PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido SCAM

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Iron_Eagle_76
04-01-2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/mizznutz/mcdonalds.jpg

KC Elbows
He was once a renowned pirate, but no more hints.

Lebaufist
Ask Cecil Peoples.That, sir, is a redirection.

The answer will never honestly come, will it? Owning up to your claims is your M.O. isn't it?

wenshu
04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/mizznutz/mcdonalds.jpg

Or, as we call it at my house;

Thanksgiving.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 11:27 AM
I do iron hand and it gives me magical powers.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 11:30 AM
The words that best describe me are "big" and "swinging".

Drake
04-01-2011, 11:30 AM
You're just Captain Stupid-Assumption, aren't you?

I wore a PT shirt to a MMA seminar in 2002. The picture was of me and Robert Ferguson; who was kind of a ѕhitty fighter that the other admins on Bullshido wanted me to go check out.

http://www.bullshido.net/images/phrost-ferg.jpg

I'm an 09S. I'm also a Boxing and MMA judge with the state of Kansas, and the ISCF. I'm the Director of Communications for a professional sports team. I own the largest martial arts forum on the Internet. And I also make a ridiculously good chili.

So, who are you, Mr. "I'M IMPORTANT PLEASE BELIEVE ME"?

You aren't an 09S. You don't know what it means, either. Now that I know you are a liar, it does set the tone for your credibility.

Second, any soldier knows you do NOT wear the IPFU to non-military events.

But yeah...you definitely are a liar about the MOS.

goju
04-01-2011, 11:32 AM
No, Anthony created a mess to show how, as we've put it several times, fuсking retarded, gullible, and detached from reality some of you are.

uh isnt is saying more about you guys? you have shown you are so retarded in the past with your behaviour cough cough fighting in masonic parking lodges that this side show was instantly believable :D

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 11:32 AM
I channel chi into my strikes and it can even kill my opponents.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Some people call me Richard, others...not so much.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 11:35 AM
That, sir, is a redirection.

The answer will never honestly come, will it? Owning up to your claims is your M.O. isn't it?

I'm sorry nuance is lost on you. My fight record isn't any more relevant to my judging credentials than is Cecil Peoples.

I've judged, easily 500+ fights for various organizations including M-1, and Strikeforce. I'm licensed under the KAC, and the ISCF, and I have attended judges and referee training courses run by John McCarthy.

And obviously, I know a lot more about MMA than you do. But I have a sneaking suspicion (read: no ѕhit, sherlock) that you're not genuinely interested in my bona fides as much as you are being petty and implying that I shouldn't be judging fights in the first place.

But really, who is Drake?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
uh isnt is saying more about you guys? you have shown you are so retarded in the past with your behaviour cough cough fighting in masonic parking lodges that this side show was instantly believable :D

Actually, those nut jobs are so out there that it could still all be true..well most of it anyway. The sudden change of demeanor could all be because Anthony got his money.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
These guys are such ****S!! They completely peed all over themselves and all over their board just to prank someone else who is unaffected and doesn't care? LOL!

goju
04-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Actually, those nut jobs are so out there that it could still all be true..well most of it anyway. The sudden change of demeanor could all be because Anthony got his money.

no no the masonic lodge throwdown was a prank too it was all an act! springer was a payed actor ! :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 11:39 AM
These guys are such ****S!! They completely peed all over themselves and all over their board just to prank someone else who is unaffected and doesn't care? LOL!

It was funny as all hell though.

Iron_Eagle_76
04-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm sorry nuance is lost on you. My fight record isn't any more relevant to my judging credentials than is Cecil Peoples.

I've judged, easily 500+ fights for various organizations including M-1, and Strikeforce. I'm licensed under the KAC, and the ISCF, and I have attended judges and referee training courses run by John McCarthy.

And obviously, I know a lot more about MMA than you do. But I have a sneaking suspicion (read: no ѕhit, sherlock) that you're not genuinely interested in my bona fides as much as you are being petty and implying that I shouldn't be judging fights in the first place.

But really, who is Darkman?

http://a.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/29912/darkman_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

wenshu
04-01-2011, 11:41 AM
It was funny as all hell though.

About as funny as putting up drywall.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 11:42 AM

You being superior to the lowest , worst performing, judge doesn't qualify you for anything. What I'm asking is, besides taking the coarse, how did you get there? How did you go from zero to hero in nothing flat?

I'm sure by now you've had lots of on the job training. You have to learn something as you bumble through life. But still, who are you?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 11:42 AM
About as funny as putting up drywall.

Dry wall is actually pretty comical. At least if you have ever had to do it with my crew.

Drake
04-01-2011, 11:44 AM
I can tell you who I'm NOT. I am NOT someone who poses in an Army IPFU on the internet, lies about his MOS, and then makes up some fake story to explain his fake posing.

Come on, guy... let's tell everyone here you have absolutely no idea what a 09S MOS really is, or what it is even for.

KC Elbows

It was all a double ruse, Anthony knowing that the only out Phrost would have would be on April 1st.

wenshu
Dry wall is actually pretty comical. At least if you have ever had to do it with my crew.

No need to reestablish how easily entertained you are.

http://showstudio.com/project/livestudio/session/millie_brown

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
It was all a double ruse, Anthony knowing that the only out Phrost would have would be on April 1st.

I knew it!!!!! See, THAT insured he'd get his money by the end of the week!!

Brilliant!!!

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 11:46 AM
It was funny as all hell though.They might as well have set themselves on fire.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
They might as well have set themselves on fire.

That would have been hysterical too!
:p

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 11:48 AM
I was once champion of three continents, but the CIA covered it up due to the work
I was doing with the Navy Seals and Stephen Seagal at the time.

RD'S Alias - 1A
I was once champion of three continents, but the CIA covered it up due to the work
I was doing with the Navy Seals and Stephen Seagal at the time.

But you still rule over Guam, right?

Lebaufist
And Phil Elmor was your demo man.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 11:51 AM
I knew it!!!!! See, THAT insured he'd get his money by the end of the week!!

Brilliant!!!

A double whammy for Phrost. Once the transgendered muay thai fighters carrying Phrost's love children figure out how easy it is to lean on him, they're gonna want their take. Anthony told me he never understood Phrost's weakness for anything with estrogen, a weakness Anthony does not share.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 11:54 AM
A double whammy for Phrost. Once the transgendered muay thai fighters carrying Phrost's love children figure out how easy it is to lean on him, they're gonna want their take. Anthony told me he never understood Phrost's weakness for anything with estrogen, a weakness Anthony does not share.

