PDA

View Full Version : OH GEEZ, RALEK! I ACCIDENTLY SET UP A NHB FIGHT FOR YOU WITH A RETIRED NHB COMPETITOR! HE'S GOING

Ryu
09-08-2001, 12:39 AM
:cool:

heh heh made ya look. ;)
Hey, by the way have you ever played the game "Shenmue"? I've heard you can take guys down, pin them, and make them talk to you.

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimura.jpg

judo legend, Masahiko Kimura

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Ralek
09-21-2001, 03:25 AM
I've never heard of that game. Is it for the super famicon? If so i can break off the plastic game stopper on my super nintendo and play japanese super famicon games on the Super NES.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Ryu
09-21-2001, 03:39 AM
It's for the Sega Dreamcast. Supposedly one of the best games out there. I don't want to buy the whole system though just to get one **** game. Good thing is that one of my friends has a dreamcast and that game. I'll just borrow it from her :D

I'm in the library studying for exams...
I hate it.. Do me a favor, Ralek, and kill me with a sleeperhold. ;)

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimura.jpg

judo legend, Masahiko Kimura

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Silumkid
09-21-2001, 06:06 AM
Shenmue is a decent game. You can't just run up to anyone and take them down though. You can talk to everyone but they usually say stupid stuff like "I can't talk right now"...the usual non-important character video game crap. The one thing I really like about this game is that when you learn new moves you have to train them or the power never builds up. Kind of like learning martial arts by only watching the videos. :D The fights are in 2 different modes...a "quick key" mode where you can win by following a sequence of button presses, and "free mode" where you can use all your moves. There is one fight where you take on about 60 guys!

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Xebsball
09-21-2001, 07:21 AM
I havent played but it looks ******* beautiful.

-------------------------
http://www.infinitydog.com/technicalvirgin/commercials.html

Kristoffer
09-21-2001, 02:01 PM
acctually, its 70!!
I have the game and i love it! :D best **** game ever.. nr 2 is coming soon i think :)

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

chen zhen
09-22-2001, 06:51 PM
try to not sound like a nerd too much...

i have heard of that game too. sounds interesting.
is it coming to the playstation2?R

chen zhen
09-22-2001, 06:53 PM
by the way, is'nt the dreamcast dead by now? (well, not literally..)

SifuAbel
09-22-2001, 09:56 PM
Chen Zhen Someone snapped this picture of ralek at a party.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/moltmans/pictures/99-10-31-halloween/nerd.jpg

Budokan
09-23-2001, 03:24 PM
Oh, man, what a picture! :D Geez, what a freak! It frightens me that some people are allowed to reproduce and bring something like that into the world. :D I can't stop laughing--that's a GREAT picture of Rolls. ;)

K. Mark Hoover

shaolinboxer
09-23-2001, 07:46 PM
I absolutely loved this game and can't wait for the sequel that arrive in the US fairly soon. Traveling aournd trying to solve your father's murder while fighting, playing video games...learning martial arts techniques from secret scrolls and masters...this game was written with me in mind i think!

"She ain't got no muscles in her teeth."
- Cat

chen zhen
09-27-2001, 07:25 PM
LOL if ralek in reality looks like that, he has to train in some kind of self-defence!

a

chen zhen
09-27-2001, 07:29 PM
or if he uses his "BJJ", on an opponent, the opponent would freak out, "OH MY GOD GET THAT F*CKIN' CREEPY GEEK AWAY FROM ME AAAAHHH!!
lol..

diego
10-04-2001, 12:04 AM
its a dope game"dope in ice??"

i found or maybe i was trippn but ifyou run while you train it gives you more strength,yall know if thats right i played it last year im not much into games as of now but that is a really good game is pt2 out yet.

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...