PDA

View Full Version : An Eye Opener about Libya?

Hardwork108
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
An eye opening article about Libya. What do you think???

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23474

Have we been lied to, yet again????

mickey
03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Greetings,

There is a lot of media hype with Libya. The funny thing is that the protestors that are depicted do not have the sense to change their clothing for the camera. Additionally, there are very few wide angle shots of "all out mayhem". On the ABC nightly news earlier this week, some journalists went to see MK. I noticed that the surroundings were incredibly serene.

By the way, I have spoken to several Africans about the United States of Africa. They told me that the Arabs have been disrupting the process from day one.

mickey

Drake
03-03-2011, 08:06 PM
An eye opening article about Libya. What do you think???

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23474

Have we been lied to, yet again????

From the same guy who said depleted uranium was a tool of genocide, and that bioweapons were being manufactured by our pharmaceuticals. Yeah, someone is lying alright... no doubt about that.

I'm trained with handling DU... it's minimally harmful, at best. And biowarfare went the way of the Dodo thanks to Nixon, who said nukes were better and more discriminate.

Yup...there's lying going on, alright.

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 12:56 AM
From the same guy who said depleted uranium was a tool of genocide, and that bioweapons were being manufactured by our pharmaceuticals. Yeah, someone is lying alright... no doubt about that.

I'm trained with handling DU... it's minimally harmful, at best. And biowarfare went the way of the Dodo thanks to Nixon, who said nukes were better and more discriminate.

Yup...there's lying going on, alright.

Well, we were lied to about the "unpopularity" Saddam Hussain. We were lied to about the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

A few decades before that, we were lied to about the alleged infringments on human rights of the Shah of Iran, who was later overthrown by the British and the US intelligence agencies. As it turns out, it seems that any infringments on human rights by the Shah of Iran are greatly overshadowed by the mass murder, torture and destablization of sovereign nations by the US, UK and others who were lying to us about the Shah of Iran.

Also, we are being lied to about Global Warming and other "threats", including the terrorist one, which is a fantasy created by some of the Western Intelligence agencies.

So, I don't see it so far fetched to assume that what is happening in Libya is not just another Iranian style, "people's" :rolleyes:, revolution.....

wenshu
03-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Shah of Iran, who was later overthrown by the British and the US intelligence agencies.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Syn7
03-04-2011, 08:39 AM
the shah was a piece of sh1t when his own people overthrew him, he was piece of sh1t when westrn intelligence put him back on his throne and he was a piece of sh1t after he was ousted the second time... you make it seem like he was some good guy, loved by his people... all his life he was a piece of sh1t and everyone who supported him was a piece of sh1t for propping up a piece of sh1t... and the gov of iran we see today is a direct result of western interests taking sides with pieces of sh1t... thus creating this new regime they have now, who happen to be pieces of sh1t... you see the pattern here???

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 11:06 AM
the shah was a piece of sh1t when his own people overthrew him, he was piece of sh1t when westrn intelligence put him back on his throne and he was a piece of sh1t after he was ousted the second time... you make it seem like he was some good guy, loved by his people... all his life he was a piece of sh1t and everyone who supported him was a piece of sh1t for propping up a piece of sh1t... and the gov of iran we see today is a direct result of western interests taking sides with pieces of sh1t... thus creating this new regime they have now, who happen to be pieces of sh1t... you see the pattern here???

YOu are a victim of propaganda. If the Shah of Iran was really a piece of Sh!t, then he would have been kept in power. His country's economy was growing immensly. He was opening schools and universities all over the place, thus educating his people. Look at his people today! He was opening other institutions as well. He was sending his medical corp to far out villages to provide services to the poor.

He was trying to get more oil rights for Iran (after his oil contract with Britain had passed its course).

Here is an excerpt on the subject from the excellent book by William Engdahl (I believe that he lives in Canada):

http://www.netnative.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

You seem to have your head above the water in comparison to many who post here, but the rabbit hole runs very deep; many lies and illusions.

More research is in order....

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

What I said may sound strange to people who are not aware of the political realities of the world we live in, but among the normal Iranian intellectual class, this fact is common knowledge.

Have a look at this link which I provided for Syn7:

Drake
03-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Maybe you should do you your own research and not be so dependent on whack jobs and conspiracy theorists to tell you what the truth is, HW108. Seems they tell you what you are supposed to believe, and out of some misguided sense of loyalty, you just gobble it up without the slightest hesitation. They tell you the Statue of Liberty is a robot, you'd believe it.

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Maybe you should do you your own research and not be so dependent on whack jobs and conspiracy theorists to tell you what the truth is,HW108.

Are you calling William Engdahl a "whack job"?:rolleyes:

Why do I get the feeling that you would not have made your above comment if I had used as reference the pack of lies we keep hearing on our evening news programs, that justify mass murder, infringments on our freedoms, and so on??

Here, watch what he has to say about what is happening in Egypt, Tunisia, etc.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/

Seems they tell you what you are supposed to believe, and out of some misguided sense of loyalty, you just gobble it up without the slightest hesitation. They tell you the Statue of Liberty is a robot, you'd believe it.

It seems that when you are informed of things that you were not aware of and don't agree with your own world view, then you automatically go defensive and call the messengers, "conspiracy theorists" and "wack jobs".

The overthrow of the Shah of Iran was a joint CIA and MI6 operation. Most of the Iranian intellectual class is aware of this. Just like the fact that they know that during the Iran/Iraq war the US (and the UK, no doubt others too), supplied both sides with arms, thus prolonging the conflict, causing untold misery to two nations that would have otherwise had a fantastic futures ahead of them.

Drake, as a US military intelligence officer, you either know what is going on and are feeling obliged to white wash and hide everything, or your "compartment" is involved in other activities, where you are deprived of relevant info and history regarding this subject matter.

Drake
03-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Maybe... or MAYBE you are just a paranoid schizophrenic?

Syn7
03-04-2011, 01:04 PM

Are you calling William Engdahl a "whack job"?:rolleyes:

Why do I get the feeling that you would not have made your above comment if I had used as reference the pack of lies we keep hearing on our evening news programs, that justify mass murder, infringments on our freedoms, and so on??

Here, watch what he has to say about what is happening in Egypt, Tunisia, etc.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/

It seems that when you are informed of things that you were not aware of and don't agree with your own world view, then you automatically go defensive and call the messengers, "conspiracy theorists" and "wack jobs".

The overthrow of the Shah of Iran was a joint CIA and MI6 operation. Most of the Iranian intellectual class is aware of this. Just like the fact that they know that during the Iran/Iraq war the US (and the UK, no doubt others too), supplied both sides with arms, thus prolonging the conflict, causing untold misery to two nations that would have otherwise had a fantastic futures ahead of them.