What does that have to do with unpaid Chinese prisoners?

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 11:54 AM
In Guam, they worship me as a god.

I would be careful of mentioning Phil Elmore's name in relation to the joint CIA-Navy Seals-Wudang Temple black ops of the early nineties. Of those who did and later died, almost all seemed to die of natural causes. Dim mak?

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 11:55 AM
To me this has been an eye opening experience. A taste of the super E-Ego. flexing its ID into what was somewhat still an adult conversation. Enter the love BirdS singing nanny nanny boo boo . Bizarre.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 11:55 AM
You aren't an 09S. You don't know what it means, either. Now that I know you are a liar, it does set the tone for your credibility.

Second, any soldier knows you do NOT wear the IPFU to non-military events.

But yeah...you definitely are a liar about the MOS.

Yes, I am an 09S, you can look me up by my name on AKO and it says it right there in the MOS slot. OCS Class 50 MOARNG.

Second, I was a civilian in 2002. So my choice of attire for a MMA seminar was not subject to AR 670-1.

Now, do you have the moral fiber to apologize for not only being incorrect, but calling me a liar, or will you demonstrate yourself lacking said character?

And again, since you've stated that you're important, who are you?

Drake
04-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Yes, I am an 09S, you can look me up by my name on AKO and it says it right there in the MOS slot. OCS Class 50 MOARNG.

Second, I was a civilian in 2002. So my choice of attire for a MMA seminar was not subject to AR 670-1.

Now, do you have the moral fiber to apologize for not only being incorrect, but calling me a liar, or will you demonstrate yourself lacking said character?

And again, since you've stated that you're important, who are you?

09S are for college ops. Try again.

Drake
04-01-2011, 11:57 AM
This is cute... you are clearly googling this stuff, but using it all in the wrong context...

Drake
04-01-2011, 11:58 AM
And, FYI... I said I was more important than you.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 11:58 AM
09S are for college ops. Try again.

You're an idiot.

http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/commissioned-officer-candidate.html

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:00 PM
You're an idiot.

http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/commissioned-officer-candidate.html

What does this have to do with Linux?

Drake
You're an idiot.

Uh huh... because what would I know? It's not like I ever went through OCS. Or been active duty. Right?

KC Elbows
What does that have to do with unpaid Chinese prisoners?

They built Phrost's condoms. They were in Anthony's pay, according to Anthony, from the start, he was the direct connection between Bullshido and the Chinese prisoners. Anthony provided sub-par Chinese prisoner built condoms to the transgendered soon to be pregnant muay thai members, who, in their worship of Phrost, naturally engineered events to try to get closer to their figurehead; well, their second figurehead, as they had made no headway by twitter with Lady Gaga. With the funds secured, these out of wedlock unfortunates found themselves cut off from support and unable to rally the legal power to sue for their share.

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:01 PM
How about this... PM me your AKO e-mail, and I'll look you up. If I'm somehow wrong here, I will happily, and humbly admit I made a mistake.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:02 PM
They built Phrost's condoms. They were in Anthony's pay, according to Anthony, from the start, he was the direct connection between Bullshido and the Chinese prisoners. Anthony provided sub-par Chinese prisoner built condoms to the transgendered soon to be pregnant muay thai members, who, in their worship of Phrost, naturally engineered events to try to get closer to their figurehead; well, their second figurehead, as they had made no headway by twitter with Lady Gaga. With the funds secured, these out of wedlock unfortunates found themselves cut off from support and unable to rally the legal power to sue for their share.

Wow, you had an answer...the correct one too. I am impressed!

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:04 PM
It's all too plain for those who can see the tools the masses are controlled by.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 12:05 PM
How about this... PM me your AKO e-mail, and I'll look you up. If I'm somehow wrong here, I will happily, and humbly admit I made a mistake.

I'm the only Neal Fletcher in the entire US Army.

https://www.us.army.mil/suite/user/neal.fletcher

If you can log in to AKO, you can see that page.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:07 PM
How does that song go?

Oh yes...

*clears throat*

"Nobody cares............"

No Bo Dy CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARes...........

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm the only Neal Fletcher in the entire US Army.

https://www.us.army.mil/suite/user/neal.fletcher

If you can log in to AKO, you can see that page.

Phrost, why does that link give me this?

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.us.army.mil, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

www.us.army.mil uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I Understand the Risks

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:13 PM
What does this have to do with Linux?

09S came from Linux.

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Looking at it. E-5, correct?

At this point, I'm done messing with you. I am currently a commissioned officer at Ft. Carson, and spent 10 years prior service, changing over at the rank of SSG. Active duty. I apologize for picking on our own.

I'm bowing out of this thread. Good luck at OCS... things just got very nasty on the federal side, with murder boards and heavy restrictions. Best of luck to you, SGT.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:14 PM
09S came from Linux.

Oh, Ok. I wasn't aware of that.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:15 PM

At this point, I'm done messing with you. I am currently a commissioned officer at Ft. Carson, and spent 10 years prior service, changing over at the rank of SSG. Active duty. I apologize for picking on our own.

I'm bowing out of this thread. Good luck at OCS... things just got very nasty on the federal side, with murder boards and heavy restrictions. Best of luck to you, SGT.

You should never have to apologize for picking on Phrost, for any reason.

Syn7
04-01-2011, 12:15 PM
almost 20 pages just this morning!!! WTF???

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:16 PM
You should never have to apologize for picking on Phrost, for any reason.

You back your NCOs. It's not a debatable topic.

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 12:17 PM
First off, I would liek to thank Busllshiod for the increase in traffic on this kung fu forum.
Also like to thank Neal and Anthony for making this thread one of the longer, pointless ones we have had here in awhile.
If this had been in the WC forum it would h ave been even more awesome !
Anthony, don't "semi-apologise" for getting me mixed up in it ( collateral damage as you put it), I pointed out that this was probably not legit since the beginning but was very curious to see how far you guys were gonna take it.
Neal, the more things change the more they stay the same eh? LOL !

As for you guys that made this thread so awesome in sheer lack of awesoemness, this buds for you:

http://www.guysnation.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/03/sexy-edith-labelle-ufc-octagon-girl.jpg

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/201263/coors_light_girls.jpg

http://www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com/images/sexy-budweiser-ad-naked-woman-covered-with-capsules.jpg

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:17 PM
How does Neal's service record have beat all to do with his being a clod?

