02-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Then I hope you at least respect my positions. I'm a Christian, but very much into personal freedoms and personal responsibility. They are not mutually exclusive, although I think that to many people they are.

For example, ****sexuality is disgusting and against my religion. But anyone should be free to do it in their own homes. However, I also believe if a business owner does not want to hire ****sexuals, that's his decision, not the Government's.

Christianity proclaims personal freedom and personal responsibility as well as equality for all - as Paul said, there is no jew, no gentile, no free man, no slave, all are equal under Christ.

Your views about ****sexuality are just that, YOUR views, the moment you choose to live in a society with LAWS, those LAWS must also be respected and followed, just like your Christian morals and ethics.
While it may be up to an individual to decide who they can hire, it must also be made clear that discrimination is wrong as per the Law and even more so for a Christian as per Paul and before him, as per Christ.

Christ makes it clear NOT to judge, to give to those that are in need, to pray for those that persecute us ( enemies), Christ, in his accepteance of Matthew the Tax Collector, made it clear that "social conformity" takes a back seat to the Love of God's grace in his Son.

Christianity may not condone ****sexuality, but what is does also do is remind us NOT to judge, not to allow ourselves the notion of moral superiority and to take care of out fellow brothers and even our enemies.

You may not agree with ****sexuality, but if one was in need and you didn't not help, that would not be Christian.
And by need I mean the need of work for example.

David Jamieson
02-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Funny, the guys I served with from the US military had a very different opinion about Us.

Besides random ****s with tiny brains on the internet, any military folk know that when it comes to Canadian forces, you will be hard pressed to find a better trained more motivated combat soldier that would match up to a canuck in any army, anywhere else in the world hands down.

I personally would put our guys in the top 5 fighting forces, at worst, top 10. All disciplines. Army/Navy/Air Force or Special Teams/Commandos.

:D

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 11:43 AM

:eek: Are you referring to friendly fire incidents? :D

BJJ-Blue
02-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Sanjuro,

I've always taken the word 'judge' to mean judging someone in the way God is to judge them. But not hiring a convicted embezzler in your accounting firm is not judging in the Christian sense. Saying someone is going straight to Hell, is judging them in that sense. In my opinion of course.

You can't take everything in a literal sense. Staying on topic, if you have an opening at your place of employment and you get 4 resumes, you are going to be judging 4 people. And I do not think doing that is wrong in God's eyes.

mooyingmantis
02-14-2011, 01:17 PM
No, he was impeached. I guess you just don't understand what the term really means. Not your fault.

Only two US Presidents have ever been impeached by the House of Representatives: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. However, both were able to continue their terms because the legal precedings failed in the Senate.

Richard Nixon resigned as president to avoid impeachment.

"And now you know, the rest of the story"

BJJ-Blue
02-14-2011, 01:55 PM
's qualifications.

Not the people themselves.

That is, if you're running a business and not a club.

Notice I said "literal". The Bible does not differentiate what kind of judging it's referring to. Of course I believe God gave us common sense for issues like this.

sanjuro_ronin
02-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Sanjuro,

I've always taken the word 'judge' to mean judging someone in the way God is to judge them. But not hiring a convicted embezzler in your accounting firm is not judging in the Christian sense. Saying someone is going straight to Hell, is judging them in that sense. In my opinion of course.

You can't take everything in a literal sense. Staying on topic, if you have an opening at your place of employment and you get 4 resumes, you are going to be judging 4 people. And I do not think doing that is wrong in God's eyes.

AH dude, but you didn't say that did you?
You discriminated on basis of sexual orientation, at least according to your post.
And that IS passing Judgment and passing judgment not on character but sexual orientation that may have nothing to do with choice at all.

While I agree that it is up to the individual to do the right thing and such can't be legislated, I also believe that as christians, doing the right thing is only the beginning.
Remember, every religion has the golden rule, but very few ( if any) take it beyond the social-culture context it was made in and apply it to those of "lesser class" or "the enemy" .

BJJ-Blue
02-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Sanjuro,

I'm not so much arguing about judging in a Christian sense, I'm pointing out we should still have personal freedoms under the law. If a guy doesn't want to hire a gay guy, that should be his right. Of course if he doesn't want to hire a guy with blue hair, that's his right too.

