PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Dodge guys?

BJJ-Blue
04-14-2011, 06:57 AM
For those of you who don't know, I drive a newer model Ford Mustang.

So I'm headed to the arcade and I see a new 392 SRT Challenger. I've not seen one on the street yet, and my wife hasn't seen one at all so we want to get a good look at it. I'm behind it a few cars and I work my way around them, and I'm not driving like a jerk to do it. I slowly pass him on the right and then get over to go left. I didn't rev my car at him, I didn't glare at him, I didn't pace him, I didn't downshift my car, I didn't cut him off when I got over, I drove totally normal. So as I'm stopped in the left turn lane he passes by going straight and flips me off!

So if you live in Austin and you see a new white 392 SRT with blue stripes and a small American flag on the drivers side of the back bumper, tell him he is an ***hole.

David Jamieson
04-14-2011, 07:51 AM
What we have here is a perfect example of "off topic" lol.

sanjuro_ronin
04-14-2011, 08:05 AM
You know what they say about guys that drive cars with lots of horsepower, LOL !

BJJ-Blue
04-14-2011, 09:23 AM
You know what they say about guys that drive cars with lots of horsepower, LOL !

What's even funnier about that is that the Challenger is slower than the Camaro and Mustang, yet has the most horsepower. Dodge guys cant seem to comprehend the concept of weight in regards to performance.

My car is not a high hp car, imo (305hp at the wheels, so about 350-360hp at the crank). But it's light and geared aggressively.