PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido SCAM

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Wildwoo
03-07-2011, 01:47 PM
http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Bullshido-Websites-Ring-Exposed-As-A-Google-Adsense-Scheme/1200441:rolleyes::eek::D

MasterKiller
03-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Not exactly a great example of American journalism...

hskwarrior
03-07-2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJENfvmToD8

David Jamieson
03-07-2011, 02:07 PM
lol.

well duh.

Bullshido is a huge crap fest.

I liked it for about 12 minutes in 2005... :p

Wildwoo
03-07-2011, 02:16 PM
"Website ring of Bullshido dot com, Bullshido dot net and Bullshido dot org, it appears to be clear that the sole purpose of the websites are to rake in Google Adsense pay per clicks.

Read more: http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Bullshido-Websites-Ring-Exposed-As-A-Google-Adsense-Scheme/1200441#ixzz1FwzoiIsz
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives."

lkfmdc
03-07-2011, 02:16 PM
that article totally convinced me......

NOT

:rolleyes:

"it HAS to be true, it's on the internet"!

David Jamieson
03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
First of all, the article is a one off hit piece by a Vic Nash who has submitted and completed exactly one (1) article for that site.

Second of all, Nash is absolutely correct in his observations about Trollshido, what it is, what it's about and what trash they wave there as a flag.

Anyway, it's weird that it's a hit piece, but that site really and truly is crap and I wouldn't put it past them to do all sorts of unethical, immoral or sundry other dirty tricks.

They got a track record for being d-bags after all. lol

crashhelmet
03-07-2011, 02:26 PM

Further evidence of the effectiveness of the fetal position :p

The poster said that fight was at the middle-weight division. Dude was that chubby at ~160? I'm thinking that's the first time he's ever been on a mat, let alone in a cage.

Almost A Ghost
03-07-2011, 03:13 PM
I use to enjoy Bullshido and met up a few times with some forum members to spar and workout while I lived in Boston. I did get tired of weeding out all the posts from the MMA douche bags and other keyboard tough guys who would post the same crap over and over again.

taai gihk yahn
03-07-2011, 04:54 PM

object lesson why you don't just let the guy hang out in the guard position forever when striking is allowed...

GeneChing
03-07-2011, 05:06 PM
If true, I'm amazed that they made enough money to pay people to post. We certainly don't do that here, except for me. I suppose you could say I'm paid to post and paid to sling Tiger Claw (http://www.tigerclaw.com/) gear, but that's a different story entirely.

Truth be told, I haven't given Bullshido much thought lately, however I see now that it still comes up 3rd on a Google vanity search of my name. Slot #3 is "Gene Ching Hurt My Feelings" on Bullshido, a thread from 2006. Even though I'm bummed that a KungFuMagazine.com link doesn't come up until #7, this strikes me as really, really funny.

David Jamieson
03-07-2011, 05:08 PM
^ seriously, that is somewhat funny. :p

maybe you could put that on the back of a limited set of got qi shirts.

GeneChing
03-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Read that Bullshido "Gene Ching Hurt My Feelings" thread. It's hecka funny. As an old timer here, you'll surely appreciate it, DJ.

YouKnowWho
03-07-2011, 05:49 PM
The Bullshido is just like the Judo forum. If you are not a MMA guy in Bullshido, or a Judoka in Judo forum, people may just ignore you and pretend that you don't even exist, or worse than that, they may attack every single word that you want to say.

Violent Designs
03-07-2011, 05:51 PM
The Bullshido is just like the Judo forum. If you are not a MMA guy in Bullshido, or a Judoka in Judo forum, people may just ignore you, or worse than that, they may attack every single word that you want to say.

There is a traditional martial art (and Chinese martial art) sub-forum there.

But of course, it is not as popular and populated as the primary forum for MMA and stuff.

YouKnowWho
03-07-2011, 06:03 PM
There is a traditional martial art (and Chinese martial art) sub-forum there.

But of course, it is not as popular and populated as the primary forum for MMA and stuff.
It's a strange feeling over that forum. I believe I'm a left wing liberal democrate (in favor of corss training), but in Bullshido, that's just a bunch of extream left wing communist over there. No matter how "left" you are, you are still not "left" enough in their eyes. If you don't cross train boxing, MT, wrestling, BJJ, you are just nobody.

bawang
03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
i think bullshido has toned down and has some good stuff.
they need to make more articles about frauds though. i only go there to read about martial art frauds exposed. the "moons of jupiter" thread was hilarious

Dale Dugas
03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
I have made a few friends over there and actually have given out free iron palm training and free medicine to certain people.

Some of them are not bad people.

the rest are net ghosts who are lower than pond scum.

sanjuro_ronin
03-08-2011, 06:41 AM
I can tell you that during my time there as an admin, none of what was written in that articles was happening.

SPJ
03-08-2011, 10:10 AM
I signed up as a user in 2004.

had some good conversations with omar and shooter.

I was busy, and the forums underwent so many changes in format.

I think I still can find some of my old posts there somewhere.

---

I still received some newsletter via e mail now and then.

have not visited there for some time.

:)

Iron_Eagle_76
03-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Are you sure it wasn't Rudy Abel who wrote that article.:p

In all seriousness, I doubt any of that article to be true, however, sensationalism gets attention, and that has always been one of Bullshido's goals. On one side you have the MMA backers and the douchebaggery they bring, than you have the TMA guys and the whining and bickering they bring. Honestly, it's a constant p**ss fest and d**ck measuring contest and always has been. Bullshido may actually have been a good site at one time and probably does still have some good members, but it doesn't make up for the constant s**t fest and keyboard warriors that also inhabit it.

David Jamieson
03-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Are you sure it wasn't Rudy Abel who wrote that article.:p

In all seriousness, I doubt any of that article to be true, however, sensationalism gets attention, and that has always been one of Bullshido's goals. On one side you have the MMA backers and the douchebaggery they bring, than you have the TMA guys and the whining and bickering they bring. Honestly, it's a constant p**ss fest and d**ck measuring contest and always has been. Bullshido may actually have been a good site at one time and probably does still have some good members, but it doesn't make up for the constant s**t fest and keyboard warriors that also inhabit it.

lol, it wasn't Rudy.

But, they really have outdone themselves when it comes to being greasy.
They have actually altered peoples posts and messed with personal accounts etc etc. They lost all credibility years ago.

The original Idea was cool, but the mind behind it was rotten and so no good fruit will come from that.

I'm glad that sort of crap gets caught and straightened out here for the most part because it makes this place a decent site to come to. Keeps me coming back anyway. :p

Syn7
03-08-2011, 04:13 PM
lol.

well duh.

Bullshido is a huge crap fest.

I liked it for about 12 minutes in 2005... :p

its like, so yesterday!

was anybody under the illusion that bullshido wasnt there to make money???

honestly, ive never looked at bullshido... not once... but i always assumed it was a money making venture...

bawang
03-08-2011, 04:24 PM
i like kidspachula and analtrocity from bulshidio
very sexy muay thay kathoey

Hardwork108
03-08-2011, 04:30 PM
All I can say about Bullshido, besides it being full of kung fu clueless kickboxers, is that its own name describes it BETTER than any of us could ever hope to!

GeneChing
03-08-2011, 04:48 PM
We're here to make money too.

Buy at MartialArtsMart.com (http://www.martialartsmart.com/)

Buy at TigerClaw.com. (https://www.tigerclaw.com/home.php)

Subscribe. (http://www.martialartsmart.com/19341.html)

Nothing wrong with funding our website, right? Even martial artists have to pay the bills.

YouKnowWho
03-08-2011, 07:04 PM
All I can say about Bullshido, besides it being full of kung fu clueless kickboxers,...

Many threads in CMA section over there start as, "I don't train CMA but ..." :D

If I don't train WC, I don't think I'll be interested in any WC discussion.

goju
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM
my first major introduction to BS came from the jfsua vs omar masonic lodge showdown and after that i was hard to take the place seriously lol

from the throwdown vids ive seen as well i havent been too impressed

i mean not that they were god awful just that i assumed a site like that would have produced a higher caliber of martial artist so it was dissapointing

Syn7
03-08-2011, 11:40 PM
my first major introduction to BS came from the jfsua vs omar masonic lodge showdown and after that i was hard to take the place seriously lol

from the throwdown vids ive seen as well i havent been too impressed

i mean not that they were god awful just that i assumed a site like that would have produced a higher caliber of martial artist so it was dissapointing

you expected much from a site named bullshido??? im disappointed in you goju... :p

YouKnowWho
03-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Over there, you will feel that you have been treated as a kid. You are not "allowed" to do this and you are not "allowed" to do that.

If you said, "I agree with you 100%".

You will get a warning as, "Is this post new AND informative? No, it isn't. This is a technical forum. Low content or repetitive posts are not allowed."

By using that stardard, many posts in the forum will receive warning.

if someone starts a thread about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjfBnTMn1c

and if you compare that move with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDeMEP_V1k

You will get a warning as:

"This thread is about O soto gari. Discussions regarding different but similar throws will not be allowed".

It's like if someone starts a thread about "WC chain punch", and if you compare that with "XingYi Beng Chuan", you will immediately get a warning.

I truly don't understand the reason behind this.

Syn7
03-09-2011, 12:37 AM
yeah they arent down with the whole thread derailing, huh??? here we can start a thread on osoto-gari and by page ten we are debating the nuances of cooking with extra virgin olive oil... but i like that... its natural... if the thread was meant to stay on topic, people would say enough interesting sh1t to keep it on topic... otherwise you get thread jacked... straight up...

Iron_Eagle_76
03-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Over there, you will feel that you have been treated as a kid. You are not "allowed" to do this and you are not "allowed" to do that.

You will get a warning as, "Is this post new AND informative? No, it isn't. This is a technical forum. Low content or repetitive posts are not allowed."