Syn7
02-14-2011, 03:23 PM
i judge everybody... thats me... i will judge the fukc outta ya:rolleyes:

of course all judgements are subject to change at any time i feel its needed... nothing is ever finite of course...

i enjoy studying people and what they do... in all walks of life... and i mkae judgements... and when i find out more, maybe i change my judgements maybe i dont...

and i dont think thats wrong... infact i think its right...

Syn7
02-14-2011, 03:27 PM
AH dude, but you didn't say that did you?
You discriminated on basis of sexual orientation, at least according to your post.
And that IS passing Judgment and passing judgment not on character but sexual orientation that may have nothing to do with choice at all.

While I agree that it is up to the individual to do the right thing and such can't be legislated, I also believe that as christians, doing the right thing is only the beginning.
Remember, every religion has the golden rule, but very few ( if any) take it beyond the social-culture context it was made in and apply it to those of "lesser class" or "the enemy" .

its gotta be tough to walk that line... and i mean, a real christian that follows the rule should spend all their free time helping others... anything, i dont just mean handing out sandwiches to crack heads...

SoCo KungFu
02-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Now personally, it's impossible for me to be ****sexual in a world that evolved Brazilian women. But anyways...

****sexuality in nature:
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

Two-spirit is a contemporary term, adopted in 1990 from the Northern Algonquin word niizh manitoag, meaning “two-spirits”; it
is meant to signify the embodiment of both feminine and masculine spirits within one person (Anguksuar, 1997). This pan-Indian
term is used contemporarily to connote diverse gender and sexual identities among AIAN and Canadian First Nations people.
Traditional indigenous values often included respect for sexual and gender diversity, and many two-spirits had sacred and
ceremonial roles in their communities. Colonization and compulsory Christianity led to the suppression of two-spirit roles in many
Native communities. Today, most two-spirits face ****phobic oppression from both mainstream U.S. society and their own
tribes and communities. This may be particularly true for Natives who live off their reservation and in urban areas (Walters, 1997).
Confronted with racism within lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities and ****phobia in Native
communities, two-spirits often are forced to choose between honoring their ethnic identity or their sexual/gender identity,
creating unique stressors and health risk factors for this group (Walters, 1997).

Male ****sexuality was highly ritualized in many New Guinea and Melanesian societies. It was ideologically justified in a manner that as no equivalent in Western notions of sexuality. It was not viewed as a matter of individual preference but as a social obligation. Men were not classifiable as ****sexual, heterosexual or bisexual. All men were obliged to be bisexual as a matter of sacred duty and practical necessity. For example, among the Etoro, who live on the slopes of the central Papua, New Guinea, highlands, the emics of ****sexuality revolve around the belief that semen is the source not only of babies but of manhood as well. Like the men of Hindu India, the Etoro believe that each man has only a limited supply of semen. When the supply is exhausted, a man dies. Although coitus with their wives is necessary to prevent the population from becoming too small, husbands stay away from wives most of the time. Indeed, sex is taboo between husband and wife for over 200 days of the year. The Etoro males regard wives who want to break this taboo as witches. To complicate matters, the supply o semen is not something that a man is born with. Semen can be acquired only from another male. Etoro boys get their supplies by having oral intercourse with older men.

http://www.jstor.org/pss/1155299

This one is filtered, change the **** in the url
http://www.fed.cuhk.edu.hk/~lchang/material/Evolutionary/evo%20****sexual%20review.pdf

SoCo KungFu
02-14-2011, 05:23 PM

I don't care about religion. If one wants to be religious I feel its their freedom to do so, and I took an oath to defend that freedom in my country. As you did in yours. Which is more than most can say. I just can't stand when people use an unverifiable ideology to suppress the freedoms of others. Same sex marriage is a very practical issue; property, health coverages, child custody, etc...all things that us heterosexuals take for granted. If I wanted to live in a theocracy, I'd move to Iran.

That and teaching evolution. Evolution should be taught at a younger age. Its ridiculous that now people aren't able to be introduced until university. And no, creationism and ID are not equal to evolutionary theory. Not trying to be demeaning, but neither have gone through any of the scientific validation processes that every scientific hypothesis must pass in order to be taught as theory. And so, I don't think they should be able to cut line and be taught in biology class, without having done the work (work which I personally don't think either would survive through, but that's me). Way I see it, ID can be taught in biology when evolutionists are invited to teach in church. But this is a US issue. If Canada doesn't have this problem, more power to yall.

