PDA

View Full Version : Are Whites The New Minority?

Drake
03-04-2011, 12:09 PM
I REALLY hope we can keep this one from being locked, because it really does need to be addressed.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/21/white.persecution/index.html?hpt=C1

" U.S. Census Bureau projections that whites will become a minority by 2050 are fueling fears that whiteness no longer represents the norm. This fear has been compounded by the recent recession, which hit whites hard."

"Many white Americans have lived under the assumption that if they worked hard, they would be rewarded. Now more white Americans are sharing unemployment lines with "those people" -- black and brown, Wise says."

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

Are whites becoming the new minority? It's worth discussing. I think as we level the playing field, these minority job and college perks need to go away. It's a different world now, and these privileges and perks should vanish.

Even in kung fu, would a less qualified person of Chinese descent have more pull than a highly qualified white person?

And I swear, BJJ... you get this thread locked and I'll never forgive you.

Syn7
03-04-2011, 12:35 PM
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59872

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:02 PM
I REALLY hope we can keep this one from being locked, because it really does need to be addressed.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/21/white.persecution/index.html?hpt=C1

" U.S. Census Bureau projections that whites will become a minority by 2050 are fueling fears that whiteness no longer represents the norm. This fear has been compounded by the recent recession, which hit whites hard."

"Many white Americans have lived under the assumption that if they worked hard, they would be rewarded. Now more white Americans are sharing unemployment lines with "those people" -- black and brown, Wise says."

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

Are whites becoming the new minority? It's worth discussing. I think as we level the playing field, these minority job and college perks need to go away. It's a different world now, and these privileges and perks should vanish.

Even in kung fu, would a less qualified person of Chinese descent have more pull than a highly qualified white person?

It was all planned. The destruction of America continues while most of the US population is arguing on what the "Democrats" said, and what the "Republicans" answered, and vice versa....It is all so sad!!!

You guys have a country that can close its boarders and live happily ever after. You have everything you would ever need. Yet, you have fallen in the trap of catch words such as "Free Trade", "Globalization" etc. All of which were brought on you through off shore banking cartels/interests, many of whom do not give two bits about "Americanism" or any "ism".

It is their CULT that matters. If you are not in their cult, then you are to be treated as mere cattle, and that is exactly what we are seeing in the US (and other countries) now, and in the past decades!!!

Drake
03-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Do you really need to drop the same line in every SINGLE thread? Everybody here already knows how you think the evil whatever is out to get you. Enough, already. Keep this crap in your own thread.

MasterKiller
03-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Who cares? More brown sugar for me.

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Do you really need to drop the same line in every SINGLE thread?

The real problem is that I am not dropping the "same line in every thread", it is you who are discussing different aspects of the SAME subject, without being aware of what it encompasses.

You guys are having problems connecting the dots. You see many world "events" as unconnected incidents. However, I am trying to enlighten you to the fact that they are CONNECTED!!!

Sometimes I think that you guys discuss subjects for the sake of discussion. That is, you are addicted to the discussion but not to find out what the real truth is....

Everybody here already knows how you think the evil whatever is out to get you.

The "evil" you speak of is currently effecting the lives of Americans and many Europeans, much more than mine, read the "economic crisis"; "terrorist threat", etc. and the usual, "lets increase taxes and take away citizens' rights to save the Western civilization", solution.....:rolleyes:

Enough, already. Keep this crap in your own thread.

When you stop starting threads that involve the same subject matter, then I will stop posting the same views!!

Hardwork108
03-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Who cares? More brown sugar for me.

At least you didn't say Aspartame.....;)

BJJ-Blue
03-04-2011, 01:35 PM
I think as we level the playing field, these minority job and college perks need to go away. It's a different world now, and these privileges and perks should vanish.

Agreed. Of course I don't think they should have been there in the first place.

Depends on who you ask. To someone knowledgable in kung-fu, they would likley go to the best instructor. To an Asianophile, they would likely go with the Chinese instructor. To someone inexperienced, it would be a 50-50 shot, imo.

As long as no one posts facts, figures, or demographics, we should be fine. ;)

Seriously, it shouldn't be locked. There is/was a front page story on CNN.com about this today, so it's obviously newsworthy.

David Jamieson
03-09-2011, 12:32 PM
It's a fact.

By 2050, white folk will be a minority in North America.

So what?

