PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen this Global Warming Ad?

Hardwork108
02-27-2011, 11:07 AM
I came across this disturbing Global Warming/Carbon Footprint ad, which is mentioned in the video clip below. Apparently, it has stopped being used now, but I am still wondering if anyone here has seen this ad, or actually, the series of ads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-I6QudneOU&feature=related

Syn7
02-27-2011, 11:28 AM
british tv is hard to handle as it is...

i think alex jones thinks everyone is dumb... did he really need to explain every frame??? yeah alex, i saw they exploded... yes alex i see the blood... thanx alex, but shut the fukc up and just play the commercials already... then talk about it...

"hit pause, you see this is what theyre doing here..."... most common alex jones phrase...

Hardwork108
02-27-2011, 11:31 AM

Britain = USA

USA = Britain

Do you want to hazard a guess on where Canada and Australia stand in this equasion?

Hardwork108
02-27-2011, 11:44 AM

i think alex jones thinks everyone is dumb... did he really need to explain every frame??? yeah alex, i saw they exploded... yes alex i see the blood... thanx alex, but shut the fukc up and just play the commercials already... then talk about it...

"hit pause, you see this is what theyre doing here..."... most common alex jones phrase...

I believe that Alex Jones is so thorough because a lot of the population are too dumbed down to understand some of this.......

And as always, I believe that you are too involved in your own personal dislike of Alex Jones, to appreciate the messages he is getting across.

I did not post his clip because I wanted to know who likes Alex, and who doesn't, as I don't care, nor does Alex, I bet. I posted the video to demonstrate to people, yet again, as to the psychopathic nature of those powers that goven us........

Syn7
02-27-2011, 12:03 PM
I believe that Alex Jones is so thorough because a lot of the population are too dumbed down to understand some of this.......

And as always, I believe that you are too involved in your own personal dislike of Alex Jones, to appreciate the messages he is getting across.

I did not post his clip because I wanted to know who likes Alex, and who doesn't, as I don't care, nor does Alex, I bet. I posted the video to demonstrate to people, yet again, as to the psychopathic nature of those powers that goven us........

well then find the commercials on their own and post them... its clear you think im not smart enough to get AJ... i dont think you are smart enough to understand why i find it offensive... minor offensive, no big deal... but annoying none the less...

ibut you can see why im annoyed, no?

what are you talking about usa=britain? dude, canadian tv is THE WORST... like 3 good shows... EVER... and kids in the hall was two of them;)

american tv is alot better than brit tv... canadian tv sucks, aussie tv is like in between brit and canada... better than us, not better than the brits... the brits have good ideas... usually make good shows after an american steals the idea and remakes it...

Hardwork108
02-27-2011, 12:12 PM
well then find the commercials on their own and post them... its clear you think im not smart enough to get AJ... i dont think you are smart enough to understand why i find it offensive... minor offensive, no big deal... but annoying none the less...

ibut you can see why im annoyed, no?

what are you talking about usa=britain? dude, canadian tv is THE WORST... like 3 good shows... EVER... and kids in the hall was two of them;)

american tv is alot better than brit tv... canadian tv sucks, aussie tv is like in between brit and canada... better than us, not better than the brits... the brits have good ideas... usually make good shows after an american steals the idea and remakes it...

I believe you misunderstood. I was referring to the fact that the US, the UK, Canada and Australia are run by the same "elements".

As for TV, nowadays, it is not a question of which country has the better programming, but that of which one dumbs the people down more.