Kansuke
02-14-2011, 11:31 PM

Blow brains out from 1000s of yards away is not the same as 'fight to the death'. Fight to the death would probably be easier to dal with.

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 06:35 AM
Blow brains out from 1000s of yards away is not the same as 'fight to the death'. Fight to the death would probably be easier to dal with.

Especially doesn't mean "only" ;)
Our special forces are highly regarded also.
We may not have any movies made about us, but the fighting tradition of the Canadian military is very distinguished and the quality of the Canadian solider is never in question.

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 06:36 AM
Sanjuro,

I'm not so much arguing about judging in a Christian sense, I'm pointing out we should still have personal freedoms under the law. If a guy doesn't want to hire a gay guy, that should be his right. Of course if he doesn't want to hire a guy with blue hair, that's his right too.

Fine line bro, as you know.

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 06:40 AM
its gotta be tough to walk that line... and i mean, a real christian that follows the rule should spend all their free time helping others... anything, i dont just mean handing out sandwiches to crack heads...

It is tough, very tough because of the world we live in, not because of lack of desire.
The grace given to Us by Our Lord compels Us to love our fellow man, to give as much as we can, to help as much as we can, with no though of recompense.
Christ's parable of the "sheep and Goats" in Matthew Chapter 25 is the best example of genuine christian works.
Of course the ideal is what we strive for but our fallen nature tends to hamper us as does the world we live in, but as one person once said, " I'd rather try and fail at being a Christian, than succeed at anything else".

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 06:45 AM
I don't care about religion. If one wants to be religious I feel its their freedom to do so, and I took an oath to defend that freedom in my country. As you did in yours. Which is more than most can say. I just can't stand when people use an unverifiable ideology to suppress the freedoms of others. Same sex marriage is a very practical issue; property, health coverages, child custody, etc...all things that us heterosexuals take for granted. If I wanted to live in a theocracy, I'd move to Iran.

I agree, never should any ideology be used to supress others, unless the acts of others are of course a danger to people or even themselves, though this is a tricky area.
I am all for same sex marriage, heck of ****sexulas want to go through the pleasure of divorce, all the power to them, LOL !

That and teaching evolution. Evolution should be taught at a younger age. Its ridiculous that now people aren't able to be introduced until university. And no, creationism and ID are not equal to evolutionary theory. Not trying to be demeaning, but neither have gone through any of the scientific validation processes that every scientific hypothesis must pass in order to be taught as theory. And so, I don't think they should be able to cut line and be taught in biology class, without having done the work (work which I personally don't think either would survive through, but that's me). Way I see it, ID can be taught in biology when evolutionists are invited to teach in church. But this is a US issue. If Canada doesn't have this problem, more power to yall.

I am a Christian, obviously, LOL !
And I believe the Theory of Evolution to be correct and that it should be taught in the schools.
The vast majority of Christians would agree with me.
I have no issues with ID and Creation being taught in philosophy classes but the science in them is still, at best, debatable.

Syn7
02-15-2011, 06:59 AM
We may not have any movies made about us, but the fighting tradition of the Canadian military is very distinguished and the quality of the Canadian solider is never in question.

about snipers... isnt that the closest thing to murder in a military setting... i mean its pretty personal for the guy looking thru the glass... i guess one could say the same thing about a bomber or some cat launching mortar inescriminately, but then they dont have to watch the head shot with a close up view either...

interesting topic.... ironically, i think i could get into being a sniper... im really good at hiding:D

pretty much all my friends in the millitary tell me that they get along great with their american counterparts... atleast in a professional capacity... once they work together it becomes clear that they both know what theyre doing...

although i have heard MORE than a few friendly fire complaints...