"This thread is about O soto gari. Discussions regarding different but similar throws will not be allowed".

It's like if someone starts a thread about "WC chain punch", and if you compare that with "XingYi Beng Chuan", you will immediately get a warning.

The irony is they claim to be the most uncensored martial arts site on the web!:confused:

Bullshido is kind of like the junior high locker room, you have one big bad bully that puffs his chest and all the nerds jump in behind him. At least here even the nerds stand their own ground.:D

David Jamieson
03-09-2011, 06:04 AM
Trollshido is the online version of walmart MMA.

there i said it and it's true.

suck my ebullience.

TenTigers
03-10-2011, 06:04 PM

(I hate to post the entire quote, but I wanted you to know who and what I was answering to)
The main reason is they are for the most part, pretty ignorant of TCMA. If it is outside their experience, then it is outside their belief system. Then they come on like pompous arses and shut you down. I really don't have much tolerance of people who are ignorant and arrogant.
I also find it funny that sometimes, when they dissagree with a statement, or perhaps they simply don't understand the post, they will harp on about the poster's sentence structure, like some neurotic English teacher in middle school, rather than actually address the topic. Then when someone complains, they go on and on about,"Well, if you can't take the heat..."

bawang
03-10-2011, 06:15 PM
too many anonymous people at bullshido claims to be ex army sargent ex tier 1 commandos ex enterprise away team etc

i think bullshido had a good start when it was mcdojo.com. people let out their anger and frustrations at bad experiences. but then it got extreme (racist comments everywhere), then trolls hijacked the site.

there was a poll and most people there trained one hour a week. and most off them admiteed to doing taekwondo and a week or two of ju jitsu. after seeing video of phrost and anthony i got disappointed and never went back to that website

Hardwork108
03-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Many threads in CMA section over there start as, "I don't train CMA but ..." :D

It is worse. Even some in Bullshido who claim to train, or to have trained TCMA, are also totally clueless.:D

If I don't train WC, I don't think I'll be interested in any WC discussion.

That is because you are a balanced human being whereas most people who post in Bullshido are for some reason burdened with huge chips on their shoulders.

Syn7
03-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Dont you mean "Glorified Kickboxing Kung Fu Clueless MMAists???

Hardwork108
03-11-2011, 12:04 AM
(I hate to post the entire quote, but I wanted you to know who and what I was answering to)
The main reason is they are for the most part, pretty ignorant of TCMA. If it is outside their experience, then it is outside their belief system. Then they come on like pompous arses and shut you down. I really don't have much tolerance of people who are ignorant and arrogant.
I also find it funny that sometimes, when they dissagree with a statement, or perhaps they simply don't understand the post, they will harp on about the poster's sentence structure, like some neurotic English teacher in middle school, rather than actually address the topic. Then when someone complains, they go on and on about,"Well, if you can't take the heat..."

Well, to address any topic one will first need to have at least a basic knowledge. As you have correctly pointed out those people are just shooting in the dark as far as serious TCMA discussions are concerned. Actually, not do they only shoot in the dark, but they shoot themselves in the foot......not unlike many TCMA critics in this very forum, but luckily we have at least a few people who actually train TCMAs.:)

Hardwork108
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Dont you mean "Glorified Kickboxing Kung Fu Clueless MMAists???

Wow, that is exactly what I meant. Of course, we have many of those here too, but as I mentioned before, we are at least lucky enough to have a (very) few people who actually practice genuine TCMAs.

If you are nice to me, I will tell you who they are. :D

Iron_Eagle_76
03-11-2011, 05:31 AM
not unlike many TCMA critics in this very forum, but luckily we have at least a few people who actually train TCMAs.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brule
03-11-2011, 06:49 AM
yeah they arent down with the whole thread derailing, huh??? here we can start a thread on osoto-gari and by page ten we are debating the nuances of cooking with extra virgin olive oil... but i like that... its natural... if the thread was meant to stay on topic, people would say enough interesting sh1t to keep it on topic... otherwise you get thread jacked... straight up...

C'mon Syn7, you know you're not supposed to cook with extra virgin olive oil. It's got a low smoke point and you'll end up with a burnt taste in your food. sheesh.....:p

Hardwork108
03-11-2011, 06:51 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You too. If you are nice to me, I will tell you who they are, then perhaps you can turn your time here in the forums, into a a learning experience.....;)

YouKnowWho
03-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Over there, my posts were removed for "off topic" and "flame wars".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alll of csc's posts* will be removed from the training areas for two reasons. One, they typically address a different throw than the one being discussed (off topic), and two, his posts tend to cause huge derails and sometimes flame wars in my experience.

curenado
03-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Ha Ha, TrollShido full of poo! Ha Ha!

I always thought it was just a whine pit for MMA punks no one would have in their school - I mean tru dat, but should have figured it was more messed up somehow....

Phrost
03-25-2011, 07:24 PM
The irony is they claim to be the most uncensored martial arts site on the web!:confused:

Bullshido is kind of like the junior high locker room, you have one big bad bully that puffs his chest and all the nerds jump in behind him. At least here even the nerds stand their own ground.:D

The irony is that some people are too stupid to actually pick up on the fact that some forums (the technique ones, in particular) are more tightly moderated than others, despite a plethora of sticky threads and READ ME posts.

But hey, it's always easier to blame someone else than to admit you're just an idiot who isn't aware of his surroundings.

You can post pretty much whatever stupid comment you want in YMAS, Trollshido, etc, but the technique forums have been tightly moderated since about... oh... 2007; it's not exactly a new thing. If you actually read the guy's post, the moderator specifically told him what the problem with his post was, and it wasn't deleted, just moved to one of the forums in which it was appropriate.

The BJJ forum specifically is moderated by a brown belt who has no patience for crappy posts.

I find it hilarious that the subtext of this entire thread is the same "TMA" vs. "MMA" crap that was played out in 2003.

Also, hi Gene!

bawang
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM
many busy

busy horse

YouKnowWho
03-26-2011, 02:17 PM
The irony is that some people are too stupid to actually pick up on the fact that some forums (the technique ones, in particular) are more tightly moderated than others, despite a plethora of sticky threads and READ ME posts.

But hey, it's always easier to blame someone else than to admit you're just an idiot who isn't aware of his surroundings.

You can post pretty much whatever stupid comment you want in YMAS, Trollshido, etc, but the technique forums have been tightly moderated since about... oh... 2007; it's not exactly a new thing. If you actually read the guy's post, the moderator specifically told him what the problem with his post was, and it wasn't deleted, just moved to one of the forums in which it was appropriate.

The BJJ forum specifically is moderated by a brown belt who has no patience for crappy posts.

I find it hilarious that the subtext of this entire thread is the same "TMA" vs. "MMA" crap that was played out in 2003.

Also, hi Gene!

I assume you address this to me. Please let me know which statement that I had posted there were "stupid" in that "O Soto gari" thread.

I'll challenge anybody who can point out any improper statement that I made in the following post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:

The reaping leg should be brought as high as possible, the greater the height, without compromising stability the greater the power of the throw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My post:

I have concern on the above statement. When you raise your leg high, your body is not leaning forward. That means you don't have forward momentum. If your opponent has the same grips on you as you do, he can apply the same move on you too.

The following approach is safer. You have reduced the amount of time that you stay on your single leg balance to the minimum.

- hook your leg behind your opponent's leg (no need to raise high),
- drop your foot,
- step in your back foot to pass your opponet, and
- run your opponent down.

Iron_Eagle_76
03-28-2011, 08:14 AM

LMAO, a little touchy there Phrost? I would think if what someone said was wrong, the moderator would simply correct them or argue their veiwpoint of why it was wrong, rather than delete or move it to another thread, to me that just doesn't make much sense. But I guess us Kung Fu guys are a little slow.:D

I saw down on your post where it was not deleted, just moved to another thread. But the question still is why move it? Wouldn't it make more sense to leave it there so people could see a wrong answer that was corrected? Just wondering.

bawang
03-28-2011, 08:24 AM
because bullshido is full of egomaniacs

i only go to bullshido to masterbate to the muay thai trannies

Lebaufist
03-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Lol...........

KC Elbows
03-28-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm sorry, but this is a thread about delicate man love. If you cannot be expected to post this thread in the delicate man-love forum, you will be disciplined.

Lebaufist
03-29-2011, 05:01 AM
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105253

This seemed relevant to the topic. Apparently, This guy anthony is owed money.

Shaolinlueb
03-29-2011, 11:09 AM
this is getting better and better

sanjuro_ronin
03-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Wow...that is freaking something !
I know Anthony, he is not the type to make something like this up.

Well, that is internal politics and issues and I am sure that things will be cleared up.

Kind of nasty airing out dirty laundry like that but I guess Anthony felt he had no choice in the matter.

goju
03-29-2011, 11:40 AM
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105253

This seemed relevant to the topic. Apparently, This guy anthony is owed money.

wow and i though this place has a few drama queens:D

YouKnowWho
03-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Can someone tell me when somebody mentions this move (Osoto Gari):

and you compare it with this move (Osoto Otoshi):

Is that "stupid" or "improper"? What can be more "deep technique discussion" than this?

If a forum does not allow people to talk about the difference between "WC chain punches" vs. "XingYi Beng Quan" then what's the usage for that forum?

Iron_Eagle_76
03-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Can someone tell me when somebody talks about this move (O soto gari):

and you compare it with this move (Osoto Otoshi):

Is that "stupid" or "improper"?

If a forum does not allow people to talk about the difference between "WC chain punches" vs. "XingYi Beng Quan" then what's the usage for that forum?

In all honesty John I would not waste my time and effort. The saying "pi***sing in the wind" comes to mind.

YouKnowWho
03-29-2011, 12:33 PM
In all honesty John I would not waste my time and effort. The saying "pi***sing in the wind" comes to mind.

