PDA

View Full Version : Seminar at University of Technology, Sydney April 9

imperialtaichi
03-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

I will be presenting a seminar for the UTS Jing Wu Association, at the University of Technology, Sydney on 9 April 2011. I am focusing on PRACTICAL general "internal" principles. I will also talk about some specific Imperial Yang Tai Chi and Kulo Wing Chun methods.

For further information, http://www.kulowingchun.com/seminars.html

Cheers,
John

Grumblegeezer
03-21-2011, 08:42 PM
I confess ignorance of this "Kulo" branch of WC and am curious to hear more about it. Interestingly, here in the American Southwest the second language, after American English, is Mexican Spanish. In that language "Culo" (there is no "K" in Spanish) has a rather different meaning which might affect how your art is received.

CFT
03-22-2011, 03:20 AM
I confess ignorance of this "Kulo" branch of WC and am curious to hear more about it. Interestingly, here in the American Southwest the second language, after American English, is Mexican Spanish. In that language "Culo" (there is no "K" in Spanish) has a rather different meaning which might affect how your art is received.FYI, Kulo = Gulao in Mandarin pinyin. This is Leung Jan's home village which he retired to and taught another generation of students using a different approach to his Foshan curriculum.

Runlikehell
03-29-2011, 12:13 AM
John,

Great news. I'll make sure to be there for this.