Lucas
03-09-2011, 12:40 PM
dude i cant wait. i want my minority benefits. :D

David Jamieson
03-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I'll probably be dead by then and will likely have returned to Scotland after retiring. :p

goju
03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
kind of amusing if they are becoming a minority and victims as its going full circle

if anyones aware of American history they know that when most euros first immigrated to America were considered hardly anything but white, irish , greeks, italians, russians, danes, germans etc,etc were all barred from the "white" club for the longest time until they managed to claw their way up the ladder

David Jamieson
03-09-2011, 12:59 PM
kind of amusing if they are becoming a minority and victims as its going full circle

if anyones aware of American history they know that when most euros first immigrated to America were considered hardly anything but white, irish , greeks, italians, russians, danes, germans etc,etc were all barred from the "white" club for the longest time until they managed to claw their way up the ladder

That's because only the British are white you see old chap. :p

Lucas
03-09-2011, 01:14 PM
'white man' sure had a taste for the sweet native love though.

sanjuro_ronin
03-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Well, "white" people are a minority worldwide and have been for sometime.

David Jamieson
03-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Well, "white" people are a minority worldwide and have been for sometime.

That's because we're all tucked away up there underneath the blubber eaters but above the olive eaters. :D

Also, I think this little ditty explains all us white folk in one go:

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Syn7
03-09-2011, 02:45 PM
thats rough...

im part viking... aaaaarrrgghh!!!! :eek: and basque... so does that make me an olive eating viking terrorist???:D

kristcaldwell
03-10-2011, 08:12 PM
here's a you a viking ditty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qSkaAwKMD4

Drake
03-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Viking Kitty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApxnAr6pRt0

I win this thread. Close it, please.

David Jamieson
03-11-2011, 06:20 AM
thats rough...

im part viking... aaaaarrrgghh!!!! :eek: and basque... so does that make me an olive eating viking terrorist???:D

makes you a mixed bag of dna. lol

Mutts live longer though, so be happy. :-)

oh and Drake, post links that everyone can see will ya. lol
Here's your Viking Kittens.
http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/

bawang
03-15-2011, 02:57 AM
breakdown of the nuclear family and whites refusing to have children. aint our fault.

when that happens we immigrants light fireworks and celebrate like at the end of retun of the jedi. with flutes and sh1t.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5LX16zia2k

David Jamieson
03-15-2011, 06:25 AM
breakdown of the nuclear family and whites refusing to have children. aint our fault.

when that happens we immigrants light fireworks and celebrate like at the end of retun of the jedi. with flutes and sh1t.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5LX16zia2k

you immigrants can't do anything but screw like rabbits. If that's your plan for conquering the world, you're fighting a losing battle.

Whitey don't want to make anymore kids than necessary, but you probably have a whoel bunch of brothers and sisters don't you! DON"T YOU!!!! lol

seriously, this is such a non-issue. It's not even a real story, it's false. There is only one race, the human race. That much is crystal clear at this point now that the genome is complete. OUr differences are entirely superficial and if we can't get beyond that, then I suggest britney spears videos, brangolina 24./7 on the idiot box and obesity and drunkeness for all!

wenshu
03-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Keep breeding. I'm all for overpopulation.

Come the apocalypse you'll make a convenient source of protein.

Cannibalism is funny because it evokes violence.

David Jamieson
03-15-2011, 10:11 AM
*snippage*

Cannibalism is funny because it evokes violence.

it also calls Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease into play.

cannibal humans can't survive much past a generation or so.

Lucas
03-15-2011, 10:19 AM

come the apoc...who cares about future generations. i just want to be the last man standing :D

David Jamieson
03-15-2011, 10:21 AM
come the apoc...who cares about future generations. i just want to be the last man standing :D

there is no such thing as last man standing. :p

that is a temporary state.

Lucas
03-15-2011, 10:24 AM
world wide ya, but in my neighborhood i want to be the last man standing after we have our big bloody apoc rumble....then its time to move on to the next one...until i die. :p

Drake
03-15-2011, 10:26 AM
you immigrants can't do anything but screw like rabbits. If that's your plan for conquering the world, you're fighting a losing battle.

Whitey don't want to make anymore kids than necessary, but you probably have a whoel bunch of brothers and sisters don't you! DON"T YOU!!!! lol

seriously, this is such a non-issue. It's not even a real story, it's false. There is only one race, the human race. That much is crystal clear at this point now that the genome is complete. OUr differences are entirely superficial and if we can't get beyond that, then I suggest britney spears videos, brangolina 24./7 on the idiot box and obesity and drunkeness for all!

I see cultural anthropology, cultural norms, and societal differences elude you still.