Nobody cares.....

NHO BO DY CAAAAAAAAAARRRES!! Thank you!! Goodnight!

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Bawang does his fair share and gets no tranny muay thai girl. Sanjuro-Ronin treats him like he's ABC!

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Sanjuro, I'm developing a love-hate bromance with you.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:20 PM

Never apologize for picking on Phrost.

Lebaufist
You back your NCOs. It's not a debatable topic.You can acknowledge his rank and legitimacy in his record. Doesn't give him an instant ******* pass.

Syn7

so what? he was fair game before? but not now?

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:22 PM
so what? he was fair game before? but not now?

That about sums it up, yeah.

RD'S Alias - 1A

Wuss

Syn7

thats so weak... its your duty to question unsavory scumbags wearing the uniform... to blindly back him is nothing short of pure ignorance... that whole thought process should be embarassing...

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Then you've dealt the worst blow possible. You've taken your attention away from him. That which craves most.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 12:23 PM

Thanks for the advice.

For the record, I don't take anything on the Internet (especially KFM) even remotely personally.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:24 PM
thats so weak... its your duty to question unsavory scumbags wearing the uniform... to blindly back him is nothing short of pure ignorance... that whole thought process should be embarassing...

Agreed.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:25 PM

Backing his rank is one thing. thats understandable. I don't see what you've seen. But, he's till an ass hole.

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:25 PM

His chain of command recommended him for OCS. He couldn't be that much of an unsavory scumbag. Plus, he has an interesting service record.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Thats nice.......

Syn7
04-01-2011, 12:27 PM

being a soldier doesnt mean one deserves leniency in any criminal or unethical activities... to defend him or give him a pass simply for being in the same gang as you is just sad, man... that is corruption, straight up... now i question your integrity... im disappointed in you drake, i thought you were stronger than that... my bad... you remind my of how cops will defend guilty co-workers yet have no issue slamming anyone else for the same activities... pathetic...

Syn7
04-01-2011, 12:28 PM
His chain of command recommended him for OCS. He couldn't be that much of an unsavory scumbag. Plus, he has an interesting service record.

which has nothing to do with bullshido.... you give him a pass cause his record is interesting??? and of course, we've never seen a dirtbag rise thru the ranks with full honors before... yeah, that never happens..

Phrost
04-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Drake's only giving me a pass on the military credentials issue; I'm sure he think's I'm a complete dbag with regards to my website's operations, political opinions, and choice of alcoholic beverage (scotch).

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Sanjuro, I'm developing a love-hate bromance with you.

Words fail, as such:
http://vybzmagazine.com/wp-content/gallery/Abbey-Clancy-Sexy-Body-Paint-Photoshoot-For-Sports-Illustrated/Abbey-Clancy-Sexy-Body-Paint-Photoshoot-For-Sports-Illustrated-03.jpg

Lebaufist
For the record, I don't take anything on the Internet (especially KFM) even remotely personally.

And yet you just pulled off a three day troll specifically targeted at KFM with the collateral of manipulating and trampling on your own members to do it.

And somehow you never take it personally. wow.......

do you have trouble finding pants that can accommodate the melon balls you're sporting?

Drake
NO REALLY. I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT BULLSHIDO IS!!!

Hopefully I got the message across this time...

KC Elbows
In the context of giving Phrost a hard time for sporting military clothing, and finding out that he thought Phrost had an interesting service record, and undoubtedly coming to the conclusion he has a right to wear it proudly based on his judgment, Drake is not wrong.

Remember, they weren't arguing about anything but that.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Words fail, as such:
http://vybzmagazine.com/wp-content/gallery/Abbey-Clancy-Sexy-Body-Paint-Photoshoot-For-Sports-Illustrated/Abbey-Clancy-Sexy-Body-Paint-Photoshoot-For-Sports-Illustrated-03.jpg

You slay me.

wenshu
04-01-2011, 12:38 PM
In honor of this thread I am relasing a new Linux Distibution:

Wing ChUnix.

The manual is 3,000 pages long and full of incomprehensible pull-out force vector diagrams.

After an installation that requires thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours. . .

. . .it still doesn't work.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 12:39 PM
NO REALLY. I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT BULLSHIDO IS!!!

Hopefully I got the message across this time...

It's kind of like the "Cool Kids" club of Martial Arts forums whereas KFM is like a back room at a Chinese grocery store with a handful of old dudes playing Xiangqi.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:40 PM
It's kind of like the "Cool Kids" club of Martial Arts forums whereas KFM is like a back room at a Chinese grocery store with a handful of old dudes playing Xiangqi.

Old dudes have better scotch.

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 12:41 PM
In honor of this thread I am relasing a new Linux Distibution:

Wing ChUnix.

The manual is 3,000 pages long and full of incomprehensible pull-out force vector diagrams.

After an installation that requires thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours. . .

LMAO !
You just made this thread worthwhile !

Syn7
really... i have a nice set of fatigues... all the patches are upside down tho... does that bother you drake??? does my statement of distress offend you???

Lebaufist
cool kids.............. Lord this so high school. facepalm. How are you, a 40ish pudgy bald guy a kid?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:42 PM
in honor of this thread i am relasing a new linux distibution:

Wing chunix.

lol!!!

sanjuro_ronin
Old dudes have better scotch.

I normally drink Glenlivet, but this one caught my eye and it was good:
http://www.thegreenwellystop.co.uk/whiskyshop/images/uploads/glenfiddich-15yo-whisky.jpg

RD'S Alias - 1A

Not quite how I would describe it.

Phrost
04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
cool kids.............. Lord this so high school. Facepalm. How are you, a 40ish pudgy bald guy a kid?

hi my name is lebaufist and i am incapable of understanding facetiousness

Drake
really... i have a nice set of fatigues... all the patches are upside down tho... does that bother you drake??? does my statement of distress offend you???

You are Canadian. What am I going to do, sic the Mounties on you?

Syn7
that GF 15 was my grandfathers staple for as long as i can remember...

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 12:44 PM
hi my name is lebaufist and i am incapable of understanding facetiousness
And out comes the pee wee herman impressions. Do you juggle too?