Only a turtle will hide his head in his shell when other attacks. I just don't feel like to admit that I'm an "idiot". :mad:

bawang
03-29-2011, 12:46 PM
anthony is an old timer and he gets made fun of by all the trolls
sad

sanjuro_ronin
03-29-2011, 12:47 PM
phrost turns his back on his frends no boner

rotflmao !!!!

bawang
03-29-2011, 12:48 PM
if u go to bullshido too much u go crazy. look what happened to john springer and rudy abel

sanjuro_ronin
03-29-2011, 12:53 PM
if u go to bullshido too much u go crazy. look what happened to john springer and rudy abel

Its a sad, sad day when Bawang is the voice of reason !
LMAO !

David Jamieson
03-29-2011, 12:55 PM
I think that Anthony is the same Anthony that 1bad goes on and on about.

Anthony and Rudy Abel fought. Rudy was winning and then they asked him to start from a wrestling position.

Losers, couldn't take him with his stand up so they had to start rearranging it in order to get what they wanted.

ever since then, anthony is a tool, 1bad is a shill, trollshido still sucks ass and Gene still hurt Phrosts feelings to a point where you can still find that whine by googling "Gene Ching hurt my feelings".

bwahahahahaha.

trollshido=ghey

goju
03-29-2011, 01:09 PM
the springer incident was right out of trailer park boys lolol

bawang
03-29-2011, 01:10 PM
and every once in a while omar shows up pretending it never happened
"baji demigod"

YouKnowWho
03-29-2011, 01:15 PM

If u go to Judo forum too much u go crazy too. people may say,

"You are not even a Judoka. Nobody care about your opinion. Why are you still hanging around here?"

You will have no choice but to put your tail between your legs and run away quitely. :o

Lebaufist
03-29-2011, 01:23 PM
The old thread got moved. But here's a new one. pass the popcorn.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105305

sanjuro_ronin
03-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Not sure why anyone cares...
Seriously.
They may even be doing this to create controversy and generate movement though the site.
Truly, bullshido has its following and serves its purpose.

Live and let live guys.

Time to put the past in the past and leave it there, truly, no one cares.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 01:36 PM
I think they should go with a black text as well. It would be much easier to mod.

David Jamieson
03-29-2011, 01:41 PM
and every once in a while omar shows up pretending it never happened
"baji demigod"

He doesn't pretend it never happened. He certainly recognizes what it was for what it wass. lol

A load of crap with a weirdo tranny, a coked out wrestler wanna be, an old washed up kung fu guy and Omar appeared to be an observer although the fight was supposed to be between him and the tranny.

So, JFS got charged and tackled by coked out dude filled with anger, slips a hold on him and they....linger on the ground for a while.

Then all the trollshido goofs pile into the trannies cute ute and speed out of the parking lot leaving omar and jfs standing there.

And that's pretty much exactly how a trollshido challenge match will go.

too many people will show up, the wrong people will get in a fight and the actual contest will never occur cleanly or otherwise ergo, trollshido is fail.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Not sure why anyone cares...
Seriously.
They may even be doing this to create controversy and generate movement though the site.
Truly, bullshido has its following and serves its purpose.

Live and let live guys.

Time to put the past in the past and leave it there, truly, no one cares.

Do we not all bleed? Are we not all forced to hold our tongues for fear of USSD lawyers?

David Jamieson
03-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Do we not all bleed? Are we not all forced to hold our tongues for fear of USSD lawyers?

yeah screw those guys too!

You know what will happen.

This place and one or two others will survive and continue.

All others that amount to frothy ballsweat more or less will simply fall by the wayside.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 01:52 PM
I will have to take your word on that, as I refuse to do a google search for "frothy ballsweat".

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Turns out, Frothy Ballsweat is a Bullshido member. His last post was lamenting the departure of Jamoke.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 02:12 PM

That's the caveat. Anthony wouldn't state as much if it weren't true UNLESS it were Bullshido shenanigans.

However, Phrost's dislike for CMA is well known and not disputed by anyone who actually knows him, and it's my frank opinion that he and those who are his fanboys work overtime to affect the reputation of kung fu, irrespective of whether a school is good or not or progressive or not, so their behavior is the business of kung fu folk as much as being progressive and using our **** is, if they intend on doing business.

That said, they can't troll worth a sh1t anymore. I said it.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Looks like Anthony lost his staff/Admin rights.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 02:34 PM
The number one reason I doubt it's a true story is because the thread talks about being debitted from your account for being an admin. Having been an admin there, I would suggest only a total moron would pay for the role. Hell, this site has ads AND a backer, and I'll bet the staff here are mostly volunteer, possibly ex-cons.:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-29-2011, 03:00 PM
If the current crop of Admins are chosen from premium subscribers, then yes, they probably are paying.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 03:14 PM
The idea of paying to be on a forum that is not professionally based is bizarre to me. I know people do it, but I just don't get it.

I had an idea for a forum once, CommForum, the Red Forum. No members got names, you were just "Member 342", I'd be "Member 1", and if I didn't like your contribution, I'd send you to reeducation. At this point, I really feel that Bullshido has totally stolen my idea.

Lucas
03-29-2011, 03:16 PM
i'll give you a dollar if i can be member #69

or #187

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Due to his unflagging contributions to CommForum, the enemies of Member 69 and Member 187 have been identified as reactionary counterrevolutionaries, and their attractive women folk will be turned over to him for reeducation. Long live the Great Revolution of Member #1!

Let us know when you're interested in our two dollar package.

Lucas
03-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Long live member #1!!!

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm betting hoax. The Anthony quote about hiring Chinese prisoners to post as "troll gangs" is clearly bs. Unless it was an altered post, it's a troll job.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-29-2011, 03:38 PM
The admins could be 2,3,4,5,6 and 7

When a premium member becomes an admin, they lose thier original username (say Member# 8432) and becomes Admin# 2,3,4,5,6 or 7.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-29-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm betting hoax. The Anthony quote about hiring Chinese prisoners to post as "troll gangs" is clearly bs. Unless it was an altered post, it's a troll job.

His admin badge is gone from his posts though. To be a hoax, he would have had to agree to be stripped from the staff. McDojo.com is just bizarre enough for this to be real.

Here's screen shots of some of his posts

http://s6.zetaboards.com/No_BS_Martial_Arts/topic/648161/2/

His last post was at 3:42. It's pictured third from the end in the above forum (post# 27). Notice his [STAFF] badge is gone, and his username is no longer red.

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 03:51 PM
My prediction is that it's an example of the poor quality their trolling has become. Anthony never, never, was the guy to pull off a good, subtle troll. He always goes over the top. So here, he's claiming to want to study Defendo, he's claiming that they employed Chinese prisoners as troll gangs, a staff retreat at "Phrost's compound", it's too over the top.

It is amusing that they believe that the equivalent english to a bullshido troll is a prisoner in the PRC, though.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-29-2011, 04:01 PM
So Anthony explain Anthony being removed from the staff?

KC Elbows
03-29-2011, 04:09 PM
It's possible you're right, I just suspect otherwise.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-29-2011, 05:24 PM
I think the fact that we just cant tell, despite how outlandish it all is, is a testament to how flipp'n demented Bullshido is.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 05:50 AM
During my time and KC''s time there, we had a few fund raising events, I recall the one I did in when we sold Bullshido Hoodies and the money was used to fix up the site and things like that.
People could also pay to be part of the "black belt" club and become supporting members.
But all that was before the increase in ad revenues, from what I recall.
All that is truly ancient history.
Whatever goes on in that site, or any other, has ZERO to do with us or anyone else.
I suggest we leave them to their target audience and allow them to fix whatever internal issues they may or may not have.
On a side note, its good to hear that Aeosopian got his brown belt in BJJ ( I assume that is who Neal was talking about when he posted a few pages back).
Well done Matt :)

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 06:04 AM
During my time and KC''s time there, we had a few fund raising events, I recall the one I did in when we sold Bullshido Hoodies and the money was used to fix up the site and things like that.
People could also pay to be part of the "black belt" club and become supporting members.
Whatever goes on in that site, or any other, has ZERO to do with us or anyone else.
I suggest we leave them to their target audience and allow them to fix whatever internal issues they may or may not have.
On a side note, its good to hear that Aeosopian got his brown belt in BJJ ( I assume that is who Neal was talking about when he posted a few pages back).
Well done Matt :)

I think we need to form a troll gang and head over there ! :D

Any of you Chinese prisoners want to write posts in between having your organs removed to be sold to fat white people in manhattan?

KC Elbows
03-30-2011, 08:26 AM

Secret compounds, inner circle shenanigans, and sudden demotions and defections due to a perception of funky cash practices have nothing to do with TMA?:D

I'm betting it's a gag, it's way too Master Kim ironic to be true. It's a body sculpting German away from being a wing chun lineage war, one resurected fly away from Doo Wai; I'm waiting for Phrost to suggest that Anthony's diabetes was caused by improper understanding of the microcosmic orbit.

bawang
03-30-2011, 08:26 AM
bullshido likes to attack crappy kung fu teachers that only have 5 or 6 students. send a polite email, invite to forum discussion, lull them into false sense of security then SURPRISE GANG RAPE

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Secret compounds, inner circle shenanigans, and sudden demotions and defections due to a perception of funky cash practices have nothing to do with TMA?:D

I'm betting it's a gag, it's way too Master Kim ironic to be true. It's a body sculpting German away from being a wing chun lineage war, one resurected fly away from Doo Wai; I'm waiting for Phrost to suggest that Anthony's diabetes was caused by improper understanding of the microcosmic orbit.

Enema alert !!!

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 08:57 AM

That is very possible. Honestly, it was my first thought when I read the thing about the Hong Kong bank account.

But then again, it's Bullshido. You just never know with those nitwits.