Drake, as a US military intelligence officer, you either know what is going on and are feeling obliged to white wash and hide everything, or your "compartment" is involved in other activities, where you are deprived of relevant info and history regarding this subject matter.

doesnt change the fact that the shah was a piece of sh1t from day one... why do you think the people rose against him in the first place... even if their anger was fueled from outside for other agendas, that anger was there none the less... the americans put him back because he was good for america, not iran... they didnt want iran to nationalize their resources, so they put him back...

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:05 PM
I knew it, you didn't even watch the interview.:rolleyes:

Maybe... or MAYBE you are just a paranoid schizophrenic?

Actually, I am a very balanced and calm person. Perhaps, that is one of the reasons that I see things that you don't......

Drake
03-04-2011, 01:07 PM
I knew it, you didn't even watch the interview.:rolleyes:

Actually, I am a very balanced and calm person. Perhaps, that is one of the reasons that I see things that you don't......

I'm sure you do. Mindless obedience to internet whack jobs is the new definition of clarity, eh?

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm sure you do. Mindless obedience to internet whack jobs is the new definition of clarity, eh?

I guess the Iranian intellectual class are all wack jobs. I guess as a member of the US military, if anyone says anything contrary to what "Mr President, sir" says, then he is a wack job.....

You know, that is why world leaders have been, and still do get away with literally murder, that is mass murder, because people like you, who should know better, follow what they say blindly. Then when the proverbial sh!t hits the fan, and you find out that there were WOMADs in Iraq, you turn around an rationalize it with theories that would make any real conspiracy wack job proud!

Drake
03-04-2011, 01:15 PM
I guess the Iranian intellectual class are all wack jobs. I guess as a member of the US military, if anyone says anything contrary to what "Mr President, sir" says, then he is a wack job.....

You know, that is why world leaders have been, and still do get away with literally murder, that is mass murder, because people like you, who should know better, follow what they say blindly. Then when the proverbial sh!t hits the fan, and you find out that there were WOMADs in Iraq, you turn around an rationalize it with theories that would make any real conspiracy wack job proud!

Says the guy who only gets processed data from other conspiracy theorists. Hell, even if you were right about me, which you aren't, you would still be the pot calling kettle black.

I say anyone who thinks DU can be used as a genocide weapon is definitely a whack job. In fact, I'd say he is a stupid, naive, and poorly educated whack job at that. What's the next menace? Pencil sharpeners?

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Says the guy who only gets processed data from other conspiracy theorists.

There is a difference between conspiracy theorists and conspiracy RESEARCHERS. Of course that does not stop criminals in charge of our governments bunching the two groups together to discredit the emerging truth. Nothing new in that strategy either.

Hell, even if you were right about me, which you aren't, you would still be the pot calling kettle black.

Of course I am right about you. You are trained by the military. You go far in the military if you let yourself be indoctrinated to the max. Also, the info you receive is compartmentalized info. You are not told anything that is not directly related to what your tasks are - need to know, basis. However, seeing yourself in a "privileged" position, you think that you would have known facts that you have no way of knowing, thus you discredit anything that does not agree with the official version of events that are regularly fed to you.

Incidentally, the military personnel are the most "brain washed" of them all, because the system cannot afford none cooperation from its armed forces.....that is something you should ponder, when you have some time for yourself....

I say anyone who thinks DU can be used as a genocide weapon is definitely a whack job. In fact, I'd say he is a stupid, naive, and poorly educated whack job at that. What's the next menace? Pencil sharpeners?

Could it be that someone once said the same thing about something called "Agent Orange"?.....................

By the way, it is confirmed now, Saddam Hussain was hiding his weapons of mass destruction in his left shoe......yeah, I know, it is the last place you would look...Anyway, that justifies the murder of around a million innocent Iraqis, not to mention thousands of innocent US soldiers who were sent there (to create financial gain for the banking/corporate cartels)!

Drake
03-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Based on what facts do you make the assumption that everyone in the military is brainwashed?

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Based on what facts do you make the assumption that everyone in the military is brainwashed?

The fact of your own behavior here and the other fact that the basic military training being on one level a brain washing exercise!

Hardwork108
03-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Going back to the article on Libya, it is perfectly plausible that a lot of negative propaganda has been created to fascilitate regime change in that country.

The same thing was done with the Shah of Iran in the late 1970s, when suddenly the Western press, mainly that of those countries that are well known "beacons" of international love and human rights - the US and UK - turned on him.

Such tactics continues today with Iran as we are constantly told that the current Iranian president, Mr Ahmadinegat is a "mad man" and has threatened to "wipe out Israel off the map".

If anyone bothers to see his real speech on that regard they will see that he did no such thing, and if anything, he made some very sensible comments. Look for the properly translated speech on Youtube.

So, we are talking about pure in your face lies, told for the benefit of the dumbed down idiots we call the general public, the majority of whom believe any cr@p they are told on the evening news, and of course, if anyone questions the official news, he is then branded as a conspiracy "theorist" by the majority of the same, politically speaking, hopelessly clueless masses :rolleyes:

That is the point of this thread, to question wether all we hear about Libya is true and/or should we believe all we are and have been told for years, just because it is repeated to us constantly, in one way or the other.

GeneChing
03-09-2011, 06:46 PM
He's like a kung fu villain with the deadly female virgin martial arts detail. Click for more pix.

Gaddafi’s Girls – 32 Pictures Of His Elite Force Of Female Bodyguards (http://www.djmick.co.uk/girls/gaddafi-girls-the-amazonian-guard/)
Published by djmick on February 23rd, 2011

http://www.djmick.co.uk/images/2011/02/Gaddafis-girl-guards-21-465x392.jpg
Gaddafis All Girl Security Guards

Colonel Gaddafi may be many things to many people but you gotta hand it to the old boy for coming up with a genius idea of having an all female security detail.

It is alleged that every member of The Amazonian Guard must be a virgin hand-picked by Gaddafi himself, after which they undergo extensive martial arts and firearms training at a special academy before becoming official members of the force.

Depending on who you believe, he either makes sexual demands from them all or doesn’t touch a single member of the Amazonian. I know which one I’m more likely to believe.

Hardwork108
03-10-2011, 04:14 PM
He's like a kung fu villain with the deadly female virgin martial arts detail. Click for more pix.

The one in the middle is a very hot babe. She could guard and protect my family's jewels any time.:D

Hardwork108
03-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Wait a minute!!! They are virgins?:eek::confused:

Syn7
03-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Wait a minute!!! They are virgins?:eek::confused:

maybe when they started... but not anymore...

i hope they make a lot of money coz they are gonna need when they'll have to flee... unless they just get murdered... either way, life sucks for them these days...

Syn7
03-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Top U.S. Intelligence Official Tells Congress Gaddafi 'Will Prevail' In Libya

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/10/top-us-intelligence-official-gaddafi-prevail_n_834334.html

if the libyans are willing to die to the last man for their freedom, they will win... and sooner than later... the more people die, the faster this will move...