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
being a soldier doesnt mean one deserves leniency in any criminal or unethical activities... to defend him or give him a pass simply for being in the same gang as you is just sad, man... that is corruption, straight up... now i question your integrity... im disappointed in you drake, i thought you were stronger than that... my bad... you remind my of how cops will defend guilty co-workers yet have no issue slamming anyone else for the same activities... pathetic...

Dude... you make him sound like a war criminal because he played a silly prank.

Syn7

you couldnt do anything about it if i was an american and standing right beside you... you could be offended... maybe pick a fight... thats all you got... you cant charge me for flying your colors upsidedown... nada... its not lkike i stole then altered real fatigues...

RD'S Alias - 1A
I don't think we have had a KFM thread this active since the mid to late 1990s, when we only had like 4 forums and almost no other sites existed.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:46 PM

Hardwork has already, through conclusive youtube videos, determined that you are part of the cabal, despite your not being aware of it. Don't claim you haven't used mounties to silence your enemies before. Wasn't it you who made threats here regarding a Checcnyan before?

lkfmdc
we just need some living space

Phrost
I don't think we have had a KFM thread this active since the mid to late 1990s, when we only had like 4 forums and almost no other sites existed.

You're welcome.

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:47 PM
you couldnt do anything about it if i was an american and standing right beside you... you could be offended... maybe pick a fight... thats all you got... you cant charge me for flying your colors upsidedown... nada... its not lkike i stole then altered real fatigues...

Why would I pick a fight? I have no idea what you are going on about. You want to fly the flag upside down, burn it, use it for napkins, I don't care. I'm not even offended, because I know there's only one reason you can do that here and not in certain other countries.

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 12:47 PM
that GF 15 was my grandfathers staple for as long as i can remember...

I was pleasently pleased with it.
But for those that can get it, may I suggest this, it is a closer to my heart:
http://www.guyduvin.com/product_images/Taylor%20Fladgate%20Tawny%2040.jpg

Being Portuguese, the Port is never far away :)

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Why would I pick a fight? I have no idea what you are going on about. You want to fly the flag upside down, burn it, use it for napkins, I don't care. I'm not even offended, because I know there's only one reason you can do that here and not in certain other countries.

You're in The Bill of Rights?:p:D

Syn7
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM

yeah... smooooove...

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM

Actually, you wouldn't need to steal them, you can order actual genuine issue online.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:50 PM

Interesting. Never drank that. Hmmm...

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:50 PM
You're in The Bill of Rights?:p:D

I AM THE DRAKE OF RIGHTS.

Awright.... giggety giggety...

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:51 PM
I thought you were a pirate?

What Drake are you really?

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Actually, you wouldn't need to steal them, you can order actual genuine issue online.

Ranger Joes is the bestest. Commandos is kind of like the Wal-Mart of Ft. Benning. Pretty much the same stuff as RJ's, but for some reason, you just feel cheap shopping there.

Drake
04-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I thought you were a pirate?

What Drake are you really?

I don't really know anymore. One day I'm tracking narcotics trafficking in Kandahar, then bam, I am part of some weird group with an acronym I've never seen before.

Syn7
04-01-2011, 12:53 PM

so why say the mountie thing then? i just assumed you were insinuating its a crime... my bad...

yeah, im familiar with freedom, we actually have that here, believe it or not...
i dont burn flags, burning fabric stinks... i just fly em upsidedown... all of em... you know why... or atleast you should know why...

the only flag i dont fly upsidedown is the skull and crossbones, but most people dont even know where that flag comes from... everyone assumes its a pirate thing.... its disgusting how uneducated people are about stuff like that...

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Interesting. Never drank that. Hmmm...

Its kind of expensive but dude, I compare it to an XO cognac.

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 12:55 PM
I don't really know anymore. One day I'm tracking narcotics trafficking in Kandahar, then bam, I am part of some weird group with an acronym I've never seen before.

Tactical
Weapons
Assist
Team

Syn7
04-01-2011, 12:55 PM

i wasnt too concerned with authenticity... i only wore them once... to be honest, ive always looked down on camo as casual wear... i never wear any camo unless im in a situation where they are actually useful...

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 12:56 PM

Is it DEFENDO?

Drake
04-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Tactical
Weapons
Assist
Team

My acronym foo is better than yours.

Light
Infantry
Tactical
Training
Liason
Enabler

Basic
Instruction
Team
Central
Helmand

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad things go back to normal............:p

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 01:04 PM
What's the best elbow to use against a double leg takedown?

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Central
Operations
Command
Khandahar

British
Intermilitary
Terrorist
Evaluation
System

sanjuro_ronin
04-01-2011, 01:05 PM
What's the best elbow to use against a double leg takedown?

This is the guard you want to have:
http://www.ever-so-sexy.com/user/products/veroniquecurv.jpg

Drake
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Southern
Military
Allied
Land
Laboratory

Provincial
Engineering
Node
Infrastructure
Sustainment

MasterKiller
04-01-2011, 01:11 PM

Uhhhh

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1087001#post1087001

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I wigh Kempoisbest could have been here for this.

bawang
04-01-2011, 01:35 PM
bullshido hurt me feeling and lower my self esteem

im mad

i add phrost@bullshido.com to gay porn spam bot

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Well done sir.

yeah, well the totally fake Interpol thingy (kinda helps to know what Interpol actually is / does, lol) was the first red flag, but the whole "I have immunity but am running my mouth off on a public forum" bit was the final tip off; but I did mean what I said about the format / layout of Bullshido being a visual nightmare - I guess that the actual reason for that is that they just have no sense of aesthetics! ;)

Drake
04-01-2011, 01:40 PM
What I still don't understand is how you are a 09S. That's reserved for the college ops coming in through federal OCS. Even when I was going through, I still retained my old MOS up until my day of commissioning. Does ARNG do things differently?

bawang
04-01-2011, 01:40 PM
thats because hes a PHONY
HEY GUISE HE BIG PHONY

lkfmdc
04-01-2011, 01:41 PM
I invited Doo Wai to drop by and comment, he should be here any minute

bawang
04-01-2011, 01:43 PM
isnt it only called trolling when it is funny

where is the funny i cannot find it

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Ironically, Phrost probably does live in the best state to find a place with a bunker in it, and you ARE required to sport an amish beard to even hope to buy one there.