And don't forget, Friday is April fools day.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:02 AM
Being banned from what I called home for almost ten years on teh web blows, gave me some time to look around the other boards.

I see KC elbows still loves to inhale c0ck. Other than that, I'm an open book and will be more than happy to expound on my posts on Bullshido as well as have more to make transparent.

bawang
03-30-2011, 09:07 AM
ANTHONY HOW ARE YOU MY ASIAN BROTHER

what happened man

lkfmdc
03-30-2011, 09:10 AM
I guess I am one of the only ones here who didn't have a problem on bullshido :p

Sort of unrelated to this entire thread, but they did some kind of upgrade there and I lost my old account and got changed into a different screen name....

But as opposed to the completely unmoderated wild west here, at least there they did kill off the obvious trolls

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:11 AM
ANTHONY HOW ARE YOU MY ASIAN BROTHER

what happened man

Where do you want me to start? All of this btw, can be attributed to KC Eblows and the way he setup bullshido from teh start with the hierarchy status, using basic human id to propel the site forward. by the time I got involved the formula changed to push harder on the community front by attacking our own members that didn't tow the party line and creating flash mobs online.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:13 AM
I guess I am one of the only ones here who didn't have a problem on bullshido :p

Sort of unrelated to this entire thread, but they did some kind of upgrade there and I lost my old account and got changed into a different screen name....

But as opposed to the completely unmoderated wild west here, at least there they did kill off the obvious trolls

Not for nothing, you are very highly thought of on Bullshido. Though you are a KF guy, nobody can give you **** because you fight. And win.

lkfmdc
03-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Not for nothing, you are very highly thought of on Bullshido. Though you are a KF guy, nobody can give you **** because you fight. And win.

I think you mean my students fight and win. I was always pretty average. Now I'm an old **** :D

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 09:17 AM

dude doesn't fight, he runs a club in mid manhattan.

anyway, you seem like a drama queen, give us the dirt on Neal and how he ripped you off. :p

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:19 AM
I think you mean my students fight and win. I was always pretty average. Now I'm an old **** :D

My mistake Sifu, your students fight and win. That is all that matters.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:19 AM

dude doesn't fight, he runs a club in mid manhattan.

anyway, you seem like a drama queen, give us the dirt on Neal and how he ripped you off. :p

What's your fight record?

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Come on, dude. We are receptive to your problem. Just dish what you got.

MasterKiller
03-30-2011, 09:32 AM
Christ, we never got rid of 1bad the last time this Bullshido sh1t started. If you guys keep it up, we're going to get some more of their cast-offs. :rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 09:32 AM
Anthony, did you see the thread Rudy started on Sociocide?

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:37 AM

Hey Dragon, long time no talk. What thread?

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 09:39 AM
http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?58232-Anthony-owed-money-gets-banned.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 09:41 AM
What's your fight record?

32-2-2 juvenile boxing Orioles C.C Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. 1978-1981

I don't care what yours is. What's the deal with trollshido ripping you off?
Not that I really care, in fact, I can't stand that POS website and their retarded agenda and their pack of trolls.

But like I said, you're a bit of a drama queen, so spill if you're gonna chill here in the land that you spend most of your time insulting and talking trash about.

Not to mention your incredibly stupid and goofy sig line regarding your equally stupid fight with Rudy 900 years ago. You still trying to get mileage out of that? :rolleyes:

bwahahahahaha.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Seriously guys.
No
One
Cares.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:49 AM
32-2-2 juvenile boxing Orioles C.C Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. 1978-1981

I don't care what yours is. What's the deal with trollshido ripping you off?
Not that I really care, in fact, I can't stand that POS website and their retarded agenda and their pack of trolls.

But like I said, you're a bit of a drama queen, so spill if you're gonna chill here in the land that you spend most of your time insulting and talking trash about.

Not to mention your incredibly stupid and goofy sig line regarding your equally stupid fight with Rudy 900 years ago. You still trying to get mileage out of that? :rolleyes:

bwahahahahaha.

Funny enough, I'm boxing champ Alberta bc canada 1976 to 1985. My record is online and provable is yours?

As for drama queen, who's the f*cktard that has 18000 posts? The link is from when last I was here, moron. I could go on and on, but i read some ofyour past posts, your a 47 year old idiot who trains with "friends", and has never fought in your life. so kindly stfu tard.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Seriously guys.
No
One
Cares.

Honestly? I was a better soccer player. lol
And you're right SR.

So, forget it Anthony. I don't care. Stuff trollshido and leave it over there.
Thanks. :)

lkfmdc
03-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Seriously guys.
No
One
Cares.

shouldn't that post have concluded with a semi nekkid pic? :mad:

Lucas
03-30-2011, 09:51 AM
seriously sanjuro...you're slipping man..

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Funny enough, I'm boxing champ Alberta bc canada 1976 to 1985. My record is online and provable is yours?

As for drama queen, who's the f*cktard that has 18000 posts? The link is from when last I was here, moron. I could go on and on, but i read some ofyour past posts, your a 47 year old idiot who trains with "friends", and has never fought in your life. so kindly stfu tard.

Get lost tubby. You're a useless piece of crap coming over here trying to bump posts for your love lord phrost. :D

btw and fwiw, you can't troll me dude. bwahahahahaha.

keep it coming, call me more names, get real angry.

go ahead, do it. YOu'll feel better after getting ripped off because you are a poor judge of character and a machismo filled fool. That much is obvious.

speaking of f**ktards. lol bullshido loser comes over to kungfu site to garner supprt for his fat ass.

again, bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

see, I can troll right back chubby! :)

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:53 AM

I went through the thread. I'm frankly surprised that Cy isn't actually on my side about this. he got ****ed over pretty hard, and if he's receiving funds over this and the other project, then it's a serious problem. Nothing my lawyer can't subpoena.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Get lost tubby. You're a useless piece of crap coming over here trying to bump posts for your love lord phrost. :D

btw and fwiw, you can't troll me dude. bwahahahahaha.

keep it coming, call me more names, get real angry.

go ahead, do it. YOu'll feel better after getting ripped off because you are a poor judge of character and a machismo filled fool. That much is obvious.

speaking of f**ktards. lol bullshido loser comes over to kungfu site to garner supprt for his fat ass.

again, bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

see, I can troll right back chubby! :)

Oh my, some guy on the interwebs who's claim to fame is posting 84 times a day on a kung fu site is calling me tubby and fat.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 09:57 AM
Oh my, some guy on the interwebs who's claim to fame is posting 84 times a day on a kung fu site is calling me tubby and fat.

Oh my god some fat ass loser from a crappy website is over here demanding my fight record and whining like a little girl!! :eek:

what's your claim to fame fatty? Being a greasy lard ass from trollshido who got ripped off by the owner?

pffft lol.

p.s I see you're no math **** either. So I help you out. I've been at this site since 1995 (when you were still crapping jello I guess). If you take my post count and divide it by 16 (the years)and further divide it by days(365) you'll find that my posts would average to 3 a day. However, that's not exactly accurate, because there are some days where there are like 25 posts and some days weher there are none.

This is fun!

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Oh my god some fat ass loser from a crappy website is over here demanding my fight record and whining like a little girl!! :eek:

what's your claim to fame fatty? Being a greasy lard ass from trollshido who got ripped off by the owner?

pffft lol.

I don't have any aspirations to being an internet celebrity, though with your 18,000 post count, sure as **** looks like you do. I appreciate your attempt at trolling me, but you aren't anyone that matters. So don't take it too badly that I'll be ignoring your attempts to bolster your post count.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't have any aspirations to being an internet celebrity, though with your 18,000 post count, sure as **** looks like you do. I appreciate your attempt at trolling me, but you aren't anyone that matters. So don't take it too badly that I'll be ignoring your attempts to bolster your post count.

^ loser alert, loser alert. lol

dude, I could care less if you cut your own weeny off and stuck it in your ear while humming a britney spears tune.

But I would watch it on youtube. Go ahead an ignore, I can't wait to not read from you anymore!!!

poser.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 10:06 AM
This message is hidden because David Jamieson is on your ignore list.

Don't know why more people don't use this. It's very nice and drives Trolls f'ing crazy.

lkfmdc
03-30-2011, 10:06 AM
I still demand sanjuro post nekkid pics, but in the meantime

http://www.saerydoth.net:8008/~akai/pictures/arguingOnTheInternet.gif

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Both of you , stop arguing with each other! This is distraction Anthony from spilling all the Skeletons in Bullshido's closet!

wenshu
03-30-2011, 10:08 AM
I'm not going to get any work done today.

I anticipate a great deal of shame and self-loathing.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Both of you , stop arguing with each other! This is distraction Anthony from spilling all the Skeletons in Bullshido's closet!

pfft. He's not doing anything but trying to get traffic.
screw those guys, they're lame and can as a group, suck it.
particulary fat anthony there who is an A1 troll of the highest order.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM

What do you want first? How KC Elbow's basic plan ultimately went from a volunteer, to pay perpost, to pay to be staff scenario? Or how five of us got pulled into a that final scenario's quasi ponsi scam?

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 10:10 AM

http://www.saerydoth.net:8008/~akai/pictures/arguingOnTheInternet.gif

yer a hypocrite dave. :rolleyes:

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 10:21 AM
.....t who trains with "friends", and has never fought in your life. so kindly stfu tard.

Uhh, dude, your best course of action is to MAKE friends, not create yet more enemies.

So cool it.

Iron_Eagle_76
03-30-2011, 10:23 AM

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/man_the_harpoons.jpg

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 10:23 AM
Uhh, dude, your best course of action is to MAKE friends, not create yet more enemies.

So cool it.

Why would i need to make friends? I think it's sweet that you do stick up for yours after he gets his ass handed to him, while overlooking the fact that your friend instigated a reaction.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Well.... OK.... don't make friends. Be reactionary. Just get on with it.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Well.... OK.... don't make friends. Be reactionary. Just get on with it.