Hardwork108
03-11-2011, 12:15 AM
if the libyans are willing to die to the last man for their freedom, they will win... and sooner than later... the more people die, the faster this will move...

There seems to be some confusion as to who the reall freedom fighters are. That is, are they Gaddafi and his followers or are they the segments of the population that may be being manipulated into revolting, by foreign intelligence agencies? I am sure that the real truth behind all of these "people's" revolutions is a fascinating area of study, not least into the workings of foreing intelligence agencies and their power to coerce...............

Syn7
03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
now saudi arabia is getting started... they werent greated with smiles... no outright massacres tho, just stun grenades and heavy blunt force... not so bad, all considering... think we'll hear about that in a speech from the whitehouse? doubt it... al queada is saudi... never hear a word about that... 15 hijackers from 9/11 were saudi... they funded an insurgency against US troops in iraq... any criticism??? nope... saudi arabia is gonna be a tough nut for its people to crack... theres alot of shared power there, and alot of support and weapons to keep people quiet... they are the only country that has sharia law, yet we point fingers at secular govs as sharia... its all so dumb... saudis get away with so much simply because they have an insane lobby... a saudi prince is the second largest owner of fox news... come on... bought and paid for... some sad sh1t...

Hardwork108
03-12-2011, 10:55 PM
now saudi arabia is getting started... they werent greated with smiles... no outright massacres tho, just stun grenades and heavy blunt force... not so bad, all considering... think we'll hear about that in a speech from the whitehouse? doubt it... al queada is saudi... never hear a word about that... 15 hijackers from 9/11 were saudi... they funded an insurgency against US troops in iraq... any criticism??? nope... saudi arabia is gonna be a tough nut for its people to crack... theres alot of shared power there, and alot of support and weapons to keep people quiet... they are the only country that has sharia law, yet we point fingers at secular govs as sharia... its all so dumb... saudis get away with so much simply because they have an insane lobby... a saudi prince is the second largest owner of fox news... come on... bought and paid for... some sad sh1t...

Well, US business partnerships with dodgy Saudi Arabian families are not new concepts. Apparently, George Bush family had business relationships with the Bin Ladin family....just a coincidence, nothing to worry about.....lol

Syn7
03-12-2011, 11:59 PM
yeah, the bin ladin fam are construction kings... they arent super rich by saudi standards, but they got paper... osama, they say, is the black sheep who has fallen from the family... honestly, it doesnt really matter to me... those are just footnotes, at best...

Hardwork108
03-13-2011, 12:22 AM
yeah, the bin ladin fam are construction kings... they arent super rich by saudi standards, but they got paper... osama, they say, is the black sheep who has fallen from the family... honestly, it doesnt really matter to me... those are just footnotes, at best...

I would say that the black sheep story is just a created fantasy to help sell the official lies regarding o 9-11......

Drake
03-13-2011, 07:44 AM
I would say that the black sheep story is just a created fantasy to help sell the official lies regarding o 9-11......

And you base this off of... what? A wanting for it to be true?

Hardwork108
03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
And you base this off of... what? A wanting for it to be true?

Look, the official story of 9-11 has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Starting with the Middle Class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting "Islamic Terrorists".....lol.

Then we have the little mentioned third building which went down when the two planes hit the two main towers. We don't hear much about that building in the official news.

We have the story of one of the "terrorists'" passport surviving the fire ball that followed the crashes...:eek::rolleyes:

We have the late reaction of US defense forces who otherwise would have intercepted the "hijacked" planes within minutes, specially over the Eastern airspace which is probably the most protected in the US, if not the world. Yet, one of the planes was "hijacked" for around 45 minutes. What goes?

Then we have the fact that all three buildings collapsed into their own foot prints, as if brought down by controlled demolition.....lol!!! Of course, we cannot forget the rescue workers accounts of explosions going off inside the buildings before they came down.

We have the story of the Bin Ladin family being flown out of the US immediately after attacks, when no other flights were allowed. Aren't they the first ones you would want to interrogate?????????? What was the US government trying to hide???

We have Bin Ladin's late confession - apparently through a fake video...lol!
Even if the video was real....why would a fanatical "terrorist" hesitate or be afraid to admit what must have been a great strike against their enemy? Why would people who are not afraid to die for Allah, not admit to these attacks, immediately and CLEARLY???

Ther are many more inconsistencies in the story......

So when people were informed of the Bin Ladin family's links with the US government, specifically with that of the Bush family, then we were told, "but Bin Ladin was the blach sheep of the family".....LOL

Syn7
03-17-2011, 11:23 PM
so they got their UN resolution... everyone is all concerned about libya, but not a word about bahrain??? 2000 foreign troops brought in and let lose on the shiah population... not a word... unarmed protesters being shot at point blank range ON FILM... not a word... the US needs to get up off its knees and pull that al saud d1ck out of its mouth... they were just gonna throw one in ur eye anyways... its only a matter of time... you cant do things for moral reasons in one place and not do it in another... and in all reality, the US is in PERFECT position to help the people of bahrain... they already have a foothold... but no, then that would just set it up as a potential iranian state right? they want democracy but they cant have it because their leaders play ball with the people who control the world stage... its such hypocritical bullsh!t...

i dont think people understand what exactly the no fly zone means... this isnt a small thing... this is going to divert important resources from other places... but they can do it for libya, just not bahrain? they hated gadhafi anyways... and the super minority sunni royalty in bahrain just happen to be friends... even tho they beat kill and rob their own people too... oh and they stone women for being raped there too, cut off thieving hands... all of that stuff the US loves to put on its enemies... but what about when its your friends??? bullsh!t...:(

David Jamieson
03-18-2011, 05:25 AM
It is a travesty all round.

Drake
03-18-2011, 10:45 AM
If we intervene, we're emperialistic oil-gobbling meddlers in world affairs. If we don't intervene, we're heartless *******s. Make up your mind.

And FYI... we're a bit busy ATM, in case you haven't noticed. Why doesn't Canada step up and cover down for a change?

Syn7
03-18-2011, 01:11 PM
theres nothing to make up??? (insert joke here, a freebie)

im basing that opinion on what the US says and does elsewhere...

personally, i agree with ron paul... you dont need troops all over the world to defend your own borders... but i put that aside coz it aint gonna happen anytime soon... so everything i said is based on how it is, not how i want it to be...

canada doesnt spend half their budget sticking their fingers up our "allies" asses... we let you do that... why would canada spend all that money when you guys will do it anyways??? why bother... and if i had a vote i wouldnt go to bahrain or libya...

you need to learn how to sort between the ideas put forth that are ideals and the ones that are based on how things actually are... of course they will contradict... the world is nowhere near what i want it to be... so i deal in what it is as well... simple? dont be confused... sort it out drake...

check it,
i dont wanna go to work, but when i talk to the kids i'll tell em they need to get some work and get used to it... does that make me a hypocrite?

to say you are busy ATM is bullsh!t, cause it would be easier to help bahrain than it would to help libya... especially if you had brit and french help too... bahrain is causing oil prices to go up in europe the way libya is... also, the arab league isnt gonna want to help bahrain like it does libya... hhmmm, i wonder why? well, we both know exactly why, dont we drake...

