PDA

View Full Version : our new commercial

EarthDragon
02-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Our new commercial, all comments welcome.

Fullblast clothing is avalible at the Cobra Mixed Martial Arts Acdemy or online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jNFBFBb6c&feature=player_profilepage

ginosifu
02-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Sweet
Looks good to me!

ginosifu

Dale Dugas
02-23-2011, 06:29 AM
short and sweet and straight to the point.

Excellent!

MightyB
02-23-2011, 07:21 AM
You should have him cut it to exactly 30 seconds no frames ( :30.00) and see if you can do a spot cable run or have it in a movie theatre or two. Those two options are usually pretty affordable.

EarthDragon
02-23-2011, 09:06 PM
thanks for the feedback I was impressed with the editing myself, it didnt look that good when he shot it. LOL

mightyB
thats a great idea. I am trying to help out the full blast clothing guys and get them well known like the tapout guys started. They are local boys and are donating a portion of the profits to charity and the armed forces.

So I am helping them anyway I can even using my school to have a display case, and our cage to do thier thing.

praying mantis kung fu USA commercial coming up next month....

MasterKiller
02-24-2011, 07:10 AM
Good on them, but they are going to need some better designs. The Wal-Mart MMA shirts look better.

If they are serious, they should post their designs on mixedmartialarts.com and take the criticism very seriously, as there are a number of successful tshirt sellers on that board, such as SixDeuce (which is probably the best MMA clothing company around).

EarthDragon
02-24-2011, 09:11 AM
MK, for sure I will pass that along. they are lookign for feed back.

for spring thy are comming out with foil and gold leaf super soft cotton as well aas burnout patternes with all new designs, But dotn want to copy other shirts... seems like afficliction adn all these companies all look the same. skulls winged feathers adn flames are kinda played out but hey what do i know?

They are also having them stiched with thier own lables ie official product tags these were the first run, but for sure I will tell them about MMA.com
thanks for the feed back

David Jamieson
02-24-2011, 05:11 PM
skulls, snakes&daggers, wings and anchors will NEVER go out of style.

:p

...and panthers

...and dragons, you gotta have dragons.

...and wolves, definitely I think it would be great to have a three wolf moon mma shirt! Maybe with a famous Indian chief riding a Harley too!

mickey
02-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Nice commercial.

mickey

Northwind
02-25-2011, 10:21 AM
Wow great job!

I'm trying to teach myself Premiere and to get better clips, smarter editing myself - there's more making a decent vid than one would think :)

sean_stonehart
02-25-2011, 10:36 AM
skulls, snakes&daggers, wings and anchors will NEVER go out of style.

:p

...and panthers

...and dragons, you gotta have dragons.

...and wolves, definitely I think it would be great to have a three wolf moon mma shirt! Maybe with a famous Indian chief riding a Harley too!

Liger... where's the liger????

Lucas
02-25-2011, 10:50 AM
alot of these shirts seem to mimic tattoos for some reason.