Get on with??? The dishing of the dirt? I've already said quite a bit, and Rudy has screen shots on his site. Obviously there's more involved, but I'm trying to limit my responses to what I can due to legal starting.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 10:30 AM
lol. The guy is a total weirdo and doesn't want to make friends here.
In fact, he is of the mind that because people ere practice tcma that we are in fact all losers compared to him.

The only thing bigger than this guy's adipose tissue amount is his ego.

Make fun of him while it lasts! :D
Seriously, he hates us, with all his cholesterol filled heart.

edit: and to show how silly this boy is, he's talking about taking legal action and has already started off on the wrong foot by dropping all his cards on the table.

Foo's don't come much bigger than this one.

My guess is that Rudy is reading this and laughing his ass off.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Oh, IC, so all the info thats available to the public is there?

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Lurking on bullshido reveals he's actually had a weight reduction. He posted a kinda revealing bathroom picture. Over did it on the tummy bronzer IMO.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 10:36 AM
My guess is that Rudy is reading this and laughing his ass off.Ironically, he has to thank his old antagonist for being quick enough to keep the posts easily available.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Lurking on bullshido reveals he's actually had a weight reduction. He posted a kinda revealing bathroom picture. Over did it on the tummy bronzer IMO.

No bronzer my friend, just the shadow. The funny part is the fat jokes originated from my 1st mma fight. I was sidelined with a back injury for 2 years. I took the fight in 3 months notice, and well, I didn't get to lose the weight fast enough. My fight with Rudy is usually the size I walk around with if I'm lifting, training, etc. Now that I stopped lifting for size, I walk around 225 to 230lbs.

I can go over how we got to this point with the admins. This was based off of what KC Elbows setup when he was an admin. The admins are culled from the supporting members. Usually from someone who does a lot of volunteer work, etc. We (and it sounds so fake to me now saying we), would look for the supporting members that wanted to be one of the popular kids. you know posted a lot, was very vocal in the defense of the site, their martial art, etc. If they did BJJ/mma, it was almost a given they would get onboard. Sad to say, KFMags David Jamison would probably be a candidate. Hes loud, posts a lot, and defends this site. But the dynamics change when you come onboard. There is a "Profit sharing" agreement that Sam Browning has everyone sign, where what you bring to the site pays you back. This goes back to the contract/agreement that the original five signed a few years back. We made sure that if anyone does come onboard in an admin capacity, that we would be covered. nonetheless, the profit we put aside for new admins was roughly 13.5% of what the total amount.
You can opt out of this, but to my knowledge as of yesterday, no one has. The kicker is that Phrost/Neal set it up, and I'm sad to say, with me directing and planning as a MLM type of venture. So ie, Wolf brought in Kinaton, every Admin pays $100.00 a month, that is directly debited from our bank accounts, and for every leg you bring on, you get 20% of their payout. It ties us closer to the program, less chance of detractors or anyone screwing us over if they are admins.

This money invested was to be paid back after the two years plus profit.

Lucas
03-30-2011, 10:58 AM
I don't understand why anyone would involve money with an internet forum.

lkfmdc
03-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Sometimes, simply lessons are best

anything that seems to good to be true, probably isn't

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 11:15 AM

The reasons to have one is much along the lines of why KFM has one.

1) It allows readers, enthusiasts and subscribers to interact.

2) It bolsters a web presence and makes your primary business easier to find.

3) The forum supports the primary business which is the magazine and the stores.

4) Forums generate free content and also keep site rankings up with search engines.

To start a forum based on some ideological brain f@rt doesn't make sense.

Web forums are usually tied to a business plan that targets as many forms of communication media as possible in order to reach... the customer!

Otherwise it's a private forum for buddies or an exercise in ego that is ridiculously unabashed. Mind you, in Martial Arts, there are as many ridiculous egotistical people as there are in the entertainment industry! Maybe more because there is a higher ratio of nobodies like me.

I've never made any bones about my ego and I've never claimed to not have one or need one. In fact, I think people who claim no ego are deluded and kidding themselves due to the simple fact, that without one, you would probably be a schizophrenic.

The less someone is capable of dealing with life in general and the more attention they crave is directly proportionate to the size of the egoism they display.

So, a whole website dedicated to itself without actually having a real business behind it is more than anything a statement about over inflated egos and that, in a nutshell is what bullshido is.

food for thought for the rest of you who are trying to figure out why you might want to tie a forum to your site. :)

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 11:31 AM

Well it all goes back to KC Elbows and what he set up. Ultimately, what KC created was an enviroment not unlike a cult. Have a common goal/enemies, amass a group of people disenchanted with their current surroundings/martial arts, and give them a purpose. All dictated by the person who started it all, Phrost.

It wasn't a huge jump to start making money. People come back to Bullshido for the train wreck, as well as for the investigations, and the group thought.

There's more when it comes to the actual money side, as the site will probably clear mid 6 figures this year as per my projections. this is above the other ventures, the bottled water company, and hip hop urban clothing company being the two slated for mid year release.

Lucas
03-30-2011, 11:37 AM
ah...pretty crafty

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 11:41 AM
Well it all goes back to KC Elbows and what he set up. Ultimately, what KC created was an enviroment not unlike a cult. Have a common goal/enemies, amass a group of people disenchanted with their current surroundings/martial arts, and give them a purpose. All dictated by the person who started it all, Phrost.

It wasn't a huge jump to start making money. People come back to Bullshido for the train wreck, as well as for the investigations, and the group thought.

There's more when it comes to the actual money side, as the site will probably clear mid 6 figures this year as per my projections. this is above the other ventures, the bottled water company, and hip hop urban clothing company being the two slated for mid year release.

What KC helped set up was nothing more than an option for those that wanted to help the site grow and help with investigations.
That it went beyond that had nothing to do with KC and everything to do with what YOU GUYS wanted it to be.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 11:43 AM
I wonder then if the people on bullshido suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

Or if they will admit they are in a cult.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
What KC helped set up was nothing more than an option for those that wanted to help the site grow and help with investigations.
That it went beyond that had nothing to do with KC and everything to do with what YOU GUYS wanted it to be.

Any growing alive thing will evolve Paul. But to advance in anything, the basics must be perfect and they were. KC set up the perfect environment where the lowly kid sitting in the corner who doesn't talk to anyone can become a star and popular by towing the company line, training in the right Martial Art, and vehement in his convictions. The paying for the right to do that only cements the relationship, and it's a one way street for Phrost/Neal.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Any growing alive thing will evolve Paul. But to advance in anything, the basics must be perfect and they were. KC set up the perfect environment where the lowly kid sitting in the corner who doesn't talk to anyone can become a star and popular by towing the company line, training in the right Martial Art, and vehement in his convictions. The paying for the right to do that only cements the relationship, and it's a one way street for Phrost/Neal.

I don't think that it started that way and I am sure you agree that Ben, Mike, Myself at the time and others were not "lowly kids".
That is devolved that way is perhaps symptomatic of the type of people that the site catered to but then "you" have only yourselves to blame.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 11:52 AM
I think that what Ronin is trying to say is that no matter who thought of it, Its about the guys who used it.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 11:54 AM
I wonder then if the people on bullshido suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

Or if they will admit they are in a cult.

Without proper instruction, training and without good character an individual will almost NEVER investigate their own flaws and are often oblivious of them.

A person in a cult doesn't believe themselves to be so. They believe themselves to have made a decisions regarding their beliefs. they do not recognize manipulation as much more than validation and so, often they stay trapped.

It takes a fair amount of trauma to get someone extracted from cult thinking / groupthink.

The revelations that attest to a persons mental faculties are that they know themselves and the circumstances they are in and can explain that clearly without being a proselytizer at all.

The fetch wood, carry water, day to day matter of fact types are the stable ones. the emotional, indecisive and haughty ones...yeah, those people need a short sharp shock to shake them free.

What's interesting about this is that Anthony there DID drink kool-aid and it was apparently Trollshido who failed at keeping the kool-aid flowing.

why?

Because they as individual human beings desire! And their desire is regarded as more than yours, mine or Anthony's and so Anthony got his trauma which appears to be freeing him of his kool-aid drinking.

But as you can see by how defensive Anthony gets when even mildly ribbed, you can see he is suffering from his experience. It's a huge deal to him because HE DESIRED to make bank off of it and was denied that.

Trauma. Lesson. Shame. Learn. Move On. Grow as a person.
That is the order that it will occur to this guy.

He's burnt the bridge already because it is fair to say that the personality that set him up is quite chaotic and not well in and of itself. It is a negative from the get go.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't think that it started that way and I am sure you agree that Ben, Mike, Myself at the time and others were not "lowly kids".
That is devolved that way is perhaps symptomatic of the type of people that the site catered to but then "you" have only yourselves to blame.

Think about it Bro, the people leaving. How may times has Mike tried to leave? We've made concessions with him on a lot of things. My 1st grappling competition, I got my ass handed to me by arm triangle. Who ran it? Mike. My 1st MMA fight, I got the ever living **** beat out of me, and still fought even after my opponent was changed last minute and I wasn't told till I landed in Los Angeles. Who ran it? Mike. There were things that us 5 had to do to keep him to the site, because he was important to it.

Iron_Eagle_76
03-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Coming soon to E channel:

Bullshido: A True Hollywood Story

How a pimply faced 90 pound retard wearing board shorts and a Tap Out T-shirt became an internet fighting god!!

Who knows, you guys may still be able to make more money!!:D

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 11:57 AM
I think that what Ronin is trying to say is that no matter who thought of it, Its about the guys who used it.

I'm sure the people of Japan feel the same way about Oppenheimer after the bomb was dropped on them.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Coming soon to E channel:

Bullshido: A True Hollywood Story

How a pimply faced 90 pound retard wearing board shorts and a Tap Out T-shirt became an internet fighting god!!

