PDA

View Full Version : Hendo is the Man!

Hebrew Hammer
03-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Loved the Strikeforce fight, at age 40 Dan Henderson captures another belt via that deadly right hand. Great fight from on of my favorite all time fighters.

Syn7
03-06-2011, 11:41 PM
what about coenen? that was a great fight... the ladies dont get enough love... they always leave it in the cage... i cant remember a boring fight??? its always action... not bad for two weeks notice... she really put it on coenen for the first three rounds...

Hebrew Hammer
03-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Agreed, that fight was awesome, and usually the chick fights are action packed. I miss me some Gina Corano though...so hot.

Violent Designs
03-07-2011, 01:05 PM
H-Bomb .

Syn7
03-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Agreed, that fight was awesome, and usually the chick fights are action packed. I miss me some Gina Corano though...so hot.

shes back... gina carano has signed on to strikeforce for at least one more fight... but from how she was talking it seems its probably a multiple fight contract... she wants her title back... i dunno if she can beat chris... but i would love to see her try... but not untill she gets like a 3 fight win streak with some tough opponents... and she really needs to get better at making weight... but yeah, i cant wait to see carano jump back in there... 145 i imagine...

and how many times did mauro say "H-Bomb" within that 20 minute stretch??? too many times... lol

Violent Designs
03-07-2011, 08:55 PM
H-bomb .

Syn7
03-07-2011, 11:39 PM
bah, youre already too far behind... renallo for the win... twice in 8 hours tho, not bad VD...

ooohhhhh, i just realized thats not a very flattering name... :p VD

Violent Designs
03-07-2011, 11:42 PM
H-Bomb .

- Venereal Disease

Syn7
03-08-2011, 12:18 AM
H-Bomb............

Hebrew Hammer
03-08-2011, 12:37 AM
and how many times did mauro say "H-Bomb" within that 20 minute stretch??? too many times... lol

Some people hate him but I love that guy....

Syn7
03-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Some people hate him but I love that guy....

you gotta admit he's pretty cheesy... you know he stays up late trying to make lil wordplays on peoples names and stuff... uses a thesaurus and a dictionary to expand his vocab and all that... its just funny... he's alright, but he is annoying sometimes...

some words he just repeats over and over every show... like "the opening stanza"... he's like a sleazy pretentious but absolutely harmless so its funny... i like how militich picks on him a bit...

remember what he said during a carano fight??? with goldberg back in elite xc... mauro said something sleazy when the girls were rolling and goldberg says im not touching that with a 30 foot pole and mauro comes back and says yeah but i'd like to touch it with a 30 cm pole... i cant remember the exact wording but thats pretty close... goldberg had no comment, of course... totally awkward moment...

thats almost as bad as jared shaw gawking at carano behind the towel trying to make weight... of course everyone took a look, but this guy was salivating on tv in front of millions... totally unprofessional... him and his dad were huge clowns... they even suck at promoting boxing...

Hebrew Hammer
03-08-2011, 02:48 PM
you gotta admit he's pretty cheesy... you know he stays up late trying to make lil wordplays on peoples names and stuff... uses a thesaurus and a dictionary to expand his vocab and all that... its just funny... he's alright, but he is annoying sometimes...

some words he just repeats over and over every show... like "the opening stanza"... he's like a sleazy pretentious but absolutely harmless so its funny... i like how militich picks on him a bit...

remember what he said during a carano fight??? with goldberg back in elite xc... mauro said something sleazy when the girls were rolling and goldberg says im not touching that with a 30 foot pole and mauro comes back and says yeah but i'd like to touch it with a 30 cm pole... i cant remember the exact wording but thats pretty close... goldberg had no comment, of course... totally awkward moment...

thats almost as bad as jared shaw gawking at carano behind the towel trying to make weight... of course everyone took a look, but this guy was salivating on tv in front of millions... totally unprofessional... him and his dad were huge clowns... they even suck at promoting boxing...

Oh God, too funny, I like the crew they have with Frank Shamrock, Militich and Mauro...in fact the guy who bugs me sometimes is the play by play guy on the UFC, I think his name is Goldberg too.

I don't remember the comments about Carano and I'd be surprised if he was a full 30cm!

No idea who Jared Shaw is...but obviously he's a perv. I didn't think they did the towel trick with the women at weigh ins.

Syn7
03-08-2011, 04:19 PM
doug and jared shaw are a father son team of sad boxing promoters who tried a run at MMA with EliteXC... they had the money at first, so they made it happen... they had some good fighters but they headlined guys like kimbo which really showed you were they were at... also there were issues about integrity... oh well, they went bankrupt and strikeforce took their best fighters and also got their deal with showtime...