Drake
04-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Gov't comp blocks bullshido.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 01:50 PM
isnt it only called trolling when it is funny

where is the funny i cannot find it

You're not getting it, it's funny for us. They made this troll that clearly was gonna lose them members, they carried it here, failed to note that everyone here was basically saying "unlikely, but we'll see what happens," and then we got entertained far more than the membership of Bullshido, who exist to defend us against false claims, but couldn't defend themselves against them.

Then they came on and argued with a MMA proponent.

The irony of it is almost as good as if he did have a bunker.

bawang
04-01-2011, 01:51 PM
loolololol x1000

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 01:53 PM

Standard operating procedures when dealing with co-opted Chinese prisoners pressed into troll squads, you can't have your workforce crying to the U.S. military for help.

bawang
04-01-2011, 01:56 PM
100 guest reading on this forum

anatrocity if you read this please send photo of you no cloth thanks

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah, Friday is usually the slow day. And Gene didn't have to raise a finger. This is why he has the ninjettes.

Syn7
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM

as of march 30th there has been some legal investigation type docs plastered on top of his forum...

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 02:02 PM
as of march 30th there has been some legal investigation type docs plastered on top of his forum...

you mean that fake Interpol document, lol?

wenshu
04-01-2011, 02:34 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDQMfwY0I/AAAAAAAABc8/REpZR3nlW6I/s640/vart1.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDQGluXII/AAAAAAAABdA/xv0x50Y2pu8/s640/vart2.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDR4MzMcI/AAAAAAAABdE/zJFeppQFRdg/s640/vart3.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDSa09DVI/AAAAAAAABdM/X-7l5qqTkJ0/s640/vart4.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDSdn8TEI/AAAAAAAABdI/X-AR5ZfsMrQ/s640/vart5.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDTYN5urI/AAAAAAAABdQ/lPxjEJE1t-E/s640/vart6.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDTtDVYTI/AAAAAAAABdU/kMq4f9p5khw/s640/vart7.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_LZZ116SJC7Q/TZZDP8Fz1RI/AAAAAAAABc4/oHmfbaQNp7Q/s640/vart8.jpg

Syn7
04-01-2011, 02:37 PM
you mean that fake Interpol document, lol?

i dunno what it is... i just saw it when i checked out the site... it was the first and last time i ever went to bullshido.... i didnt actually read the document... all i saw was euro this euro that... its fake then??? why would they do that? promotion?

bawang
04-01-2011, 02:38 PM
because they have gay

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Its funny how fast the shmucks over there went from outrage to bowing and scraping.

Lucas
04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
isnt that what peons are made for?

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 03:34 PM
They aren't paying attention. Whatever the outcome, the means are still the same. But I guess people there are already used to being treated like cattle.

LOL at them calling me troll.

KC Elbows
04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
One of the delicious ironies about Bullshido is that there never was a Chinese person alive who was as concerned with losing face.

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 05:07 PM
i dunno what it is... i just saw it when i checked out the site... it was the first and last time i ever went to bullshido.... i didnt actually read the document... all i saw was euro this euro that... its fake then??? why would they do that? promotion?

it was part of this April fools day gig that I still don't understand 100%, but something allegedly revolving around the owner (Phrost) laundering $ via off-shore accounts to buy firearms that he was stashing in some compound in anticipation of zombie apocalypse and how he shafted his business partners to get the $ and that Bullshido was dumping spyware on everyone who visited and they were getting shut down by Interpol and so it seems a lot of people got all riled up by this somehow; I guess that they came on here to troll their gag? of course,
http://media.photobucket.com/image/obvious%20troll%20is%20obvious/Sonicbowling/TROLL.jpg

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 05:08 PM

it was part of this April fools day gig that I still don't understand 100%, but something allegedly revolving around the owner (Phrost) laundering $ via off-shore accounts to buy firearms that he was stashing in some compound in anticipation of zombie apocalypse and how he shafted his business partners to get the $ and that Bullshido was dumping spyware on everyone who visited and they were getting shut down by Interpol and so it seems a lot of people got all riled up by this somehow; I guess that they came on here to troll their gag? of course,
http://www.akk.org/~jagger/Bildchen/obvious-troll.jpg

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Most fun I've had since the hogs ate my brother's arm off.

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Most fun I've had since the hogs ate my brother's arm off.

as I said before, my hat's off - I was kinda nibbling, but then the Interpol thing blew it - not only in terms of what Interpol actually is / does, but also because the "notice" was half covered by advertising content on the site; you also went a bit too far w the "I've got immunity but I'm posting away anyhow"; but again, A++ for effort!

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 05:30 PM
as I said before, my hat's off - I was kinda nibbling, but then the Interpol thing blew it - not only in terms of what Interpol actually is / does, but also because the "notice" was half covered by advertising content on the site; you also went a bit too far w the "I've got immunity but I'm posting away anyhow"; but again, A++ for effort!
Hey, good on you for being a good sport.

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 05:34 PM

well, that's why I "thanked" you for "clarifying" and posted the "happy April 1" instead of just trashing it, didn't want to give it away in case anyone else was still buying it since obviously you guys went to some efforts to create the ruse...

but i still think the bullshido layout is really off-putting, regardless of how / why - or did you guys reformat things?

Drake
04-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Oh, so it was just a silly joke? I never even saw it.

taai gihk yahn
04-01-2011, 05:57 PM

yeah, they posted up a bunch of "documentation: to substantiate what they were saying, including some sort of notification on the website supposedly put up by Interpol stating that the website was under investigation and potentially about to be shut down; of course, if you know what Interpol actually is / does...but again, A for effort

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 06:12 PM

Weren't you banned from Bullshdio?

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 07:24 PM
My cat feigned obliviousness to a dangled string more convincingly than this.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 07:26 PM
well, that's why I "thanked" you for "clarifying" and posted the "happy April 1" instead of just trashing it, didn't want to give it away in case anyone else was still buying it since obviously you guys went to some efforts to create the ruse...
Most appreciated. And yes, my explanation was pure nonsense. When one's lawyer tells one's to keep quiet, that's the time to get quiet.

but i still think the bullshido layout is really off-putting, regardless of how / why - or did you guys reformat things?
There has been some reformatting, and I think it is somewhat more readable in its current form...but knowing Phrost's aesthetic as I do, I wouldn't count on it remaining this way. I expect the chain-link fence background and white-on-black text to return far, far too soon.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Weren't you banned from Bullshdio?
I was, yes.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 07:31 PM
I was, yes.