Who knows, you guys may still be able to make more money!!:D

Most of the guys on staff started in Kung fu, so you still have a chance to get on board.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Think about it Bro, the people leaving. How may times has Mike tried to leave? We've made concessions with him on a lot of things. My 1st grappling competition, I got my ass handed to me by arm triangle. Who ran it? Mike. My 1st MMA fight, I got the ever living **** beat out of me, and still fought even after my opponent was changed last minute and I wasn't told till I landed in Los Angeles. Who ran it? Mike. There were things that us 5 had to do to keep him to the site, because he was important to it.

^ what a rube... still in the trauma phase of his epiphany.

Dude. Taking a fight where you don't know the opponent and you do it?
You're an a class idiot who doesn't respect himself.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:00 PM

Granted and with Joe and others like Matt, but still, it catered to a certain type and while that type was the "anti BS" type to begin with, it later became about ' Us not them" and who allowed it to get that way?

Iron_Eagle_76
03-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Most of the guys on staff started in Kung fu, so you still have a chance to get on board.

No thanks, the four cults I am currently involved in are enough!:p

Lucas
03-30-2011, 12:03 PM
only four cults? man you need to step up your game. :eek:

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 12:03 PM

5, there are 5 cults you are involved in. One is so secret, even you don't know you're a member.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm sure the people of Japan feel the same way about Oppenheimer after the bomb was dropped on them.
I think you mean Truman. The Japanese as well as the Germans were all in the same race.

Ultimately, the President dropped the Bomb.

lkfmdc
03-30-2011, 12:06 PM
http://www.completelybonkers.co.uk/images/SMIFF4%20JAMAICAN%20WIG.jpg

how many cults you got man?

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:10 PM
This is the one I am president of:
http://atman.net/guruphiliac/yodpod.jpg

Iron_Eagle_76
03-30-2011, 12:11 PM
This is the one I am president of:
http://atman.net/guruphiliac/yodpod.jpg

When the hell did you grow a beard!!:p

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Here's the VP:
http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sexy-naughty-cleavage-sarah-palin.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
When the hell did you grow a beard!!:p

Adds to the charisma factor.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Palin WISHES she had such bodacious tatas.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:29 PM

Its all about how things are written:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cudK8MwW64I/SUonGIGcgQI/AAAAAAAAKNQ/6p7SXoAAMtA/s400/naughty-novelist.jpg

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:32 PM
It's tickle me , Elmo, time.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:34 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_C6BHU8tbl1Y/TLU1tRu5LpI/AAAAAAAAAFg/_42Ij56LKlc/s1600/alg_snl_katy-perry_elmo-shirt.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.podpocalypse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/sexya-me-street.jpg

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 12:36 PM

That was quite funny!

I think you mean Truman. The Japanese as well as the Germans were all in the same race.

Ultimately, the President dropped the Bomb.

No I did not. Truman isn't considered the father of the atomic bomb.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:36 PM
I bet she could hold three candles and a small flag with those.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:38 PM
That was quite funny!

No I did not. Truman isn't considered the father of the atomic bomb.

A bomb that could have been sitting in a silo like the rest of our nuke stuff is.

Ultimately, guns don't kill people, people do.

It was made by the Manhatten project, but used by the military.

Either way, its an inappropriate comparison.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 12:44 PM
A bomb that could have been sitting in a silo like the rest of our nuke stuff is.

Ultimately, guns don't kill people, people do.

It was made by the Manhatten project, but used by the military.

How is it inappropriate? Don't make a blanket statement like that because you don't know your history.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:49 PM
So.........is that it? Thats the worst of it?

The owner of bullshido is a cult leader and you were fine with it until you got bilked out of your cut? Anything else?

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:52 PM

The owner of bullshido is a cult leader and you were fine with it until you got bilked out of your cut? Anything else?

To be honest, isn't that usually how it works?
People are always fine with the status quo untill soemthing happens to THEM and they see the light.
Its not a critique on Anthony, it's just way way things are.

Whether or not this even happened is still a gray area.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:54 PM
How funny, so he's Ogre from revenge of the nerds 2 getting kicked out and joining the nerds.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 12:56 PM

No, that's about what I can talk about right now that circumvents NDA, and what my lawyers don't really care about.

Without going into great detail, think Madoff. Think of how the site makes money, think of the Alexa ratings, and what a site can get paid just based on those numbers. Think of getting ppl investing to buy traffic from different websites. Then tie it back to original five involved I mentioned. Why woulda non profit have a HK bank account?

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Now thats some juicy stuff right there. You're accusing Neal and co. of advertising fraud.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 12:59 PM
I am not sure what you are suggesting but from a legal stand point I would watch myself if I were you.
This is a public forum and one with high traffic.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Now thats some juicy stuff right there. You're accusing Neal and co. of advertising fraud.

Nope, no advertising fraud. In fact, that is the only thing that is right about that site. I'm talking, do you know how many supporting members BS has?

wenshu
03-30-2011, 01:02 PM

I see no problem with this analogy.

One of the most significant events of the most significant global conflict of the twentieth century is reasonably analogous to a decade old website featuring prominent discussion of Frank Dux.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 01:02 PM
tell us. ......

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 01:03 PM
i see no problem with this analogy.

One of the most significant events of the most significant global conflict of the twentieth century is reasonably analogous to a decade old website featuring prominent discussion of frank dux.

lol!......

goju
03-30-2011, 01:03 PM

i wish she did too lol

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:05 PM
I am not sure what you are suggesting but from a legal stand point I would watch myself if I were you.
This is a public forum and one with high traffic.

I appreciate your warning. I'm trying to be nebulous about this. I can for sure talk about personal stuff about Neal. That has nothing to do with the NDA. Off teh top of my head, he's the only person I know with both a "safe room" and underground bunker. The safe room looks like a **** bank vault. the bunker is full of ww II relics both allied and axis. Felt creepy.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 01:06 PM
i wish she did too lol

I dunno man, when she started sporting the grandma moniker, I got all shallow hal about it...

Lucas
03-30-2011, 01:07 PM
i could point out or name chicks way hotter than her until the day i died.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 01:08 PM
I appreciate your warning. I'm trying to be nebulous about this. I can for sure talk about personal stuff about Neal. That has nothing to do with the NDA. Off teh top of my head, he's the only person I know with both a "safe room" and underground bunker. The safe room looks like a **** bank vault. the bunker is full of ww II relics both allied and axis. Felt creepy.

Dude, and it wasn't creepy when they would post videos of shooting up crap with automatic firearms?
Dude...

goju
03-30-2011, 01:11 PM
http://www.podpocalypse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/sexya-me-street.jpg

AND THEN THIS http://freespace.virgin.net/xxx.99/s/drool.gif

THIS THREAD DELIVERS

if i may add to this

http://www.christinahendricksgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Christina-Hendricks-at-The-60th-Primetime-Emmy-Awards-18of94.jpg

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Dude, and it wasn't creepy when they would post videos of shooting up crap with automatic firearms?
Dude...

Well, I was actually there for that. I brought my Springfield Armory TRP 1911A1 and FN FiveSeven with me. Where did you think this all got started? That night we all got together and started to shoot the ****. I'm sure someone has noticed that the few posters on BS that get preferential treatment no matter what. Think of who were there that KC MEga Throwdown.

Lebaufist
Yay! a bounce house.

bawang
the name phrost suits him. cold as ice babby.

anthony man i feel u cuz u spent so much time on that website, maybe you thought of some people as friends or comrades or brothers, then get treated like garbage. i wish u good luck in whatever ur tryin to do, but u gotta chill and stop being so negative man.

and u gotta let it go. dont let internet get to ur head.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Oh and that's where the whole Thomas Jefferson movement started on Bullshido. Liberationists first! became our battle cry.

sanjuro_ronin
03-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Well, I was actually there for that. I brought my Springfield Armory TRP 1911A1 and FN FiveSeven with me. Where did you think this all got started? That night we all got together and started to shoot the ****. I'm sure someone has noticed that the few posters on BS that get preferential treatment no matter what. Think of who were there that KC MEga Throwdown.

My point exactly, you reap what you sow.
There had always been preferential treatment for selected few, but that is the same way in any forum.
And drama created traffic and traffic revenue.
And this drama will be no different.
Whether it be real or not, it will still create more traffic and more ad revenue.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:18 PM
the name phrost suits him. cold as ice babby.

anthony man i feel u cuz u spent so much time on that website, maybe you thought of some people as friends or comrades or brothers, then get treated like garbage. i wish u good luck in whatever ur tryin to do, but u gotta chill and stop being so negative man.

and u gotta let it go. dont let internet get to ur head.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Almost 10 years invested just in time, and money, well, the money isn't that big of a deal to me really. I've invested in worse. So a loss sucks, but the money made... That's a different story. I handled most of the operations at one time, and my spread sheets were what drove the place. So when I start seeing a discretionary fund increasing every month, and no receipts needed, then I'm going to have an issue. Especially when the amount always brings the profit to just about break even so no one gets a disbursement. But money aside, Neal was like a brother to me. He'd call me up on my birthday every year, always asked about my kids, talked highly of my son's last wrestling competition where he won 1st place gold, and generally a staple of my life for 8 years. So yeah, this sucks on more levels than just money.

bawang
03-30-2011, 01:18 PM
the one thing thats really sad is there is a large number of crypto taekwondo people on bullshido.

like the guy that drew the fantasy warrior comics hes actually a taekwondo guy

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 01:31 PM
the one thing thats really sad is there is a large number of crypto taekwondo people on bullshido.

like the guy that drew the fantasy warrior comics hes actually a taekwondo guy

The number 1 most popular martial art in the world is TKD.
It's even number 1 in the USA.

So it stands to reason that MOST martial artists in the USA are TKD guys.

