PDA

View Full Version : Eric olsen

Buck Sing Gwoon
04-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Eric Olson, the Kung Fu Forum PU##Y, come and get it!

I will be in America in the middle of the year and want to challenge you!

I am aware you are in NY, but since I am flying over from Australia, how bout you grow some balls and come over to San Fransisco to fight against me?!

No gloves or fingerless mma style gloves would be my preferance, with no other protection required.

We will place the bout and outcome on “Youtube” for all to see.

So.......

hskwarrior
04-03-2011, 05:47 PM

I am aware you are in NY, but since I am flying over from Australia, how bout you grow some balls and come over to San Fransisco to fight against me?!

No gloves or fingerless mma style gloves would be my preferance, with no other protection required.

be careful...he'll call you a gangsta for wanting to challenge him. His tai chi is very powerful watch out. :eek:

Violent Designs
04-03-2011, 06:52 PM
this should be good....

BDBSK
04-03-2011, 06:55 PM
I would like to see all Buk Sing schools put together a friendly get together. I sparred against two Buk sing fella's from Australia when they came to Leung's school. I would love to spar with some more...share and learn.

Anyhow, if you put it on youtube, get Frank to make the soundtrack, that's his specialty.

Violent Designs
04-03-2011, 06:59 PM
I would like to see all Buk Sing schools put together a friendly get together. I sparred against two Buk sing fella's from Australia when they came to Leung's school. I would love to spar with some more...share and learn.

Anyhow, if you put it on youtube, get Frank to make the soundtrack, that's his specialty.

come down to Los Angeles, I think you'd make a good sparring partner for all of us. :cool:

BDBSK
04-03-2011, 07:06 PM
come down to Los Angeles, I think you'd make a good sparring partner for all of us. :cool:

I would love to. As long as you wine and dine me after. I don't put out for nothing you know.

Eric Olson
04-03-2011, 07:17 PM

So.......

Nah, no thanks.

EO

sanjuro_ronin
04-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Challenge made, challenge refused.
Thread locked.