PDA

View Full Version : The words of a KGB defector in 1985 and the fate of the US today!

Hardwork108
02-13-2011, 05:10 PM
An amazing interview with a former high level KGB defector in 1985, shines a light on what is to come to the US, including what this country is going through right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk&feature=related

Syn7
02-13-2011, 06:04 PM
there ya go... im proud of you Hdub... rather than posting an irate alex jones yelling at the camera about this guy, instead you post the actual video... much better...

Hardwork108
02-13-2011, 10:47 PM
there ya go... im proud of you Hdub... rather than posting an irate alex jones yelling at the camera about this guy, instead you post the actual video... much better...

Well, Alex Jones would suffice, if this guy's video was not available. I would just have to see beyond his "irate" dialogue and note down the relevant points...;)

mooyingmantis
02-14-2011, 01:36 PM
An amazing interview with a former high level KGB defector in 1985, shines a light on what is to come to the US, including what this country is going through right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk&feature=related

Excellent post! Thanks for sharing!

Syn7
02-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Well, Alex Jones would suffice, if this guy's video was not available. I would just have to see beyond his "irate" dialogue and note down the relevant points...;)

look, if youre gonna post alex jones clkips pick ones like this where he doesnt give you an outline then swears its true... he brough in livingston and livingston provided an absolute sh1tload of info that i later went and researched myself... i dont get 1/100 as much knowledge from an alex jones rant as i do from something like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKl9rqw1Ykw&feature=feedbul

now i totally get cloud seeding and can find examples of it even near where i live... you dont get that from being preached at and ranted at... those methods are so so so so often abused, that i shut down when i hear it... why? coz 99.999% is absolute bull**** and i couldnt be bothered to sift thru it for answers when i can just get clear answers from people who arent so emotionaly charged... alex jones isnt unique... there are other more palatable sources that give mostly the same info... ofcourse they give the facts and i build my own picture, they dont force a conclusion on me... they respect my intelligence enough to let me do the math myself... and im not special, almost anyone can do effective research without being preached at...

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Excellent post! Thanks for sharing!

You are very welcome. :)

I have one more from the same interviewer that I will be posting soon in a new thread. It is a very eye opening interview as well, even if somewhat disturbing.

HW108

EDIT: I just posted the thread. It is just a simple interview without razzmatazz or anything. Here it is: http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59741

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 03:50 PM
look, if youre gonna post alex jones clkips pick ones like this where he doesnt give you an outline then swears its true... he brough in livingston and livingston provided an absolute sh1tload of info that i later went and researched myself... i dont get 1/100 as much knowledge from an alex jones rant as i do from something like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKl9rqw1Ykw&feature=feedbul

now i totally get cloud seeding and can find examples of it even near where i live... you dont get that from being preached at and ranted at... those methods are so so so so often abused, that i shut down when i hear it... why? coz 99.999% is absolute bull**** and i couldnt be bothered to sift thru it for answers when i can just get clear answers from people who arent so emotionaly charged... alex jones isnt unique... there are other more palatable sources that give mostly the same info... ofcourse they give the facts and i build my own picture, they dont force a conclusion on me... they respect my intelligence enough to let me do the math myself... and im not special, almost anyone can do effective research without being preached at...

I see what you are saying, but I have this ability to see beyond the rants and see the facts for what they are. I am interested in the facts, and believe that Alex does good research, which most people could not do, for many reasons. So, I hear out his facts and make my own conclusions.:)

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 04:41 PM
The new thread that is related to this one, a fascinating interview and an important visual document:

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59741

Syn7
02-14-2011, 04:47 PM
I see what you are saying, but I have this ability to see beyond the rants and see the facts for what they are. I am interested in the facts, and believe that Alex does good research, which most people could not do, for many reasons. So, I hear out his facts and make my own conclusions.:)

or so you think... maybe he's just using the tried and tested nazi propaganda method... repetition repetition repetition...

your first statement was beyond arrogant man... its why you rub people the wrong way... becoz you DO think youre special and you do think you have better cognitive abilities than the next guy...

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 04:51 PM
or so you think... maybe he's just using the tried and tested nazi propaganda method... repetition repetition repetition...

your first statement was beyond arrogant man... its why you rub people the wrong way... becoz you DO think youre special and you do think you have better cognitive abilities than the next guy...

That was a tongue in cheek statement, while hinting to you that it is best to see beyond people's "rants" and focus on their message.;)

Syn7
02-14-2011, 04:58 PM
That was a tongue in cheek statement, while hinting to you that it is best to see beyond people's "rants" and focus on their message.;)

not when i can get the same info sans preaching...

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 05:24 PM
not when i can get the same info sans preaching...

Understood, but I wouldn't want you to miss on some new info just because you didn't "like" the messenger..;)

Syn7
02-14-2011, 06:07 PM
we all do all the time... i guaruntee it...

Hardwork108
02-14-2011, 09:52 PM
we all do all the time... i guaruntee it...

True, but I am attempting to minimize the frequency......