Take it for what it is, but I'm pretty sure that is still true today as it was 25 years ago

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 01:38 PM
No, that's about what I can talk about right now that circumvents NDA, and what my lawyers don't really care about.

Without going into great detail, think Madoff. Think of how the site makes money, think of the Alexa ratings, and what a site can get paid just based on those numbers. Think of getting ppl investing to buy traffic from different websites. Then tie it back to original five involved I mentioned. Why woulda non profit have a HK bank account?

Because they weren't smart enough to have a Panama account?

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Because they weren't smart enough to have a Panama account?

Ummm, do you do much international banking? Panama is very close to the US.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 01:53 PM
puddle jumping from website to website, finally made it to kfm and surprise!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/classichoppingtoitp1.gif

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Ummm, do you do much international banking? Panama is very close to the US.

It also has some of the toughest secrecy laws in the world. You can actually own companies there that even the PANAMANIAN Government does not know the true owners of.

Plus, if you make your money from an out of country source, you not only do not have to pay taxes to Panama, you don't even have to file, so there is no actual paper trail as to how much the business makes.

A website, for example, would be the perfect international business and Panama is the perfect place to base it out of.

Besides, having a website practically dedicated to trashing Chinese Kung fu, that is secretly doing thier banking IN China, the heartland of Kung Fu itself, is just too wacky, hypocritical and bizarre.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 01:59 PM
It also has some of the toughest secrecy laws in the world. You can actually own companies there that even PANAMANIAN Government does not know the true owners of.

Plus, if you make your money from an out of country source, you not only do not have to pay taxes to Panama, you don't even have to file, so there is no actual paper trail as to how much the business makes.

A website, for example, would be the perfect international business and Panama is the perfect place to base it out of.

Besides, having a website practically dedicated to trashing Chinese Kung fu, that is secretly doing thier banking IN China, the heartland of Kung Fu itself, is just too wacky, hypocritical and bizarre.

I think you've been reading too much stuff on the interwebs RD. I personally have done banking in Panama and I will never do so again.

Fighting and banking are two different things. HK banks are bullet proof. Can't say that from personal experience with Kung Fu.

David Jamieson
03-30-2011, 02:01 PM
Costa Rica is better.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Costa Rica is better.

No, it's not. Costa Rica has disclosure agreements with the US. They are the last place I'd have an account. The only way would be to have the company out of panama, and the companies bank account in Costa Rica. Also though, I'd have accounts in several locations based on how they are ranked according to how untouchable they are by the US.

Hong Kong would probably also be very good, but it's been some time since I looked into this stuff.

KC Elbows
03-30-2011, 03:45 PM

To add some details, at the start, Phrost was a non presence on the forums. As admin, I was in charge of everything moderation-wise except bannings. I was added in, as well as Miguk, to attract traditionalists(this was something made clear as I left). As such, my authority was fairly absolute up until the DRD-Jamoke situation. This was before culling PM's for info, that was started by me when I realized that a staff member was using ip's to trace a member who was making claims about Jamoke's school, circumventing the membership's ability to examine the claims and potentially giving a free pass because someone knew a staff member.

Now, the cult like environment was partially my fault, but Phrost never really had my ear. I'd hung out with him a few times, but he did not really run the forums back then, socially. I never had any dealings with the finances, and certainly had no interest in doing so. However, while I had openly disagreed with Phrost on a number of occasions on policy issues, and designed much of the early policy, including the management of crises with what amounts to psy ops from the point of the DRD debacle on, I am not aware of a single staff member who was willing to tell Phrost or myself an idea was bad until The Wastrel and then Osiris, and Osiris still was not capable of doing so openly with Phrost at the time I was there.

This element, the development of an inner circle who is there at the behest of a leader, and incapable of questioning the judgment of that leader, is the main cultlike attribute that ensued, though the circle included, at times to Phrost's chagrin, several members whose popularity brought clicks, Brand and Boyd being examples. As I never had any problem disagreeing with Phrost, when he began to actually take part in the forum, and I, at the same time, was losing some interest, friction ensued, exacerbated by my tendency, at that time, to micromanage all problems in order to keep them from blowing up, so that my micromanagement of things was annoying Osiris and others, while Phrost's silly plans that went nowhere annoyed me.

Neither Phrost or I played much part in Asia, Omega, or your early role, the accolades of the peanut gallery doing most of the work, and the shared goal of outing fraud doing its part.

For the record, my main disagreement that led to me leaving was started slightly before the JF Springer investigation. There had been a number of investigations started not because there was cause to investigate, but because who was being investigated did the wrong art. Miguk was the first. My issue was mainly that policy should dictate that cause must be established first, otherwise the investigative function would be very easily abused. In the argument between Phrost and I that ensued, my impression was that his view was that doing kung fu was sufficient cause.

The ads started before I left, but again, I never dealt with the funding of the site, and I imagine it became more involved later.

The point is, and I appreciate Sanjuro-Ronin putting a few kind words out for me on this, that while my role set up the authority initially, it was Phrost who ended up using it to tout an overall view that should be held. The authority I set up was problematic more because I did nothing to ensure that the staff was capable and practiced at reaching their own consensus, and so any authority was going to be strong, central, and marked by the views of the authoritarian.

Out of curiosity, this compound you say exists, is it in the KC area?

KC Elbows
03-30-2011, 04:03 PM
I see KC elbows still loves to inhale c0ck.

Is that why you were considering studying Defendo? To fight off my advances?

Syn7
03-30-2011, 04:10 PM
heaven forbid anyone with a website should be in it for the money...

gene, if this site didnt generate revenue would it exist???

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Is that why you were considering studying Defendo? To fight off my advances?

Nah, I train BJJ. "Get In My Guard!".

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 04:19 PM
To add some details, at the start, Phrost was a non presence on the forums. As admin, I was in charge of everything moderation-wise except bannings. I was added in, as well as Miguk, to attract traditionalists(this was something made clear as I left). As such, my authority was fairly absolute up until the DRD-Jamoke situation. This was before culling PM's for info, that was started by me when I realized that a staff member was using ip's to trace a member who was making claims about Jamoke's school, circumventing the membership's ability to examine the claims and potentially giving a free pass because someone knew a staff member.

Now, the cult like environment was partially my fault, but Phrost never really had my ear. I'd hung out with him a few times, but he did not really run the forums back then, socially. I never had any dealings with the finances, and certainly had no interest in doing so. However, while I had openly disagreed with Phrost on a number of occasions on policy issues, and designed much of the early policy, including the management of crises with what amounts to psy ops from the point of the DRD debacle on, I am not aware of a single staff member who was willing to tell Phrost or myself an idea was bad until The Wastrel and then Osiris, and Osiris still was not capable of doing so openly with Phrost at the time I was there.

This element, the development of an inner circle who is there at the behest of a leader, and incapable of questioning the judgment of that leader, is the main cultlike attribute that ensued, though the circle included, at times to Phrost's chagrin, several members whose popularity brought clicks, Brand and Boyd being examples. As I never had any problem disagreeing with Phrost, when he began to actually take part in the forum, and I, at the same time, was losing some interest, friction ensued, exacerbated by my tendency, at that time, to micromanage all problems in order to keep them from blowing up, so that my micromanagement of things was annoying Osiris and others, while Phrost's silly plans that went nowhere annoyed me.

Neither Phrost or I played much part in Asia, Omega, or your early role, the accolades of the peanut gallery doing most of the work, and the shared goal of outing fraud doing its part.

For the record, my main disagreement that led to me leaving was started slightly before the JF Springer investigation. There had been a number of investigations started not because there was cause to investigate, but because who was being investigated did the wrong art. Miguk was the first. My issue was mainly that policy should dictate that cause must be established first, otherwise the investigative function would be very easily abused. In the argument between Phrost and I that ensued, my impression was that his view was that doing kung fu was sufficient cause.

The ads started before I left, but again, I never dealt with the funding of the site, and I imagine it became more involved later.

The point is, and I appreciate Sanjuro-Ronin putting a few kind words out for me on this, that while my role set up the authority initially, it was Phrost who ended up using it to tout an overall view that should be held. The authority I set up was problematic more because I did nothing to ensure that the staff was capable and practiced at reaching their own consensus, and so any authority was going to be strong, central, and marked by the views of the authoritarian.

Out of curiosity, this compound you say exists, is it in the KC area?

I've read and re read this post about five times now. Face value, I can see what you are conveying, but underneath it all, I see the pattern that ultimately led me here. You see, I've disagreed with Neal, a lot. But always in private. Things changed once money got involved with the MLM, and profit sharing. Once he had that big stick, I don't think I've ever disagreed after. Hind sight being 20/20, it boils down to greed. You can't con an honest man...

While writing this I got a nasty text from Sam Browning about divulging Neal's home of residence. Though a through search for underground bunkers in his old area should prove interesting.

Anthony_ATT
03-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Fwiw, I just got hit up by one of the "Former" admins at Sociocide. She just got banned for sticking up for me in that thread RD posted earlier. SC never got involved with BS, so dont' know what the problem is.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Wow, looks like Neal is doing the Stalingrad shuffle.

Lebaufist
03-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Yep Looks like Neal did an Info police on sociocide. He even banned sifuabel. Bout time. :rolleyes:

We'll see if this a joke tomorrow.

Anthony_ATT
03-31-2011, 08:59 AM
While going through my paper work for my laywer, I came up across a note that Neal/Phrost sent me. It was 14 pages long and was the notes he made for himself when he gave us an almost 4 hour speech on Heinlein back when we met on his compound to start this all.

http://i.imgur.com/ceE8V.jpg

Looking back at it, Neal knew how to push all the buttons.