Were you banned as part of the prank? or before that?

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Were you banned as part of the prank? or before that?
Well before. Around June 2010, I think.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Well before. Around June 2010, I think.

Then why did you play along?

bawang
04-01-2011, 07:36 PM
because he gay

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Then why did you play along?

I played along because I saw an opportunity for comedy. I figured that spoiling the joke would be a buzzkill, whereas playing along with it would make my word especially credible and would allow me to participate in the joke.

If I am known for anything, it is for seeing opportunities for humor and taking them up on the fly.

Example 1:

I worked at Applied Research Laboratories (http://www.arlut.utexas.edu/) in the summer of 1990. My officemates and I were engaged in a long-term prank war to which our assigned tasks took a poor second place. My chief opponent was Todd, an electrical engineer and a dab hand with traps.

At some point in late July, the Big Shots were scheduled to tour the facility. We were instructed to show up on time, make ourselves and our work areas presentable, and be ready to explain our research projects upon request. (Fortunately, this terrible imposition was made only once.)

That morning, as I approached my workspace, I noticed two things: The visitors were approaching, and there was a hundred-pound metal disc in my chair. That was annoying. It meant I could not do my work normally, much less make presentations, until i did one of three fairly obvious things:

Move the disc to some less conspicuous location. None were immediately apparent, and I had little time in any case. Also, that's manual labor.
Pretend that this is normal and stay standing while I work my computer. Awkward, and thus very much like manual labor.
Quickly built an altar to Satan out of materials in the area (a cardboard box, a marker, some post-its) and inscribe it conspicuously: "Given To My Beloved Son, Chuck, By ALLFATHER SATAN, Through His Agent On Earth, Todd". Art project. Not manual labor.

I guess it's obvious which route I went.

Todd came in, saw the altar, and his eyes bugged out. "Take that down!" he hissed, as the visitors made their way down the hall.

"Take it down?" I said in confusion. "But Allfather Satan sent it as a gift--"

Todd dove for the altar, tore it down, grabbed the disc, and grunted as he lugged it away.

Manual labor.

Example 2:

How to Play in Traffic (http://www.amazon.com/Penn-Tellers-How-Play-Traffic/dp/1572972939), by Penn Jillette and Teller. See page 193. Yes, I'm that Charles Hardin.

because he gay
Technically true, but not my reason. (Also, the ****phobia tells me everything I need to know about you, you stinking punk.)

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I am actually gay.
Use that word as an insult again, and I'll take an artifact of 100 years of Mormon ingenuity and show you how the rat chews the cheese.

Got it, you stinking punk?
u can give the troll but cant take troll

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:10 PM
u can give the troll but cant take troll
You can't write intelligibly or think clearly. And when I wake up in the morning, I will be sober. So there.

Also, the offer stands.

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:14 PM
i make bullshido mad
im scare

r u going to take me to the moons of jupiter

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:17 PM
i make bullshido mad
im scare

r u going to take me to the moons of jupiter
No, but I have seen Uranus!

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM
my anus look like anthonys face.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:20 PM
my anus look like anthonys face.
Which is unfortunate, since your anus looks a lot better than your face.

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:23 PM
i have a sex with your mother.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:24 PM
i have a sex with your mother.
How high were the flames?

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:26 PM
i dont know but you are right it was burning. because i give her gonorhea.

David Jamieson
04-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Trollshido needs collective psychotherapy for their deep seated self esteem issues.

Everytime someone throws out a random "you're an ass hat" you get a three page dissertation about how solid they are according to them, or a demand for a fight record.

Bwahahahahaa.

Twats. :rolleyes:

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:28 PM
That's fine. It should counteract your logorrhea.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 08:29 PM

I think CY is referring to himself as being the spawn of Satan. :rolleyes:

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:30 PM
I think CY is referring to himself as being the spawn of Satan. :rolleyes:
No, Satan is not Hell's only denizen. How incredibly stupid of you.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Everytime someone throws out a random "you're an ass hat" you get a three page dissertation about how solid they are according to them, or a demand for a fight record.
And that's when you ran away weeping, right?

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:32 PM
And that's when you ran away weeping, right?

ur the one getting mad from one word

u need to bring some backup THIS IS MY WORLD *rubs silken pajamas

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:36 PM
ur the one getting mad from one word
It's not just the word. It's the little punk using it.

u need to bring some backup THIS IS MY WORLD *rubs silken pajamas
How totally gay.

u c wat i did thar?

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:37 PM
im not mma knucklehead loser.

bjj look like two guys have a the gay sex.

authentic wing chun defeat mma so easily pathetic

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:39 PM
im not mma knucklehead loser.

bjj look like two guys have a the gay sex.

authentic wing chun defeat mma so easily pathetic
It's true! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y2ZPpeBuQ)

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:41 PM
is not possible
NO

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:42 PM
is not possible
NO
Well, it helps when you have over twenty pounds in weight and three inches in height on your opponent.

Elevator shoes and the Doughnut Diet are the answer!

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:43 PM
you have defecate me

please to teach me the bee jay jay

so i regain my honer

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:45 PM
you have defecate me
NEXT ISSUE:

bawang's true origin story!

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 08:46 PM
No, Satan is not Hell's only denizen. How incredibly stupid of you.Dude, you're a piece of work.

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Gay is hell of a drug.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Dude, you're a piece of work.
What, knowing basic stuff is bad?

Anyway, I'd rather be a piece of work than a piece of you.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Gay is hell of a drug.
One of US! One of us! Gooble GOBBLE! (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/salvadorda154001.html)

bawang
04-01-2011, 08:55 PM
lebau u sound like man of honer me u internet frends BROTHERS

we make fun mma knuckle head kickboxers they have no honer

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 09:17 PM
LOL!!Cy reminds me of Comic_Book_Guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Book_Guy)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png/222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png
Comic Book Guy (claiming Jeff Albertson to be his real name) is an obese, nerdy and snobby man best known for his eloquence and sarcastic quips.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 09:20 PM
What, knowing basic stuff is bad?

Anyway, I'd rather be a piece of work than a piece of you.You could do worse, and I think you have.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 09:21 PM
lebau u sound like man of honer me u internet frends BROTHERS

we make fun mma knuckle head kickboxers they have no honer

Mi honer er su honer.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 09:32 PM
You could do worse, and I think you have.
Oh, yeah, pranking the sacred Kung Fools forum was a crime beyond comprehension.

