PDA

View Full Version : Teresa Strasser Hammers Into David Frum Over Prosecuting Bush For War Crimes

Syn7
02-18-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XnepeMb7kI

i love this clip... this isnt said enough... the US signed the geneva convention and the articles are very clear about what is and what isnt a war crime and waterboarding is defined as torture... some admit to waterboarding therefore they admit to war crimes... its just that simple...

common article 3 of the geneva convention is pretty clear... officials admit they did it... guilty... simple... democrats and republicans alike... if you knew it was happening and either signed off on it, ordered it, or carried it out, you are a war criminal... you cant sign agreements like that and then disregard it when it isnt convenient...

personally, i have no doubt they went waaaay further than waterboarding... i have no doubt that they litterally destroyed some captives for info... but the waterboarding we can prove with ease and we have alot of people who have admitted to it...

this isnt going away... the CCR already had bush afraid to leave the country and go to switzerland... i'll be suprised if he comes to canada next year as he has planned to do...

Hardwork108
02-19-2011, 08:45 AM
The way I see it, if you want to prosecute US Presidents, then you should go back decades.

You could have prosecuted Johnson for escalating the war in Vietnam, as well as being possibly involved in JFK's assassination.

You could have prosecuted Nixon, for obvious reasons.

President Carter (together with Brizinsky) for enticing the USSR into invading Afghanistan, as well as engineering the fall of the Shah of Iran. All of which resulted in millions of innocent deaths.

Reagan could have been prosecuted for Iran Gate, as well as thousands of deaths in Central America. During his time, the US government supplied arms both sides of Iran-Iraq war.

George Bush Senior could have been prosecuted for decades of involvement in Drug Trafficking, and the illegal invasion of Panama, when he fell out with his drug dealing partner in crime, general Noriega.

Bill Clinton, should have been prosecuted in dealing in drugs and money laundering, and possible links with murders of witnesses, during his time as the Governor of Arkansas. Of course as President, he continued being the same piece of garbage that he was as Governor.

George W. Bush, the village idiot son of George Bush senior, should also be prosectuted for the 9-11 conspiracy; the war in Iraq and war profiteering.

Yep, nice bunch of people....:rolleyes:

The only difference between these psychopaths and Hitler is that the latter's Fascism was overt, whereas the formers' is covert meaning that they commit mass murder, thievery and other crimes, while hiding behind the facade of "Democracy", "Freedom" and "Justice", all of which are buzz words that have hypnotized and hood winked generations of Westerners!

Having mentioned the US Presidents, we must also give a "cordial" mention to their British and other European psychopathic counterparts.

In a just world all of these people would be locked up for the rest of their miserable lifes, or better, be hung from the nearest trees!!!

BJJ-Blue
02-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't believe the Geneva Convention applies to those not in uniform. I believe it applies to military personnel in uniform, but not civilians who take up arms. Isn't that why you are only required to give your name, rank, and serial number when captured, and those without it can be executed witout trial? Only someone in the military would have a serial number and rank.

David Jamieson
02-24-2011, 07:17 AM
David's mother Barbara has spun in her grave so much from her kids neo-con antics that she has actually created a small singularity with an event horizon.

I read his book 'An End to Evil' and it is clear, he enjoys twisting facts and he is not incapable of outright lies to ensure that the neo-con agenda is pushed.

It is downright weird that Canadian boy is guiding the neo-con agenda in the USA, but there you have it.

If you told the neo-cons clearly that David is a canuck and that his mom was a radical liberal in Canada, they'll probably stop giving him any cred by that alone. lol