PDA

View Full Version : The New Abortion Thread...

Syn7
02-28-2011, 03:12 PM
since blue tarded out and got the last one locked... heres the new one :D

you should be happy that low income fam who cant afford a child, or more kids, have the option to abort... its only racial because african-americans dominate the lowest tax brackets...

lets keep this civilized... dont get this one locked... its an important issue...

BJJ-Blue
02-28-2011, 03:25 PM
All I did was post statistics. We've been over this before, posting statistics and demographics in a political debate is gonna happen, and it's not racism.

If it is, then by that logic any doctor that says only African-Americans get sickle cell anemia is a racist.

Syn7
02-28-2011, 03:46 PM
no its not the same... and dont even go there...

the stats arent because they are black, its because they are poor and black people dominate that tax bracket in NYC... the stats without context insinute racisism... and without proper context they even encourage racism from people like you... just drop it or ur gonna get this one locked too... dont be a tard...

BJJ-Blue
02-28-2011, 04:04 PM
no its not the same... and dont even go there...

the stats arent because they are black, its because they are poor and black people dominate that tax bracket in NYC... the stats without context insinute racisism... and without proper context they even encourage racism from people like you... just drop it or ur gonna get this one locked too... dont be a tard...

So be it. Facts are facts. Usaully those who can't debate them try and find a way to discard them, and the race card is a good one for that purpose.

FYI, you can't blame poverty. The abortion rate for the entire city of New York is 41%. Are you saying 41% of all pregnant NYC residents are living in poverty?

Syn7
02-28-2011, 04:53 PM
So be it. Facts are facts. Usually those who can't debate them try and find a way to discard them, and the race card is a good one for that purpose.

FYI, you can't blame poverty. The abortion rate for the entire city of New York is 41%. Are you saying 41% of all pregnant NYC residents are living in poverty?

i never said to discard them... im just saying its important to understand all the facts, not just one number... you need to look at ALL the numbers, ALL the facts... with proper context this isnt about race, its about poverty... im sorry you cant see that... but this is the kind of stuff you do that has people like DJ calling you a racist... i know, you dont get it, you dont believe you are racist... we get that too...

David Jamieson
02-28-2011, 05:09 PM
You should have called this "The all new shiny abortion thread"

I mean if you're looking to get a rise out of someone, go big eh?

Syn7
02-28-2011, 05:18 PM
can i change it???

im not looking to get a rise out of anyone, im just disappointed that the other thread got locked over dumb racial bullsh1t that is hardly relevant to the issue...

sanjuro_ronin
03-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Abortion is NOT and SHOULD NOT be a form of birth control for a variety of reasons:
It is not as safe as other methods.
It does NOT prevent but works after the fact.
It kills.
It can harm the mother in pshycological ways.
There are far better methods of birth control.
Abortion MUST be an option that is available, yes, but a "last resort" option and one in which full understanding of the act and it's consequences must be addressed by all.

In other words, abortion should be an option to terminate a pregnancy for reasons of rape and health of the mother and child, but it should NOT be a from of birth control.

Again, there are far better, less risky and more "moral" options for birth control.