Well, beyond yours, anyway.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh you are just SOOOOOOOOO smart.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Oh you are just SOOOOOOOOO smart.
Hey, I wasn't trivially fooled by an obvious prank. Not all of us can say that, can we, friend Idiot?

Syn7
04-01-2011, 09:48 PM
You can't write intelligibly or think clearly. And when I wake up in the morning, I will be sober. So there.

Also, the offer stands.

a sad attempt at plagerizing churchill.....

bawang put penus on fourhed of week marshal arts enamy....!!!

watch out now, bawang is an expert in the secret flying goose technique... he can kill you with his poison hands at will... he's the real master killer!!!

and his mommy is trong!!!

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 09:49 PM
LOL at cy, moar pompous ass please.

Syn7
04-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Trollshido needs collective psychotherapy for their deep seated self esteem issues.

Bwahahahahaa.

Twats. :rolleyes:

just how much time do you spend at these sites to be so on top of what they talk about....???

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
a sad attempt at plagerizing churchill.....
The word is spelled "plagiarizing", and no, it's called a reference. Some people get them, some don't.

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 09:52 PM
LOL at cy, moar pompous ass please.
You got played, kid. Learn to deal.

Syn7
04-01-2011, 09:54 PM
The word is spelled "plagiarizing", and no, it's called a reference. Some people get them, some don't.

well i do get the reference... and if youre gonna do that, at least keep it in the same intellectual ballpark as the original...

Syn7
04-01-2011, 09:54 PM
played, how?

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 09:59 PM
well i do get the reference... and if youre gonna do that, at least keep it in the same intellectual ballpark as the original...
It's "you're", and if you can't manage a single coherent sentence without mangling it in this fashion, you have no business assessing the intellectual content of anything more complicated than a drunken mumble.

Syn7
04-01-2011, 10:00 PM
good one... knock the punctuation... smooove...

dont be so insecure... it cant be all that small...

Cy Q. Faunce
04-01-2011, 10:02 PM
good one... knock the punctuation... smooove...

dont be so insecure... it cant be all that small...
There's no real content in your posts to criticize, alas.

See you next year, punk.

Lebaufist
04-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Like I said , He's the comic book man. Just read his stuff with that voice in mind and you are there. The meter fits perfectly.

goju
04-01-2011, 11:28 PM
this thread delivers and 98 percent of it is because of bawangs posts alone :D

bawang
04-02-2011, 02:24 AM
you troll me? you troll me? I TROLL ME

Violent Designs
04-02-2011, 03:27 AM
http://clarkbunch.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/kitten-cuteness2.jpg

David Jamieson
04-02-2011, 05:52 AM
lol @ "punk".

someone is angry!

anger anger anger!!

Cy Q. Faunce
04-02-2011, 05:58 AM
lol @ "punk".

someone is angry!

anger anger anger!!
There's an important difference between anger and contempt.

David Jamieson
04-02-2011, 06:05 AM
lol @ differences.

someone is contemptuous!

contempt contempt contempt!!

JamesC
04-02-2011, 06:11 AM
You guys make me happy in pants. :D

Cy Q. Faunce
04-02-2011, 06:12 AM
lol @ differences.

someone is contemptuous!

contempt contempt contempt!!
It's good that you're maintaining your moral superiority over those childish Bullshido trolls.

Is there something in CMA that attracts the most pompous, self-important, inadequate of Westerners? Does being an "egg" make you stupid?

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Is there something in CMA that attracts the most pompous, self-important, inadequate of Westerners?
If thats the case you should have been a "kung fu masta" by now, your highness.

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 08:12 AM
LOL. You should see the amount of rep control this guy Cy is doing at sociocide. Going on and on about " a lesson to learned" meanwhile Rudy is like "meh".

What is wrong with this guy?

David Jamieson
04-02-2011, 08:36 AM
What is wrong with this guy?

Cannot see or comprehend the world beyond the length of his hand? :p

let us sit back and have him teach us a lesson or two.

we eggs like lessons! :D

JamesC
04-02-2011, 08:38 AM
This thread makes me constipated. :mad:

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Cannot see or comprehend the world beyond the length of his hand? :p
Then he only has two fingers.

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Anthony lit himself on fire, ran up and down the halls, all the while yelling "look at me, I'm an artist" over and over again. Incredible. What a moment of Zen.

A good one from Rudy.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 02:03 PM
A good one from Rudy.

I like the one comment he made about them dropping thier pants, then laughing at anyone who looked. That was priceless.

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Got link?... same?

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 02:49 PM
How can we get this Rudy guy to post here? He seems to be a perfect fit for this place.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 02:57 PM
We have to bribe gene with Nacho Cheeze and exotic Philippino Ninjettes.

Rudy apparently mouthed off to Gene one too many times, so he was perma banned.

but you are right, this thread did need his participation.

He's on Sociocide though, so he's not silent on the subject.

bawang
04-02-2011, 03:01 PM
bullshido made rudy a broken empty shell of a man

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Rudy apparently mouthed off to Gene one too many times, so he was perma banned.

A little childish, but oh well. It must have been a doozy. People here say all kinds of things without fear of a perma ban.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Got link?... same?

I don't remember exactly which thread he posted that on. You have to search Sociocide or his forum.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 03:16 PM
A little childish, but oh well. It must have been a doozy. People here say all kinds of things without fear of a perma ban.

Yes, but they don't say them directly to Gene.

Back then, Rudy had gotten way too caught up in various internet arguments. He was taking things too personally. Now that he's been away from Bullshido for such a long time, he's his normal self again.

I told him he should talk to Gene, say sorry and see if Gene would allow him back or not. Gene is a good guy, I am sure he'd give Rudy another chance if he asked nicely.

It would be nice to see him back here. He was one of the founding posters here from when Kung Fu online transferred the forum to Kung Fu magazine.

Wildwoo
04-02-2011, 04:42 PM

Back then, Rudy had gotten way too caught up in various internet arguments. He was taking things too personally. Now that he's been away from Bullshido for such a long time, he's his normal self again.

I told him he should talk to Gene, say sorry and see if Gene would allow him back or not. Gene is a good guy, I am sure he'd give Rudy another chance if he asked nicely.

It would be nice to see him back here. He was one of the founding posters here from when Kung Fu online transferred the forum to Kung Fu magazine.