Drake
03-18-2011, 07:55 PM
theres nothing to make up??? (insert joke here, a freebie)

im basing that opinion on what the US says and does elsewhere...

personally, i agree with ron paul... you dont need troops all over the world to defend your own borders... but i put that aside coz it aint gonna happen anytime soon... so everything i said is based on how it is, not how i want it to be...

canada doesnt spend half their budget sticking their fingers up our "allies" asses... we let you do that... why would canada spend all that money when you guys will do it anyways??? why bother... and if i had a vote i wouldnt go to bahrain or libya...

you need to learn how to sort between the ideas put forth that are ideals and the ones that are based on how things actually are... of course they will contradict... the world is nowhere near what i want it to be... so i deal in what it is as well... simple? dont be confused... sort it out drake...

check it,
i dont wanna go to work, but when i talk to the kids i'll tell em they need to get some work and get used to it... does that make me a hypocrite?

to say you are busy ATM is bullsh!t, cause it would be easier to help bahrain than it would to help libya... especially if you had brit and french help too... bahrain is causing oil prices to go up in europe the way libya is... also, the arab league isnt gonna want to help bahrain like it does libya... hhmmm, i wonder why? well, we both know exactly why, dont we drake...

Do you want us to police the world or not? Make up your **** mind.

Syn7
03-18-2011, 08:26 PM
personally, no... but since the US has decided that it is the moral police, i have a few things to say about it... and why do i have to be party to something by pointing out hypocracy???

i made my point clear last post, if you want to continue to play the obtuse angle, thats on you... no, no pun intended...

Drake
03-18-2011, 10:15 PM
personally, no... but since the US has decided that it is the moral police, i have a few things to say about it... and why do i have to be party to something by pointing out hypocracy???

i made my point clear last post, if you want to continue to play the obtuse angle, thats on you... no, no pun intended...

So, then... what is it? If we intervene, we lose, if we do nothing, we lose.

There is no obtuse angle. We followed up on the UN policy regarding Iraq, and we were the bad guys. We invaded Afghanistan because they supported those who attacked us, harboring them and giving them comfort, even (By even the most loose standards of international diplomacy, that is grounds for war). Again, now we are the bad guys, despite virtually every other country in the world also being in Afghanistan.

So here we are, ten years later. Iraq is finally drawing down, and Afghanistan is ramping up again. Our armed forces are strained and the troops are tired. And now you want us to go into Bahrain, Libya, and every other country where there is some sort of injustice.

Do it yourself, Canada. Stop pleading for us to do something out of one side of your mouth and belittling us on the other. Nut up and try doing something besides either criticizing or asking for something.

I'd rather be obtuse than a hypocritical nation of whiners.

Syn7
03-19-2011, 09:36 AM
no, you lose because people who meddle in everyone elses affairs always lose in the end... simple...

i love how you take this so personally, makes wanna say offensive things....

look, if youre gonna point fingers and tell people how to act, expect criticism... if you want to be a moral authority, expect to be held to the highest standards by all... if thats too much for you, if you dont have it in you to not get all emotional over it, then dont talk about it... the US opened itself to criticism the moment it stuck its beak in other peoples sh1t...

and i dont speak for canada... the fact that you would address any of that to "canada" is just silly...

Syn7
03-19-2011, 10:36 AM
also, why does it have to be the US? why cant britain and france handle this one on their own? im sure they can do it without americans there to hold their hands... i dont think canada could do it... we dont have any carriers... a few warships... like 4 subs... canada is ranked 13th in spending... but thats counting 27 european union countries as one... in 2009 the US spent 663,255,000,000... the closest single country is china, in 3rd spending 98,800,000,000... 2nd place goes to the EU(27 nations) spending 322,932,6000,000 COMBINED... UK france germany russians all spend under 70,000,000,000.... canda spends 20,564,000,000.... just to put some perspective on it...

i guess we shouldnt be surprised when people expect the US to be involved in all things military... i mean, half their whole budget is spent on "defense"(huge misnomer)... if you take the whole worlds budget for "defense" its still less than american "defense" spending... one doesnt have to stretch their mind to figure out why people expect americans to roll in... and when i say expect, i dont mean that like they HOPE for it... i think it usually ****es people off and they dislike it, yet they still expect it coz its practically inevitable... dont confuse expectations with desire... i expect gadaffhi will continue killing, but i dont want it to be so...

so if the US wanna walk around with almost $700,000,000,000 in hardware and act like captain block watch to the rescue, people are gonna take notice and hold the US to a high standard... hold them to their own standards at the very least... and you fail that test... we all do... but the US does in miserable fashion... the fact that the US is caught up on so many fronts is all you need to know to learn that this isnt a coincedence... the US has so many fronts because it insinuates itself into so many places and thinks they always know whats best... if the whole world was like the US, we would all be dead...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/e28cfcc56891df08bf32a556eb9d6d90.png
The world's top 5 largest military budgets in 2009. Figures sourced from SIPRI

"Mama always said: 'If you go out lookin' for trouble, you'll find it!'"

do you think danish, or swedish TV news is saying "should we move in on libya?" ... of course not... the moment there was a problem every american news station is like "should we do it?"... yet they have the same quality of life as americans... better in a lot of way... cant think of anything that is worse tho... is that freedom they have enjoyed for so long because of american police work? making the world safe for democracy? the beacon of light and (self) righteousness??? should all us little bugs be attracted to that light???

everyone else has their thing, and you can knock that if you want, but we both know you're just being defensive and using textbook deflection to take the weight off your own shoulders... there is no authority that shouldnt be vetted relentlessly over and over and over and over and over again.... and then vetted some more...

Drake
03-19-2011, 11:59 AM
no, you lose because people who meddle in everyone elses affairs always lose in the end... simple...

i love how you take this so personally, makes wanna say offensive things....

look, if youre gonna point fingers and tell people how to act, expect criticism... if you want to be a moral authority, expect to be held to the highest standards by all... if thats too much for you, if you dont have it in you to not get all emotional over it, then dont talk about it... the US opened itself to criticism the moment it stuck its beak in other peoples sh1t...

and i dont speak for canada... the fact that you would address any of that to "canada" is just silly...

You have ceased to make sense. First you determine we should intervene. I say we shouldn't, and somehow it is our responsibility, according to you.

And you want to know WHY I care, Syn? Because while you post stupid ass budgets, the reality is someone I know, or myself, will have their life at risk over crap like this. I know from your home in suburban Canada it all looks like figures and policy, but from my foxhole, this means someone I know dying or getting injured. Ever see what an AK-47 round does to the human body? Maybe someday you'll get it.