Syn7
02-15-2011, 07:07 AM
It is tough, very tough because of the world we live in, not because of lack of desire.
The grace given to Us by Our Lord compels Us to love our fellow man, to give as much as we can, to help as much as we can, with no though of recompense.
Christ's parable of the "sheep and Goats" in Matthew Chapter 25 is the best example of genuine christian works.
Of course the ideal is what we strive for but our fallen nature tends to hamper us as does the world we live in, but as one person once said, " I'd rather try and fail at being a Christian, than succeed at anything else".

yeah yeah i didnt mean to infer that your faith was weak... i just meant how society is so far outta step with The Rule... but then thats what secular society is all about... and like i said before, i agree with freedom of religion, right up until it crosses over into freedom from religion...

i mean, personally i feel all people should help others as much as they can, but i also believe in the importance of personal time... me time... thats the time when i truly feel like im living... giving feels good, but personal growth without interaction is like the ultimate for me... and ofcourse sometimes you just need to wind down...

and for the record, i dont help people anywhere near as much as i could... but i have my moments, and they arent so few and far between...

also, when i help people i do expect returns... personal returns... at the very least, i feel good about it and thats why i do it, not coz i was told its a right act... i dont believe there is such thing as a purely unselfish act... doesnt exist...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 07:26 AM
about snipers... isnt that the closest thing to murder in a military setting... i mean its pretty personal for the guy looking thru the glass... i guess one could say the same thing about a bomber or some cat launching mortar inescriminately, but then they dont have to watch the head shot with a close up view either...

It's not something I care to discuss anymore, I have put that far behind me, but y es, it is very personal.

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 07:30 AM
and for the record, i dont help people anywhere near as much as i could... but i have my moments, and they arent so few and far between...

We do the best we can, when we can.
No one knows better what is in our hearts than God and God knows why we do what we do.
We can all do more, but we do what we can, when we can with what we can.
We don't judge anyone for how much or how little they do.
One of Jesus's parables was of a rich man that did all he was suppose to do, gave the X amount that was required by Law, did all his sacrifices and prayers, then comes this poor old woman and gives what little she has because she has it to give ( at least I think it was an old woman...), anyways, the fact that she did what she did out of love, evne if it was so little, was far more "christian" then what the other guy did because he thought he had to and was following the "rules".

Syn7
02-15-2011, 07:44 AM
We do the best we can, when we can.
No one knows better what is in our hearts than God and God knows why we do what we do.
We can all do more, but we do what we can, when we can with what we can.
We don't judge anyone for how much or how little they do.
One of Jesus's parables was of a rich man that did all he was suppose to do, gave the X amount that was required by Law, did all his sacrifices and prayers, then comes this poor old woman and gives what little she has because she has it to give ( at least I think it was an old woman...), anyways, the fact that she did what she did out of love, evne if it was so little, was far more "christian" then what the other guy did because he thought he had to and was following the "rules".

and you do ALL you can do???

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 07:56 AM
and you do ALL you can do???

I wish !
I do what I can, just like everyone else ( kind of the point of my post dude).

Syn7
02-15-2011, 08:20 AM
I wish !
I do what I can, just like everyone else ( kind of the point of my post dude).

i ask if you do all you can do and you say you do what you can... do we have diff definitions of "can"???

i dont do all i can do... i could give more time, money, effort... i mean, i have free time that would be considered a waste to someone who actually does all they can do...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 09:45 AM
i ask if you do all you can do and you say you do what you can... do we have diff definitions of "can"???

i dont do all i can do... i could give more time, money, effort... i mean, i have free time that would be considered a waste to someone who actually does all they can do...

You are focusing on the "CAN" and I on the "ALL".
We do what we can under the circumstances we live in.
Can we do More? Quite possibly.
Is what we do, ALL that we can? Of course not, that would mean total unselfishness and total "giving up" of all we have.
Christ doesn't ask us to do that, grace doesn't compel us to do that.
That is why we are not judge base don works because if we were, we would all fall quite short.
God's grace tells us that his love is unconditional and that our love should also be that way, there is nothing we can do to deserve God's love, God has given it freely and asked nothing in return and it is this very love that drives Us to love others in as close to the same way as possible.
Do we succeed all the time?
Of course not, our fallen state prevents us from doing such, but we try and we try out of love, not for a reward or fro a recompense of any sort, just because we Love.

Syn7
02-15-2011, 10:08 AM
so you couldnt do any more without giving up too much???

to me the words "helping people" is so broad... one could consider this convo just such an act...

im not really trying to argue with you... i dont agree with all you say but mostly im just playing devils advocate here... i find it a more efficient way of getting to the core of matters... especially in politics and faith...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 10:44 AM
so you couldnt do any more without giving up too much???

to me the words "helping people" is so broad... one could consider this convo just such an act...

im not really trying to argue with you... i dont agree with all you say but mostly im just playing devils advocate here... i find it a more efficient way of getting to the core of matters... especially in politics and faith...