David Jamieson
03-15-2011, 12:33 PM
I see cultural anthropology, cultural norms, and societal differences elude you still.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/kunglek/Look_Balls_monkey.jpg

Syn7
03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
cultural differences are very real... perception is subjective, of course, but some cultures mos def have a better quality of life for all its people... its kinda sad tho, how one person can have the basics and be on top of the world and super happy with their lives and considered well off and in another place a guy with the same things is not happy, always aware of what they dont have and looked at by others as relatively poor... very very different... most of us have control over our lives and could make the best out of anything, but we give that up and allow what we view as societal norms to dictate how we view our selves...

i also think alot of people mix culture and race together in their minds... and that leads to alot stereotyping...

David Jamieson
03-15-2011, 03:05 PM
I think my ape answered that better quite frankly...

David Jamieson
03-15-2011, 03:09 PM
cultural differences are very real... perception is subjective, of course, but some cultures mos def have a better quality of life for all its people... its kinda sad tho, how one person can have the basics and be on top of the world and super happy with their lives and considered well off and in another place a guy with the same things is not happy, always aware of what they dont have and looked at by others as relatively poor... very very different... most of us have control over our lives and could make the best out of anything, but we give that up and allow what we view as societal norms to dictate how we view our selves...
If you are in a western liberal democracy, particularly a North American one, you are blessed and unlike most people on the planet by virtue of the geography yo call home. And by virtue of the societal construct upon which these countries are founded.

i also think alot of people mix culture and race together in their minds... and that leads to alot stereotyping...

they do this because most of the world is not multi-cultural like most of western europe and all of north america and to a lesser extent Australia and New Zealand.

Many countries are majority and exclusively one culture and one genotype. These countries make up most of the world! lol

Syn7
03-15-2011, 06:06 PM
well, yeah... this is what im saying... we live in this bubble... on a world scale whites have always been a minority... but were talking about here...

i read an article in the paper today about immigration... now they are telingl people that if they want to come here, they need to leave their cultural bias and prejudice at the door... no big secret, but the gov is finally acknowledging that when we import people from third world countries, we also import their ways of life, some of which is the reason why where they live isnt so great... some of its good, and in that case by all means bring it on...

its pretty cheep tho, we only have it so good coz we took this land then made the darker races build it for us...

i still say multiculturalism has been a monumental failure... personally, i loved growing up around all these weird and exotic cultures(to me at the time) but im in the minority on that one...

david, countries that only have one major ethnicity find other reasons to beat on eachother... tribal warfare and all that bullsh1t... its always something...

bawang
03-16-2011, 12:42 AM
i feel sad when i see whites in a sea of brown people in missisauga canada. they look very timid and quiet most of the time. i feel their power and pride has been taken from them like a snake defanged. it wasnt the way i imagined it would happen.

David Jamieson
03-16-2011, 05:08 AM
i feel sad when i see whites in a sea of brown people in missisauga canada. they look very timid and quiet most of the time. i feel their power and pride has been taken from them like a snake defanged. it wasnt the way i imagined it would happen.

I think you're thinking of Brampton...lol

Mississauga is a good mix.

Come shopping in the East China sea...aka Markham. lol

Some areas are ghettoized. They like to call it "villages" here. lol
I call it "failed idealism associated with multiculturalism".

I believe we can live together, but it has to be under a connected banner and not a big patchwork of disconnected ideas and sentiments.

wenshu
03-16-2011, 06:36 AM

there is no such thing as last man standing. :p

that is a temporary state.

You clearly lack the Eschatological fortitude required to survive.

Were it not for your cirrhotic liver you would be eaten first.

David Jamieson
03-16-2011, 06:56 AM
You clearly lack the Eschatological fortitude required to survive.

Were it not for your cirrhotic liver you would be eaten first.

whatever are you going on about?

wenshu
03-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Cannibals don't care about successive generations?

In any case, when the world ends, white people are going to eat everybody.

David Jamieson
03-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Cannibals don't care about successive generations?

In any case, when the world ends, white people are going to eat everybody.

I'm not really apocalyptic in my leanings. It doesn't make sense considering everyone faces an individual apocalypse for themselves. Predestined destruction at the hands of a sky being?

Nah. lol. I'd bet against it.

For one thing, in my bible it tells me I have free will and that no man may judge me lest he be judged himself.

so, no worries! :-)

also, cannibals don't care about "your" succesive generations. :p

the world ends every day for someone. I'm sure they weren't eaten by anyone, white or otherwise. lol