We don't owe any other nation anything, and we shouldn't, because no matter what we do, either through action or inaction, we are still the bad guys.

The French have this one anyway, so go back to your bacon and maple syrup. The grownups have solved the problem, instead of *****ing about it.

Syn7
03-19-2011, 12:08 PM
lol, look at you getting sand in your vagina... ;)

kisses

Syn7
03-19-2011, 06:09 PM
so what do ya think todays work in libya cost??? were all the missiles american??? what was it, 112 tomahawks??? pricey day, either way, im sure... what does one of those things cost? not to mention all the time, labor and fuel used to get there and get ready... im curious as to what something like that actually costs... bottom line price, all said and done... its gotta be a fortune...

also, it must be weird for clinton to wave her finger at the UAE for sending troops to bahrain while she also asks for help in the libyan campaign... thats gotta be such a hard job, what with all the conflicting values and policies she has to defend... even when she doesnt agree...

i remember feeling sorry for colin powell when he always ended up looking like an ass cause of his job... the guy was so disillusioned by the end of all that, no wonder he voted for obama... i think most people will just assume it was all a black thing tho...

Drake
03-19-2011, 07:12 PM
How much are civilian lives worth?

Syn7
03-19-2011, 07:20 PM
i wouldnt even try to put a price on that... but i guess we're gonna find out huh...

looks like canada has sent 6 fighters and will be in the air soon... theyre in italy right now...

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 09:14 AM
While you are all "helping" the people of Libya, have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk2u-pvOpcc&feature=player_embedded

It is good to know that there are some people in positions of influence who know what "helping", in cases such as this one, REALLY means!

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 09:22 AM
If we intervene, we're emperialistic oil-gobbling meddlers in world affairs.

The fact is that you ARE! Or are you now denying that too?

If we don't intervene, we're heartless *******s. Make up your mind.

I already have made up my mind! You, that is your government, as well as the powers that really pull their strings from above, are heartless *******s, and anyone with more than 3 brain cells can see that, anyone that is, except the people proverbial cannon fodder who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated for centuries to go and die for the interests of the ruling business/banking class......

Time to wakey, wakey.......

And FYI... we're a bit busy ATM, in case you haven't noticed. Why doesn't Canada step up and cover down for a change?

You make it sound like interventionism and mass murder is doing the world a great favor.......:rolleyes:

Drake
03-20-2011, 09:42 AM
It's interesting. Others here don't contradict themselves until much later, sometimes months. You managed to do it in a single post.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 11:28 AM
It's interesting. Others here don't contradict themselves until much later, sometimes months. You managed to do it in a single post.

Would you kindly point out where I contradicted myself.......or is this another feeble attempt to discredit the valid points I am making about this serous subject.

Drake
03-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Would you kindly point out where I contradicted myself.......or is this another feeble attempt to discredit the valid points I am making about this serous subject.

You seemed to be under the impression that we are heartless *******s who won't intervene AND oil-gobbling meddlers who do intervene.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 12:19 PM
You seemed to be under the impression that we are heartless *******s who won't intervene AND oil-gobbling meddlers who do intervene.

You missed the point. The point was that when you intervene and mass murder hundreds of thousands of human beings, while stealing their natural resources and causing long term damage to their societies and country's infrastructure, you are still heartless *******s!

Basically, when a country like the US or the Uk intervene, they do so for their own interests, as in, they are not doing anyone a favor! If however, they decide to not intervene, then they do so because it is in their interest, also.

This is the world of real politics, not the one sold to the brain damaged masses, saying that it is all about spreading "Democracy", "Freedom", "Justice", "Human Rights", "Liberation", and etc.

Of course, if enough people are hypnotized by the above buzz words and phrases, then a totally corrupt regime, such as the one in the US and the UK, can commit attrocious crimes, while their glazy eyed masses and the soldiers who are sent to the dirty deed, aceept it and think it to be something completely different to what it actually is!

Drake, you are going to realize what you are a part of and you are going to see through this disgusting corruption, and it is going to turn your stomach.

Drake
03-20-2011, 12:38 PM
You missed the point. The point was that when you intervene and mass murder hundreds of thousands of human beings, while stealing their natural resources and causing long term damage to their societies and country's infrastructure, you are still heartless *******s!

Basically, when a country like the US or the Uk intervene, they do so for their own interests, as in, they are not doing anyone a favor! If however, they decide to not intervene, then they do so because it is in their interest, also.

This is the world of real politics, not the one sold to the brain damaged masses, saying that it is all about spreading "Democracy", "Freedom", "Justice", "Human Rights", "Liberation", and etc.

Of course, if enough people are hypnotized by the above buzz words and phrases, then a totally corrupt regime, such as the one in the US and the UK, can commit attrocious crimes, while their glazy eyed masses and the soldiers who are sent to the dirty deed, aceept it and think it to be something completely different to what it actually is!

Drake, you are going to realize what you are a part of and you are going to see through this disgusting corruption, and it is going to turn your stomach.

Sure, as soon as you can provide quantifiable proof of what you are saying. You post the same baseless accusations with absolutely no single shred of evidence to back it up. Your sources are ricidulous, with one guy claiming DU was a tool for genocide.

Anyone can rant that someone is doing something bad, but without facts, it's ridiculous babbling about something you can't prove. And seeing as I personally know a few of these guys making these decisions, I can say firsthand that you are way off the mark.

Bad decisions have been made, and that's part of the job of being "that guy" who has to make the hard choices. But to attribute something to an unprovable, evidenceless superpower is ridiculous and indicates an individual that has a number of personality disorders.

You aren't part of any revolution, you haven't opened anyone's eyes except the same whack jobs you talk to, and you are doing a **** poor job of convincing anyone here of your crackpot theories.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Seconded.

One day you will realize that thinking that you are smart and that no real conspiracy would ever escape you, is part of the mental conditioning that you have been subjected to since a very long time ago.

So yes, you will wake up too.........................one day...

http://castlehom.com/files/2011/01/pacifust-thumb.jpg

There is a difference between pacifism and the not supporting of mass murder and and pillaging of a given country's natural resources for financial reasons and strategic and political agendas.

You will wake up to those distinctions as well.........one day......

by the way, George Orwell's predictions for the future in his book, 1984, was probably no accident either....

Libya and Bahrain/Yemen are very different situations, politically... the key difference being Iran's influence in the region...

Look, for the last time, Iran is no threat to the US, having said that , it would be a good idea to stop provoking them, but then that will nev er happen as that is the whole idea, isn't it. That is to provoke them into doing something that they will perceive defensive and/or saying something that will provide "evidence " of their "bad" intentions.

By the way, I don't know how anyone can take anti Iran propaganda seriously anymore, after it was revealed that the famous Ahmadinejat quote of "Wiping Israel off the map" never happened! LOL!

