PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Christian molests children

MasterKiller
03-04-2011, 07:08 AM
http://auburnjournal.com/detail/157691.html

In April, Jeffery Waisner, 33 of Lincoln, was convicted of lewd and lascivious acts with a child stemming from a nearly six-month affair with the girl who was a part of his Friday night youth group. According to court documents, Waisner performed oral sex, intercourse and fondled her during incidents at his home, on trips with the church and at the church in Rocklin.

Maybe we shouldn't blame Christianity though, after all we are always seeing Buddhists hijacking planes, Hindus strapping bombs to themselves, and Zoroastrians beheading people, right?

These animals never stop. WTF will it take to get them to stop doing this?

Syn7
03-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Maybe we shouldn't blame Christianity though, after all we are always seeing Buddhists hijacking planes, Hindus strapping bombs to themselves, and Zoroastrians beheading people, right?

These animals never stop. WTF will it take to get them to stop doing this?

i wouldnt be shocked if i heard that some buddhist priests have taken advantage of young boys...

i dont think its christianity that is the problem... its a few things within christianity but is also common to other religions... chastity and denying oneself natural urges can lead to deviancy... couple that with a culture of sexual repression, oppression and demonization of whats natural... add influence and control over young boys and girls and you have a recipe for disaster...