PDA

View Full Version : Indian minister reads 'wrong speech' at UN

Syn7
02-15-2011, 09:57 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8324724/Indian-minister-reads-wrong-speech-at-UN.html

awesome... how did this retard not know he was reading the wrong speach... ok we all know they never write their own speaches, but you would think they would at least read them first... fukcing robots... :rolleyes:

Syn7
02-15-2011, 10:02 PM
t was particularly embarrassing because India is seeking a permanent place on the Security Council and Mr Krishna, on a two-day visit to the US, was speaking at the UN for the first time.

Mr Krishna, however, put on a brave face. "There was nothing wrong in it," he said afterwards. "There were so many papers in front of me so by mistake the wrong speech was taken out."

i love it.... if they wanna be taken seriously and get a seat, they need to step up their game... one way to do that is to actually know what you are talking about... i know i know, its asking alot... but hey, it is the security council after all....

you would think a country with that kind of millitary might would already have a permanent seat on the council...

curenado
02-16-2011, 08:24 AM
That was pretty bumbling-booby for people who want to vote on war and nuclear arms.....

One time Al Gore was supposed to make a speech on TV. The make up people intentionally made him look garish and nightmarish - ridiculous really. He looked outlandish and it ruined his speech from the start.

I would have thought maybe the guy next to this hindi guy shifted his papers on purpose, except the speech should not have even been there (lol!)

He also seems a little old to be holding such potentially powerful keys in the world. Hopefully India will look at that and not send a mummy to their next opportunity.

David Jamieson
02-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Well, these people in power are not objects or icons, they are human first and are subject to all the failures and gaffs that any other human is subject too.

Many of the people that sit in power really do not have the right stuff to be there and hence, so many problems.

The UN is an OK model and the biggest problem within it is the corruptions of individual people. Same as any model of government and no matter who is sitting there, there will be a side that is opposed to them regardless of what they do, good or bad.

But, it would appear it is harder to dislodge the bad cookies than it is to dislodge the good ones and that is why they almost always get shot or murdered.

the corrupt and pathetic will always be more in number than the upright and just.

It's a sad truth of the human condition.