Of course it's even more complex than this - Iran's government may simultaneously be megalomanic and on its last legs - which may force it into a highly reactionary mode. Not good.

The current Iranian regime's eventual demise may have more to do with the phenomenon known as "The CIA and MI6, giveth and the CIA and MI6, taketh away". As these two intelligence agencies were responsible for the overthrow of the Shah of Iran in the late 1970's.

Imo, all of this Middle-Eastern chaos is welcomed by Iran.

IMO, most people posting in this forum have, politically speaking, grade school understanding of world events, usually not through any fault of their own.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Sure, as soon as you can provide quantifiable proof of what you are saying. You post the same baseless accusations with absolutely no single shred of evidence to back it up.

What evidence are you looking for? That hundreds and thousands of innocent Iraqies, not to mention US Military personnel have died in Iraq? That there were no Wapons of Mass Destruction, and that the shole story of WOMDs was invented to justify the invasion of Iraq? Do you need evidence of what late Chief UN investigator stated about there not being WOMDs in Iraq?

Now we have the "caring" Western Powers bombing the sh¿t out of the Libyans, for love, peace, Democracy and Justice, no doubt. Of course, this will have nothing to do with the fact that Libya is an oil rich country....:rolleyes:

Your sources are ricidulous, with one guy claiming DU was a tool for genocide.

I bet you that similar "ridiculous" worries were being raised in the 1970s as regards the chemical known as Agent Orange (A Dioxine compound, I believe), and were being "debunked by people such as yourself.LOL!

Anyone can rant that someone is doing something bad, but without facts, it's ridiculous babbling about something you can't prove.

As far as DU is concerned I presented you with articles from mainstream media. Of course, out of loyalty for your masters, you are not going to ever accept any info that challenges the official version of the cr@p that is being fed to us by these mass murdering psychopaths......

And seeing as I personally know a few of these guys making these decisions, I can say firsthand that you are way off the mark.

I know many people personally and for many years, some even family members, however, I don't know much about what they do behind closed doors, nor what factors effect their decisions.

Drake, you live in a compartmentalized world, you only know, what you NEED to know. That is how these psychopaths have gotten away with literally murder and theft for so long.

Bad decisions have been made, and that's part of the job of being "that guy" who has to make the hard choices.
By "that guy", do you mean the US president? If so, you should know that the US president does NOT make any decisions.. Decisions are made for him, that is, he is told what to do.....boy, I really need to go to square one with you guys....lol

But to attribute something to an unprovable, evidenceless superpower is ridiculous and indicates an individual that has a number of personality disorders.

The evidence is all over the place, but you refuse to see it because it does not come from your army CO, nor is it shown to you on your trusted :rolleyes: evening news....Being so closed minded, suggests personality disorder to me...;)

You aren't part of any revolution, you haven't opened anyone's eyes except the same whack jobs you talk to, and you are doing a **** poor job of convincing anyone here of your crackpot theories.

Many people's eyes are opening every day, so will yours, but like they say in the movie, "can you handle the truth", regarding the cut throat corruption of your government and their banking masters, many of whom are "off shore"?

Can you handle the fact that military men like you, who are encouraged to fight "threats", albeit, none existant ones, and die for "freedom", "Justice" and "Democracy" (also none existent, fo rthe most part), are laughed at and seen with contempt by those above you, who consider you lot to be slightly more uselful cattle than the general civilian?

Yep, many people are awake already, less so of course, among the indoctrinated military, unfortunately, but your day will come, I am sure, and then you will better appreciate my comments.....

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Dude, the jig is up. We found your "Secret Gameplan" :D
"Secret Gameplan"? You are beginning to sound like those wackjob Conspiracy Theorists.....lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HBsL2OopbJQ/Rjw4n0nhTHI/AAAAAAAAAAM/mnOkCp_qlmk/s400/Credo%2BMinadin.gif
Interesting, did the UN provide you with the above "evidence"?

Back in the real world...
You wish that the real world was so simple. That is, the "Muslim Terrorists" dressed in black, while the "good guys", the US soldiers attack them and save the world from the evil ones......LOL

It looks like Bahrain is seriously feeling threatened by Iran.

That would be because their masters in Washington told them to feel "threatened". You see, Washington needs to play ALL of its cards so as to persuade public opinion to support another lucretive bounty adventure of robbing and mass murder.

Iran's also mass producing heavy fighters... purely for peaceful purposes, I'm sure. ;)

Of course they are not, they feel threatened by the West, so they are arming themselves. Besides, everyone knows that only the US produces Fighter Craft (nuclear weapons, mines, Chemical weapons, biological weapons, machine guns, tanks and etc.), for peaceful purposes.....:rolleyes:

Gotta love those mass military parades... so patriotic and uncontrived...

Hey, each terrorist country, the US included, d¡ck waves in a different manner.;)

I guess these were for peaceful purposes, too?

Iran's none peaceful military has killed a lot less people than the US's (UK'd,,etc) peace loving, not to mention, "Democracy and Justice" promoting, military....;)

So, they're arming the Taliban... great bunch of guys, those Talis! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan) :rolleyes:

I wold take that particular peace of "news", with a pinch of salt, if I were you, in the same manner that you would the blatant lie that claimed that the Iranian President wanted to wipe Israel off the map.;)

oh, and let's not forget what the UN (ie the world's, not just the US) opinion on Iran is:
Even you must know that the UN was put on this earth by the same people that own the US, UK and others, lock, stock and barrel!

Good luck with your BINGO, HW108!

There you go with your conspiracy theories again.....

Drake
03-20-2011, 07:44 PM
lol at "Iraqies"

Drake
03-20-2011, 07:49 PM
It's borderline Twilight Zone... HW supports facist governments... and calls everyone else facists, particularly those who disagree with him. Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you are insignificant, got taken for a ride by a bunch of con artists, and you really have no idea of what's going in the world. Particularly when you talk about Iran like you visit every weekend and have tea with their president.

It's like... a complete polar reversal of common sense...

So how about that DU weapon of mass destruction plot? Come on... I've been waiting to hear THAT one. Are they going to crack open a ton of DU shells and sprinkle them on everyone, and delight in the very slight nausea SOME people might actually feel?

YouKnowWho
03-20-2011, 08:01 PM
I just can't believe that US hasn't learned from the past experience.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 08:25 PM
It's borderline Twilight Zone... HW supports facist governments...
I don't support them, but at the same time I don't want another fascist government to attack them killing thousands of innocent civilians. I don't want the attacking fascist government to then steal the natural resources of that country, as these natural resources belong to the people of that country.

and calls everyone else facists, particularly those who disagree with him.

What else am I going to call the US and the UK, together with their other allies? I mean, they are one party states that have been robbing the rest of the world for a long time, while keeping their own populations ignorant of how they really work.

