PDA

View Full Version : Bieber-tards on the loose...

Syn7
02-15-2011, 10:32 AM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/angry-justin-bieber-fans-vandalize-esperanza-spalding-wikipedia-20110214-133218-108.html

this isnt the first time bieber fans have done stupid sh1t... one that comes to mind is all the hate mail kim kardashian got coz bieber had a crush on her... now i can think of lots of reasons to hate on a kardashian, but thats just stupid... i read an article awhile ago, and it gave a bunch of examples... i cant remember most of them anymore but they were all really dumb reasons to get a hate on...

so should the grammys be a talent contest or a popularity contest??? she is clearly more musically talented than bieber... and even tho i know exactly who she is and what shes done, not many people seem to even have heard of her, let alone name a song or two...

Syn7
02-15-2011, 10:44 AM
also... about wiki... i edit that thing all the time... just yesterday i stumbled into yasser arafats page and there was a pic with the caption "a young yasser being nursed by his mother" and it was a pic of a pig nursing her lil piglet... its gone now, i erased it right away... but i bet it was like that for awhile... and since it was english wiki, im sure most people that saw it even thought it was funny... thats some sad sh1t man...

wiki is ok for a quick intro to something but it should never be used as a source of fact... NEVER... that being said, i like the idea of wiki and it is a very useful tool even if people do abuse the hell out of it...

BJJ-Blue
02-15-2011, 11:15 AM
so should the grammys be a talent contest or a popularity contest??? she is clearly more musically talented than bieber... and even tho i know exactly who she is and what shes done, not many people seem to even have heard of her, let alone name a song or two...

At least the more talented artist won this time. After all, Milli Vanilli won a Grammy.

David Jamieson
02-15-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm not going to say Beiber is untalented, but him and Drake couldn't hold a candle to Esperanza Spalding and that's all there is to it.

they (drake and beiber) are over produced and 1/2 of what is them actually isn't.

So, I'm ok with the results! lol

It's just the whole industry giving itself a big ol' hand job anyway, so, keep listening to what you like to listen to anyway! :)

Syn7
02-15-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm not going to say Beiber is untalented, but him and Drake couldn't hold a candle to Esperanza Spalding and that's all there is to it.

they (drake and beiber) are over produced and 1/2 of what is them actually isn't.

So, I'm ok with the results! lol

It's just the whole industry giving itself a big ol' hand job anyway, so, keep listening to what you like to listen to anyway! :)

drake and bieber combined dont have 1/50 the talent spalding has... she can actually play many instruments as well as sing... what can bieber do??? play 4 chords on a guitar and sing songs he didnt write??? drake isnt even worth a mention, bieber is more talented than drake... and thats just sad as far as drake is concerned...