I am no sure what you are asking, sorry.

Syn7
02-15-2011, 10:55 AM
are you saying you couldnt do more without sacrificing your own quality of life??? im not sure how else to ask this question...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 11:19 AM
are you saying you couldnt do more without sacrificing your own quality of life??? im not sure how else to ask this question...

No, what I am saying is that we do the best we can with what we have at any given moment.
I have responsibilities to my family and as a provider and since my children did not ask to come into this world and I brought them in, I must care for them FIRST.
I also have responsibilities to my parents and siblings and wife and my employees and their families, etc.
Our Lord never asks us to do more than we can, He only asks that we do what we can.
Instead of donating as much as I do to the various hospitals and cancer research and diabets research and volunteering to help at hostels and food banks and such, can I do even more?
Yes, I am sure that I can sell my home and forfit my children's future and sell my car and bankrupt my business by giving all to the poor and needy, but My Lord has never asked me for this and I hope he never does.

Not sure if that answered your question.

BJJ-Blue
02-15-2011, 11:43 AM
No, what I am saying is that we do the best we can with what we have at any given moment.

Instead of donating as much as I do to the various hospitals and cancer research and diabets research and volunteering to help at hostels and food banks and such, can I do even more?

If you are a "high earner", Obama wants to limit the tax deductions on your charitable contributions. And remember, that liar said he would not be raising taxes. Thankfully the House will likely kill this proposal.

" The plan unveiled Monday includes tax increases for oil, gas and coal producers, investment managers and U.S.-based multinational corporations. The plan would allow Bush-era tax cuts to expire at the end of 2012 for individuals making more than $200,000 and married couples making more than $250,000. Wealthy taxpayers would have their itemized deductions limited starting in 2012, including deductions for mortgage interest, charitable contributions and state and local taxes.

Many of the tax increases were in the president's previous budget proposals, offered when Obama could expect a more friendly reception from Congress. Lawmakers from both political parties, however, have been wary of limiting the ability of high earners to deduct charitable contributions out of concern it will hurt non-profit organizations."

Source: (complete article)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110214/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_taxes

Is there anything big gov't liberals don't want to tax?

Syn7
02-15-2011, 11:47 AM
I have responsibilities to my family and as a provider and since my children did not ask to come into this world and I brought them in, I must care for them FIRST.
I also have responsibilities to my parents and siblings and wife and my employees and their families, etc.
Our Lord never asks us to do more than we can, He only asks that we do what we can.
Yes, I am sure that I can sell my home and forfit my children's future and sell my car and bankrupt my business by giving all to the poor and needy, but My Lord has never asked me for this and I hope he never does.

Not sure if that answered your question.

yeah but if you buy a coffee you dont need, thats two bucks that couldve bought someone a sandwich...

i see what your saying... not sure if your following me here tho...

that coffee doesnt help ur fam or employees... simple example i know, but im trying to keep it simple here...

Syn7
02-15-2011, 11:50 AM
If you are a "high earner", Obama wants to limit the tax deductions on your charitable contributions. And remember, that liar said he would not be raising taxes. Thankfully the House will likely kill this proposal.

" The plan unveiled Monday includes tax increases for oil, gas and coal producers, investment managers and U.S.-based multinational corporations. The plan would allow Bush-era tax cuts to expire at the end of 2012 for individuals making more than $200,000 and married couples making more than $250,000. Wealthy taxpayers would have their itemized deductions limited starting in 2012, including deductions for mortgage interest, charitable contributions and state and local taxes.

Many of the tax increases were in the president's previous budget proposals, offered when Obama could expect a more friendly reception from Congress. Lawmakers from both political parties, however, have been wary of limiting the ability of high earners to deduct charitable contributions out of concern it will hurt non-profit organizations."