The one party state that is the US has two masks for the same ruling entity. One is called the Republican, while the other is called the Democratic party. Different masks, the same face.

Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you are insignificant,

I am slightly less insignifcant than you, because at least I know what is going on in the real world.;)

got taken for a ride by a bunch of con artists,
You must have mistaken me for someone else, because I do not pay any attention to the babblings of the US government, nor do I believe their lap dog media.

and you really have no idea of what's going in the world.

Well, I know enough to tell you that while we have been in this discussion, innocent people have been blown to bits by those same US weapons that were built "for peaceful purposes" (unlike those of Iran, of course).....:rolleyes:

Particularly when you talk about Iran like you visit every weekend and have tea with their president.

Yep, I know a lot about Iran. This is what I forsee, eventually the current Iranian regime will be gotten rid of by US/UK intelligence agencies. Then when the Islamic regime is only just a bad memory, new info released under the Freedom of Information Act, will reveal OFFICIALLY that the Shah of Iran was indeed overthrown by the US and the UK. Of course, this new revelation will include a convenient justification for public consumption.

When this happens, I hope that I am still in contact with you on the net, so that you can give me a virtual hand shake.:)

You know, you go through life as an indoctrinated soldier, perhaps you mean well, but the fact is that those above you maintain you in low level controlled frenzy. You actually believe things that no grown up should, just because someone you trust tells you to.

It's like... a complete polar reversal of common sense...

Are you talking about me, or are you referring to the US invasion of Iraq and the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings, under the pretext of finding Chemical WEapons of mass destruction?

Or are you referring to the official version of the 9-11 events, and the accompanying fire proof passports, magic air craft, sleeping fighter command, a mysteriously collapsing building number 7, and etc.

So how about that DU weapon of mass destruction plot? Come on... I've been waiting to hear THAT one. Are they going to crack open a ton of DU shells and sprinkle them on everyone, and delight in the very slight nausea SOME people might actually feel?

I believe that I provided you with some valid links that should have provided you and your friend Xiao3 Meng4 with some food for thought. I really think that you don't watch or read the links, you just lash out, following the usual party line, that has been so indoctrinated into your being.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I just can't believe that US hasn't learned from the past experience.

I believe that the US population are learning slowly, but the government doesn't learn, and that is because the US government's purpose is not to learn but to work for the interests of the private bankers and a few other corporate powers, who run the US economy and own the government.

Anyway, tha tis something that I personally see very clearly, and more and more others are pointing out. :)

Drake
03-20-2011, 08:33 PM
No no no... I want YOU to explain right here and now how DU is a WMD.

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 08:34 PM
lol!

In many ways, Nickel is more dangerous than DU.

DU is currently the best Gamma BLOCKER on the market - and the Alpha/Beta rates are negligible to human health, unless you wear/eat it... at which point, like Drake says - very slight nausea.

OH NOES!

What is giving me nausea is the realization how grown up people can be kept so much in the dark regarding the real political stand of their own country. It is sad, but again, there seems to be a world trend towards a lot of people waking up, or at least questioning all of this butchery and suffering, and yes, many of them are connecting the dots......hopefully, you will too......one day.:)

Drake
03-20-2011, 08:35 PM
You must have a remarkable amount of spare time to keep saying the same thing and posting the same exact replies to a ton of different questions. Do you just cut and paste this stuff from a clipboard, or do you really have THAT much spare time?

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 08:38 PM
No no no... I want YOU to explain right here and now how DU is a WMD.

Where did I say that DU is a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Please quote where I said it. I do believe that there is a great chance that it can cause birth defect in children who are born in areas where such weapons were used.

In one my past posts here I provided links to MAINSTREAM newspaper articles that raised this issue. Please read.

Again, I am sure that many military officials in the 70s were ridiculing those who were questioning the safety of the chemical known as Agent Orange.....So perhaps it would be a good idea for history not to repeat itself, don' t you think?

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 08:39 PM
You must have a remarkable amount of spare time to keep saying the same thing and posting the same exact replies to a ton of different questions. Do you just cut and paste this stuff from a clipboard, or do you really have THAT much spare time?

Yes, you have failed to discredit the message, and now you are trying to discredit the messenger........:rolleyes:

Syn7
03-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Stop feeding the fukcing troll....!!!

http://abstract2paradox.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/do-not-feed-the-trolls1.jpg?w=300&h=175

http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/15811/filename/troll.jpg

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 09:01 PM

What can I do, Drake keeps posting, so I need to answer him in order to enlighten him....:D

By the way, I hope that you have been reading too, because your understanding of world politics is just about 2nd grade level, as well.

So, enlightening you will be a very satisfying experience, together with Drake and Xeng3 Meng4, of course. I see it as enlightning 3 birds with one stone, so to speak.

Of course, you three not being the brightest stars in the galaxy, if you know what I mean, means that I am going to need more stones.....

Drake
03-20-2011, 09:05 PM
I think the real conspiracy is that you don't believe any of this, and you are only doing this because it guarantees you attention to feed your every-hungry narcissism.

Most of your links, all of them if you go by six degrees of separation, go right back to a fella who is hel bent on proving DU is a tool for genocide. So, since you obviously don't get where I'm going with this, let me spell it out for you...

You believe the stuff from the same guy who says DU is a tool for genocide. Do you really not see what I'm getting at, or is this yet another part of my assessment in the first paragraph?

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 09:26 PM

http://abstract2paradox.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/do-not-feed-the-trolls1.jpg?w=300&h=175

http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/15811/filename/troll.jpg

By the way, YOU are posting in MY thread, and you are not posting anything on the subject matter, so that makes YOU the troll.

Thank you for your time......:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
03-20-2011, 09:35 PM
I think the real conspiracy is that you don't believe any of this, and you are only doing this because it guarantees you attention to feed your every-hungry narcissism.

You have got this all wrong. I believe that your mind cannot handle the fact that the country that you are sworn to protect is run by psychopaths on behalf of other psychopaths that are even higher above them. Your mind cannot handle the fact that for them you are as dispensable as kleenex tissue.

So, you are seeing conspiracies everywhere, anything to keep you in your emotional and psychological comfort zone.

Most of your links, all of them if you go by six degrees of separation, go right back to a fella who is hel bent on proving DU is a tool for genocide. So, since you obviously don't get where I'm going with this, let me spell it out for you...
I provided you with various links as regards the subject of DU. At least one of those links was from a mainstream newspaper, which questioned the safety of DU and linked it with above normal high levels of birth defects in Iraqi children born in zones where these weapons were used.

Now, once your mind accepts the FACT that your country is run by psychopaths, then you will see further significance in those suspicions.

You believe the stuff from the same guy who says DU is a tool for genocide. Do you really not see what I'm getting at, or is this yet another part of my assessment in the first paragraph?

Do you believe everything the official news tells you?