Tell him buy subscription to Kung Fu Magazine and he is in like flint.

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 05:28 PM
You guys actually track that stuff? What happened to "no purchase necessary"?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 05:53 PM
You guys actually track that stuff? What happened to "no purchase necessary"?

It's not about tracking or no purchase necessary, it's about making amends.

Rudy needs to tell Gene his is sorry, and feels bad for what he said.

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Why do you think he hasn't done so already?

taai gihk yahn
04-02-2011, 06:31 PM

my guess is that it has something to do with a crap un-given...

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 06:43 PM

Could be lots of reasons. I can't really speak for Rudy of course. He's a hot headed Cuban. Sometimes he takes things a little too far. Gene obviously feels this was one of those times. Maybe Rudy feels he burnt this bridge and it is hopeless?

Maybe he feels too much time has gone by. Maybe he has just lost interest. This all happened a long time ago. You'd think he would have tried to return with an alter Ego by now, if it was all that important to him, yet he never did.

Ultimately all I can do is speculate. It's really between him and Gene.

bawang
04-02-2011, 06:50 PM
the internet is serious business

lkfmdc
04-02-2011, 07:17 PM
people argue and troll all the time here, then there are those people who are "special"

For example, when Rudy couldn't keep up once he default moded to psycho and called me a child molestor ..... that makes him a wack job, pure and simple

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Isn't he a MA ist? I don't get? Why the dainty flower act?

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 09:01 PM
For example, when Rudy couldn't keep up once he default moded to psycho and called me a child molestor ..... that makes him a wack job, pure and simpleWell I guess thats a no vote from lkfmdc. I get it, he pushed your button.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Rudy asked me to post this:

"I feel very strongly about an apology. I called him a sell out and a toad. I was P155ed. I felt wronged. But I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. The best I can do is compromise with him. I'll turn off the raging monkey and behave with a finer margin of control, if he actually reads the threads once in a while and bans the actual antagonists once in a while. I hold him personally responsible for 1bads ability to completely troll me for over a year. And then I get banned solely on bad timing? Basically its, be a friend if you want one."

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Isn't he a MA ist? I don't get? Why the dainty flower act?

Mostly because this is his Empire, and he's the Emperor here. Basically it's a deference to the fact that he is the authority figure here.

You may notice I don't really give Ross, for example, the same respect. Although Gene is hardly the disrespectful ass that Ross is. That has something to do with it as well.

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Sorry, but I have to chuckle at "empire". Sanford and Son was an Empire.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Sorry, but I have to chuckle at "empire". Sanford and Son was an Empire.

And so is the Ching dynasty..Gene Ching dynasty that is. He's even got his own army of Ninjettes.

Oh, and no dissing Sanford and Son!!

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 09:36 PM
..............they do his bidding for fear of his mighty sword. Shwing!!!! With one thrust of his mighty two hander, BSD(big swingin dao), he clears the field of any who dare approach his kingdom, especially from the rear.

Come on dude, Really, people are people. Gene is a shop keep. I'm sure rudy is a regualr guy too.

Sanford and Sons WAS a mighty empire.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 09:39 PM
..............they do his bidding for fear of his mighty sword. Shwing!!!! With one thrust of his mighty two hander, BSD(big swingin dao) he clears the field of any who dare approach his kingdom, especially from the rear.

Come on dude, Really, people are people. Gene is a shop keep. I'm sure rudy is a regualr guy too.

Sanford and Sons WAS a mighty empire.

LOL!!

Calling our illustrious Emperor Gene a Shop keep is a good way to get put in Irons!!

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 09:42 PM
LOL!!

Calling our illustrious Emperor Gene a Shop keep is a good way to get put in Irons!!

Well, considering the tone of this place sometimes perhaps he's the head bartender.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Well, considering the tone of this place sometimes perhaps he's the head bartender.

With an army of Nacho Cheeze serving Ninjettes as table girls!!

Lebaufist
04-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Thats a nice visual.

omarthefish
04-02-2011, 10:05 PM
It doesn't even matter,

MAC OS is Unix

http://www.apple.com/macosx/what-is-macosx/

Also, your chart is BS. Linux is all based on Unix, and it does not show that connection.

Also, it DOES show that there is a direct connection to BSD from Unix (Because BSD is a TYPE of UNIX), so again, your proof shows that I am right. silly human!

That goofball has obviously never bothered to log into an OSX coputer via the single user command propt. Once you in an OSX prompt it's pretty obvious that they are the same thing. Same commands, directory structures, privileges and everything. The only major difference I notice is that in OSX you don't need any special privileges to reset the master password, just access to the command prompt.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-03-2011, 06:37 AM
A freind of mine has the latest MAC. I was at his place one day, and saw him running it. I immediately saw it was some sort of Linux distro. There is no denying it.

Linux has been available to PC users since it was first developed.

Which means ultimatly, the PC platform won that battle. The funny part is that MAC users don't know that.

Lebaufist
04-03-2011, 07:46 AM
More specifically, Intel won the chip prize. I've dual booted Mac OSX on my core 2 duo. It was cool. But I removed it due to me not really needing anything on the MAC platform. So having win 7 on a VM machine in Mac OSX seemed a bit redundant.

KC Elbows
04-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Despite the Bullshido admins explaining why this is funny, I still find it funnier for other reasons.

I'm strongly suspecting this entire plot required PM's between men approaching middle age and teen boys.

David Jamieson
04-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Despite the Bullshido admins explaining why this is funny, I still find it funnier for other reasons.

I'm strongly suspecting this entire plot required PM's between men approaching middle age and teen boys.

wearing sunglasses and military uniforms whilst chomping cigars and ordering the trolls to roll forth?

The whole thing is utter pathos really.

wenshu
04-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Royal Jelly;

Why is your avatar a picture of you taking a dump in your pajamas in the middle of your cluttered double wide trailer?

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

http://www.multiplaying.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/successful-troll-is-successful1.jpg

Lebaufist
04-03-2011, 08:11 AM

thats the thing, its not comedy if you have to convince people to laugh at it.

And yeah, a bunch of middle aged guys acting like a frat house after a prank is the true comedy.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Royal Jelly;

Why is your avatar a picture of you taking a dump in your pajamas in the middle of your cluttered double wide trailer?

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

http://www.multiplaying.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/successful-troll-is-successful1.jpg

Because I make it look cool!