Source: (complete article)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110214/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_taxes

Is there anything big gov't liberals don't want to tax?

like DJ said earlier, and i fully agree... charities arent so great... and i have a major issue with non profits as well... most have an agenda beyond their mission statements...

especially with philanthropy... like using grants to achieve an agenda beyond simple charity...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 11:50 AM
yeah but if you buy a coffee you dont need, thats two bucks that couldve bought someone a sandwich...

i see what your saying... not sure if your following me here tho...

that coffee doesnt help ur fam or employees... simple example i know, but im trying to keep it simple here...

Sorry, you've lost me.
Are you insinuating that I can only be truly charitable when ALL is do is for charity?

Syn7
02-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Sorry, you've lost me.
Are you insinuating that I can only be truly charitable when ALL is do is for charity?

im saying that if one believes in truly helping others then they can eliminate superficial crap from their life to free up time and money for better use... like coffee... if one more person can survive becoz you gave them your starbuck money, thats a good thing... if one person dies becoz somebody didnt give up their starbucks, that could be seen as bad...

im a prime example.. i have no kids and i can pick up and leave and do anything i want anytime i want to... if i was a christian i think i would be compelled to go do something better with my time...

but i dont believe that... i feel the best thing i can do for this world is be the best me i can be... ofcourse thats open to interpretation... but i dont struggle with it at all... not one bit... i dont walk any fine lines in that respect...

Syn7
02-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Sorry, you've lost me.

and one thing forsure is that it would be less selfish...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I think you have an interesting view of things my friend.

Syn7
02-15-2011, 12:39 PM
interesting as in you are interested or interesting as in you wonder how i even function in this world??? :p

i realise its hard to tell when im relaying my own beliefs or just playing devils advocate... but if you ever wanted any clarity alls ya gotta do is ask;)

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure I want access to your dementia !
LMAO !!

Syn7
02-15-2011, 12:56 PM
lol thats a new one... ive been called many things... but never demented... different sure, but never demented... new one for the list...

my mum died from MS a few years ago and she lived in a care facility for her last 5 years or so... so i had alot of contact with dementia... very debilitating(sp?)... saw some outragious sh1t go down up in that spot... like, really weird stuff...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 01:10 PM
lol thats a new one... ive been called many things... but never demented... different sure, but never demented... new one for the list...

my mum died from MS a few years ago and she lived in a care facility for her last 5 years or so... so i had alot of contact with dementia... very debilitating(sp?)... saw some outragious sh1t go down up in that spot... like, really weird stuff...

I apologise for the remark if it hit you in a bad way, it was not my intent.
Sorry.

Syn7
02-15-2011, 01:12 PM
I apologise for the remark if it hit you in a bad way, it was not my intent.
Sorry.

not insulted in the least my friend :) not at all... i know what you meant...

i only brought up my mom coz the word dementia reminds me of being there seeing all the crazyness... no offence taken whatsoever... all to the good...

sanjuro_ronin
02-15-2011, 01:20 PM
not insulted in the least my friend :) not at all... i know what you meant...

i only brought up my mom coz the word dementia reminds me of being there seeing all the crazyness... no offence taken whatsoever... all to the good...

Sorry to hear about your Mom, truly.

Syn7
02-15-2011, 01:48 PM
yeah it sucked but it was a long time comming so it wasnt a shock... and as guilty as a fealt about it, it was almost a relief... my grandfather passed away this year too and i was talking to pops about that... he had the same feelings... you feel like a d1ck but their quality of life is so bad that its a blessing in that respect... im dealing with it... thanx for the words tho... much apreciated...

MasterKiller
02-16-2011, 01:04 PM
http://helpimablog.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/supergod.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
02-16-2011, 01:45 PM
LOL !
Nice comic strip !!

Hardwork108
02-16-2011, 03:33 PM
http://helpimablog.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/supergod.jpg

That was a very intelligent comic strip. It should be in all school books.

Human kind does not need fantasy religions that are meant to brainwash them into submission, while at the same time hijacking their consciousness away from true spirituality.

The truth is that we don't need religious mumbo jumbo to tell us that we should not kill, steal or cause suffering. All this should be an issue of moral common sense, and the guideline should be, treat others as you would have them treat you, unless of course, you are into sadomasochism, that is.:D

Kansuke
02-16-2011, 08:40 PM

Well then someone should make a movie about them!

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2011, 07:21 AM
Well then someone should make a movie about them!

They have, a few actually:
Steel Magnolias was by far my favorite.