Syn7
03-29-2011, 10:23 PM
i read a story earlier today that has stuck in my mind... i only saw this in one story and havent heard a thing about it from any major news source...

anyways, since theyve been fighting back and forth in libya it turns out that a TON of kids are going missing...

young males are being picked up, armed and sent to the front lines... no surprise there... in that part of the world, unfortunately kidnapping young boys to make fight for whatever cause is quite common in africa...

but it also turns out that a sh1tload of 10 - 15 year old girls are going missing... more than is normal, that is... not a few here and there either... if what i read is true, it seems there are hundreds of girls that have been taken... for god knows what, but the options are pretty limited there... prolly sex slaves, maybe workers... probably sex tho...

is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the more sexually oppressed a culture is, the more sex crimes we see...? it seems that places where its absolutely forbidden has the worst rapes... infact in the middle east its so bad that they dont even pay much attention to it...

everyone i know that has gone over to afdghanistan to fight has told me that not only did they see a ton of sex crimes in the villages and whatnot, but the soldiers themselves are raping young girls as well...

a really good friend of mine is a medic and she had a choice to do another tour or come home and teach something... she said she would have stayed, shes very committed to helping out "her boys" as she calls em, but she was sick to her stomach over the sheer amount of crime she sees perpetrated by the soldiers themselves... she even told me that a few guys on her base attacked her at night... she was out after bed time and had a bag thrown over her head and dragged to a small room where she fought her way out... she reported it and says shes knows who it was by the smell, but saw no faces so no charges were laid... but she knew...

thats why she left... i said to her, "jaye, dont feel bad, you were attacked by yoppur own soldiers and sexually assaulted. nobody will fault you for wanting to go home after that"... she says to me "oh a fought my way out of that one and i know who it was, thats not my problem. i just cant watch the same sex crimes happen to the women in the villages. everyday i do like 20 rape kits and im just one person. most are women who came to me for help cause they were afraid to tell family and were afraid they were pregnant. but every 1 in 5 tells me it was a soldier who did that to them... usually more than one... and if they have a non-arab baby, they are as goos as dead. a baby without a husband is bad enough, but with an infidel, real bad scene."

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 04:31 AM
Here's an eye opener about Libya.

Despite the fierce fighting and rebellion, somehow a ragtag band of rebels dispersed across the country, losing ground and holding ground, has somehow managed to open a national bank and an oil trading company that see's it's oil being rerouted and sold to... ?

Yeah, that's interesting isn't it.

As an aside, if you go to you tube, you can find lots of clips of the fighting and here's another interesting thing, a lot of these "rebels" speak english! With American accents!

Wow! That's interesting.

For instance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-GIT7KZ1LM

listen carefully under the narrators voice. what's that he said? "Get that little f**ker". Yes, you heard right.

This is not the only one either. It would appear there is some "embedding" at play here.

Interesting.

Anyway, I would like to see all those petty dictators removed from power in teh entire region. Mass school openings and a wider base of education and services for the people and less draconian antiquated religious law.

Syn7
03-30-2011, 02:22 PM
theres a group in london with a name like libyan democratic freedom committee or some sh1t like that, and they have already drawn up a new constitution and some sort of legal framework... they arent any sort of official libyan group but they do have alot of money... mi5 type of money i suspect... we are about to see libya transfered from gadhaffi to a european supported opposition leadership and a subtle but very real foreign presence... thats the one thing thats guaranteed here... libya will be nationalized no longer, the money changers and the chasers will move in by the thousands... libya is gonna go from having an as$hole controlling unforgiving step daddy to getting raped by a bunch of uncles they never met while real dad stands by and tries to create some ideal that will never ever happen... and then the sectarian arguments will start getting really loud and we will see what we see in afghanistan... a very corrupt fractured failing government...

if the libyans were left completely to their own devices after gadhaffi falls they would probably do pretty well for themselves... they are relatively few and pretty rich all considering... but those missiles werent free and there will be no payments made, instead there will be agreements and contracts... contracts that wont be in the average libyans best interest... anyone disagree with all that???

i have more but thats enough for now...

Drake
03-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Given London's gigantic muslim population, I'd likely rule mi5 out.

Sorry... the days of the super awesome western super-intelligence agencies are over.

Syn7
03-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Anyway, I would like to see all those petty dictators removed from power in teh entire region. Mass school openings and a wider base of education and services for the people and less draconian antiquated religious law.

yeah but you know as well as i do that the money interests will come first... if there are going to be new schools and better quality of life it will be after the money changers are firmly entrenched... first things first, ALL the oil needs to start moving back into europe under the new contracts that will be made under the duress of having to acknowledge what the europeans have done for them... alot of money was spent on this, and there will be hefty returns... in the long run, i think they would have been much better off if they could have ejected gaddhafi without foreign help... then having complete control over their own future... as it stands, they are about to get a lesson in westernization... how long till we see a chain store move in? 10 years at the longest... but prolly more like 2 or 3...

and then theres israel...

Syn7
03-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Given London's gigantic muslim population, I'd likely rule mi5 out.

Sorry... the days of the super awesome western super-intelligence agencies are over.

i mean money from non libyan sources with an agenda that doesnt have libyas best interests at heart... i actually wrote it differently at first but i changed it to mi5 after, but i meant it as a broad term for the black hand type of thing...

Drake
03-30-2011, 02:35 PM
yeah but you know as well as i do that the money interests will come first... if there are going to be new schools and better quality of life it will be after the money changers are firmly entrenched... first things first, ALL the oil needs to start moving back into europe under the new contracts that will be made under the duress of having to acknowledge what the europeans have done for them... alot of money was spent on this, and there will be hefty returns... in the long run, i think they would have been much better off if they could have ejected gaddhafi without foreign help... then having complete control over their own future... as it stands, they are about to get a lesson in westernization... how long till we see a chain store move in? 10 years at the longest... but prolly more like 2 or 3...

and then theres israel...

I wouldn't say they are bound to do anything for the western world. They could just be like Iran... "Thanks for the jets, now f%^& off!"

Drake
03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
i mean money from non libyan sources with an agenda that doesnt have libyas best interests at heart... i actually wrote it differently at first but i changed it to mi5 after, but i meant it as a broad term for the black hand type of thing...

Like Iran? Because they seem to be snooping about in everyone's business as of late.

Syn7
03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't say they are bound to do anything for the western world. They could just be like Iran... "Thanks for the jets, now f%^& off!"

and do you think that will be how it goes down??? nah, you know it will be more like what i said...

Syn7
03-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Like Iran? Because they seem to be snooping about in everyone's business as of late.

i have no doubt whatsoever that iran is all up in everyones biz right now... im sure they have people and money all across the board...

and the US has more than made their money back off iran... just cause they expected more doesnt mean they deserved more... both sides are shady in those deals...

Syn7
03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Obama Signed Secret Libya Order Authorizing Support For Rebels

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/30/obama--secret-order-libya-signed-rebel-support_n_842734.html