PDA

View Full Version : IWC in Atlanta

Sihing73
02-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Hello,

I have had some inquiries lately asking about training in the Atlanta area. I am considering starting up a small practice group in Piedmont Park in Atlanta one Saturday each month. Atlanta is about 90 miles south of me in Toccoa so this will be a two hour ride each way for me. I will most likely have to bring my kids along with me and the sessions will be about three hours in length.

I will be teaching the Shifting SNT and CK as well as Stepping CK of Sifu Chung Kwok Chow to any who would be interested in exploring that method.

I will most likely be asking anyone who takes part to contribute $5 for the cost of my travel to and from ATL as gas is not getting any cheaper. The first session will be free in order to determine the level of interest.

I will post the exact dates and times when I have a firmer grasp of whether or not there is enough interest to do this, but most likely will not start till mid March or the beginning of April.

Anyone on this forum is welcome to come by and meet me and participate if they wish, I would not ask anyone not participating on a regular basis to contribute anything for travel.

Here is a link to the park:
http://www.piedmontpark.org/visit/park_map.html

bennyvt
02-25-2011, 08:09 AM
I know a fellow student now in canda, he's looking from training. Ill tell him on facebook and see if he is close. I know he's skiing so I guess that would be alot of canada.