This was posted yesterday on Sociocide but I didn't see it. It's the NDA we all had to sign before we got Admin status. Neal got freaked out when Deadpan Scientist and Ronin left and demanded everyone sign the NDA. One of the reasons why Cy got booted was Neal started to distrust him more and more every day, all because Cy wouldn't sign the NDA. (added) I want you all to pay attention to the draft number for the NDA. We went through quite a few of them and every change, we had to sign off on, or lose our access to the site.

http://www.naming-schemes.org/~chardin/ccpsp-nda.png

I'll post up more stuff that I am allowed too as I come across them. Interesting enough, Cy aka Chuck Hardin went off on Sociocide about certain things and now we have an international law enforcement entity involved. My lawyers asked me to keep quiet on the actual group.

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 09:50 AM
And none of you guys saw anything wrong with this?
LMAO !!
Sorry dude, but this is just getting more and more hilarious.

Anthony_ATT
03-31-2011, 10:00 AM
And none of you guys saw anything wrong with this?
LMAO !!
Sorry dude, but this is just getting more and more hilarious.

How could I see wrong in it, when I put most of it together? Once I got over the part that KC Elbows was a genius putting the basic framework for Bullshido together, I just added on pieces with Neal. I am very much responsible for the checks and balances we put on the staff from Admin down. What I should have paid more attention to was checks and balances for the original five, which Neal had final say on all matters.

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 10:03 AM
How could I see wrong in it, when I put most of it together? Once I got over the part that KC Elbows was a genius putting the basic framework for Bullshido together, I just added on pieces with Neal. I am very much responsible for the checks and balances we put on the staff from Admin down. What I should have paid more attention to was checks and balances for the original five, which Neal had final say on all matters.

We are our worse enemies.
Funny how a libertarian like Neal loved his "check and balances".

Iron_Eagle_76
03-31-2011, 10:13 AM
There is nothing in the world that has not been exploited for money. How often have any of you seen something that starts out with an agenda, a common goal, a cause, whatever, ect. It is all about furthuring the cause and "righting the wrong" until someone down the line figures out they can make money off of it.

Than, plain and simple, it becomes a business. Where profit margins supercede ideologies, and those who perhaps stood for something begin makeing exceptions to the rules or turning a blind eye to what may have been construed as wrong in the past, but the dollars are rolling in and they can't chance to harm that magic goose.

In the end, business is business. And business is about making money.

bawang
03-31-2011, 10:34 AM
anyone find it ironic that bullshido is anti martial art cult but is a cult itself

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 10:35 AM
anyone find it ironic that bullshido is anti martial art cult but is a cult itself

The sheer irony of irony is how ironic it is.
:D

bawang
03-31-2011, 10:36 AM
and that website makes people so negative. all the time. ALL the time man.

reading bullshido gives me depression

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
and that website makes people so negative. all the time. ALL the time man.

I haven't been on it in years, I don't know.
But people make themselves negative, not websites or other people.

bawang
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
I haven't been on it in years, I don't know.
But people make themselves negative, not websites or other people.

the only website i read more negative is angry asian men forum complaining about white men stealing their chicks

i think neal felcher exploited the fact that a lot of its memebrs were in martial art cults

Lucas
03-31-2011, 10:40 AM
i never really went there, sometimes when a link here goes there, but i only have time to post on one forum at work...:eek:

Lucas
03-31-2011, 10:41 AM
the only website i read more negative is angry asian men forum complaining about white men stealing their chicks

i think bullshido exploited the fact that a lot of its memebrs were in martial art cults

lol angryasianman is funny sheet

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 10:41 AM

i think bullshido exploited the fact that a lot of its memebrs were in martial art cults

ROTFLMAO !!!
That is awesome !

Lucas
03-31-2011, 10:42 AM
ROTFLMAO !!!
That is awesome !

http://www.angryasianman.com/

funny site

bawang
03-31-2011, 10:42 AM
its true though. every 2 days on random angry asian forum some guy says "i am asian woman adopted by white family in small town illonois, i find asian men ugly" raises sh1tstorm of mosnterous proportions

Lucas
03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
its true though. every 2 days on random angry asian forum some guy says "i am asian woman adopted by white family in small town illonois, i find asian men ugly" raises sh1tstorm of mosnterous proportions

haha did u see the bruce lee salad

David Jamieson
03-31-2011, 10:47 AM
ROTFLMAO !!!
That is awesome !

Well, when we look at the world map of average ***** size, it doesn't take much of a leap to understand why all those Asian guys are angry about their chicks being stolen...

The one showing world boob sizes clearly indicates many of us should be in Russia because that's where that tatas is.

bawang
03-31-2011, 10:54 AM
white people are scared of attack of the giant negros taking their white wimmens

king kong= white subconscioue fear of the black man

Lucas
03-31-2011, 11:07 AM
king kong= white subconscioue fear of the black man

lol thats a good one

Iron_Eagle_76
03-31-2011, 11:12 AM
I actually read a study recently that white males of Irish ethnicity have the largest pen**is worldwide. Thought I'd throw that out for all the mics in the house.:D

taai gihk yahn
03-31-2011, 11:35 AM

What about Asian man like YouKnowWho who comes to this country, makes money off of whitey and steals his blonde woman? Where does he fit into the planoply of polemics?

Lucas
03-31-2011, 11:36 AM
What about Asian man like YouKnowWho who comes to this country, makes money off of whitey and steals his blonde woman? Where does he fit into the planoply of polemics?

he is the random variable

David Jamieson
03-31-2011, 11:38 AM

First of All, His name is "Wang" and that is a clear indicator of something for the ladies.

Secondly, John can apparently hand people their asses in a teacup with marginal ease.

...and last but not least, John is clearly an outlier. Even his ideas about martial arts make more sense than what comes out of some Chinese guys and what they think martial arts are. lol

He's practically a demi-urge of sorts... :p

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-31-2011, 11:43 AM

Are we talking about the same guy who had a website "JohnsWang.com"?

wenshu
03-31-2011, 11:45 AM

Do I have to spell it out for you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHjRQjbHrE&feature=relmfu

David Jamieson
03-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Are we talking about the same guy who had a website "JohnsWang.com"?

Johnswang is still available for viewing. :D

www.johnswang.com

Lucas
03-31-2011, 11:46 AM
i will not click that link lol

goju
03-31-2011, 12:03 PM
i actually read a study recently that white males of irish ethnicity have the largest pen**is worldwide. Thought i'd throw that out for all the mics in the house.:d

resident mic here :d

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-31-2011, 12:09 PM
i will not click that link lol

Why not? It's just a site, with a picture showing our very own John S. Wang, taking someone down with a Shuia Jiao throw.

wenshu
03-31-2011, 12:11 PM
I actually read a study recently that white males of Irish ethnicity have the largest pen**

"What did you do at work today daddy?"

"Measured 5,000 c0cks."

David Jamieson
03-31-2011, 12:13 PM
Irish? hahahaha, they wish.

North west portion of the continent of south america, mid africa and eastern europe is where the girls wanna go. :D I mean, the straight girls that like lollipops.

Not many Irish in either of those places.

wenshu
03-31-2011, 12:15 PM
yes imagine Im him think of him can you feel him trying to make a ***** of me what he never will he ought to give it up now at this age of his life simply ruination for any woman and no satisfaction in it pretending to like it till he comes and then finish it off myself anyway and it makes your lips pale anyhow its done now once and for all with all the talk of the world about it people make its only the first time after that its just the ordinary do it and think no more about it why cant you kiss a man without going and marrying him first you sometimes love to wildly when you feel that way so nice all over you you cant help yourself I wish some man or other would take me sometime when hes there and kiss me in his arms theres nothing like a kiss long and hot down to your soul almost paralyses you then I hate that confession when I used to go to Father Corrigan he touched me father and what harm if he did where and I said on the canal bank like a fool but whereabouts on your person my child on the leg behind high up was it yes rather high up was it where you sit down yes O Lord couldnt he say bottom right out and have done with it what has that got to do with it and did you whatever way he put it I forget no father and I always think of the real father what did he want to know for when I already confessed it to God he had a nice fat hand the palm moist always I wouldnt mind feeling it neither would he Id say by the bullneck in his horsecollar I wonder did he know me in the box I could see his face he couldnt see mine of course hed never turn or let on still his eyes were red when his father died theyre lost for a woman of course must be terrible when a man cries let alone them Id like to be embraced by one in his vestments and the smell of incense off him like the pope besides theres no danger with a priest if youre married hes too careful about himself then give something to H H the pope for a penance I wonder was he satisfied with me one thing I didnt like his slapping me behind going away so familiarly in the hall though I laughed Im not a horse or an ass am I
http://www.claddaghireland.com/library/molly.htm

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 12:24 PM
http://www.anotherqueerjubu.com/.a/6a00d8345192f869e20120a65d2968970b-550wi

goju
03-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Irish? hahahaha, they wish.

North west portion of the continent of south america, mid africa and eastern europe is where the girls wanna go. :D I mean, the straight girls that like lollipops.

Not many Irish in either of those places.

theres alot of irish in south america welsh and scots too

Iron_Eagle_76
03-31-2011, 12:31 PM
This goes in my garage.:)

http://i15.tinypic.com/4tuptp4.jpg

Iron_Eagle_76
03-31-2011, 12:34 PM
My contribution to Angry Asian Men!!:eek:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UmR7PsGWAAw/THPDZd3-IUI/AAAAAAAAU7c/teOpxnen23s/s1600/Lin-Ketong-13.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 12:36 PM
This one is in mine :p

http://www.autodeclics.com/blog_sexy/upload/midas-1.jpg

http://www.autodeclics.com/blog_sexy/upload/midas-2.jpg

http://www.volksforum.com/albums/files/7/51905_SexyMechanic_12_123_100lo.jpg

http://www.volksforum.com/albums/files/7/52138_SexyMechanic_24_123_125lo.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
03-31-2011, 12:37 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5057/5420675718_dfca082402.jpg